More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2016, 5:31 am

Like I said. But do you know how easy it is to flip a lie and make it sound and seen like it's the truth. Or maybe at one point of time it was like that, but the overall picture is, Big admired Pac and got allot of ideas, game, influence, inspiration and confidence from Pac that shaped his whole life. I know this because I've done the same for certain niggas who'll never tell the truth. Who'll take that lie with him to the grave. And they'll use your hardships and mishaps as a way to help you or say they did but with an ulterior motive to save their ass and make something look like it's not. They'll try and get you to prove it and if you don't that's their way of saying see, there you go. But something they can't lie on is time because it will tell. Biggie wasn't shooting all them guns, if he had any shootouts at all. Nigga just posing with that ho.

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby » October 24th, 2016, 5:33 am

OOOUUU wrote:But he aint shoot his shooters :whaat: or them oakland niggas that beat him up daily (he shot some lil girl lol)

Son was the average herb with a gun. Im surprised he aint from chicago.

Don't you mean his brother shot a little boy during beef with Oakland niggas? If you gone tell the story tell it properly. Who Big shot though? Oh nobody he was just kidnapped by e-40 homies :lmao:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 5:34 am

Yo bill, im sorry bro. U believe pac still alive. Yo credibility is on empty. If pac had an interview saying he punched god in the face, you'd be running around saying "yeah pac stronger than god, he influenced jesus and is the one that got mary pregnant"

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 5:36 am

Cowboy wrote:
OOOUUU wrote:But he aint shoot his shooters :whaat: or them oakland niggas that beat him up daily (he shot some lil girl lol)

Don't you mean his brother shot a little boy during beef with Oakland niggas? If you gone tell the story tell it properly. Who Big shot though? Oh nobody he was just kidnapped by e-40 homies :lmao:

Indeed. And 40 shut his own homies down and called them clowns for doin that.

Meanwhile big had dogg pound duckin from sniper shots in they secured video set surrounded by the boys :tedthinks:

oog
oog

Postby » October 24th, 2016, 5:41 am

OOOUUU wrote:
Cowboy wrote:

Meanwhile big had dogg pound duckin from sniper shots in they secured video set surrounded by the boys :tedthinks:

It don't matter what he called them it happened. :lmao: Yeah Big ranted on the radio and somebody shot at them which didn't have nothing to do with him :yup: Big never did nothing himself even take his own charges.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 5:43 am

Incase niggas forgot, I dont support big nor pacs stupidity. These niggas was suicidal. I aint from ohio, i dont support that. But fact is biggie really put it in as a kid and used rap to get out of it. Pac had a sheltered childhood gettin herbed a lot and used rap to fool the world that he put it in as a ballerina. Pac was rattin about the niggas that vic'd him. Biggie took that L and kept it movin like a real nigga. That right there shows u who was really in it and who was the talker. :tea:

superior
superior

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2016, 5:47 am

Some ears can hear the truth, some can't. Some ears can hear the truth but deny it.

oog
oog

Postby » October 24th, 2016, 5:49 am

Sheltered childhood equal homeless and living in the ghetto's of America not knowing who your daddy is till grown :nplease:

superior
superior

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2016, 5:49 am

OOOUUU wrote:Yo bill, im sorry bro. U believe pac still alive. Yo credibility is on empty. If pac had an interview saying he punched god in the face, you'd be running around saying "yeah pac stronger than god, he influenced jesus and is the one that got mary pregnant"

Nah, that's your perception I would you big dummy.

