chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Right Dope Boy
underboss
underboss

Re: chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 10:49 am

Yo I just peeped that

What is good with yall niggas out there......government finna start labeling yall terrorists if u don't get ur lil homies in line

Deezus
prince
prince

Re: chicago: Video captures attacker shooting, robbing 71-year-old man watering his lawn

Post by Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 10:53 am

:lmao: retarded

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 10:55 am

The robber appears to fire at the man as he falls to the ground, then goes through his pockets before getting back on the bike and riding off.
:smh: if one these young cats did this to my fam im givein his toddler a dome shot :tiphat: :lol:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » September 8th, 2016, 11:01 am

its some serious DEEP mental illnesses and self hate shit goin on in da hood thats the root to this foolishness NOBODY wants to talk about. cant keep sweepin dat shit under da rug.

now that is chicago so aint no tellin if this is linked to somethin deeper or not. but. this is 1 thing i cant stress enough to niggas (especially the younger kutthroats comin up)

CITIZENS ARE OFF LIMITS!! (unless they white :yup:) that's how u bring the police on yo ass

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » September 8th, 2016, 11:05 am

:facepalm: :cmon: dat shit lame as hell

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » September 8th, 2016, 11:20 am

the meanest , biggest ,baddest ,racist longest standing gang in Chicago :umhm: the Almighty racist Saints nigga :lmao: since what they said 1959 the same hood , and no blacks pushed dat in yet or kan live out there :ohhh:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NvKAJHMhkyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 11:29 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:the meanest , biggest ,baddest ,racist longest standing gang in Chicago :umhm: the Almighty racist Saints nigga :lmao: since what they said 1959 the same hood , and no blacks pushed dat in yet or kan live out there :ohhh:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NvKAJHMhkyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
yo twenty damn :tiphat: memerory lane in this video :dance:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 11:41 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J--19atFuSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
yooooooooooo :wtf3: :lmao: :lmao: i know this bitch ass nigga they gave that poor bronco the work i need to start looking these up more :bored:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » September 8th, 2016, 11:50 am

:cmon: da fuck is this video, latin theft auto :chi city wars :lmao: boring ass shit, on the real latinos n whites in the chi got it made, :lmao: forget a pupil who studied ya'll know the bad and good about ya'll :lmao: ..I mean when I bring up all those stats.. to find out it's more latinos and whites in the state of Illinois than blacks I'm like :ohhh: , to only find out, out of 480 murders only 80 is white/latino combined :lmao: :lmao: sooo whats up ? ya'll watching blacks murk each other n like hell nawl, or ya'll ain't like kali Mexicans :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J--19atFuSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 11:52 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote::cmon: da fuck is this video, latin theft auto :chi city wars :lmao: boring ass shit, on the real latinos n whites in the chi got it made, :lmao: forget a pupil who studied ya'll know the bad and good about ya'll :lmao: ..I mean when I bring up all those stats.. to find out it's more latinos and whites in the state of Illinois than blacks I'm like :ohhh: , to only find out, out of 480 murders only 80 is white/latino combined :lmao: :lmao: sooo whats up ? ya'll watching blacks murk each other n like hell nawl, or ya'll ain't like kali Mexicans :umhm:

you realize how many murders unsolved right i aint even about to argue with all that im for black n brown unity :cheer: :bow: :cheer: either way blacks going have it higher since they outnumber us 5 to 1
cali mexicans the majority and blacks still killing more than em out there fuck you mean :cmon:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 11:55 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aGYqyLLKkHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]yo them saints snapped :whew: forgot about this one :shoot: :lol:

True Words
underboss
underboss

Post by True Words » September 8th, 2016, 3:17 pm

This where Chicago getting half of their murders from. Innocent people :discust:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » September 8th, 2016, 3:23 pm

One city I'll never go to is Chicago

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:One city I'll never go to is Chicago
It aint ALL like that. The hood i be in on the east side aint bout that. They dont disrespect old people. Them dudes move out the way for old people, hold doors open for em, help them carry groceries and shit.

CPT
superior
superior

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 4:42 pm

Chicago niggas really savages...you do that shit round here niggas gone look at you like boy what the fuck...not to mention atl a small city so let they grandson/kids find out you robbed them..OV :lol:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » September 8th, 2016, 6:28 pm

savage aint the word niggas targeting old niggaz n todlers aint savage :lmao: :facepalm: this nigga even said his get bac wld b on a todler :smh: :facepalm: soon the police go b movin on chicago with hit squads puttn niggaz in concentration camps usin the same excuse as hitler getting rid of criminals niggaz diggin they own graves

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Probably an initiation

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 6:42 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:savage aint the word niggas targeting old niggaz n todlers aint savage :lmao: :facepalm: this nigga even said his get bac wld b on a todler :smh: :facepalm: soon the police go b movin on chicago with hit squads puttn niggaz in concentration camps usin the same excuse as hitler getting rid of criminals niggaz diggin they own graves
damn bro i didnt know all that thanks for clearing them gaps up :tiphat:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » September 8th, 2016, 6:51 pm

yall kno how to kill a joke it becomes less funny everytim u use it but yall should review history it tends to repeate everybody a savage or a G til the gov decides to use our actions as just cause they lettin chicago wild out 4 a reason n when they decide enough is enough its not prison they gonna send niggas

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 6:53 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:yall kno how to kill a joke it becomes less funny everytim u use it but yall should review history it tends to repeate everybody a savage or a G til the gov decides to use our actions as just cause they lettin chicago wild out 4 a reason n when they decide enough is enough its not prison they gonna send niggas
cool story bro glad you worrying so much about my safety :tiphat:

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » September 8th, 2016, 7:17 pm

Wasn't G at all but it's always some dumb niggas everywhere who do dumb shit.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » September 8th, 2016, 7:26 pm

:umhm: they don't wanna target the saints tho

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 7:39 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote::umhm: they don't wanna target the saints tho
nobody does other than them a few stragglers n them razas another mexican mob them videos should show you how they get down :lol:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » September 8th, 2016, 9:49 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote::umhm: they don't wanna target the saints tho
nobody does other than them a few stragglers n them razas another mexican mob them videos should show you how they get down :lol:
:cmon: they offbrand Mexican ass , :lmao: I hate the way they talk n look, I only really take cali, texas, Arizona, Mexicans serious bra no offense :lmao: talkin about some nobody does, well dats good for ya'll upthere all the black gangs ,white n latinos :lmao: , they get they ass wiped out the history books downsouth for that shit in any southern state :lmao: