More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

godfather
godfather
User avatar
Posts: 46076
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Q. » October 24th, 2016, 2:17 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:: aint no other ny rapper even shoot at a copK period


I just wanted to touch base on this....look up shea davis(bronx rapper) since im sure you have no idea who he is because if you did you wouldnt of stated what i just quoted you saying...he had a shootout with cops in a train station & did a bid for it




og
og
Posts: 13117
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby BkBarclays » October 24th, 2016, 2:29 pm

Also...Uncle murda,nore and capone,lakey the kid,..a lot of niggas done went at it wit police. A lot of them talked about it back in their older music.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 970
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am
Location: Planet Earth.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 2:36 pm

@murk side I mean if you mean big had the street cred over PAC BC he sold dope I agree I mean I heard pa. Saying hustlers were like five me bk my dope BC he didn't know how to do it ....but poppin roman soldiers and niggas with rank on the streets asking him to lead their organizations and niggas with rank from the chi and STOL asking him to write codes go governing their activities etc I would say PAC had the most respect or at least the most influential to niggas heavy in the game... I mean he had Monster a crop down with him when he was rolling with death row.. but I guess it all about your point of view.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 970
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am
Location: Planet Earth.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 3:19 pm

@Brooklyn niggas say a lot of shit in their records you know how that go......but I never heard about more pop pin romans ......I heard prodigy saying that was the word about Capone and Lakey that's the nigga that was with death row ain't it? Idk about him niggas from out y'all way like mega say he's a street nigga so maybe those who know would vouch for him bangin at them ppl.

prince
prince
Posts: 7108
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Deezus » October 24th, 2016, 3:26 pm

Broooklyn wrote:Also...Uncle murda,nore and capone,lakey the kid,..a lot of niggas done went at it wit police. A lot of them talked about it back in their older music.

And all these niggas KNEW they was shooting at cops. Pac thought they was just 2 random white boys. Turned out they was drunk undercovers.

I ain't taking what pac did for that black man away from him. He was being a good Samaritan. But he didn't know he was shooting at cops. Them ny niggas knew what they was doin.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 970
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am
Location: Planet Earth.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby MONSOON » October 24th, 2016, 3:37 pm

Maybe he didn't but them NY niggas he was with stretch brother and company was spooked of them white boy off duty cops running around pulling pistols on niggas he ran up on their car even they said........and like I said I haven't heard nore shooting cops or even at them or them other niggas barring Capone prodigy vouched that that was the word on him around their way so maybe he did......them other niggas idk niggas say anything in their records......I'm sure their are few true niggas in NYC I seen something about Larry Davis lakh was about his business.

og
og
Posts: 13117
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby BkBarclays » October 24th, 2016, 3:53 pm

All the known people got vouched for..some did bids for going at it wit the boys. That's old back in the day shit. Shootouts wit cops I'm talkin about.


All the people who spoke about it had actual street reputations. So it's not hard to believe.

A lot of rappers back then and known names.



OOOUUU wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:Also...Uncle murda,nore and capone,lakey the kid,..a lot of niggas done went at it wit police. A lot of them talked about it back in their older music.

And all these niggas KNEW they was shooting at cops. Pac thought they was just 2 random white boys. Turned out they was drunk undercovers.

I ain't taking what pac did for that black man away from him. He was being a good Samaritan. But he didn't know he was shooting at cops. Them ny niggas knew what they was doin.


Yea I hear u.

prince
prince
Online
Posts: 7690
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 10:39 pm

murksiderock wrote:Pac wasn't a gangsta. I thought everybody knew that, so I don't know why that's even a point of contention. The "gangsta" shit Pac did was all for show because he had an identity crisis and was pressured and influenced by people around him. Gotta remember he was only 25 when he died. He was very much influenced to niggas around him...

Tupac was affiliated with some solid street niggas. Let's not confuse that as if Pac was one himself...

Big was a regular hustler. His street cred is far more legitimate than Pac's. People act like having a gay friend or something automatically makes you a gay nigga....wasn't nothing special about Big, he wasn't a paid nigga, he was just a regular corner boy. He didn't have no money, everybody know that. He wasn't a gangsta either, he got robbed several times. I'm sure he had gums on him but Big wasn't a shooter. And D-Nice from East New York told me all this. When he got locked up in Greensboro he was down there with some other niggas hustling. He ain't have no big shit, but he was a legitimate hustler...

I don't even see know what the debate is. Both are legends of rap. Both exploded into stardom and died before they could really peak. If this is about street cred, Big had it, but neither one of these niggas were upper echelon street niggas with histories as rich dopeboys or wild gun clapping niggas...

agreed pac wasnt a gangsta but pac was hustlin in the town before rap he had certafied niggas that looked out for em that told em to concentrate on music kuz hustlin dope wasnt his thing. This the statment im makin Pac had more heart he just was ignorant when it came to alot of street shit n thought he could b koo with everybody

prince
prince
Online
Posts: 7690
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 10:40 pm

Q. wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:: aint no other ny rapper even shoot at a copK period


I just wanted to touch base on this....look up shea davis(bronx rapper) since im sure you have no idea who he is because if you did you wouldnt of stated what i just quoted you saying...he had a shootout with cops in a train station & did a bid for it

dont kno who that is but my statment mainly for the rapper everybody know

prince
prince
Online
Posts: 7690
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby townbizzEa$T O » October 24th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Broooklyn wrote:Also...Uncle murda,nore and capone,lakey the kid,..a lot of niggas done went at it wit police. A lot of them talked about it back in their older music.

i stand corrected. was this pac n big n nem days? but then again i didnt specify a time period

underboss
underboss
Posts: 970
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am
Location: Planet Earth.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 12:54 am

[quote="townbizzEa$T O"][quote="murksiderock"]Pac wasn't a gangsta. I thought everybody knew that, so I don't know why that's even a point of contention. The "gangsta" shit Pac did was all for show because he had an identity crisis and was pressured and influenced by people around him. Gotta remember he was only 25 when he died. He was very much influenced to niggas around him...

Tupac was affiliated with some solid street niggas. Let's not confuse that as if Pac was one himself...

Big was a regular hustler. His street cred is far more legitimate than Pac's. People act like having a gay friend or something automatically makes you a gay nigga....wasn't nothing special about Big, he wasn't a paid nigga, he was just a regular corner boy. He didn't have no money, everybody know that. He wasn't a gangsta either, he got robbed several times. I'm sure he had gums on him but Big wasn't a shooter. And D-Nice from East New York told me all this. When he got locked up in Greensboro he was down there with some other niggas hustling. He ain't have no big shit, but he was a legitimate hustler...

I don't even see know what the debate is. Both are legends of rap. Both exploded into stardom and died before they could really peak. If this is about street cred, Big had it, but neither one of these niggas were upper echelon street niggas with histories as rich dopeboys or wild gun clapping niggas...[/quote]
agreed pac wasnt a gangsta but pac was hustlin in the town before rap he had certafied niggas that looked out for em that told em to concentrate on music kuz hustlin dope wasnt his thing. This the statment im makin Pac had more heart he just was ignorant when it came to alot of street shit n thought he could b koo with everybody[/quote]

I agree @Townbizz I heard PAC say on an interview that he never thought any black person would ever shoot him BC of how he represented for them etc it seems to me that PAC really loved niggas before the streets started trying to kill him.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Billi G » October 25th, 2016, 3:02 am

Broooklyn wrote:U don't become mentioned as a legend with only one city supporting u.


How u know what momentum and what other cities was fuckin wit big and wasn't fuckin wit him?...nobody would know that..wasn't no internet back then...if u went platinum it's because u was touring across the whole country and selling out shows ..so all u saying is bullshit opinions that don't add up.


Not bullshit opinions. Facts. Even to this day Pac gets more love than Big, especially on the Westside of the Mississippi. It ain't hard to see. Just because you tour don't mean shit, nigga Lil B be touring. When Pac got out niggas started realizing that fuck shit Puff and then was on. Niggas started seeing. You East Coast cats stay trying to force shit on niggas and it's never natural. Truth of the matter is when Pac got out Bad Boy and then started losing money. Foh.

prince
prince
Posts: 7108
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Deezus » October 25th, 2016, 3:07 am

Billi G wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:U don't become mentioned as a legend with only one city supporting u.