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 6:18 am

he didnt have to shoot them niggas niggas n tha town handled that 4 em :rosssip:

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 6:23 am

OOOUUU wrote:
Cowboy wrote:

thats a lie unless he said it on some interview shit ima just say it wasnt no coincidence or a accident that shit happened niggas wanted to see if he had heart like his raps suggest 40 could told the media big was beggin 4 his life but 40 bein real left certain shit out :rosssip: :gucci2: :tea:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » October 24th, 2016, 6:36 am

I have plenty of friends who think Pac is the GOAT. Doesn't change the fact that they're all dumb as shit. Type that drive around knocking Waka Flocka and that mushmouth fuck Da Juiceman

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 6:39 am

_brolic_ wrote:I have plenty of friends who think Pac is the GOAT. Doesn't change the fact that they're all dumb as shit. Type that drive around knocking Waka Flocka and that mushmouth fuck Da Juiceman

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: EXPOSED AGAIN JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU SAID ONLY WHITES AND MEXICANS THINK PAC THE GOAT :fleece: :rosssip:

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » October 24th, 2016, 7:01 am

th.jpg
th.jpg (6.8 KiB) Viewed 452 times
_brolic_ wrote:I have plenty of friends who think Pac is the GOAT. Doesn't change the fact that they're all dumb as shit. Type that drive around knocking Waka Flocka and that mushmouth fuck Da Juiceman

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » October 24th, 2016, 7:01 am

:ohhh: looks like em, busta and 50cent thinks pac is the g.o.a.t and paying homage to him , had to use pac for his diss to ja :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby Billi G » October 24th, 2016, 8:37 am

Pac shut Big and them Down, niggas wasn't making no money after Pac got out. Bad Boy and Junior Mafia whole momentum started dissolving. Niggas wasn't interested in Big like that, only N.Y. Kats and certain East Coast Kats believed so, the rest of the country was riding with Pac. Nigga stole the show and they knew it. Couldn't do anything with him.

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » October 24th, 2016, 11:47 am

U don't become mentioned as a legend with only one city supporting u.

How u know what momentum and what other cities was fuckin wit big and wasn't fuckin wit him?...nobody would know that..wasn't no internet back then...if u went platinum it's because u was touring across the whole country and selling out shows ..so all u saying is bullshit opinions that don't add up.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 1:10 pm

That flaujin ass Spaniard said PAC was getting bullied on a regular bases in Oakland, but PAC said Oakland was wear he learn the game.Maybe he is referring to what them niggas in Marin city was saying, same niggas PAC had the lil niggas shooting at later on lol......you can tell them was salty PAC got with some real nigh as else where in the bay „I believe them Marin city niggas did move on pac and shit he was a young nigga teenager around niggas in a new city who grew up together they were bogus „he was the new guy... shit happens grown pains.......PAC SAID GETTING MY SKINNY LIL ass kick til the first MF got blasted lol.......biggie talking about sucking on his broad old man dick freak ass mog....and his mom like all that poor shit me er happened he was a spoil child which is cool....... and spaniard aka ouuuuuuu what your guy pun do besides beat the mother if his kids with pistols and shit in front of the lil ones same BC he coked up insecure and BC he couldn't wipe his ass according to the family.....this is who y'all honor in the Spaniard?@ouuuu

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 1:19 pm

Is that who the Spaniards honor in the BX @ouuu * BC I see you had no problem shitting on niggas even Biggie but you didn't mentioned Pun spaniard

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 1:32 pm

This aint got nothin to do with spaniard u weirdo lol.

And this aint no bias. Im from the bronx. We bumped more pac than biggie here. On the music tip I rather listen to pac than big. Pac from here, and we beefed with brooklyn, beefed with the same niggas who shot pac. And probably did it over the brooklyn/bronx beef from back then. That ot niggas dont know about.

I told niggas before, my ex wife's grand father was part of the weather underground who associated with the panthers. She got pics of her grandfather baby sitting little pac on davidson while his moms was doin things i wont say cause I dont go there on niggas moms.

Pac close to home for me. But the reality is he aint who he got you stans gassed up to be. He was a dancer, ballerina, who went to acting and dancing school and use to get bullied so bad for being a closet homo he had to move. Same thing happened to him in bmore and he had to move again. Same thing happen to him in marin and he had to move again. All of a sudden he made it to LA and became super thugged out gangster supreme god lol.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 1:34 pm

And according to dre's wife, he probably wasnt all that in LA either when he turned the mic off

underboss
underboss

Postby Schultz718 » October 24th, 2016, 1:38 pm

OOOUUU wrote:This aint got nothin to do with spaniard u weirdo lol.

And this aint no bias. Im from the bronx. We bumped more pac than biggie here. On the music tip I rather listen to pac than big. Pac from here, and we beefed with brooklyn, beefed with the same niggas who shot pac. And probably did it over the brooklyn/bronx beef from back then. That ot niggas dont know about.

I told niggas before, my ex wife's grand father was part of the weather underground who associated with the panthers. She got pics of her grandfather baby sitting little pac on davidson while his moms was doin things i wont say cause I dont go there on niggas moms.

Pac close to home for me. But the reality is he aint who he got you stans gassed up to be. He was a dancer, ballerina, who went to acting and dancing school and use to get bullied so bad for being a closet homo he had to move. Same thing happened to him in bmore and he had to move again. Same thing happen to him in marin and he had to move again. All of a sudden he made it to LA and became super thugged out gangster supreme god lol.

The problem is that many cats believe Pac was some gangster when in chance that wasn't the reality of his life outside of music.That making gangster type shit wasn't even Pac until dude got into the beef in bk/signed to death row.I think it was more of suge putting the battery in Pac in order so he could profit from it all

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » October 24th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Pac didn't get into beef in Brooklyn. He got shot by Brooklyn niggas in Manhattan.

I wouldn't say pac a punk how y'all makin it seem he seem to have a lot of heart..but he definitely wasn't the gangster people make him out to be..big was actually hustling/robbing and going to jail...pac was on some positive artist shit but grew up in the hood.

Big had a better foundation than pac but big life was more gangster than pac..nigga got gangster after linking up wit death row ..before that he was a back up dancer/poet/pro black. He didn't start gettin locked up and all the police attention til he became famous.

To me pac got to many titles..a lot of names I'd call him before a gangster but gangster fits his persona..it just came into play later on in his life.

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 2:01 pm

I agree Brooklyn I thin PAC was raised to be on some Panther type shit... even though he went through horrible shit like too many in our community ice his mom on rocks etc family destroyed by the federal government...... but I remembered shock g talking about him getting robbed in Oakland and PAC going out buying all kinds of assault rifles..... so I think he got on neighborhood war shit before death row..... but he was he forced into war shit just circumstances of growing up in a violent society.. many good niggas was dirty getting bullied etc ,got fed up start selling coke and killing shit to not become a Vic....but yeah he wasn't the Bishop type nigga in juice.

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » October 24th, 2016, 2:06 pm

Pac wasn't a gangsta. I thought everybody knew that, so I don't know why that's even a point of contention. The "gangsta" shit Pac did was all for show because he had an identity crisis and was pressured and influenced by people around him. Gotta remember he was only 25 when he died. He was very much influenced to niggas around him...

Tupac was affiliated with some solid street niggas. Let's not confuse that as if Pac was one himself...

Big was a regular hustler. His street cred is far more legitimate than Pac's. People act like having a gay friend or something automatically makes you a gay nigga....wasn't nothing special about Big, he wasn't a paid nigga, he was just a regular corner boy. He didn't have no money, everybody know that. He wasn't a gangsta either, he got robbed several times. I'm sure he had gums on him but Big wasn't a shooter. And D-Nice from East New York told me all this. When he got locked up in Greensboro he was down there with some other niggas hustling. He ain't have no big shit, but he was a legitimate hustler...

I don't even see know what the debate is. Both are legends of rap. Both exploded into stardom and died before they could really peak. If this is about street cred, Big had it, but neither one of these niggas were upper echelon street niggas with histories as rich dopeboys or wild gun clapping niggas...

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby