Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

sergeant
sergeant
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Black p stones came to cali from chi town which is worst??

Postby Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 9:22 pm

U kno this site better then me

U can look at the time n datez too of it being posted

Shit was posted b4 i could see your lil peace offering while still tryina look hard

Then u saw my reply after it

So dont play that kiddy shit with me

That emotional female bullshit u be on gonna fuck u up out in these streets one day

U arent smart my nigga i know that much now

This entire thread u showed yo ass like some drunk hooker on the stroll

Man up nigga shit

5x!!

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » September 17th, 2016, 9:24 pm

@Swap,You do know some of tha Bps in Chi & Cali are connected right ? A few members visit each other city and get money together.....

And tha Bps in tha Jays rep tha 5 to show Love/Not tha Bity

A few Bps in Chi even flag red today to show mutual love

This city shit is only online kuz real recognize real in tha real world....

But you cant diss Cali niggaz kuz we outnumbered vs tha Surenos,No Chicago Black Mob is outnumbered vs a Spanish set/Shit basically the Spanish sets are under tha Black Alliances in either Folk or People

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 9:24 pm

Lol nigga all mad n didnt even give a direct answer

But like a hurt female decided to just post wat made him mad

In hopes of another nigga to explain it to em

Kinda like a dumbass broad when she gets played by a nigga and gets sent screen shots

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 9:25 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Swap,You do know some of tha Bps in Chi & Cali are connected right ? A few members visit each other city and get money together.....

And tha Bps in tha Jays rep tha 5 to show Love/Not tha Bity

A few Bps in Chi even flag red today to show mutual love

This city shit is only online kuz real recognize real in tha real world....

But you cant diss Cali niggaz kuz we outnumbered vs tha Surenos,No Chicago Black Mob is outnumbered vs a Spanish set/Shit basically the Spanish sets are under tha Black Alliances in either Folk or People

On my momma!!! 5x!!! :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » September 17th, 2016, 9:29 pm

PmoneY wrote:L.A highest murder rate ever recorded was 35 per 100

Chicago highest was 34 per 100 ever recorded .....

Compton which is basically a Baby L.A right outside tha city limits recorded a murder rate of Fucking 91 per 100 in tha 90z....

Keep in mind that Chicago in it's whole history always had more Blacks in their city,Even today Chicago still got damn near a Million niggaz !!!

Cali got Blacks too but they're spread all over tha State.

That's why i say all this comparing city shit is dumb....
Real niggaz dying homie and it's not a fucking video game

I think Chicago's been more consistent over a long period of time. Especially for it being a smaller city and having a higher overall murder toll than LA from the 1960s all the way up until present day.

As far as Compton having a murder rate of 91 per 100,000 during the 90s, just to put things in perspective, Englewood's murder rate is at 153 per 100,000 for the last 365 days.

On another note, some of yall seem to be turning this into a popularity contest. We all know LA wins that hands down just based off Hollywood alone. But I think Chicago still did an excellent job of expanding its gangs outside of Chicago without any media exposure. Even the Federal government claims the Gangster Disciples are the largest and most successful African American gang in U.S. history. Remember, this is the highest form of government saying that.

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 9:34 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

Compton which is basically a Baby L.A right outside tha city limits recorded a murder rate of Fucking 91 per 100 in tha 90z....

Keep in mind that Chicago in it's whole history always had more Blacks in their city,Even today Chicago still got damn near a Million niggaz !!!

I think Chicago's been more consistent over a long period of time. Especially for it being a smaller city and having a higher overall murder toll than LA from the 1960s all the way up until present day.

As far as Compton having a murder rate of 91 per 100,000 during the 90s, just to put things in perspective, Englewood's murder rate is at 153 per 100,000 for the last 365 days.

On another note, some of yall seem to be turning this into a popularity contest. We all know LA wins that hands down just based off Hollywood alone. But I think Chicago still did an excellent job of expanding its gangs outside of Chicago without any media exposure. Even the Federal government claims the Gangster Disciples are the largest and most successful African American gang in U.S. history. Remember, this is the highest form of government saying that.

I believe it

Chicago gangs are the mafia idgaf what anybody say

But i must add

Chicago bps held that title before gd did starting back in the 70s

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » September 17th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Murda Woodz,L.A gangs went worldwide before Hollywood....Niggaz expanded gangs to other places through being tha Crack capital in tha 80z....

Now i do agree on Chicago being worse for a longer period of time due to it being an older city....Just like New York is more active than Chicago over a longer period of time,Chicago passed New York for tha 1st time in homicides in 1998....

But tha Key word is peak years,Tha 80z is tha worst decade in American history far as homicides and L.A was smaller than Chicago from 1980-85 but put up more bodies in that era....L.A put up a thousand bodies at least 4 or 5 times while alwayz having less Blacks....

Florence Firestone put up 178 per 100 before....
500 murders in 2 months back in 92,Look it up these are all facts...

Like Graves said Chicago had rules,Where in L.A it was straight up mayhem,Race wars,Fuck tha police mentality
Cali panthers set up all over America including Chicago and had tha biggest shootout in Lapd history that led to tha 1st swat team in America....

But ill never deny Chicago kuz it's raw as fuck also
Sniper wars & 100 shootings a weekend is vicious

My only thing is Cali niggaz are more outnumbered bro
Yall never experienced figjting a Million Latin Kings with Nigga killa tatted on they face in a city where Blacks is vastly outnumbered....Chicago is Nigga Kingdom
Detroit Nigga Kingdom,Oakland,Atlanta,Philly,D.c,N.y

In L.A it's a whole new ball game

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » September 17th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Gravez wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

I believe it

Chicago gangs are the mafia idgaf what anybody say

But i must add

Chicago bps held that title before gd did starting back in the 70s

I agree with that. I think the Stones had already reached LA before GDs even began to branch out. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Stones were so powerful back then, they openly declared war on cops and even took shots at the Chicago Outfit. The GDs eventually surpassed the Stones in power but I have to agree with you on that point.
Attachments
PhotoGrid_1474161183196.jpg
PhotoGrid_1474161183196.jpg (187.4 KiB) Viewed 727 times

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » September 17th, 2016, 10:24 pm

Murda,Gdz are more successful at what though ?
Fbi cant track drug money unless somebody snitching

But Crips had tha big dope 1st,Took tha rap game by storm with Eazy & Snoop....Look up Freeway rick little homie from Chicago talking about how he was tha man in Chicago due to dealing with Cali drugs...

What Gd rapper sold 30 million worldwide or had a successful record label ? Snoop damn near sitting on 100 mill

Bmf was even connected to tha Crips,Now on a numbers level Gdz is huge in Chicago....But nationwide & worldwide Crips are tha biggest and most known Black gang on earth next to tha Bloodz....

Media did play a liitle part and that's also due to style and charisma....

Crips lowride & C walk,Flag bandanaz and made it look cool to these white suburban kids....Snoop took thiz shit worldwide,Just like Game,Wayne & Gucci doing for tha Bloods....I know yall clowning Chris brown but it's not Cali niggaz fault that these niggaz are infatuated with this C & B lifestyle...

Chicago was always more lowkey but L.A is where all tha money at bro,Where you think all tha big artist wanna live at ???

Every year Forbes got Dre & Puffy up there as 1 & 2
These are big money cities,Kanye gotta sign under Jay to make it,Eminem under Dre

Chicago is home to tha most organized Blacks though
Possibly tha most powerful Black city in America next to Atlanta

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » September 17th, 2016, 10:27 pm

Stones was alwayz active and not to be fucked with !!!

In my opinion tha Black Panthers were tha biggest Black threat tha U.S government ever dealt with .....

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 17th, 2016, 10:40 pm

PmoneY wrote:Murda,Gdz are more successful at what though ?
Fbi cant track drug money unless somebody snitching

But Crips had tha big dope 1st,Took tha rap game by storm with Eazy & Snoop....Look up Freeway rick little homie from Chicago talking about how he was tha man in Chicago due to dealing with Cali drugs...

What Gd rapper sold 30 million worldwide or had a successful record label ? Snoop damn near sitting on 100 mill

Bmf was even connected to tha Crips,Now on a numbers level Gdz is huge in Chicago....But nationwide & worldwide Crips are tha biggest and most known Black gang on earth next to tha Bloodz....

Media did play a liitle part and that's also due to style and charisma....

Crips lowride & C walk,Flag bandanaz and made it look cool to these white suburban kids....Snoop took thiz shit worldwide,Just like Game,Wayne & Gucci doing for tha Bloods....I know yall clowning Chris brown but it's not Cali niggaz fault that these niggaz are infatuated with this C & B lifestyle...

Chicago was always more lowkey but L.A is where all tha money at bro,Where you think all tha big artist wanna live at ???

