superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny shit

Postby CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Champ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Champ wrote:Ain finna argue with no stupid ass nigga

Every ot nigga i done knew out here had connects with city niggas. Ain finna argue with yo dumb ass. I thought you said you was gone kill me :lmao:

i kno niggas that went to the A kept they same connects from tha town niggas just traveld more money that way n better product :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: outta town the best way them prices u kan tax so much :salute: :rejoice: :whew:

Keep getting taxed 3000 for a baby ak tho & 800 for throwaways :lmao:

You right, them ot prices. Can tax so much :whew: :lmao: 3000 for a draco :whew: :lmao:

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:25 pm

town niggas been in atl since 04-05 still movn dwn there niggas do say atl got sme of tha baddest women tho :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:27 pm

K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

Every ot nigga i done knew out here had connects with city niggas. Ain finna argue with yo dumb ass. I thought you said you was gone kill me :lmao:

:cmon: ..that was yo gay dusty ass posting pics of clips and shit talkin bout u gone kill me foh u punk

You mad as hell aint it country broke selling cigarettes & colt 45s off ya screen porch ass nigga :lmao:

Mad???lil foo ion take the net shit serious like u mane....im smokin this gas pack laughing at yo weak ass...like i said i be in atlanta in october to slap the shit outta you since u like to talk shit online..im on some real life shit....come straight to the McDaniel st corner store and post up fr lol

Record it for the whole hoodup to see :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dont drop the phone when you getcha ass beat either :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It wont be by yo bitch ass lol....u dont know who i know out here foo...i got plenty connects lol..

I been said ima be ot...while yo broke ass still traveling city to city "hustling" but still broke as fuck. Nigga post a reup stack online one time & think he big homie :whew: :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:29 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:town niggas been in atl since 04-05 still movn dwn there niggas do say atl got sme of tha baddest women tho :tiphat:

And they out here getting hit on the head for 3000 dollar pistols. How you still get jugged even when you come str8 to the source :lmao: i know atl niggas doing they thing with the drugs in cali :2cents:

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:30 pm

Champ wrote:
Champ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

i kno niggas that went to the A kept they same connects from tha town niggas just traveld more money that way n better product :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: outta town the best way them prices u kan tax so much :salute: :rejoice: :whew:

Keep getting taxed 3000 for a baby ak tho & 800 for throwaways :lmao:

You right, them ot prices. Can tax so much :whew: :lmao: 3000 for a draco :whew: :lmao:

:killself: :comeon: buyin legal n buyn shit off the street aint the same and any nigga who think gun prices is the same in every state is game goofy but i do need to get out to GA them prices :whew: :whew: :rejoice: n u dnt kno yo guns i didnt get a baby k n neva paid 3 racks but at least i had it to spend :tiphat:

superior
superior

Postby CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:32 pm

I know a nigga who travel to cali every month and hit niggas on top of the head for 800 throwaways & 2000 draco pistols. Ask JANK how much that cap is :tea:

Yeah them OT taxes tho :whew:

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:33 pm

Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:
K.O.M wrote:

:cmon: ..that was yo gay dusty ass posting pics of clips and shit talkin bout u gone kill me foh u punk

You mad as hell aint it country broke selling cigarettes & colt 45s off ya screen porch ass nigga :lmao:

Mad???lil foo ion take the net shit serious like u mane....im smokin this gas pack laughing at yo weak ass...like i said i be in atlanta in october to slap the shit outta you since u like to talk shit online..im on some real life shit....come straight to the McDaniel st corner store and post up fr lol

Record it for the whole hoodup to see :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: dont drop the phone when you getcha ass beat either :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It wont be by yo bitch ass lol....u dont know who i know out here foo...i got plenty connects lol..

I been said ima be ot...while yo broke ass still traveling city to city "hustling" but still broke as fuck. Nigga post a reup stack online one time & think he big homie :whew: :lmao:

Mane yo sissy ass aint going out of town lol...flauging ass boy u told me u going to texas in october then turn around and tell millions u gone be in texas in January... Shakey ass nigga foh...

superior
superior

Postby CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:34 pm

Oklahoma sept - dec, TX jan - may

He think im scared of his broke ass

og
og

Postby KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Champ wrote:Oklahoma sept - dec, TX jan - may

He think im scared of his broke ass

Shakey ass nigga lol

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:38 pm

Champ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:town niggas been in atl since 04-05 still movn dwn there niggas do say atl got sme of tha baddest women tho :tiphat:

And they out here getting hit on the head for 3000 dollar pistols. How you still get jugged even when you come str8 to the source :lmao: i know atl niggas doing they thing with the drugs in cali :2cents:

only atl nigga i met was a skoo nigga n richmond atl niggas aint out here atl bitches is tho :ohlawd: :ohlawd: like ol girl who said damn near all atl niggas is gay or on the dl :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Niggas dont buy shit without knowin prices from multiple folks n niggas wont pay more then 1200 out here so they damn sure aint speandin 3 racks another thing u sound goofy on niggas dnt b knowin wats thro aways unless they buyin from a nigga they kno or kno of ive dne sold niggas used shit talkn bout fresh out the box :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:41 pm

Champ wrote:I know a nigga who travel to cali every month and hit niggas on top of the head for 800 throwaways & 2000 draco pistols. Ask JANK how much that cap is :tea:

Yeah them OT taxes tho :whew:

aint no nigga in Oakland go pay 2racks shit not even in the bay unless its legal store bought shit 800 yea niggas go pay that like i said the prices is diff out here a GA nigga could come up bringn them prices this way :lol:

superior
superior

Postby CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:42 pm

@KOM I'll post a google map soon as i touch down in OK in 2 weeks remember this thread. Bruh think im scared of him :lol:

@Towns i know plenty niggas who getting it from the A to the Bay niggas already know ain gotta say nun. Yall still get hit on the top of the head tho..JANK told me bout them caps he aint gone shit on yall about it tho :tiphat: niggas still sweet tho :lmao:

og
og

Postby KOM » August 30th, 2016, 6:46 pm

Champ wrote:@KOM I'll post a google map soon as i touch down in OK in 2 weeks remember this thread. Bruh think im scared of him :lol:

@Towns i know plenty niggas who getting it from the A to the Bay niggas already know ain gotta say nun. Yall still get hit on the top of the head tho..JANK told me bout them caps he aint gone shit on yall about it tho :tiphat: niggas still sweet tho :lmao:

Bruh u a hoe...the fuck Oklahoma got to do wit me....this fuck nigga fucking this thread up lol

superior
superior

Postby CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:48 pm

K.O.M wrote:
Champ wrote:@KOM I'll post a google map soon as i touch down in OK in 2 weeks remember this thread. Bruh think im scared of him :lol:

Bruh u a hoe...the fuck Oklahoma got to do wit me....this fuck nigga fucking this thread up lol

Shut yo hoe ass up nigga

Fuck this thread country ass boy :whaat:

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » August 30th, 2016, 6:49 pm

i dnt doubt theres niggas from tha A in tha bay but i havnt ran across a nigga from tha A hustlin n tha bay but that would b goofy unless they hustlin guns they better off doin wat otha Atl niggas have done get a connect n hustle at home more money that way atl got the gun prices Cali got weed n dope etc prices cept i dnt kno bout lean tho i dnt kno nun bout it

superior
superior

Postby CPT » August 30th, 2016, 6:51 pm

Ain say niggas set up shop in yo city ion giva damn bout all that

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » August 31st, 2016, 7:34 am

PmoneY wrote:https://youtu.be/xXOAWQuJEAw

Just ran across this video homie,This shit super funny :lmao:

He talk about tha Hoez,Gang Differnces,Food & some mo shit lol

I know Ny gotta have an In&out by now

@Brooklyn,Duck Sauce really hitting like that ?

:lol: just finished watching this video... :tiphat: :tiphat: to P for posting this

Previous

Return to Lobby