How u know what momentum and what other cities was fuckin wit big and wasn't fuckin wit him?...nobody would know that..wasn't no internet back then...if u went platinum it's because u was touring across the whole country and selling out shows ..so all u saying is bullshit opinions that don't add up.


Not bullshit opinions. Facts. Even to this day Pac gets more love than Big, especially on the Westside of the Mississippi. It ain't hard to see. Just because you tour don't mean shit, nigga Lil B be touring. When Pac got out niggas started realizing that fuck shit Puff and then was on. Niggas started seeing. You East Coast cats stay trying to force shit on niggas and it's never natural. Truth of the matter is when Pac got out Bad Boy and then started losing money. Foh.

Show some stats

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Billi G » October 25th, 2016, 3:21 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
murksiderock wrote:Pac wasn't a gangsta. I thought everybody knew that, so I don't know why that's even a point of contention. The "gangsta" shit Pac did was all for show because he had an identity crisis and was pressured and influenced by people around him. Gotta remember he was only 25 when he died. He was very much influenced to niggas around him...

Tupac was affiliated with some solid street niggas. Let's not confuse that as if Pac was one himself...

Big was a regular hustler. His street cred is far more legitimate than Pac's. People act like having a gay friend or something automatically makes you a gay nigga....wasn't nothing special about Big, he wasn't a paid nigga, he was just a regular corner boy. He didn't have no money, everybody know that. He wasn't a gangsta either, he got robbed several times. I'm sure he had gums on him but Big wasn't a shooter. And D-Nice from East New York told me all this. When he got locked up in Greensboro he was down there with some other niggas hustling. He ain't have no big shit, but he was a legitimate hustler...

I don't even see know what the debate is. Both are legends of rap. Both exploded into stardom and died before they could really peak. If this is about street cred, Big had it, but neither one of these niggas were upper echelon street niggas with histories as rich dopeboys or wild gun clapping niggas...

agreed pac wasnt a gangsta but pac was hustlin in the town before rap he had certafied niggas that looked out for em that told em to concentrate on music kuz hustlin dope wasnt his thing. This the statment im makin Pac had more heart he just was ignorant when it came to alot of street shit n thought he could b koo with everybody


Way more heart. See niggas fail to realize being a street nigga wasn't Pac aim, he knew he was supposed to be something much more greater than a street nigga. Something much more greater than a Mafia Boss. That was aim. To rise above that shit. Hence the interview he was talking about politics and give him 4 years. Dumb nights are blinded by the street shit or just naive because they don't have the heart to even go for it. Smart Gs see the focal point. Pac represented Thuglife, not the gangsta life. So stop it. As he got older and more into the streets he started becoming just that. Nigga background is worse than Bugs. Big didn't come from a fucked household like Pac did. Big own mother even said. So when you're mother is on crack, you're unstable going from Household to Household living in the slums of the ghettos it's natural for you to get caught up in the streets eventually. But Pac still has lessons of a Black Panther upbringing so he was a little different. When he started coming into his own because he never lived that life so he was a late bloomer, niggas couldn't handle that shit because his mind was too strong. Since he was young his mother had him on that Black Panther shit. She probably didn't get to fully complete her job because she was on drugs. But more heart than Big most definitely.

prince
prince
Posts: 7108
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Deezus » October 25th, 2016, 3:26 am

Lol this nigga in some real delusional mindset. Type of nigga who got a pac shrine in his closet and writes biggie on his bullets before he loads the clip. U really on some whole other shit lol. Even going against shit pac admitted him damn self lol. Going against shit pacs own friends and family even admitted about him.

It ain't worth going back and forth with a nigga like this. You gonna lose brain cells trying. Niggas ain't from ny or Cali but apparently got niggas from both sides figured out better than we do so :shrug:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Billi G » October 25th, 2016, 3:34 am

OOOUUU wrote:
Billi G wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:U don't become mentioned as a legend with only one city supporting u.


How u know what momentum and what other cities was fuckin wit big and wasn't fuckin wit him?...nobody would know that..wasn't no internet back then...if u went platinum it's because u was touring across the whole country and selling out shows ..so all u saying is bullshit opinions that don't add up.


Not bullshit opinions. Facts. Even to this day Pac gets more love than Big, especially on the Westside of the Mississippi. It ain't hard to see. Just because you tour don't mean shit, nigga Lil B be touring. When Pac got out niggas started realizing that fuck shit Puff and then was on. Niggas started seeing. You East Coast cats stay trying to force shit on niggas and it's never natural. Truth of the matter is when Pac got out Bad Boy and then started losing money. Foh.

Show some stats


Niggas always say show me. Nigga look around, more 2Pac quotes, 2Pac references in songs and movies, and commercials, 2pac quotes on social media, college courses, people who speak about Pac in their interview, people from overseas who mention 2pac, rock 2 Pac shirts in videos, people getting their nose pierce because 2pac had his. People more anticipated to see the 2Pac movie than the Big movie. Big started dying out so they came with the Notorious movie. Somethings you can just see and feel, no statistics needed. Y'all holding on to old ass record sells which I told you after Pac got out shit started dissolving for Bad Boy. It's easy shove shut down someone's throat when everything is in N.Y. and N.Y. cut for their own. I'm no hater bruh I like some of Biggie songs, came up on some of them, but it is what it is.

prince
prince
Posts: 7108
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Deezus » October 25th, 2016, 3:36 am

No stats :naswin:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Billi G » October 25th, 2016, 3:36 am

OOOUUU wrote:Lol this nigga in some real delusional mindset. Type of nigga who got a pac shrine in his closet and writes biggie on his bullets before he loads the clip. U really on some whole other shit lol. Even going against shit pac admitted him damn self lol. Going against shit pacs own friends and family even admitted about him.

It ain't worth going back and forth with a nigga like this. You gonna lose brain cells trying. Niggas ain't from ny or Cali but apparently got niggas from both sides figured out better than we do so :shrug:


Nah you're just too fake to keep it real.

prince
prince
Posts: 7108
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Deezus » October 25th, 2016, 3:38 am

Stats?

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Billi G » October 25th, 2016, 3:55 am

Lol

prince
prince
Posts: 7108
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Deezus » October 25th, 2016, 3:57 am

All 3 of them niggas from the east tho lol :smh: damn shame how u kids are brainwashed by a bunch of Harlem, Queens and jersey niggas lol

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4149
Joined: October 26th, 2011, 11:52 pm
Location: Away from you.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby Billi G » October 25th, 2016, 4:18 am

I don't have a problem with the East Coast though so I guess the joke is on you. Took a 3rd Coast G to make you see what's real. That's why niggas stay on you East Coast niggas head because you fake ones fuck it up for the real ones but no one check you niggas. Real everywhere you go. All y'all come from the South. Same Bloodlines. Should've said that to a nigga who hate the East. Pac didn't claim y'all. Now you're riding for him? You're a click hopper bud.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 970
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am
Location: Planet Earth.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 3:32 pm

[quote="Billi G"]I don't have a problem with the East Coast though so I guess the joke is on you. Took a 3rd Coast G to make you see what's real. That's why niggas stay on you East Coast niggas head because you fake ones fuck it up for the real ones but no one check you niggas. Real everywhere you go. All y'all come from the South. Same Bloodlines. Should've said that to a nigga who hate the East. Pac didn't claim y'all. Now you're riding for him? You're a click hopper bud.[/quote]

Bill G PAC was reppin the west... the west side you and I know it's the best side lol...throwing the Dub up quicker my ppl drop the rakes hahaha.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 970
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am
Location: Planet Earth.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 3:34 pm

Quicker than my ppl drop the rakes *

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12457
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: More 2Pac hate from nyc...chuck d says ll cool j should be in the rock n roll hall of fame instead

Postby ILick-Queens » October 25th, 2016, 3:36 pm

MONSOON wrote:Quicker than my ppl drop the rakes *


^^ who yo people is tho , moes, lords, stones insane unknowns, kranks, ? breeds , III's

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: autohitjsh, Count Olaf, Garryfirea, HarlemWorldATL, KhmerHustla, king die, Texaskilla281, townbizzEa$T O, YayArea and 186 guests