chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 9:55 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote::umhm: they don't wanna target the saints tho

nobody does other than them a few stragglers n them razas another mexican mob them videos should show you how they get down :lol:


:cmon: they offbrand Mexican ass , :lmao: I hate the way they talk n look, I only really take cali, texas, Arizona, Mexicans serious bra no offense :lmao: talkin about some nobody does, well dats good for ya'll upthere all the black gangs ,white n latinos :lmao: , they get they ass wiped out the history books downsouth for that shit in any southern state :lmao:

yo twenty not even bullshitting why ? :ohhh:




og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12472
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Postby ILick-Queens » September 8th, 2016, 10:14 pm

:stoned: F's up ese , Midwest chicos don't put it down fa la raza homie :shoot: chavalas





^^ when we think of chicos bangin we think of this , not no damn saints, la raza, 26, gangsta party people n some fu ass mob kalled latin dragons :lmao: :lmao:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 10:19 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote::stoned: F's up ese , Midwest chicos don't put it down fa la raza homie :shoot: chavalas





^^ when we think of chicos bangin we think of this , not no damn saints, la raza, 26, gangsta party people n some fu ass mob kalled latin dragons :lmao: :lmao:

couple months ago when them 13's was clownin u were sayin you only respect midwest mobs you being bipolar again twenty dont make me pull that shit up :tiphat: :lmao: :lmao: :plank:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 10:19 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote::stoned: F's up ese , Midwest chicos don't put it down fa la raza homie :shoot: chavalas





^^ when we think of chicos bangin we think of this , not no damn saints, la raza, 26, gangsta party people n some fu ass mob kalled latin dragons :lmao: :lmao:

couple months ago when them 13's was clownin u were sayin you only respect midwest mobs you being bipolar again twenty dont make me pull that shit up :tiphat: :lmao: :lmao: :plank:
yo i tihnk u fucken with me them videos was real homosexual :lmao: :smh:

prince
prince
Posts: 7114
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Postby Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 10:22 pm

Lol yo i just clicked the second video niggas dead ass had fake hammers with corks on the end and everything :lmao:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 10:45 pm

Uptown Boy wrote:Lol yo i just clicked the second video niggas dead ass had fake hammers with corks on the end and everything :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: im ashamed to even be mexican watching this shit :smh: fucking clowns :killself:

Previous

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: berylqe18, BkBarclays, Danieldit, HarlemWorldATL, JasonOpext, MurdaWoodz438, nixsolutvws, Richardnuh, Robertemade, townbizzEa$T O, Yahoo [Bot], YayArea and 122 guests