NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny shit

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny shit

Postby townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 3:15 am

murksiderock wrote:The realest thing he said was about the hustle. California niggas hustle is way different...

I will say, NY/up north niggas stay getting hit on the gun prices too...

In Northern California, niggas are way more concerned with banging/beefing than getting paper. That pimping shit is a big deal out there, and niggas love jerking hoes for bread. Of course that happen out East too, but out here it's looked more like bummy if you trying to come up off hoes than off your own muscle...and the actual pimp game is stronger out West...

The gangbanging and set tripping is so ingrained into the culture out there, money takes a back seat. You'll fuck around and be in a gang territory of 50 niggas, most of em just like getting high, set tripping and beefing. The hustle isn't like how out East, you'll be in a hood, and for every 50 heads, probably half are hustlers. The hustles are more varied out this way too, niggas are hustling in every way....

This us tied into hustling, but the overall personal style is less too. Not particular fashions, I'm saying East Coast and Southern cats have a better sense of personal appearance. Of course it's plenty of bum looking niggas out here too, but it's niggas out there still wearing big ass clothes, niggas don't really like to get fly unless it's an event, and their fly is big ass oversized shit...

East Coast got the hustle. @PMoney, this what I was telling you. It's not as territorial as Cali is, but the drug game is way more competitive. Because of that higher level of competition, the streets are just as or more dangerous in certain cities. Nah, niggas ain't pressing you at every corner like in LA, but there's literally tons of hustlers and pushers in every hood, and when these hoods and dealers interact, mixed with all the outta town hustlers in big cities like NY and DC, that raises competition and increases the beefs!

naw bruh north cal mostly bout money u get a few spots every now n then bout bangin n right now thats sac only kuz that nigga mozzy started fonk with his mouth but niggas is about money first n foremost tho well most niggas some just want bodies under they name shit gettn kinda turnt everywhere out north n shit bouta get worse if some folks dnt act right at a funeral but thats all ill say on here

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: FUCK THE OTHERSIDE NO DISRESPECT

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 4:15 am

Broooklyn wrote:Simple supply n demand on the price thing. Most people not gettin beat in the head..unless u don't know nothin bout nothin.

Nobody from up here gonna go all the way down south to pay ny prices :cmon: :2cents:

Facts

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » August 30th, 2016, 7:28 am

Broooklyn wrote:Simple supply n demand on the price thing. Most people not gettin beat in the head..unless u don't know nothin bout nothin.

Nobody from up here gonna go all the way down south to pay ny prices :cmon: :2cents:

Nah....

I aint met a NY cat that I couldn't hit on guns if I wanted to. I'm not just talking about down here---heads who been on here know that I used to live Upstate when I joined this site. I was all over the Upstate---Albany, Elmira, Binghamton, Syracuse, Schenec......I can't tell you how many niggas asked me bout guns when I was up there. I bought one gun, a ,380, for $250, while I was I'm NY (2 years), and that was overpriced by about $100, by Carolina/GA/Florida black market prices. Fam in the video for Queens just said a .380 is $400 back home (in the City)...

My homie from the X just visited me in July, ain't seen him in 3 years, he asked for a bead....

Niggas was paying 700+ for choppers, this was in The City too, cause all of yall know mad NY niggas be Upstate. While I was up there I knew muhfuckas plugging NY niggas with everything except boy, and this happened:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lar ... -1.1430629

So false, that NY niggas don't look for South plugs on guns...if they know better (meaning if they know they can get em cheaper)....

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 7:42 am

Na murk is right its easy to jerk niggahs in the city for burners

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 7:42 am

murksiderock wrote:

Nah....

I aint met a NY cat that I couldn't hit on guns if I wanted to. I'm not just talking about down here---heads who been on here know that I used to live Upstate when I joined this site. I was all over the Upstate---Albany, Elmira, Binghamton, Syracuse, Schenec......I can't tell you how many niggas asked me bout guns when I was up there. I bought one gun, a ,380, for $250, while I was I'm NY (2 years), and that was overpriced by about $100, by Carolina/GA/Florida black market prices. Fam in the video for Queens just said a .380 is $400 back home (in the City)...

My homie from the X just visited me in July, ain't seen him in 3 years, he asked for a bead....

Niggas was paying 700+ for choppers, this was in The City too, cause all of yall know mad NY niggas be Upstate. While I was up there I knew muhfuckas plugging NY niggas with everything except boy, and this happened:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lar ... -1.1430629

So false, that NY niggas don't look for South plugs on guns...if they know better (meaning if they know they can get em cheaper)....

I thought son was talking about dope for some reason but yeah I agree
Niggas do go to ATL or the south for steel, the problem is when niggas make that trip back north they tax it heavy
I remember one time this young cat just got back from atlanta an tried to sell me a scratched down 40sw for damn near 950 son was wylin with the prices
My boy eventually plugged me with a nigga who would goto PA for the artillery and come back with valid prices

.380s was 250 .38s for 65 beretta 92fs for 300 an a moss berg for 175 an a whole lot more
He got locked on some unrelated bullshit though...Son doing 60 Upstate

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 7:51 am

PmoneY wrote:That 5% God Body shit is what N.y niggaz needed to stay on

But young niggaz not fucking with that Muslim shit like that,I suppose tha Blood shit hit New York like a storm and grew outta control on Rikers....it was like a defense mechanism to tha Latin Kings in jail so when niggaz got released they took that blood shit back to they borough.

Niggaz said Og mack lied and said he was from Millers Gangsta Bloodz in Cali so niggaz probably thought he was a real one...

Niggahs done said alotta shit...its like a million stories..mack supposedly got plugged to millers yet niggahs out there said they aint even know boy...well known fact is dude is a rat & gassed niggahs up....also if it was a defense mechanism to kings was the main people getting touched on ny streets was other bloods & nuetrals?...that story also never made sense to me...its alotta shit that i would just say during them times that never added up with the shit...then the flipping shit was the proof in the pudding that had me say naa this shit aint what its hyped up to be

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 30th, 2016, 7:54 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
murksiderock wrote:The realest thing he said was about the hustle. California niggas hustle is way different...

I will say, NY/up north niggas stay getting hit on the gun prices too...

In Northern California, niggas are way more concerned with banging/beefing than getting paper. That pimping shit is a big deal out there, and niggas love jerking hoes for bread. Of course that happen out East too, but out here it's looked more like bummy if you trying to come up off hoes than off your own muscle...and the actual pimp game is stronger out West...

The gangbanging and set tripping is so ingrained into the culture out there, money takes a back seat. You'll fuck around and be in a gang territory of 50 niggas, most of em just like getting high, set tripping and beefing. The hustle isn't like how out East, you'll be in a hood, and for every 50 heads, probably half are hustlers. The hustles are more varied out this way too, niggas are hustling in every way....

This us tied into hustling, but the overall personal style is less too. Not particular fashions, I'm saying East Coast and Southern cats have a better sense of personal appearance. Of course it's plenty of bum looking niggas out here too, but it's niggas out there still wearing big ass clothes, niggas don't really like to get fly unless it's an event, and their fly is big ass oversized shit...

East Coast got the hustle. @PMoney, this what I was telling you. It's not as territorial as Cali is, but the drug game is way more competitive. Because of that higher level of competition, the streets are just as or more dangerous in certain cities. Nah, niggas ain't pressing you at every corner like in LA, but there's literally tons of hustlers and pushers in every hood, and when these hoods and dealers interact, mixed with all the outta town hustlers in big cities like NY and DC, that raises competition and increases the beefs!

naw bruh north cal mostly bout money u get a few spots every now n then bout bangin n right now thats sac only kuz that nigga mozzy started fonk with his mouth but niggas is about money first n foremost tho well most niggas some just want bodies under they name shit gettn kinda turnt everywhere out north n shit bouta get worse if some folks dnt act right at a funeral but thats all ill say on here

Well, I'll say most niggas I know aren't true-to-the-grain hustlers. I know a old school DPH nigga that's a straight hustler; my big relative from DPHB got the reputation for the most money in DPH; and I know a nigga from SMG really getting the check. But these are a handful of niggas getting paper, everyone else seems focused on something else, hustling ain't the number one priority...

Now, like I said, I never been to The Bay. But I was just at a party/underground strip club the week before in Sac---there was NO Sacramento niggas there. I got video on my phone but don't know how to upload it, everybody knows Bay niggas be running the bread in Sac. It was some niggas spending in there, some niggas was aiight, but the whole Bay appearance is about the hustle, but not really fly. Alot a then dudes was in there dressed like the South in the 2000s....all Bay niggas, from the niggas I went with, we were the only Sacramento niggas in there...

So yeah, Bay got a reputation for money over beef. I ain't sayin it's not....from an East Coast perspective, though, it looks wild different. If any of these East Coast niggas on here ever went to California, they would know what I mean. It's a faster pace of life in big East Coast cities. Maybe the change in pace is what it is, I really don't know, but I know from an East perspective, East niggas seem appear as smarter and more legit hustlers....but i know there are plenty of hustlers out there. I know a few...

One thing I did like was niggas serve pretty much out in the open. Those days are dead out East/down South...and by seeing and knowing the niggas who serve, can't no back shit surprise you. Dead ass, niggas serve at stores and shopping centers, niggas got traps that EVERYBODY and they mom know about, niggas/fiends walking down the street asking for shit. And niggas openly doing them...

I was there a week and barely saw any police in Sac. It's a wonder that shit ain't more wild wild west. In Richmond, the boys are everywhere, cameras and all, you can't miss these muhfuckas...

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 8:00 am

Q. wrote:

But young niggaz not fucking with that Muslim shit like that,I suppose tha Blood shit hit New York like a storm and grew outta control on Rikers....it was like a defense mechanism to tha Latin Kings in jail so when niggaz got released they took that blood shit back to they borough.

Niggaz said Og mack lied and said he was from Millers Gangsta Bloodz in Cali so niggaz probably thought he was a real one...

Niggahs done said alotta shit...its like a million stories..mack supposedly got plugged to millers yet niggahs out there said they aint even know boy...well known fact is dude is a rat & gassed niggahs up....also if it was a defense mechanism to kings was the main people getting touched on ny streets was other bloods & nuetrals?...that story also never made sense to me...its alotta shit that i would just say during them times that never added up with the shit...then the flipping shit was the proof in the pudding that had me say naa this shit aint what its hyped up to be

Werd that spring cleaning shit an all that arguing over if deadeye was a rat or not

Niggas fucked up

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 30th, 2016, 8:03 am

Q. wrote:

It was a Sureno on here about 3-4 years ago who said Mack was really plugged into Millers, had an aunt who stayed in the Millers hood but he wasn't really put on. You remember that shit?

I can't remember the Sureno name, but he said names and all, said he was tight with an old school Miller. Said the nigga told him personally he knew Mack when he was young. I'll try to find it...

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 8:05 am

murksiderock wrote:
Q. wrote:

It was a Sureno on here about 3-4 years ago who said Mack was really plugged into Millers, had an aunt who stayed in the Millers hood but he wasn't really put on. You remember that shit?

I can't remember the Sureno name, but he said names and all, said he was tight with an old school Miller. Said the nigga told him personally he knew Mack when he was young. I'll try to find it...

:ohhh: :ohhh:

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 8:10 am

murksiderock wrote:
Q. wrote:

Wait hold up why would a Sureno know this

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » August 30th, 2016, 8:16 am

Xantana wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
Q. wrote:

Wait hold up why would a Sureno know this

The Southsider was older, it was a time when there was less racial tensions in LA, when more Mexicans were in black gangs and vice versa...

I'm not saying it's true, cause i dont know, but he said he was cool with an old head Miller and said the nigga name on here and everything. Something #2 from Millers...no LA nigga refuted his statement...

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 8:29 am

murksiderock wrote:East Coast got the hustle. @PMoney, this what I was telling you. It's not as territorial as Cali is, but the drug game is way more competitive. Because of that higher level of competition, the streets are just as or more dangerous in certain cities. Nah, niggas ain't pressing you at every corner like in LA, but there's literally tons of hustlers and pushers in every hood, and when these hoods and dealers interact, mixed with all the outta town hustlers in big cities like NY and DC, that raises competition and increases the beefs!

Dope game particularly cutthroat in nyc right now...niggas getting jacked and bodied on the daily for a couple of zips or some kpacks. It's not so much competition on the whole sale level than it is for niggas pushing work in the towers. There's enough room for everybody to eat. Real beef starts cuz niggas be tryna rob or slime u for the work. Xanny drought making cats esp crazy rn

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 9:08 am

@murk

Na i dont ever recall seeing no sureno on here saying that (if i seen it i dont remember it)...so he had a auntie in millers hood yet he was never put on..which is still the same thing@he was faking jacks & if tha was the case...why not have a ny miller line only..why create an entire nation of shit

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 9:10 am

Q. wrote:@murk

Na i dont ever recall seeing no sureno on here saying that (if i seen it i dont remember it)...so he had a auntie in millers hood yet he was never put on..which is still the same thing@he was faking jacks & if tha was the case...why not have a ny miller line only..why create an entire nation of shit

Exactly

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 9:11 am

Ontop of that he dibbled & mixed shit up...for somebody that was so called around a l.a hood you would think they would know the protocol

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 9:14 am

The niggah probably did visit l.a...was a sideline watcher came back to the city & gassed gullable niggahs who couldnt think fast with life situations & the rest is history

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 9:23 am

Q. wrote:The niggah probably did visit l.a...was a sideline watcher came back to the city & gassed gullable niggahs who couldnt think fast with life situations & the rest is history

Yo I feel that but at what point does shit stop becoming fake? I think the majority of ny cats know the ubn shit formed on a fraudulent foundation but niggas done put in work under the banner done got slumped for it and done got locked for life sentences pusing the movement. I can't ever take that blood shit away from solid niggas who rode for their set even if ot bz think they're false flaggin

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 9:36 am

Niggahs be getting real street niggahs & real gang members serious....niggahs dying catching charges etc but the shit they stand for aint official(is the point i understand when these niggahs say the shit is fake)...you can be a real street niggah but the shit you represent(blood) aint official is what niggahs keep tryna explain.

Niggahs be getting the thumbs up to branch out & start they own set..but that dude was under sonebody else who was at a point & time was under mack so niggahs bloodlines still trace back to what he started which niggahs said a million times wasnt official...a niggah can die/kill for get locked up for that shit doesnt mean what it represents is authentic

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 9:37 am

Niggahs be getting real street niggahs & real gang members twisted*

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 9:39 am

Lets be real also..like i always said ...niggahs wasnt dying at an alarming rate overall in ny over that blood & crip shit...(ya odds of getting fucked up or bucked fiftied was higher...or possibly shot but not dying)..

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 9:46 am

Q. wrote:Lets be real also..like i always said ...niggahs wasnt dying at an alarming rate overall in ny over that blood & crip shit...(ya odds of getting fucked up or bucked fiftied was higher...or possibly shot but not dying)..

Buck fiftied lmao....shout out the Latin papis for teaching me how to hide a razor blade in my mouth

og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » August 30th, 2016, 10:01 am

It's alot cheaper to buy guns in VA then fla well Hampton roads /Suffolk area u can get guns cheap in Florida it's a hit n miss you can get it cheaper if you down with the NRA then the black markets

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 10:03 am

End of the day i hear both sides...(niggahs who say that shit aint real/you not real of your bloodline traces back to mack)...& the other side who still gonna do & rep what they want (i always asked though why do niggahs feel they HAVE to be blood)..like niggahs can make up they own crew for they loop & keep it pushing..but its like niggahs telling you the shit you reppin is offbase but niggahs attitudes is like "so what imma still do what i want"..rather then say fuck all that imma just do my own thing & not have to answer to nobody or be validated or labeled by nobody

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 30th, 2016, 10:04 am

Q. wrote:rather then say fuck all that imma just do my own thing & not have to answer to nobody or be validated or labeled by nobody

(do my own thing meaning saying fuck the tryna be blood shit )

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby