Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

associate
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Postby guest689 » September 14th, 2016, 9:27 pm

Chicago gang banging or cali t Rodgers mom wanted to keep him off the gang ridden streets of chiraq so they moved to compton this started the p stone bloods with other local alliances which bangs harder chi or California

associate

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Postby guest689 » September 14th, 2016, 9:27 pm

?? :shoot:

underboss
underboss
Region: West

Postby blipcityhustla » September 15th, 2016, 2:39 am

Neither. Jersey started this crippin

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » September 15th, 2016, 10:44 am

:stoned:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » September 15th, 2016, 10:48 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote::stoned:

Song is actually on point minus the watered down chorus

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » September 15th, 2016, 11:03 am

:lol: aye, it's an ok song I was just letting him know who the real stones is, zahir the realest stone rapper, may not be the best but as far as reppin dat nickel and being a finball it's him :2cents: :bow:

superior
superior
Region: North East

Postby Fake Deleted » September 15th, 2016, 4:02 pm

guest689 wrote:Chicago gang banging or cali t Rodgers mom wanted to keep him off the gang ridden streets of chiraq so they moved to compton this started the p stone bloods with other local alliances which bangs harder chi or California

How old are you, dude?

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 15th, 2016, 4:05 pm

guest689 wrote:Chicago gang banging or cali t Rodgers mom wanted to keep him off the gang ridden streets of chiraq so they moved to compton this started the p stone bloods with other local alliances which bangs harder chi or California

put it this way people go to retire in CALI nice environment white people on skateboards doing that x-games shit palm trees and nice yards aint none of that leave it to beaver shit out here :lol:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 15th, 2016, 4:06 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:

How old are you, dude?

how old are you boy is the better question :cmon:

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » September 15th, 2016, 5:44 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:

put it this way people go to retire in CALI nice environment white people on skateboards doing that x-games shit palm trees and nice yards aint none of that leave it to beaver shit out here :lol:

for 1 u comparin a city to a state :wtf2: so u sayin aint no good areas in chicago :yeahaight:

associate

Postby guest689 » September 16th, 2016, 4:32 pm

So which hood bangs harder?? :shoot:

associate

Postby guest689 » September 16th, 2016, 4:32 pm

Black Man wrote:

How old are you, dude?

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » September 16th, 2016, 4:54 pm

guest689 wrote:So which hood bangs harder?? :shoot:

This is goofy but the LA Stones are a consensus one of the most dangerous black gangs in LA. They been saying that since they came out. So really, take your pick. The Damu Stones ain't nothing to play with....

What's the worst Stone hood in Chicago? I'd be interested to see how the worst hoods compares to the Jungles, everybody know the Jay's in they peak was nothing nice...

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » September 16th, 2016, 5:19 pm

murksiderock wrote:

This is goofy but the LA Stones are a consensus one of the most dangerous black gangs in LA. They been saying that since they came out. So really, take your pick. The Damu Stones ain't nothing to play with....

What's the worst Stone hood in Chicago? I'd be interested to see how the worst hoods compares to the Jungles, everybody know the Jay's in they peak was nothing nice...

the worse stone hood in L.a still couldn't compete with the chi 1.. just based on how they 2 cities set up n how chi blacks can be the more dominant in they city.. jungles was beefin with 18st or some shit right ? and I asked all L.a niggas the most dangerous mob ever from L.a WITH THE MOST KILLS THEY ALL SAID WAS 18ST ON THEIR RISE PROBABLY KILLED MORE SPICS AND MAYATES SOO :stoned:

u see how terror dome nem vs killa ward gdn war looking :wtf2: killing that 9 year old boi, shooting niggas grandma, n all that war between those stones and gdn niggas is worse than bd's n gd's to me

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » September 16th, 2016, 6:20 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
murksiderock wrote:

the worse stone hood in L.a still couldn't compete with the chi 1.. just based on how they 2 cities set up n how chi blacks can be the more dominant in they city.. jungles was beefin with 18st or some shit right ? and I asked all L.a niggas the most dangerous mob ever from L.a WITH THE MOST KILLS THEY ALL SAID WAS 18ST ON THEIR RISE PROBABLY KILLED MORE SPICS AND MAYATES SOO :stoned:

u see how terror dome nem vs killa ward gdn war looking :wtf2: killing that 9 year old boi, shooting niggas grandma, n all that war between those stones and gdn niggas is worse than bd's n gd's to me

Bro I can't go for that...

I got family in LA, the Jays is a reputable hood, the Stones are a legendary black set. They've been at it with 18 for years now, and if 18 is the consensus wildest gang in LA, and BPS got stripes off them, that means BPS ain't nothing to play with...

The biggest difference is the Moes are way deeper. They have more recruitment. I know the Moes is with it. But the LA Stones are in a city where blacks are severe minorities, and ring bells in the streets and the pen. I'd say it's probably a tie, neither one is soft. You selling the Damus short, though...

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BIuntedUp » September 16th, 2016, 7:04 pm

LOL U GAY ASS NIGGA ON CITAS

CHICAGO GOT NICE PREPPY SPOTS TOO

AND PEOPLE RETIRE IN CALI..NYC. AND CHI THAT SONT MEAN A GATTTDAMN THING ... LOL CHICAGO STILL HAS WHITE GREASER GANGS THAT USE TO RACIAL HATE GROUPS TOWARDS BLACKS N SPANISH FOLKS NOW THOSE WHITE GANGS ARE FULL OF NIGGAS N LATINOS.. SUP WITH THAT?? SHIT US LA NIGGAS DEFEATED ALL WHITE STREET GANGS IN LA DURIN THE FUCKIN 60s n 70s WITH NO PROBLEM NAME ONE WHITE LA GANG NIGGA DAT HAS MEXICANS N LATINOS IN IT..AND WHATS UP WITH CANARYVILLE IN CHICAGO LMAO OR THE NORTHSIDE WHERE ALL THE RACIST WHITE GANGS FORMED FAGGOT :ehh:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby BIuntedUp » September 16th, 2016, 7:06 pm

BPS IN L.A ISNT STILL CALLED BPS FOR NO REASON THEY HAVE CONNECTS TO CHICAGO IF THEY DIDNT STONE WOULDNT STILL BE IN THERE IDENITY LOL BPS IN LA AND BPS IN CHICAGO ARE COOL...END OF DISCUSSION.. ONES BLOOD ONE IS PEOPLE BUT BOTH ARE BPSN

AND THEY PUT BPSN BEFORE ANYTHING THATS WHY THEY ANYBODY KILLAS BOTH IN CHI AND LA

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » September 16th, 2016, 7:27 pm

LiLOUTRO wrote:BPS IN L.A ISNT STILL CALLED BPS FOR NO REASON THEY HAVE CONNECTS TO CHICAGO IF THEY DIDNT STONE WOULDNT STILL BE IN THERE IDENITY LOL BPS IN LA AND BPS IN CHICAGO ARE COOL...END OF DISCUSSION.. ONES BLOOD ONE IS PEOPLE BUT BOTH ARE BPSN

AND THEY PUT BPSN BEFORE ANYTHING THATS WHY THEY ANYBODY KILLAS BOTH IN CHI AND LA

:cmon: :killself: boi u wayyyyyy off, u don't know shit about rangers in the chi boi ,or who Eugene hairston is and the rest... bpsn in the chi is totally diff from the ones in L.a n they don't put "bpsn" before anything , they put the nickel before anything and that pyramid, lil bra

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 16th, 2016, 7:46 pm

LiLOUTRO wrote:LOL U GAY ASS NIGGA ON CITAS

CHICAGO GOT NICE PREPPY SPOTS TOO

AND PEOPLE RETIRE IN CALI..NYC. AND CHI THAT SONT MEAN A GATTTDAMN THING ... LOL CHICAGO STILL HAS WHITE GREASER GANGS THAT USE TO RACIAL HATE GROUPS TOWARDS BLACKS N SPANISH FOLKS NOW THOSE WHITE GANGS ARE FULL OF NIGGAS N LATINOS.. SUP WITH THAT?? SHIT US LA NIGGAS DEFEATED ALL WHITE STREET GANGS IN LA DURIN THE FUCKIN 60s n 70s WITH NO PROBLEM NAME ONE WHITE LA GANG NIGGA DAT HAS MEXICANS N LATINOS IN IT..AND WHATS UP WITH CANARYVILLE IN CHICAGO LMAO OR THE NORTHSIDE WHERE ALL THE RACIST WHITE GANGS FORMED FAGGOT :ehh:
:lmao: :lmao: yo did this dumb fuck really say theres greaser gangs hell nah :plank: the royals mostley mixed aint no aryan brotherhood out here n the box like that unlike cali :facepalm: :lol: how the fuck you even going say sum dumb shit ike that and canaryville irish and mexican them sds a MOSTLY MEXICAN GANG RUN that area i dont know if you some dumb scrap wetback or a black dudei aint never met anyone retiring in chicagothat smog fuckin with ya head only work you puttin in walkin them poodles on the street for a 20 n a blunt fuck nigga stay out boy :tiphat: :smh: :killself:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 16th, 2016, 7:48 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
LiLOUTRO wrote:BPS IN L.A ISNT STILL CALLED BPS FOR NO REASON THEY HAVE CONNECTS TO CHICAGO IF THEY DIDNT STONE WOULDNT STILL BE IN THERE IDENITY LOL BPS IN LA AND BPS IN CHICAGO ARE COOL...END OF DISCUSSION.. ONES BLOOD ONE IS PEOPLE BUT BOTH ARE BPSN

:cmon: :killself: boi u wayyyyyy off, u don't know shit about rangers in the chi boi ,or who Eugene hairston is and the rest... bpsn in the chi is totally diff from the ones in L.a n they don't put "bpsn" before anything , they put the nickel before anything and that pyramid, lil bra

damn veinte droppin jewels :tiphat: :drama:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby BIuntedUp » September 16th, 2016, 7:49 pm

:huhwhat:

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA BULL DIED JEFF TOOK OVER

AND IF THATS THE CASE WHY U GOT VICELORDS N STONES WHO WILL KILL EACH OTHER ONSIGHT

VL IS ALSO UNDER THE 5.

DONT ACT LIKE YALL FOLKS N PEOPLES ARE ONE SOLID UNIT AS TWO ENEMY FORCES AGAINST EACH OTHER.. YALL NIGGAS OFFIN YOUR OWN HOMIES TOO NIGGA EBK ABK.. OH N DIFFERENT THATS TRUE IN CERTAIN ASPECTS..LOCATION IS ONE... ALLIANCES IS ANOTHER... HAND SIGNS STILL THE SAME... BOTH GOT THE SAME RULES ASWELL... LOL BPS IN L.A DOES NOT BANG LIKE TOYO AVERAGE LA GANG.. THEY GOT SNIPERS ON PIST IN THE JAYS AND ALL OF THAT SHIT NIGGA.. BPS IN LA FUCKS WITH BPS IN CHICAGO EVEN THAT OLD ASS ROLLIN 20s DOCUMENTARY SLIPPIN 10 YEARS WITH THE BLOODS SHOWS ACTUAL BPS CHI NIGGAS IN THE JUNGLES WITH THE BPS BLOODS ..ONE EVEN EXPLAINS THE DIFFEENCE IN WEAPONARY BETWEEN CHI AND LA N TALKED ABOUT HOW HE ROBBED 30 NIGGAS IN ONE SITUATION BY HIMSELF IN LA WITH THE ROLLIN 20s BACKIN HIM UP ... JUST SHUT UP MEXICANO CHICANO EL DELAMO TACO

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby BIuntedUp » September 16th, 2016, 7:52 pm

LMAO THE VIKINGS.
THE ROYALS
. THE DEUCES
THE HARRISON GENTS ALL WERE ONCE WHITE RACIST PUNK ROCKER GREASER GANGS IN CHICAGO THAT ARE NOW MIXED CLAIMING FOLKS N PEOPLES LOL.. EVEN 40 IN THE MIDWEST STILL REPPIN GAYLORDS ANOTHER WHITE GANG..N IDIOT ARYAN BROTHERHOOD IS STRICTLY PRISON NOT STREETS

WHITE LA GANGS LIKE NAZI LOWRIDERA STAY IN THE BURBS OF ORANGE COUNTY

NOT IN HISTORICAL HOODS THAT STILL POP TODAY LIKE WHITE GANGS DO IN THE CHI... LOL NOW THEY SAY THEY LATINO GANGS CAUSE THE MEMBERSHIP IS SO MIXED

EVEN THE POPES IS ANOTHER RACIST WHITE CHI GANG THATS NOW MIXED WITH BLACKS N LATINOS HIDING UNDER THE LATINO GANG CARS TO SURVIVR LMAO...PUSSY NIGGAS

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 16th, 2016, 7:53 pm

LiLOUTRO wrote::huhwhat:

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA BULL DIED JEFF TOOK OVER

AND IF THATS THE CASE WHY U GOT VICELORDS N STONES WHO WILL KILL EACH OTHER ONSIGHT

VL IS ALSO UNDER THE 5.

