Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

oog
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Postby The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 4:52 pm

post a face pic of atleast 1 girl that you fuckin and she better look good..

post some proof that u making some type of money...

lets see who is fronting than....skirts bout to be raised up :rosssip:

u niggas gonna learn today

oog
oog

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Postby The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 4:54 pm

image.jpeg

prince
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Postby Deezus » September 7th, 2016, 4:54 pm

I aint tryin to stir the pot or whatever, but when you set off these competitions u posed to go first.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » September 7th, 2016, 4:55 pm

Nevermind, proceed

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 4:55 pm

image.jpeg

In Cali unlike you Khmer!!

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 4:56 pm

image.jpeg

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » September 7th, 2016, 4:57 pm

Lol i always take the dealer plate frame off before i even leave the lot lol. OCD of mine, cause i feel like i pay for this shit, u aint gettin free promo.

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 4:58 pm

The Chosen One wrote:post a face pic of atleast 1 girl that you fuckin and she better look good..

post some proof that u making some type of money...

lets see who is fronting than....skirts bout to be raised up :rosssip:

u niggas gonna learn today

:cmon: u a bigger pedophile than i thought i aint even going ask you to do all that petty shit acting like how many females you smashing dictate yourself :cmon: post that bank account though i already got mine on deck like i been telling you damn chili just wait till i post this up :rip: Image

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 4:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.jpeg

you better get your valet parking ass out with that shit anybody can post car keya or next to one n say they theres real talk if u got a benzo though :tiphat: no hating in me

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 5:00 pm

image.png

She nice right? I converted her to niggas!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » September 7th, 2016, 5:01 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.jpeg

:rosssip: :respek:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 5:02 pm

Uptown Boy wrote:Lol i always take the dealer plate frame off before i even leave the lot lol. OCD of mine, cause i feel like i pay for this shit, u aint gettin free promo.

i didnt get my benz there i only got it serviced in riverside.. i got the benz in LA at this European auto sales place..

oog
oog

Postby » September 7th, 2016, 5:02 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.png

Handsome hustler will sell his sole for her.

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 5:03 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.png

titties n body nice id smash :jerk: got a box troll face though

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 5:05 pm

yo where that bank account i already put the picture in photobucket :plank:

oog
oog

Postby » September 7th, 2016, 5:05 pm

You wasting your time chili these to dude's can't even provide proof they in the cities they claim on here. :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Cowboy wrote:You wasting your time chili these to dude's can't even provide proof they in the cities they claim on here. :lmao:

waiting for taht bank account we already know your arkansas cow rustling ass aint on shit :tiphat:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 5:07 pm

image.jpeg

This muthafucka just went quiet

oog
oog

Postby » September 7th, 2016, 5:09 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Cowboy wrote:You wasting your time chili these to dude's can't even provide proof they in the cities they claim on here. :lmao:

waiting for taht bank account we already know your arkansas cow rustling ass aint on shit :tiphat:

Did I say i was posting my account? Chili challenged you you haven't proved you in Chicago yet.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » September 7th, 2016, 5:10 pm

This thread gonna be quiet for the ones u aimin at, but u know broke niggas bout to be in here talkin bout photoshop and misspellings :lmao: i been there done that on here, now i just let niggas think what they want.

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 5:13 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.jpeg

This muthafucka just went quiet

:tiphat: where that bank account though
Uptown Boy wrote:This thread gonna be quiet for the ones u aimin at, but u know broke niggas bout to be in here talkin bout photoshop and misspellings :lmao: i been there done that on here, now i just let niggas think what they want.
all that dont even matter you already seen boriquen n k-dawg n em woof to all hell i acutally believe chili if he work in the medical field where that bank account though

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Cowboy wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

Did I say i was posting my account? Chili challenged you you haven't proved you in Chicago yet.

i was the first one to tell him to post it im just waiting to show chili whats good with me you going hate me more right now K watch

oog
oog

Postby » September 7th, 2016, 5:17 pm

In order for me to hate you I have to care. I already know who you are no matter what lies you tell. :yup:

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby UHateOhnosmh » September 7th, 2016, 5:18 pm

:rosssip:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 5:18 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :tiphat: a FACTS!!

im starting to see that.. Khmer was just in the other thread talking all that shit.. im sure the cocksucka is on backpage trying to find a fake girl.. if these niggas aint like im broke with no girls, then like i told them, time to show and prove.. but this shit is a desert right now.. instead of posting pics these niggas want to talk..

SWAP SHUT THE HELL UP N POST THEM PICS I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANY OF THAT OTHER SHIT..

Next

Return to Lobby