Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny shit

Postby PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 8:33 pm

https://youtu.be/xXOAWQuJEAw

Just ran across this video homie,This shit super funny :lmao:

He talk about tha Hoez,Gang Differnces,Food & some mo shit lol

I know Ny gotta have an In&out by now

@Brooklyn,Duck Sauce really hitting like that ?

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: NYC vs L.A Hood Differnces Lol funny shit

Postby Q. » August 29th, 2016, 8:40 pm

Dude looks mighty familiar (without the goatee) he said merrick thats probably where i seen dude at ..

Hes not saying nothing me & a few niggahs who been saying thatblood shit dont really fit well in ny (& gave examples why)..ny is a hustling city point blank period...city of mobs & gods(5%'ers)...everything else pretty much came & went (even with the blood shit...set trends done came & went..90s damus was the wave with original ny sets...2000s brims is the wave)

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 8:52 pm

I hear you Q,Shit just different culture that's all...

I think tha Bay area is more like N.y with tha different islands that connect Frisco to Oakland and than you got Alameda island....Bay niggaz Hustle with Mob crews also

But Bay niggaz is Still Cali niggaz to tha heart,Just a different breed than L.A.....

N.y feel like 4 different cities in one,probably kuz of tha borough system

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 29th, 2016, 9:01 pm

Ive said that also oakland is like the old new york/current baltimore-philly-dc aura (bunch of niggahs only worried about hustling to make money thats it )...niggahs aint worried about that gang shit on the level of gang banging (gang shit as far as hustling)..niggahs gotta worry about niggahs in they own circles tryna cut they throat niggahs aint tryna make more enemies outside of they hood.

Bay area niggahs move like eastcoast niggahs to me though just with cali accents...nothing like l.a niggahs

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: FUCK THE OTHERSIDE NO DISRESPECT

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 29th, 2016, 9:03 pm

Q. wrote:Dude looks mighty familiar (without the goatee) he said merrick thats probably where i seen dude at ..

Hes not saying nothing me & a few niggahs who been saying thatblood shit dont really fit well in ny (& gave examples why)..ny is a hustling city point blank period...city of mobs & gods(5%'ers)...everything else pretty much came & went (even with the blood shit...set trends done came & went..90s damus was the wave with original ny sets...2000s brims is the wave)

Yeah but like my mans NORE said niggas go to the island god body and come home blood. Problem with nyc banging is that niggas flip sets like it's clothes, nyc niggas don't take banging as serious as wc niggas do

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 29th, 2016, 9:08 pm

Because its a overall trend....jersey again is really on it

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » August 29th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Xantana wrote:
Q. wrote:Dude looks mighty familiar (without the goatee) he said merrick thats probably where i seen dude at ..

Yeah but like my mans NORE said niggas go to the island god body and come home blood. Problem with nyc & Atlanta banging is that niggas flip sets like it's clothes, nyc & atlanta niggas don't take banging as serious as wc niggas do

:tiphat: had to add that in their and correct it for u

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 9:13 pm

@Xantana,So there's no N.y niggaz repping tha same set from tha 80s or 90z still rocking today ?

@Q,Bay area niggaz are like N.y niggaz far as Drug crews but dont get it twisted....Not every nigga in L.A is in a gang
You got non banging L.A hustlers that's all about they feddi.

To live comfy in Cali you gotta have money so believe me L.A niggaz hustle hard also,it's just a Gang culture environment.

Bay niggaz connect more to Chi niggaz though,Pimping & Mobbing.....

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 29th, 2016, 9:14 pm

Q. wrote:Because its a overall trend....jersey again is really on it

I hear that
We've had this discussion but I kind of don't fuck with how niggas fucked up the block hustle movement with the b an cs... I've had niggas from my own crew flip to bz

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 9:16 pm

@Q, You notice tha places that's really on it are really connected to Cali niggaz,

Example,Jersey,Memphis,Little Rock,St Louis,Okc etc

Reasons why niggaz looked at N.y banging as fake or emulating.But i know it gotta be some N.y connected niggaz in 2016....We Too far in tha future for niggaz not to know who put em on or tha real way of doing this shit...