Every year Forbes got Dre & Puffy up there as 1 & 2
These are big money cities,Kanye gotta sign under Jay to make it,Eminem under Dre

Chicago is home to tha most organized Blacks though
Possibly tha most powerful Black city in America next to Atlanta

this the difference between cali n chicago we dwell with the street shit you worry about how many cds a rapper sold and think thats makes yall special pmoney dude just stop it i cantr post a gang of siht but i wont you know what it really is ill leave it at that cali can keep that hollywood shit :tiphat:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 11:00 pm

Yeah stones was the 1st black chi gang to branch out

I believe that shit between the outfit and bps because stones were literally like the mafia themselves i mean completely identicle... Race and culture was different though

Stones worked with the lybian government n posed a threat to what we call now homeland security

But p moneys right tho fbi cant track shit unless somebodys talking

And bloods n crips are responsible for an entire drugs presence that exist today.. For most towns and states we didnt just turn yall out into gangstas

We also made you dope fiends

Alotta niggas mamas was smoken L.A crack all over the country

Courtesy of the bloods n crips

5x!!

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 11:07 pm

Swap u just a hater when its said and done

Facts

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » September 17th, 2016, 11:38 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

the same way you separate englewood from chicago as a whole, is same way you seperate west side compton from compton :shrug: 91 per 100,000 for Compton might be 300 per 100,000 in West Side Compton, not all of Compton was bad they actually had nice neighborhoods the concentrated hoods had third world country murder rates ,
https://www.nytimes.com/learning/genera ... /0801.html

and even til this the black homicide rate in Los Angeles is higher then third world countries. Im sure West Side Compton has less population then Englewood. Any ways it dont matter, it only matters to the participants in the crime there.

Bottom line being black in Los Angeles is probably the most dangerous place to be in america.

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » September 17th, 2016, 11:54 pm

I KNOW HOW WE KAN SETTLE THIS WHO KILLED THE MOST COPS :yeahright:

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » September 17th, 2016, 11:59 pm

PmoneY wrote:Murda Woodz,L.A gangs went worldwide before Hollywood....Niggaz expanded gangs to other places through being tha Crack capital in tha 80z....

I wouldn't say LA gangs were worldwide before Hollywood. I think you're exaggerating just a little bit. I fully understand that LA gangs were branching out before Hollywood but let's be real here. It was a lot of people who got turned out simply off watching the movie Colors. It wasn't like that with Chicago, not even a little bit. Guys in Chicago had to put actual leg work in for every inch of territory they gained outside of Chicago.

Now i do agree on Chicago being worse for a longer period of time due to it being an older city....Just like New York is more active than Chicago over a longer period of time,Chicago passed New York for tha 1st time in homicides in 1998....

No, I don't think you comprehended what I said. Chicago being an older city is pretty much irrelevant to my point. Chicago's been consistently more violent starting at whichever point in history you want to start at. From the 1980s up until present day, Chicago has dropped more bodies than LA. 90s to present day, same thing. 70s, 60s same thing. That's consistency. Also, you can't make the same point with NY because Chicago is smaller yet still more active than LA.

But tha Key word is peak years,Tha 80z is tha worst decade in American history far as homicides and L.A was smaller than Chicago from 1980-85 but put up more bodies in that era....L.A put up a thousand bodies at least 4 or 5 times while alwayz having less Blacks....

For yall to have dropped all those bodies and Chicago is still ahead in murders says a lot.

Florence Firestone put up 178 per 100 before....
500 murders in 2 months back in 92,Look it up these are all facts...

West Garfield park put up 408 murders per 100,000 in 1992. That's double, almost triple what Florence Firestone put up.

Like Graves said Chicago had rules,Where in L.A it was straight up mayhem,Race wars,Fuck tha police mentality
Cali panthers set up all over America including Chicago and had tha biggest shootout in Lapd history that led to tha 1st swat team in America....

We had race riots in Chicago damn near 100 years before the LA riots and more whites were killed in the Chicago race riots. More police have been killed in Chicago too. Also, I think you're reaching with the BPP because that aint no street shit first of all and they are not even from LA.

But ill never deny Chicago kuz it's raw as fuck also
Sniper wars & 100 shootings a weekend is vicious

My only thing is Cali niggaz are more outnumbered bro
Yall never experienced figjting a Million Latin Kings with Nigga killa tatted on they face in a city where Blacks is vastly outnumbered....Chicago is Nigga Kingdom
Detroit Nigga Kingdom,Oakland,Atlanta,Philly,D.c,N.y

Man that shit don't scare us lol. A mf could have a million tattoos. They ass can get buried with them mfs point blank period! Send they ass to tattoo heaven :lol:

In L.A it's a whole new ball game

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » September 18th, 2016, 1:08 am

This thread is about done for Murda !!!!

