Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: FUCK THE OTHERSIDE NO DISRESPECT

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Postby Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 9:47 am

Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

I know I Ain living this life right... tell the police come an get me yeaaaa
Attachments
20160908_202723.jpg
20160908_202723.jpg (3.74 MiB) Viewed 697 times

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 9:51 am

Xantana wrote:Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

:tiphat: peace and prosperity to you bro

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 9:53 am

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Xantana wrote:Couple straps on my right sidee in case these niggas actin sillyyyy yea

:tiphat: peace and prosperity to you bro

Lmao I Ain got shit to do today but fuck around at the crib

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » September 8th, 2016, 10:07 am

Idk bruh...i aint no hater or nun but that notebook looks photoshopped :shrug: lol.....

oog
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 10:08 am

Uptown Boy wrote:All jokes aside tho, chilli fingers look like a pack of slim jims :lmao:

when khmer posted them ET hands it was funny cuz my shit did look just like ET fingers. but shit i was trying to hold all that shit up on my bike with 1 hand.. but i can take a joke unlike most of these crybaby niggas here

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 10:09 am

K.O.M wrote:

Idk bruh...i aint no hater or nun but that notebook looks photoshopped :shrug: lol.....

U hating do u really need me to spell xantana out with money

U could check my other post maybe that should be a clearer picture for you :lol:

og
og

Postby KOM » September 8th, 2016, 10:12 am

Xantana wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

U could check my other post maybe that should be a clearer picture for you :lol:

I aint hatin foo, that junt looks photoshopped to me thats it, u dont have to do all that it aint that serious but if thats u keep doing ya thang bruh

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 10:15 am

K.O.M wrote:
Xantana wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

I aint hatin foo, that junt looks photoshopped to me thats it, u dont have to do all that it aint that serious but if thats u keep doing ya thang bruh

Ik it Ain that serious but I just hate being called a fraud lol......real life or other wise it just bugs me

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 10:17 am

swaporamasfinst wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:niggaz killed the thread with lame ass jokes naw them airplanes dissappered like swamp n champs hairline both yall got that George Jefferson

:lol: damn.. town its pointless going back and forth with them crybaby ass niggas.. both hurt. Champ been crying for weeks and tryin to justify him having a gay nigga number

and this 21y/o balding muthafucka swap who i dont even know is also butt hurt over some shit i said.. thought the nigga wasnt never going to go to bed.. his moms finally feed his ass that warm bottle and put his hook head to bed... lol with his insecure ass. i dont get it, he was talkin shit to me when i didnt know him.. quiet nigga in the back just hating

swap gonna continue this shit cuz he is hurtin n tossing and turnin over net shit, cuz he been exposed just like that fag Khmer.. khmer cant even prove he lives in cali..plus he dont want to showthe face of that Howard stern looking edomite he fuckin from backpage :drama:
chili you still on this :lol: never hated on you 5 pages to prove that wheres that account you trying to hard you know im ballin :naswin: even said your old 39 year old ass better off than me but keep ducking everybody already know post everything but that bank account :smh: :facepalm: :lmao: time to open up my shop :tiphat:

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:biz be tucking blunts between that gap when he got his hands full :lol:

my hands b full kuz yo bitch tho but no need to tuck she holds it 4 me :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :ohlawd: she do say u a weirdo tho claims Chicago when u been in Minnesota most of yo life :dafuq: :comeon:

biz last known photo

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: that was a good 1 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
you started talking shit for some reason i tryed real hard to not say anything about that gap of yours but you was asking for it biz all comedy though dont take it to heart boy :tiphat:

i acutally gotta do shit today unlike yall signed up in 2015 10000000 post no life havein ass :tiphat: :2cents:

thats my point u cant say niggas have no life and u do without any proof... show us if u going to keep responding, if not than shut yo trap :lol: :lol:

if im doing way more fuckin than u and im able to prove that im doing better than u that what does that tell you lil nigga?

but yes enjoy opening up yo family shop... u eatting off someone elses plate ass nigga :lol: :lol:

where the location of yo shop, i might fly thru and have u fix a nigga some biscuits and eggs :respek:
u like 39 tryin to stunt on a 21 :lmao: lets get this out the way u got first you a square ass dude with a square ass job trying to compete :lol: :smh: that aint not excuse but u say u doing better how u usually prove that by showing a fucking bank account thats the first think you wrote why is it so hard chili u already know i got miine on standby my family shop and there money all my close family in oakland n texas who sound like the hatin ass nigga now :lmao: i aint wasting money on gucci belts and allthat way too much disciple in me for that i see why you hate them jews chili :tiphat: could say the same about that benz but i didnt either way thanks for putting them latinas through college you still a slave in the mind :killself:

lol swap trying to make me 39.. nigga i aint that fuckin old.. but anyways.. nigga dont u have to work right now? u talkin shit right now when yo family been raising yo Baby Huey looking ass.. u have no skills other than typing up bullshit.. right now ur the nigga who is tryin to talk all that big willie shit but using they parents moneys :lmao: .. so u bragging cuz u got an handout :nplease:

u saying i got a square ass job but yo ass is a fuckin cook... u be in the kitchen cooking meals for men.. ur life is boring as fuck. u dont know them streets all u know is yo way around the kitchen.. only pain u ever had is when that hot bowl of grits split on yo legs... hmmm i bet u yo mother drives u to work too :lol: .. someone get this mommas boy the fuck out of my face.. braggin bout what his parents got, but what u got lil nigga? :killself:

Almighty Latin king my ass u a fuckin Cook.. only weapons u carry is a spoon and a fork, and a skillet full of hot fish grease :foh: :foh: :foh: :foh:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 10:17 am

swaporamasfinst wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:niggaz killed the thread with lame ass jokes naw them airplanes dissappered like swamp n champs hairline both yall got that George Jefferson

:lol: damn.. town its pointless going back and forth with them crybaby ass niggas.. both hurt. Champ been crying for weeks and tryin to justify him having a gay nigga number

and this 21y/o balding muthafucka swap who i dont even know is also butt hurt over some shit i said.. thought the nigga wasnt never going to go to bed.. his moms finally feed his ass that warm bottle and put his hook head to bed... lol with his insecure ass. i dont get it, he was talkin shit to me when i didnt know him.. quiet nigga in the back just hating

swap gonna continue this shit cuz he is hurtin n tossing and turnin over net shit, cuz he been exposed just like that fag Khmer.. khmer cant even prove he lives in cali..plus he dont want to showthe face of that Howard stern looking edomite he fuckin from backpage :drama:
chili you still on this :lol: never hated on you 5 pages to prove that wheres that account you trying to hard you know im ballin :naswin: even said your old 39 year old ass better off than me but keep ducking everybody already know post everything but that bank account :smh: :facepalm: :lmao: time to open up my shop :tiphat:

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:biz be tucking blunts between that gap when he got his hands full :lol:

my hands b full kuz yo bitch tho but no need to tuck she holds it 4 me :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :ohlawd: she do say u a weirdo tho claims Chicago when u been in Minnesota most of yo life :dafuq: :comeon:

biz last known photo

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: that was a good 1 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
you started talking shit for some reason i tryed real hard to not say anything about that gap of yours but you was asking for it biz all comedy though dont take it to heart boy :tiphat:

i acutally gotta do shit today unlike yall signed up in 2015 10000000 post no life havein ass :tiphat: :2cents:

thats my point u cant say niggas have no life and u do without any proof... show us if u going to keep responding, if not than shut yo trap :lol: :lol:

if im doing way more fuckin than u and im able to prove that im doing better than u that what does that tell you lil nigga?

but yes enjoy opening up yo family shop... u eatting off someone elses plate ass nigga :lol: :lol:

where the location of yo shop, i might fly thru and have u fix a nigga some biscuits and eggs :respek:
u like 39 tryin to stunt on a 21 :lmao: lets get this out the way u got first you a square ass dude with a square ass job trying to compete :lol: :smh: that aint not excuse but u say u doing better how u usually prove that by showing a fucking bank account thats the first think you wrote why is it so hard chili u already know i got miine on standby my family shop and there money all my close family in oakland n texas who sound like the hatin ass nigga now :lmao: i aint wasting money on gucci belts and allthat way too much disciple in me for that i see why you hate them jews chili :tiphat: could say the same about that benz but i didnt either way thanks for putting them latinas through college you still a slave in the mind :killself:

lol swap trying to make me 39.. nigga i aint that fuckin old.. but anyways.. nigga dont u have to work right now? u talkin shit right now when yo family been raising yo Baby Huey looking ass.. u have no skills other than typing up bullshit.. right now ur the nigga who is tryin to talk all that big willie shit but using they parents moneys :lmao: .. so u bragging cuz u got an handout :nplease:

u saying i got a square ass job but yo ass is a fuckin cook... u be in the kitchen cooking meals for men.. ur life is boring as fuck. u dont know them streets all u know is yo way around the kitchen.. only pain u ever had is when that hot bowl of grits split on yo legs... hmmm i bet u yo mother drives u to work too :lol: .. someone get this mommas boy the fuck out of my face.. braggin bout what his parents got, but what u got lil nigga? :killself:

Almighty Latin king my ass u a fuckin Cook.. only weapons u carry is a spoon and a fork, and a skillet full of hot fish grease :foh: :foh: :foh: :foh:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 10:18 am

:tiphat: :tiphat: :salute: :salute: THIS NIGGA EATTING :naswin:

superior
superior
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby TELL-EM-AGEEIN' » September 8th, 2016, 10:18 am

:tiphat:

wassup wit dat sweater

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 10:20 am

Save The Titees wrote:

wassup wit dat sweater

Supreme X Playboy

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 10:25 am

The Chosen One wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

biz last known photo

Almighty Latin king my ass u a fuckin Cook.. only weapons u carry is a spoon and a fork, and a skillet full of hot fish grease :foh: :foh: :foh: :foh
:

cant even lie chili i like cats like you comnig to my shop anytime bro :tiphat: if u know where im at its acutally more blacks around here theybe trying to holla at the waitresses but it aint going nowhere eating up them tacos drinking them heinkens up black fam accounts for at least 40 percent of my business and we making a killing joe wasted all that time typing where i said i had my family money putting words in my mouth now boy :lol: ol 39 year old ass why u even talking about this u mentally fucked in the head chill u really come off as a battered child :smh: for a fake old muslim you dont even know the demo :tiphat: like i said i got my bank account on hand when u ready to post that next time dont buy a benze when u cant afford it and dont talk about my nation when you were to scared to join one its cool though my mom and dad didnt put me through college liek yours :lmao: :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 10:29 am

The Chosen One wrote:

:tiphat: :tiphat: :salute: :salute: THIS NIGGA EATTING :naswin:

if you hate mexicans so much you need to holla at them essays out there the hate strong with you i know they be running up on you and you just looking like :umhm: :shrug2: :sad: i know some stones that a put you on chili trust me we can wait for you to come home :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 10:33 am

Save The Titees wrote:

wassup wit dat sweater

cutthroat that avy n name though :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby TELL-EM-AGEEIN' » September 8th, 2016, 10:44 am

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Save The Titees wrote:

wassup wit dat sweater

cutthroat that avy n name though :lmao:

:lol:

og
og

Postby KOM » September 8th, 2016, 10:57 am

Xantana wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Xantana wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

Ik it Ain that serious but I just hate being called a fraud lol......real life or other wise it just bugs me

Its all goody mane, but to keep it ahunnid, it do be 12 on this site,....just be careful wit ya pics, cuz thats looks over 10 racks, and them boys could come holla at cha.... :rasta:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 10:59 am

so damn after 7 pages only me and xantana only showed pics..forgive swap and khmer for wasting our times. :chinamike:

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » September 8th, 2016, 11:00 am

K.O.M wrote:
Xantana wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Xantana wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

Its all goody mane, but to keep it ahunnid, it do be 12 on this site,....just be careful wit ya pics, cuz thats looks over 10 racks, and them boys could come holla at cha.... :rasta:

Oh word I'm just roleplayin bro

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 11:13 am

The Chosen One wrote:so damn after 7 pages only me and xantana only showed pics..forgive swap and khmer for wasting our times. :chinamike:

i served chili so bad up there thats all he could :lmao: :lmao: put respond with that account goofy when you come out of shock :tiphat: you think you hard cause you went to the dealership at 5 in the morning got your dumbass stuck in the barb wire to take that photo peekabo they caught you on camera :drama: :lol:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 11:15 am

you posted that and you aint post no money or accounts where the proof at least some money or something chili you sound like a bitch in denial bro with all this

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 8th, 2016, 11:27 am

:lmao: swap in the kitchen like this

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2016, 11:33 am

The Chosen One wrote::lmao: swap in the kitchen like this

yo when u wanna come by chili ill have my cooks n the back give you the hook special

ill check this thread every couple days see if you ever post that your bank account need a amber alert boy im done with you i got cash to make keep that broom handle close chili :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby TELL-EM-AGEEIN' » September 8th, 2016, 11:40 am

:lol: road trip. dat was my shit. but swap do got a point chili. u got him on the bitches since he aint post none but i mean shit why not :ehh: make it interestin

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby