Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 4:52 pm

post a face pic of atleast 1 girl that you fuckin and she better look good..

post some proof that u making some type of money...

lets see who is fronting than....skirts bout to be raised up :rosssip:

u niggas gonna learn today

Deezus
prince
prince

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by Deezus » September 7th, 2016, 4:54 pm

I aint tryin to stir the pot or whatever, but when you set off these competitions u posed to go first.

Deezus
prince
prince

Re: Skirts bout to be raised today..Khmer and Swamp, post 1 girl face that u hitting. n prove u making money!!

Post by Deezus » September 7th, 2016, 4:55 pm

Nevermind, proceed

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 4:55 pm

image.jpeg

In Cali unlike you Khmer!!

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » September 7th, 2016, 4:57 pm

Lol i always take the dealer plate frame off before i even leave the lot lol. OCD of mine, cause i feel like i pay for this shit, u aint gettin free promo.

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 4:58 pm

The Chosen One wrote:post a face pic of atleast 1 girl that you fuckin and she better look good..

post some proof that u making some type of money...

lets see who is fronting than....skirts bout to be raised up :rosssip:

u niggas gonna learn today
:cmon: u a bigger pedophile than i thought i aint even going ask you to do all that petty shit acting like how many females you smashing dictate yourself :cmon: post that bank account though i already got mine on deck like i been telling you damn chili just wait till i post this up :rip: Image

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 4:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.jpeg

you better get your valet parking ass out with that shit anybody can post car keya or next to one n say they theres real talk if u got a benzo though :tiphat: no hating in me

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 5:00 pm

image.png
She nice right? I converted her to niggas!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

oog
oog

Post by » September 7th, 2016, 5:01 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.jpeg

:rosssip: :respek:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 5:02 pm

Uptown Boy wrote:Lol i always take the dealer plate frame off before i even leave the lot lol. OCD of mine, cause i feel like i pay for this shit, u aint gettin free promo.

i didnt get my benz there i only got it serviced in riverside.. i got the benz in LA at this European auto sales place..

oog
oog

Post by » September 7th, 2016, 5:02 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.png
Handsome hustler will sell his sole for her.

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 5:03 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
image.png
titties n body nice id smash :jerk: got a box troll face though

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 5:05 pm

yo where that bank account i already put the picture in photobucket :plank:

oog
oog

Post by » September 7th, 2016, 5:05 pm

You wasting your time chili these to dude's can't even provide proof they in the cities they claim on here. :lmao:

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 7th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Cowboy wrote:You wasting your time chili these to dude's can't even provide proof they in the cities they claim on here. :lmao:
waiting for taht bank account we already know your arkansas cow rustling ass aint on shit :tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » September 7th, 2016, 5:07 pm

image.jpeg

This muthafucka just went quiet

oog
oog

Post by » September 7th, 2016, 5:09 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Cowboy wrote:You wasting your time chili these to dude's can't even provide proof they in the cities they claim on here. :lmao:
waiting for taht bank account we already know your arkansas cow rustling ass aint on shit :tiphat:
Did I say i was posting my account? Chili challenged you you haven't proved you in Chicago yet.

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » September 7th, 2016, 5:10 pm

This thread gonna be quiet for the ones u aimin at, but u know broke niggas bout to be in here talkin bout photoshop and misspellings :lmao: i been there done that on here, now i just let niggas think what they want.