Post tha Link to West Garfield putting up 400 per 100k Lmao kuz the highest that area ever had was 64 per 100

You don't gotta lie about number Woodz,Mines are from actually reports that i could post so post tha 400 per 100k for West Garfield homie :lmao:

And Los Angeles was more violent in tha 80z & 90z in tha worst decades ever....60z & 50z was Civil rights Panther era and even brought that shit to tha Chi

From 2008 till now Chicago has been more violent fa sho
And in tha early 70z kuz L.A was still in it's early stages of having a lot of Blacks.....But late 70z early 80z to about 2002 L.A was more violent but not by a wide margin....
Thats why everyone refer to tha 80z & 90z as tha peak war years kuz every city in America put up their highest bodies ever in history including Chicago....

But take into account L.A violence spread into other cities right outside it's limit,Compton,Long beach,Inglewood,
Watts,East L.A,etc

So if we being real all those little cities are L.A also but just on a smaller level and if we look at it like that than L.A has way more bodies by far but that wouldn't be fair due to tha size and population but that's just an example of how the bigger tha L.A war is compared to Chicago....Tha whole dam So cal has cities where Bc,Cz & Sureno are at war

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » September 18th, 2016, 1:19 am

And you tripping if you think N.y wasnt more active back than....It boils down to how old a city is and population

New York had a time period where they avg about 1900 murders for 20 years straight.I know they got a big population but New York was alwayz tha big mafia city even before Chicago.....Al capone and some mo shit.

You adding bodies from tha 30z,40z & 50z and those bodies are from Chicago Italians lol Not niggaz

Black Chicago mobs really got cracking hard in tha early 70z....Black L.A gangs really got cracking in tha mid to late 70z/early 80z.....So we start from tha 80z for L.A & 70z for Chicago when Blacks really got cracking.....

Even though tha L.A panthers got cracking in tha 60z

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Gravez » September 18th, 2016, 2:49 am

Lol niggas these days..

Chicago latino gangs are really biten LA swag these days with the FACE TATTS.. Westcoast started that shit first U got latin kings and all that tatted like some "dirty vatos" :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Gravez » September 18th, 2016, 2:55 am

Pmoney speakin that real money

Not even being bias but Blood is Maaaaaashin you niggas with facts and precentage... Bompton is way smaller then englewood in chicago and produced more gangs from there then the southside of the chi combined.. YEAH IM INCLUDING THE MEXICANS ON THIS ONE TOO.. Our gottdamn latino gang history is rich and powerful too that can go head up with chi towns black gang history when it comes to historical facts.. Liloutro talkin about white chicago gangs turning latino like thats weird
... ALOT OF THE OLDEST SURENO GANGS IN LA WERE ONCE WHITE GANGS TOO!!

Nigga our latino gang history really predates GDs etc
. and lets not forget we had black gangs before crips n bloods nigga

Gladiators..buissnessmen...the slausons..shit the slausons were a main factor in the LOS ANGELES BLACK PANTHERS!! And are now what u call the ROLLIN 60s. On p stone!!! 5x!!!

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » September 18th, 2016, 7:06 am

The US crime rate skyrocketed in the 70s after record lows in the 60s and 50s. I threw New York in here to ger a true comparison for the Big 3. First number is average annual bodies in a decade/second number is comprehensive decade murder rate:

2010s (so far)
Chicago: 443/16.19
Los Angeles: 280/7.35
New York: 415/4.97

2000s
Chicago: 534/18.71
Los Angeles: 489/12.77
New York: 565/7.03

1990s
Chicago: 820/29.11
Los Angeles: 779/22.08
New York: 1,414/19.05

1980s
Los Angeles: 851/26.47
Chicago: 738/25.37
New York: 1,682/23.41

1970s
Chicago: 828/25.86
Los Angeles: 665/23.00
New York: 1,557/20.77

1)@Murdawoodz is right, Chicago has for the last 5 decades always been the most dangerous city of the Big 3. The only decade Chicago wasn't number one was the 80s, but all 3 cities were within 3 per 100k of each other, so they honestly all cancel out. They were all truly equal in the 80s...

2)Besides the 80s, LA has been 2nd every decade, and NY has been last every decade. It reasons to say LA has always, 5 decades running, been a little wilder than NY. The differences are marginal, though. Everybody know NY reputation...

3)LA really put the separation between it and NY in the last two decades (00s/10s). Both cities dramatically have dropped in crime, but New York has completely changed its tune the most...

4)Chicago has had a higher murder rate than both NY and LA since 1993. LA had the highest murder rate in '93...

5)Since 1970--that's 45 years now--New York only had the highest murder rate 4 times (72, 82, 88, 90). LA had the highest murder rate 8 times...

6)Chicago separated itself in the 90s. Both NY and LA peaked in the 80s, and began going down in the 90s. Chicago peaked in the 90s. The 2010s-era Chicago is basically how New York was in the 90s....

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » September 18th, 2016, 7:24 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:I KNOW HOW WE KAN SETTLE THIS WHO KILLED THE MOST COPS :yeahright:

NYC

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » September 18th, 2016, 7:35 am

As far as the 3 big cities go, Chicago always been the highest murder rate. That's not taking small sideline cities like Compton and neighborhoods like Englewood into account. Compton and Englewood might be all that and a bag of Doritos, but they a non factor when we talking about the big 3. I don't care if you little city borders a big 3 or your neighborhood is inside one of the big 3, you are an irrelevant maggot in the big sea and need to sit your ass down unless you going to talk about the entirety of the big 3.'s.

Personally, I think the big 3 conversation should be upgraded to the big 4. Niggas seem to forget Houston is the 4th biggest city and been putting down for the south too. And they have a higher murder rate than Chicago.

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » September 18th, 2016, 7:40 am

So factually, it's not even close, Chicago is the wildest city of the 3, and always has been. It's different reasons for that, but it ain't got nothing to do with age of the city (because New York is older than both LA and Chi but NY has always been safer than both). It ain't got nothing to do with number of blacks in the city (LA used to be 20% black at its peak in the 80s and was still wilder than New York, which was over 1/3 black, and Chicago, which was over 40% black at its peak)...

That's what all the stats say. All this is light and just for the sake of convo, because there's literally dozens of cities worse than all 3. And I ain't just talking about today's era '10s, I'm talking about historically, last 50 years since crime jumped up at the end of the Vietnam War. What yall think was going on in cities like Detroit and DC and NO and Oakland, etc, in The War Years (70s-90s)? The Big 3 at they peak was MUCH safer than those cities and a hell of a lot more. They just the 3 biggest cities, largest media base, so attention naturally focuses on them. But neither Chi, LA, or NY has ever been a true murder capital. They just so big you can only compare them to each other...

End of the day, LA won the popularity contest, because states and countries have followed LA's lead. On an overall scale, LA was the most influential, I don't think anybody can argue about that. LA gangs weren't glamouriced in Hollywood until around '88 (Ice T/Colors/Blood In Blood Out/NWA era). There were Bloods and Crips in Arkansas, Texas, Missouri, the entire West Coast States by that time. There was already MS and 18 in Mexico, El Salvador, other Central America nations by that time. So yes, Hollywood spread LA's popularity, but Hollywood didn't spread the LA gang culture. It was already on the move and LA niggas were already hustling and recruiting in other areas. I think even Pittsburgh had Bloods and Crips in the late 80s, I don't know if it was before Colors, though...

None of that changes that Chicago gangs have been more ruthless and more structured. Chi gangs have a different mentality than LA gangs. They move differently. It is what it is...

The biggest misconception some LA cats have is that people in other cities/states wanted to be like them and are dying for they beef. I've said on here plenty times before, out East, New York has always had, and always will, have the biggest influence. Niggas wanted to Blood and Crip, but cities was killing before they ever heard of Bloods and Crips, and 9/10 times, the cities on the East weren't put on by LA cats (the BH set I ran with in NC was started by a Florida nigga in the 90s). Where he got it from, who fuckin knows, but that was clearly before social media, so he ain't get it offline. It speaks to the spread of the LA gang culture, but niggas in that city always looked up to Raleigh/NY niggas. LA wasn't a realistic factor, niggas just adopted the LA names...

The beefs niggas had in these cities were street and hood beefs that already existed. The Blood and Crip identity just added to it--'--but it didn't start the beefs!

Lastly, I salute all 3 cities for they impact on street culture nationwide. I lived in LA, got family still there and will always be connected to it, because I have no family in NY (Upstate but not City), and have no ties to Chicago. I stick up for LA when needed, but I've seen NY myself, seen they influence, been in the field and the Jails with NY niggas. All 3 of these cities got they place, but as to the topic, Chicago got it!

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » September 18th, 2016, 7:41 am

And niggas seem to forget it's a difference between murder rate and murder numbers. Ny had the highest murder numbers a lot. More than any other city. But we was never murder rate capital. Neither was Chicago or LA, ever. Not even now.

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby