Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: STOMPING ROUND YO HOMETOWN LIL BITCH

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Postby Champ » September 8th, 2016, 8:33 pm

Youn getcha lame ass outta here

If the pic aint fake all he gotta do is post a pic to prove its real and ill shut the hell up

I just thought the pic was fake so i voiced my concern..what i was supposed to do, keep quiet..i cant tell niggas i think they pic fake now :rosssip: oh my bad :rosssip: :whaat:

prince
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Postby Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 8:35 pm

Lol

og
og
Location: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Dennis Rodman and T Bone Walker
Affiliation: Freaky Geez

Postby 1,000,000 » September 8th, 2016, 8:43 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
27unoJmoney wrote:A non reliable, cheap overpriced European luxury vehicle does not make you a non-faggot :lmao:

but u kant even afford a $2000 bucket :killself: black people got the worse hatters when they see another black person doin koo :cmon: u kant even afford rent without that roomate tho :rosssip: :rosssip:

na mexicans like tone city some roachs too chalupa ass dude

27unoJmoney wrote:#HomelessNiggasLivesMatter

:lmao: :lmao:

Yuhh that's how Mexicans talk alright lol

'Fucking wetback beaner...I bet you like tacos...And gorditas...and wear a sombrero'

Ya wey lol. If you was Mexican and have really been to my city you'd know Midwest Mexicans are wayyy more concerned @ being tied with 'authentic Mexican' culture than Tejanos. We just do us most Midwest Mexicans eat Goya beans with corn tortillas while throwing up the fork and shit lol

that ain't a even diss either that's just the culture. If you're going to take on an identity at least know about who you're pretending to be...at least you could speak on it when you were pretending to be that Puerto Rican black dude

tejanos some of the most arrogant mf'ers i met with yall its nah i aint mexican im texano fuck outta here u dudes goofy yall wannna be white so bad joe :smh: we dont give a fuck about labels out here for someone who never been out here u know alot i been to your town how u think i know your blocks fort worth san antonio houston where all my fam out there keep talking all that pork chop shit like i told k-dawg im out there every december wanna meet up at that gas station with that taco shop by the highway bet. :tiphat:

I don't know who in Texas you heard say "I ain't Mexican". We use both Tejano and Mexican out here.

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » September 8th, 2016, 8:44 pm

champ u a real deal hater :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: u dnt even hide that u hattin jealousy n envy are female traights :killself:

prince
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
27unoJmoney wrote:A non reliable, cheap overpriced European luxury vehicle does not make you a non-faggot :lmao:

but u kant even afford a $2000 bucket :killself: black people got the worse hatters when they see another black person doin koo :cmon: u kant even afford rent without that roomate tho :rosssip: :rosssip:

'Fucking wetback beaner...I bet you like tacos...And gorditas...and wear a sombrero'

Ya wey lol. If you was Mexican and have really been to my city you'd know Midwest Mexicans are wayyy more concerned @ being tied with 'authentic Mexican' culture than Tejanos. We just do us most Midwest Mexicans eat Goya beans with corn tortillas while throwing up the fork and shit lol

that ain't a even diss either that's just the culture. If you're going to take on an identity at least know about who you're pretending to be...at least you could speak on it when you were pretending to be that Puerto Rican black dude

tejanos some of the most arrogant mf'ers i met with yall its nah i aint mexican im texano fuck outta here u dudes goofy yall wannna be white so bad joe :smh: we dont give a fuck about labels out here for someone who never been out here u know alot i been to your town how u think i know your blocks fort worth san antonio houston where all my fam out there keep talking all that pork chop shit like i told k-dawg im out there every december wanna meet up at that gas station with that taco shop by the highway bet. :tiphat:

I don't know who in Texas you heard say "I ain't Mexican". We use both Tejano and Mexican out here.

He aint hear nothin. Thats gay rock. Nigga got stories for days about bein in or havin fam in every city and country on the planet lol

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 8:49 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

mojado tejanos that move out here stay saying they aint mexican they tejano thats why yall aint liked for shit out here thats like me saying in texas nah i aint mexican im from illinois ask anybody out here yall stay doing that weird shit but tone saying we aint mexican though :smh:

og
og
Location: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Dennis Rodman and T Bone Walker
Affiliation: Freaky Geez

Postby 1,000,000 » September 8th, 2016, 9:05 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

mojado tejanos that move out here stay saying they aint mexican they tejano thats why yall aint liked for shit out here thats like me saying in texas nah i aint mexican im from illinois ask anybody out here yall stay doing that weird shit but tone saying we aint mexican though :smh:

Lol been in Texas for almost 20 years and NEVER heard any Mexican say they ain't Mexican. I know motherfuckers who can't even speak Spanish and don't have not one immediate family member from Mexico but they still say they're Mexican.

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 9:06 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

Lol been in Texas for almost 20 years and NEVER heard any Mexican say they ain't Mexican. I know motherfuckers who can't even speak Spanish and don't have not one immediate family member from Mexico but they still say they're Mexican.

im sayin when they move out here yall got alot of pride for your state so its all good just wondered if yall did that out there :tiphat:

oog
oog
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 9:08 pm

Uptown Boy wrote:Champ we need to have a serious conversation b. When u first joined u was a cool ass nigga. One kf the more respectable niggas on here. Fuck happened in ya life to make u snap? No roast intended.

that text thread fucked him up.. nigga havent been the same ever since.. i think im to blame. the nigga kept disturbing my debates with niggas and was coming at me sideways so i fired a few shots his way and he didnt know how to handle it.. nigga been off the deep end ever since. he on that DMX :tea:

superior
superior

Postby Champ » September 8th, 2016, 9:13 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Uptown Boy wrote:Champ we need to have a serious conversation b. When u first joined u was a cool ass nigga. One kf the more respectable niggas on here. Fuck happened in ya life to make u snap? No roast intended.

that text thread fucked him up.. nigga havent been the same ever since.. i think im to blame. the nigga kept disturbing my debates with niggas and was coming at me sideways so i fired a few shots his way and he didnt know how to handle it.. nigga been off the deep end ever since. he on that DMX :tea:

You ain't got no choice but to be angry and mad when some faggot ass nigga keep following you around making you uncomfortable with all this gay ass imaginative gay talk yo ass be using

Champ: ahh man them 11s hard Q

Chili: oh well i got 11 hard inches of dick, you like that too :yeahright:

Gay as fuck :facepalm:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 9:22 pm

27unoJmoney wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

You ain't got no choice but to be angry and mad when some faggot ass nigga keep following you around making you uncomfortable with all this gay ass imaginative gay talk yo ass be using

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

that gay nigga left bout 20 messages on you phone.. he in the tub with no drawls on and got the henny on chill, awaiting for u to come thru.. he wants to know how long u can breath underwater :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself:

superior
superior

Postby Champ » September 8th, 2016, 9:24 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
27unoJmoney wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

that gay nigga left bout 20 messages on you phone.. he in the tub with no drawls on and got the henny on chill, awaiting for u to come thru.. he wants to know how long u can breath underwater :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killself:

:killself: he having so fun rn

superior
superior

Postby Champ » September 8th, 2016, 9:26 pm

I need a restraining order on this gay ass nigga

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: FUCK THE OTHERSIDE NO DISRESPECT

Postby Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 9:29 pm

This nigga champ always instigating loooool worry bout that paper son!

superior
superior

Postby Champ » September 8th, 2016, 9:32 pm

I need a restraining order on this faggot ass nigga he making me uncomfortable :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby Champ » September 8th, 2016, 9:40 pm

Xantana wrote:This nigga champ always instigating loooool worry bout that paper son!

:yeahaight: ima leave you alone.......

.just know... i know :yeahaight:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 18th, 2016, 6:18 pm

Khmer wrote:^ You of all people know I'm good for them pics :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby K-Boss » October 16th, 2016, 1:53 pm

The Chosen One wrote:post a face pic of atleast 1 girl that you fuckin and she better look good..

post some proof that u making some type of money...

lets see who is fronting than....skirts bout to be raised up :rosssip:

u niggas gonna learn today

Stop typing my name u no sec having faggot

Dino hoes garbage just like Dino niggaz.. yo girl got a gap and mustache like towns nigga :killself: :killself: :discust:

prince
prince

Postby K-Boss » October 16th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Nigga got a fake ass $350 salvaged ass Benz

:huhwhat:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » October 16th, 2016, 2:12 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I HURT HIS FEELINGS.. HE MAD!!

get the fuck off this site with yo infant dick :wink:

prince
prince

Postby K-Boss » October 16th, 2016, 2:25 pm

The Chosen One wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I HURT HIS FEELINGS.. HE MAD!!

get the fuck off this site with yo infant dick :wink:

The pipe game is hype mane :shrug:

prince
prince

Postby K-Boss » February 8th, 2017, 11:03 am

da fresh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:post a face pic of atleast 1 girl that you fuckin and she better look good..

post some proof that u making some type of money...

lets see who is fronting than....skirts bout to be raised up :rosssip:

u niggas gonna learn today

Stop typing my name u no sec having faggot

Dino hoes garbage just like Dino niggaz.. yo girl got a gap and mustache like towns nigga :killself: :killself: :discust:

FACTS!!! :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :killself: :killself: chili jealous
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

Previous

Return to Lobby