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 29th, 2016, 9:21 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Xantana,So there's no N.y niggaz repping tha same set from tha 80s or 90z still rocking today ?

@Q,Bay area niggaz are like N.y niggaz far as Drug crews but dont get it twisted....Not every nigga in L.A is in a gang
You got non banging L.A hustlers that's all about they feddi.

To live comfy in Cali you gotta have money so believe me L.A niggaz hustle hard also,it's just a Gang culture environment.

Bay niggaz connect more to Chi niggaz though,Pimping & Mobbing.....

MOST sets from the 90s died out...u cojld catch a few old heads now and then talking bout the good all days but even the biggest baddest OGz from that Era have flipped.

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » August 29th, 2016, 9:23 pm

That 5% God Body shit is what N.y niggaz needed to stay on

But young niggaz not fucking with that Muslim shit like that,I suppose tha Blood shit hit New York like a storm and grew outta control on Rikers....it was like a defense mechanism to tha Latin Kings in jail so when niggaz got released they took that blood shit back to they borough.

Niggaz said Og mack lied and said he was from Millers Gangsta Bloodz in Cali so niggaz probably thought he was a real one...

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 29th, 2016, 9:33 pm

PmoneY wrote:That 5% God Body shit is what N.y niggaz needed to stay on

But young niggaz not fucking with that Muslim shit like that,I suppose tha Blood shit hit New York like a storm and grew outta control on Rikers....it was like a defense mechanism to tha Latin Kings in jail so when niggaz got released they took that blood shit back to they borough.

Niggaz said Og mack lied and said he was from Millers Gangsta Bloodz in Cali so niggaz probably thought he was a real one...

Niggas like deadeye smh.... niggas ogs is snitches

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Postby CPT » August 29th, 2016, 9:38 pm

CVLK LLL's wrote:
Xantana wrote:

Yeah but like my mans NORE said niggas go to the island god body and come home blood. Problem with nyc & Atlanta banging is that niggas flip sets like it's clothes, nyc & atlanta niggas don't take banging as serious as wc niggas do

:tiphat: had to add that in their and correct it for u

1. Just cuz rap niggas do something dont mean the whole city on it

2. Atlanta small. Everybody know everybody so niggas wouldnt even be dumb enough to try to flip gangs and think its gone be gucci

The part where you said atl aint serious about bangin is correct tho :whaat: :tiphat:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » August 29th, 2016, 9:40 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Q, You notice tha places that's really on it are really connected to Cali niggaz,

Reasons why niggaz looked at N.y banging as fake or emulating.But i know it gotta be some N.y connected niggaz in 2016....We Too far in tha future for niggaz not to know who put em on or tha real way of doing this shit...

az long as u kknow, Memphis is Chicago also tho n they biggest mobs komes from the chi -gdn & Almighty vicelords :shoot: # DIIIE-5 shit

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » August 29th, 2016, 10:49 pm

CVLK LLL's wrote:
PmoneY wrote:@Q, You notice tha places that's really on it are really connected to Cali niggaz,

az long as u kknow, Memphis is Chicago also tho n they biggest mobs komes from the chi -gdn & Almighty vicelords :shoot: # DIIIE-5 shit

They biggest mobs "used to" be Chicago...

I aint been to the M since 2011, I'll be back on Thursday. I know the Kansas/Third/Belts area of South Memphis was Crips 5 years ago. In the last 10-12 years that Blood/Crip influence took over a few Fin/Folk spots, it's mad stories of Stones and Lords and shit flipping in Memphis, though....

Fins/Folks had Memphis on a historic level, though...

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » August 30th, 2016, 12:34 am

Duck sauce is a1...Get some signatures n make it happen Gz.

Sun from queens tho..his point of view gonna be different from a bk/bx/Manhattan point of view. All different cities wit some similarities best way to describe it. Bx n bk more on the gangs shit qu got some parts that go hard too.

Most 80s/90s gangs have been killed,locked away,or on the grown man 40s/50s ur olds..they still be Havin hood days every now n then in different areas around the city..the niggas that survived and free.

Ny gangs in 2016 are more about their own shit. Gotta keep in mind they been around 20something +years now ..done made the news got city wide recognition. Generations have came up now on all ny b and c shit and all ny crew/gang shit.

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » August 30th, 2016, 12:41 am

CVLK LLL's wrote:

Yea Memphis is more connected to the Chi......last time I was there it was gds lords and sum mors out there

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 12:55 am

Broooklyn wrote:Duck sauce is a1...Get some signatures n make it happen Gz.

Sun from queens tho..his point of view gonna be different from a bk/bx/Manhattan point of view. All different cities wit some similarities best way to describe it. Bx n bk more on the gangs shit qu got some parts that go hard too.

Most 80s/90s gangs have been killed,locked away,or on the grown man 40s/50s ur olds..they still be Havin hood days every now n then in different areas around the city..the niggas that survived and free.

Ny gangs in 2016 are more about their own shit. Gotta keep in mind they been around 20something +years now ..done made the news got city wide recognition. Generations have came up now on all ny b and c shit and all ny crew/gang shit.

Crips and gds in bk be going dumb hard at each other

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » August 30th, 2016, 12:59 am

Everybody going at each other that's y so many teams got snatched up. Every week the news sweeping bunches of lil niggas.

Don't even make sense banging in ny...if u active for real.. U will get caught and they will violate u wit football numbers.

underboss
underboss

Postby Right Dope Boy » August 30th, 2016, 1:07 am

Broooklyn wrote:Everybody going at each other that's y so many teams got snatched up. Every week the news sweeping bunches of lil niggas.

Don't even make sense banging in ny...if u active for real.. U will get caught and they will violate u wit football numbers.

When that government nigga got killed it got 100x bad for everybody out here believe me I know

We don't street bang but we have money beefs I keep my ear to the streets because we do business with a lot hat niggas
But it's getting more and more wild grimy by tha day

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » August 30th, 2016, 1:12 am

I hear u. That's a fact.

At the end of the day anything u do in ny gonna be hot.. Just gotta be milli 24/7.

This era gotta do they thing like mines did.

Streets different od locked down.

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » August 30th, 2016, 1:23 am

The realest thing he said was about the hustle. California niggas hustle is way different...

I will say, NY/up north niggas stay getting hit on the gun prices too...

In Northern California, niggas are way more concerned with banging/beefing than getting paper. That pimping shit is a big deal out there, and niggas love jerking hoes for bread. Of course that happen out East too, but out here it's looked more like bummy if you trying to come up off hoes than off your own muscle...and the actual pimp game is stronger out West...

The gangbanging and set tripping is so ingrained into the culture out there, money takes a back seat. You'll fuck around and be in a gang territory of 50 niggas, most of em just like getting high, set tripping and beefing. The hustle isn't like how out East, you'll be in a hood, and for every 50 heads, probably half are hustlers. The hustles are more varied out this way too, niggas are hustling in every way....

This us tied into hustling, but the overall personal style is less too. Not particular fashions, I'm saying East Coast and Southern cats have a better sense of personal appearance. Of course it's plenty of bum looking niggas out here too, but it's niggas out there still wearing big ass clothes, niggas don't really like to get fly unless it's an event, and their fly is big ass oversized shit...

East Coast got the hustle. @PMoney, this what I was telling you. It's not as territorial as Cali is, but the drug game is way more competitive. Because of that higher level of competition, the streets are just as or more dangerous in certain cities. Nah, niggas ain't pressing you at every corner like in LA, but there's literally tons of hustlers and pushers in every hood, and when these hoods and dealers interact, mixed with all the outta town hustlers in big cities like NY and DC, that raises competition and increases the beefs!

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » August 30th, 2016, 1:42 am

Simple supply n demand on the price thing. Most people not gettin beat in the head..unless u don't know nothin bout nothin.

Nobody from up here gonna go all the way down south to pay ny prices :cmon: :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Money_Motivated » August 30th, 2016, 1:54 am

youtube comments got me weak, "I'll tell you one thing Mexicans don't run shit but lawn mowers on the Eastcoast" :lmao:

Next

Return to Lobby