New sg interview : G stone crips (brooklyn ny)..dude talks about infant being killed by rival

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Re: New sg interview : G stone crips (brooklyn ny)..dude talks about infant being killed by rival

Postby BkBarclays » December 3rd, 2016, 6:41 pm

Q. wrote:
Master Beta wrote::nplease: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 93 PIRU OUT HERE. WHERE YOU GET THAT FROM?
Tribe wrote:There's a 9 Trey Piru set in Los Angeles as well that goes by NTG.

Just let dude type away

:lol:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: New sg interview : G stone crips (brooklyn ny)..dude talks about infant being killed by rival

Postby Q. » December 3rd, 2016, 7:02 pm

OOOUUU wrote:Lol oh shit Alonzo went to ny and didn't say any of the slick shit he be saying on his forum bout ny gangs. Who woulda thought?

Remember alonzo is a bronx niggah making l.a moves i respect his grind....he needs to do chicago & ny crews

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » December 3rd, 2016, 7:04 pm

L.a shit is pretty much watered down..every now & then its a interesting l.a b or c interview but overall it seems like same stories...time for new cities

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Fake Deleted » December 3rd, 2016, 7:05 pm

Master Beta wrote::nplease: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 93 PIRU OUT HERE. WHERE YOU GET THAT FROM?
Tribe wrote:There's a 9 Trey Piru set in Los Angeles as well that goes by NTG.

That's irrelevant then, but that info came from a person said to be from California (which so many people bangin' claim they're from till this day). I'm allow my book on here through my experience & what I was taught to being told (without paperwork) out there. I know 9 Trey Gangster Blood members that say 9 Trey colors was blue before it was red which made me believe the Piru story.

Q. wrote:
Q. wrote:@rbg....that g stone shit is more so a bk & queens (same island) crip set ..wouldnt say they was anywhere near big in manhattan or bx..same way on the blood tip gkb /g shine is more so a bk & qu set more then it was a manhattan bx set(not saying it wasnt nobody uptown not claiming g stone or gkb but them shits was more so Brooklyn & queens waves)...coincidentally on the blood & crip ny politic side of things i always said gkb(before they changed name to g shine) is probably the most thoroughest blood set in ny blood history & i also said g stone had it for ny crip history as far as ny banging history(sorry never personally brought the rollig 30s hype)

End of the day them 2 sets(g stone & gkb) had some niggahs who was down to get busy on the dirt tip in that 90s era on the street tip but the validation of both are far as being official will always be questioned (how i always say niggahs could be " real street niggahs but be considered by most as fake members of whatever gang they claiming...same wqy niggahs can be real gang members of whatever they supposed to claim but at the same token overall be considered fake street niggahs")

Not saying every single soul in the city was these sets. I was just generally saying how New York bangin' unlike the rest of America don't bang on some GKB control turfs from East 100 Street to ABC Ave which would be in the same circle then that's it for GKB, on to the next set. You'll find a GKB member just about anywhere from any neighborhood. Those 823 G-Stone Crip heads in Brownsville to East Flatbush & Flatbush trying to move on some turf control shit that's why they have a stronghold in Brooklyn like that, but there's 823 G-Stone Crips I know in the L.E.S to Harlem-Manhattan that never been to Brooklyn in their life because our sets bang on some mobile shit. Some people O.T believe 9 Trey Gangster Blood is restricted to Harlem-Manhattan because of the Diplomats claiming it not knowing there's NTGB's in throughout Brooklyn to Queens & the other boroughs.

Previous

Return to Lobby