Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 11:43 am

Save The Titees wrote::lol: road trip. dat was my shit. but swap do got a point chili. u got him on the bitches since he aint post none but i mean shit why not :ehh: make it interestin
why would i be asking him for weeks already to post his account if i didnt have mine dude just dont wanna risk an L its all good though :tiphat:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18909
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 8th, 2016, 12:18 pm

:ohhh: Nigga chili said u 21 n ain't in the field with them kings,u a working nigga

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 12:22 pm

UHateOhnosmh wrote::ohhh: Nigga chili said u 21 n ain't in the field with them kings,u a working nigga
i put in my work i already posted my history on here while chilli was in med school dissecting jerbels i was facing life cook country hell i swear :smh:

blipcityhustla
underboss
underboss
Posts: 874
Joined: May 3rd, 2016, 7:29 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by blipcityhustla » September 8th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Why did chili delete his pictures? I ain't see them lol. And xantana is the hustler of hoodup now!! Respect!! Biggest balla on hoodup no competition

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4389
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 1:36 pm

Xantana wrote:Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

I know I Ain living this life right... tell the police come an get me yeaaaa
Shit look photoshopped nigga...post another pic standing over that same wooden floor with that same sweater balled up in yo right hand

Have the money laying on the floor in front of you too :yeahaight: :drama:

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7201
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Uptown Boy wrote:This thread gonna be quiet for the ones u aimin at, but u know broke niggas bout to be in here talkin bout photoshop and misspellings :lmao: i been there done that on here, now i just let niggas think what they want.
Told u :tea:

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4389
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 1:50 pm

Uptown Boy wrote:
Uptown Boy wrote:This thread gonna be quiet for the ones u aimin at, but u know broke niggas bout to be in here talkin bout photoshop and misspellings :lmao: i been there done that on here, now i just let niggas think what they want.
Told u :tea:
Shut yo pussy ass up nigga. Yeen post no money lame ass boy :whaat: you posted that gay pedophile porn tho :rosssip:

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7201
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 1:55 pm

27unoJmoney wrote:
Uptown Boy wrote:
Uptown Boy wrote:This thread gonna be quiet for the ones u aimin at, but u know broke niggas bout to be in here talkin bout photoshop and misspellings :lmao: i been there done that on here, now i just let niggas think what they want.
Told u :tea:
Shut yo pussy ass up nigga. Yeen post no money lame ass boy :whaat: you posted that gay pedophile porn tho :rosssip:
U forgot u a new booty. While u was still in jr high ive posted racks on here and other things i shouldnt have just to shit on niggas.

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4389
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 1:57 pm

Good job nigga

Now take ya ass back up out the thread

Xan post that tho phew :rosssip:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21146
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 2:03 pm

27unoJmoney wrote:
Xantana wrote:Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

I know I Ain living this life right... tell the police come an get me yeaaaa
Shit look photoshopped nigga...post another pic standing over that same wooden floor with that same sweater balled up in yo right hand

Have the money laying on the floor in front of you too :yeahaight: :drama:

nooooooooooo Champ a fag and only wants to see his meat dangling down. dont entertain this nigga, he gay

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4389
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 2:08 pm

Nigga think a cheap ass luxury vehicle & motorcycle takes away the fact that he still a lame square ass nigga thats always talking about dicks & sus shit :lol:

Now yall derailing the thread now

That pic zan posted looked photoshopped fr :rosssip:

blipcityhustla
underboss
underboss
Posts: 874
Joined: May 3rd, 2016, 7:29 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by blipcityhustla » September 8th, 2016, 2:25 pm

That pic that xan posted was NOT photoshopped you Buffon

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18909
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by HarlemWorldATL » September 8th, 2016, 2:29 pm

Lol I doubt it's photoshopped but the paper looks funny so I can c y ppl saying that

User avatar
GANJASMUGGLING
general
general
Posts: 727
Joined: November 28th, 2013, 4:36 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by GANJASMUGGLING » September 8th, 2016, 4:03 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
GANJASMUGGLING wrote:six whole pages worth of niggas talking about absolutely nothing

amazing

and it aint hard to tell the dude chili be restructuring his whole mortgage and shit so he can trick on some plenty of fish pussy

yall remember when buddy had that spy camera and he would post hella dark blurry flicks of obese mexican escorts like he was doing something?


nigga what happen to u not ever going to respond to me again? :lol: u niggas worst than hoes. let my dick breathe.. lil nigga still holding grudges when im not even thinkin bout u. Just like yo Pops!!


whats next Brolic is going to respond.. like i said insecure niggas :naswin:
i just meant i wasnt gonna debate with you no more

i didnt say i was gonna stop cuttin up on yo grown dumb ass :lol:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21146
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 4:06 pm

GANJASMUGGLING wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
GANJASMUGGLING wrote:six whole pages worth of niggas talking about absolutely nothing

amazing

and it aint hard to tell the dude chili be restructuring his whole mortgage and shit so he can trick on some plenty of fish pussy

yall remember when buddy had that spy camera and he would post hella dark blurry flicks of obese mexican escorts like he was doing something?


nigga what happen to u not ever going to respond to me again? :lol: u niggas worst than hoes. let my dick breathe.. lil nigga still holding grudges when im not even thinkin bout u. Just like yo Pops!!


whats next Brolic is going to respond.. like i said insecure niggas :naswin:
i just meant i wasnt gonna debate with you no more

i didnt say i was gonna stop cuttin up on yo grown dumb ass :lol:
Have a nice day :tiphat:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
king
Posts: 9241
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by 2wo-G » September 8th, 2016, 5:30 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:so damn after 7 pages only me and xantana only showed pics..forgive swap and khmer for wasting our times. :chinamike:
i served chili so bad up there thats all he could :lmao: :lmao: put respond with that account goofy when you come out of shock :tiphat: you think you hard cause you went to the dealership at 5 in the morning got your dumbass stuck in the barb wire to take that photo peekabo they caught you on camera :drama: :lol:
I don't think you know what 'served' means.

User avatar
Right Dope Boy
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1684
Joined: August 20th, 2016, 9:01 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 5:50 pm

27unoJmoney wrote:
Xantana wrote:Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

I know I Ain living this life right... tell the police come an get me yeaaaa
Shit look photoshopped nigga...post another pic standing over that same wooden floor with that same sweater balled up in yo right hand

Have the money laying on the floor in front of you too :yeahaight: :drama:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4389
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 5:57 pm

Xantana wrote:
27unoJmoney wrote:
Xantana wrote:Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

I know I Ain living this life right... tell the police come an get me yeaaaa
Shit look photoshopped nigga...post another pic standing over that same wooden floor with that same sweater balled up in yo right hand

Have the money laying on the floor in front of you too :yeahaight: :drama:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#exposed #caught :ohhh: told yall

User avatar
Right Dope Boy
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1684
Joined: August 20th, 2016, 9:01 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 6:05 pm

27unoJmoney wrote:
Xantana wrote:
27unoJmoney wrote:
Xantana wrote:Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

I know I Ain living this life right... tell the police come an get me yeaaaa
Shit look photoshopped nigga...post another pic standing over that same wooden floor with that same sweater balled up in yo right hand

Have the money laying on the floor in front of you too :yeahaight: :drama:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#exposed #caught :ohhh: told yall
I'm faker than a mfer bro my bad :lol:

User avatar
swaporamasfinst
boss
boss
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 6:54 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:so damn after 7 pages only me and xantana only showed pics..forgive swap and khmer for wasting our times. :chinamike:
i served chili so bad up there thats all he could :lmao: :lmao: put respond with that account goofy when you come out of shock :tiphat: you think you hard cause you went to the dealership at 5 in the morning got your dumbass stuck in the barb wire to take that photo peekabo they caught you on camera :drama: :lol:
I don't think you know what 'served' means.
:killself:

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4389
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 8:14 pm

Xantana wrote:
27unoJmoney wrote:
Xantana wrote:
27unoJmoney wrote:
Xantana wrote:Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

I know I Ain living this life right... tell the police come an get me yeaaaa
Shit look photoshopped nigga...post another pic standing over that same wooden floor with that same sweater balled up in yo right hand

Have the money laying on the floor in front of you too :yeahaight: :drama:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#exposed #caught :ohhh: told yall
I'm faker than a mfer bro my bad :lol:
:yeahaight: nigga tryna use reverse psychology :yeahaight: you was just ready to spell yo name out with the cash :yeahaight: post that pic nigga :drama:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6148
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by ReclezzRenegade » September 8th, 2016, 8:17 pm

^^ nigga played out.

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7201
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Champ we need to have a serious conversation b. When u first joined u was a cool ass nigga. One kf the more respectable niggas on here. Fuck happened in ya life to make u snap? No roast intended.

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4389
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by CPT » September 8th, 2016, 8:25 pm

Yall niggas really the emotional ones :lol: i just be fucking with yall niggas & yall niggas be crying :lol:

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7201
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by Deezus » September 8th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Denial. Aye man whenever u need a ear i got u son.

Post Reply