DONT ACT LIKE YALL FOLKS N PEOPLES ARE ONE SOLID UNIT AS TWO ENEMY FORCES AGAINST EACH OTHER.. YALL NIGGAS OFFIN YOUR OWN HOMIES TOO NIGGA EBK ABK.. OH N DIFFERENT THATS TRUE IN CERTAIN ASPECTS..LOCATION IS ONE... ALLIANCES IS ANOTHER... HAND SIGNS STILL THE SAME... BOTH GOT THE SAME RULES ASWELL... LOL BPS IN L.A DOES NOT BANG LIKE TOYO AVERAGE LA GANG.. THEY GOT SNIPERS ON PIST IN THE JAYS AND ALL OF THAT SHIT NIGGA.. BPS IN LA FUCKS WITH BPS IN CHICAGO EVEN THAT OLD ASS ROLLIN 20s DOCUMENTARY SLIPPIN 10 YEARS WITH THE BLOODS SHOWS ACTUAL BPS CHI NIGGAS IN THE JUNGLES WITH THE BPS BLOODS ..ONE EVEN EXPLAINS THE DIFFEENCE IN WEAPONARY BETWEEN CHI AND LA N TALKED ABOUT HOW HE ROBBED 30 NIGGAS IN ONE SITUATION BY HIMSELF IN LA WITH THE ROLLIN 20s BACKIN HIM UP ... JUST SHUT UP MEXICANO CHICANO EL DELAMO TACO

boy you doing too much i got a joke for you THE EME :lmao: we aint letting some has beens run our state like that ill leave it at that i aint even read your bullshit ol fuck nigga cali goofs done fell off the midwest and the south only spots poppin the eastcoast don know too much so wont speak on em :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 16th, 2016, 7:55 pm

LiLOUTRO wrote:LMAO THE VIKINGS.
THE ROYALS
. THE DEUCES
THE HARRISON GENTS ALL WERE ONCE WHITE RACIST PUNK ROCKER GREASER GANGS IN CHICAGO THAT ARE NOW MIXED CLAIMING FOLKS N PEOPLES LOL.. EVEN 40 IN THE MIDWEST STILL REPPIN GAYLORDS ANOTHER WHITE GANG..N IDIOT ARYAN BROTHERHOOD IS STRICTLY PRISON NOT STREETS

WHITE LA GANGS LIKE NAZI LOWRIDERA STAY IN THE BURBS OF ORANGE COUNTY

NOT IN HISTORICAL HOODS THAT STILL POP TODAY LIKE WHITE GANGS DO IN THE CHI... LOL NOW THEY SAY THEY LATINO GANGS CAUSE THE MEMBERSHIP IS SO MIXED

EVEN THE POPES IS ANOTHER RACIST WHITE CHI GANG THATS NOW MIXED WITH BLACKS N LATINOS HIDING UNDER THE LATINO GANG CARS TO SURVIVR LMAO...PUSSY NIGGAS

hate to break it too u but them whiteboys were wild you wanna call me a fool a race traitor dont care i met a gang of people who will tell you them white boys were fucking crazy you wanna believe every white man a pussy keep dreaming boy till you meet the wrong one and i dont even fuck with one peckerwood like that :tiphat:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby BIuntedUp » September 16th, 2016, 8:00 pm

SO WHY ATTEMPT YO DENY THAT SHIT AND ARGUE ABOUT IT

CHI WHITE GANGS STILL EXIST WITH A NEW IDENITY

LOL SIMILAR TO THE WHITE JEWS POSEN AS THE REAL HEBREWS

OUR WHITE GANGS GOT SMASHED N RAN OUT

NOWHERE NEAR THE HOOD AT ALL PERIOD N ONLY TRUELY ACTIVE IN THE PEN WHETE SURVIVAL IS A MUST

NOT SOME CONFUSED RICAN WHO JOINS THE POPES OR ROYALS FORGETTING ABOUT THE RACIAL HISTORY.. ALL DEM WHITE GANGS WERE LIKE HITLER LMAO

WHY U THINK RICAN GANGS LOOKED UP TO THE BLACK CHI GANGS WHEN FIRST MOVING IN

LOL CHI THE LAND WHERE WHITE BOYS ARE GANGSTERS

COME TO L.A YOUR WHITEBOYS WOULD GET SMASHED BRUH.. THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD ALONE HOLDS MORE POWER THEN ANY WHITE CHI GANG AND THEY STRICTLY PRISON LMAO GAGGOT

Next

Return to Lobby