corporal
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Postby ManOfMetal » September 3rd, 2016, 9:07 pm

KhmerFederline wrote:
Loc Tha Winner wrote:
Yoppa wrote:I'm pullin for da Rams all da way 100

The Rams ain't doin shit this yr.. :lmao: Do you even watch football??
Loc Tha Winner wrote:Them Redskins gone do sumin this yr :2cents: They were division champions last yr so they gone be better this yr cuz the Cowgirls are ass, the Giants are ass and the Eagles are rebuilding the whole team. A lotta people sleeping on em, but juss watch n cee..

nah but I'm a real la county nigga unlike you :lmao: i stick wit my teams lakers all day too

did you stick with them when they moved to st.louis? #mark

you aint even from LA let alone the LBC. stop fronting before i pull your hoe card.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » September 4th, 2016, 4:28 am

Tha Eagles first game of tha season is against tha Browns so we should get a Win even tho you never know :shrug: We have a brand new team basically.. Ever since Chip Kelly fucced up tha whole roaster :smh: Prolly have tha youngest team in tha league.

Tha Redskins have to play tha Shittsburgh Steelers on Monday night tha first Monday night game of tha season to ce exact.. Should be a good game knowing tha Skins won they division last year, but will have to cee. Personally I juss hate tha Steelers :lol:

Tha home team plays tha Broncos in they first game of tha season. That's crazy cause they lost to them in tha Super Bowl, but have to square up wit em still mad bout that shit. Speakin of which, I ceen Cam on tha sidelines during tha Clemson game last night. I think tha Panthers will have a good season this year.

associate

Postby MRSUPERBOY223 » September 4th, 2016, 11:05 am

ManOfMetal wrote:
KhmerFederline wrote:
Loc Tha Winner wrote:
Yoppa wrote:I'm pullin for da Rams all da way 100

The Rams ain't doin shit this yr.. :lmao: Do you even watch football??
Loc Tha Winner wrote:Them Redskins gone do sumin this yr :2cents: They were division champions last yr so they gone be better this yr cuz the Cowgirls are ass, the Giants are ass and the Eagles are rebuilding the whole team. A lotta people sleeping on em, but juss watch n cee..

nah but I'm a real la county nigga unlike you :lmao: i stick wit my teams lakers all day too

did you stick with them when they moved to st.louis? #mark

you aint even from LA let alone the LBC. stop fronting before i pull your hoe card.

:ohlawd:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » September 4th, 2016, 4:40 pm

Tha Raiders should've went bacc to LA instead of tha Rams

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » September 5th, 2016, 8:18 pm

it's officially here, after the 1st week of NCAA .. :bow: Nfl , tom brady-k :shoot: new England-k boston-k :shoot: falcons-k, :shoot:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » September 8th, 2016, 7:17 am

Loc Tha Winner wrote:Tha Eagles first game of tha season is against tha Browns so we should get a Win even tho you never know :shrug: We have a brand new team basically.. Ever since Chip Kelly fucced up tha whole roaster :smh: Prolly have tha youngest team in tha league.

Tha Redskins have to play tha Shittsburgh Steelers on Monday night tha first Monday night game of tha season to ce exact.. Should be a good game knowing tha Skins won they division last year, but will have to cee. Personally I juss hate tha Steelers :lol:

Tha home team plays tha Broncos in they first game of tha season. That's crazy cause they lost to them in tha Super Bowl, but have to square up wit em still mad bout that shit. Speakin of which, I ceen Cam on tha sidelines during tha Clemson game last night. I think tha Panthers will have a good season this year.

Everytime you talk about how much you like the eagles & redskins in the same sentences is funny to see bro (no disrepect) its just like seeing a niggah say hes a yankees & red sox fan at the same time or a oldhead saying he was a lakers & Celtics fan at the same time ...1 of the sports bars i hit up is in redskins country (part of maryland not to far from dc) them niggahs hate all other nfc east teams (eagles..giants..cowboys....cowboys probably being their number 1 hated)....do ya thing but its just crazy seeing that

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: West
Affiliation: @ Da Morgue

Postby Zombie » September 8th, 2016, 7:51 am

Loc Tha Winner wrote:Tha Raiders should've went bacc to LA instead of tha Rams

they both should have tho but i know them stl niggas mad af now :chinamike: :lol:

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo

Postby @][][]['s » September 11th, 2016, 10:17 am

:lol: tom-bradyk :shoot:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Tha Fam

Postby StillGangsta » September 11th, 2016, 12:01 pm

Ravens ain't been good since Ray retired :wycry:

underboss
underboss

Postby JuwanHampton45 » September 11th, 2016, 9:11 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote::lol: tom-bradyk :shoot:

OH LOOK. Pats On :whaat: :yup:

underboss
underboss

Postby JuwanHampton45 » September 11th, 2016, 9:12 pm

u better go wit team AZ :lmao: wit ur etrian blunt cutters 4 nails bro

og
og

Postby @][][]['s » September 12th, 2016, 8:09 pm

:bow: I don't like the steelers bkuz errbody around me either with the steelers, pats, panthers,giants but that nigga big ben and Antonio brown is unstoppable ,dude is the best receiver in the game now :bow:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » September 15th, 2016, 11:36 pm

:tea: :whew:
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-09-16-00-34-56.png
Screenshot_2016-09-16-00-34-56.png (383.82 KiB) Viewed 824 times
Screenshot_2016-09-16-00-33-53.png
Screenshot_2016-09-16-00-33-53.png (179.56 KiB) Viewed 824 times
Screenshot_2016-09-16-00-34-33.png
Screenshot_2016-09-16-00-34-33.png (131.77 KiB) Viewed 824 times

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » September 15th, 2016, 11:39 pm

Q. wrote::tea: :whew:

Jets looked legit tonight. Fitz was eating whenever he felt like it...

Next 4:

@Chiefs, Seahawks, @Steelers, @Cardinals

This will tell it all for your boys, Q. This the toughest four game stretch they gonna get all year. Are yall Contenders or Pretenders? :lmao:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » September 15th, 2016, 11:47 pm

We should be 2-0..we had that game against bengals but it was certain drives where the team (defense specifically the secondary) was shaky...same shit for tonight...the score was 37-31 but the game really wasnt that close...bills scored off 2 fluke plays wheres it was blown coverages(again by the secondary) & our rookie reciever trying to do too much instead of getting down & gave up a fumble for 6....im not worried about the schedule i feel were a contender (should of made playoffs last yr but thats another story)...secondary is my main concern..my man revis need safety help uptop he is no longer that man to man shutdown corner against alot of these burner type recievers (aj green...kid who scored tonight on him..goodwin...was a college trackstar)..our safeties is garbage ..our d-line is best in the game i wanna say..offense the amish rifle(fitzpatrick) is getting busy..just secondary man

I think well go 3-1 against those 4 (lost to steelers in pittsburgh)..well see...alotta teams dont wanna see us though

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » September 16th, 2016, 12:00 am

Q. wrote:We should be 2-0..we had that game against bengals but it was certain drives where the team (defense specifically the secondary) was shaky...same shit for tonight...the score was 37-31 but the game really wasnt that close...bills scored off 2 fluke plays wheres it was blown coverages(again by the secondary) & our rookie reciever trying to do too much instead of getting down & gave up a fumble for 6....im not worried about the schedule i feel were a contender (should of made playoffs last yr but thats another story)...secondary is my main concern..my man revis need safety help uptop he is no longer that man to man shutdown corner against alot of these burner type recievers (aj green...kid who scored tonight on him..goodwin...was a college trackstar)..our safeties is garbage ..our d-line is best in the game i wanna say..offense the amish rifle(fitzpatrick) is getting busy..just secondary man

I think well go 3-1 against those 4 (lost to steelers in pittsburgh)..well see...alotta teams dont wanna see us though

My thing with the Jets, they gotta make me believe em. I think they are a good team and I'd like to see yall back in the playoffs, but you muhfuckas stay doing some questionable shit and choking the big games...

It's too early to really say how good teams are this year, but judging off last year, ain't no way the Jets go 3-1. 3 of those games are on the road. The Chiefs is a toss up, they basically just like the Jets, I'll favor the Jets...the Hawks are a toss up, but I'll favor them...the Steelers are a toss up, they struggled against good teams last year, Jets have a chance...Cardinals should beast em...

I'd say 2-2 is realistic, record would be 3-3 with a soft schedule the rest of the year. 10-6 should easily be within grasp again, and it might get them in this year...

Revis is done as an elite player. That secondary is awful, but otherwise you guys are loaded...

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » September 16th, 2016, 12:15 am

Thats what im saying when i say they have shaky moments @you saying they choke

Its like niggahs cant play a full 4 qtrs..cardinals just finished losing to a backup qb who is basically a rookie sinxe garrapolo didnt play last yr & was a bench warmer..& the pats didnt have gronkonski either...seahawks im not sold on the past 2 seasons....chiefs are tough in arrowhead stadium & they have good defense but i was never sold on alex smith ..you put enough pressure on him (which our d.line can do) & its a wrap...thats more of a run first team..we shut the run down the past 5-6 yrs ..alex smith really aint beating nobody with his arm standing in the pocket...i think steelers & pats the main teams to focus on at the top of afc...im not sold on denver...good defense but beatable(could of easily lost to carolina last week)..afc is wide open..alotta people falling in love with raiders being a cinderella team this yr

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » September 16th, 2016, 12:17 am

Dallas Cowboys gotta Black QB that aint fukkin around, Dak Prescott en la casa, yall gonna be hearing alot bout him. Next Tom Brady maybe?

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » September 16th, 2016, 12:19 am

IrishIsraelite wrote:Dallas Cowboys gotta Black QB that aint fukkin around, Dak Prescott en la casa, yall gonna be hearing alot bout him. Next Tom Brady maybe?

He had a good preseason (aka practice) going against 2nd & 3rd string players & didnt have a bad game in week 1..but lets wait a few weeks on rookie qbs until defensive coordinators can get him on film to study him & throw game strategies against gim & see how he react first

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » September 16th, 2016, 12:23 am

Q. wrote:
IrishIsraelite wrote:Dallas Cowboys gotta Black QB that aint fukkin around, Dak Prescott en la casa, yall gonna be hearing alot bout him. Next Tom Brady maybe?

He had a good preseason (aka practice) going against 2nd & 3rd string players & didnt have a bad game in week 1..but lets wait a few weeks on rookie qbs until defensive coordinators can get him on film to study him & throw game strategies against gim & see how he react first

Yea I see what u sayin, but at the same time I just see something on him that I dont see in players like Jared Goff, too me Dak looks like the NFL aint even that fast paced and his confidence seems sky high to him compared to how other rookie QBs be lookin like ya feel me? and dammit Q, tell your team to throw it to Marshall more so my fantasy team can win this week!!! lol he shoulda had at least 2 tonight but Forte and Decker are lookin beast.

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » September 16th, 2016, 12:27 am

Q. wrote:Thats what im saying when i say they have shaky moments @you saying they choke

Its like niggahs cant play a full 4 qtrs..cardinals just finished losing to a backup qb who is basically a rookie sinxe garrapolo didnt play last yr & was a bench warmer..& the pats didnt have gronkonski either...seahawks im not sold on the past 2 seasons....chiefs are tough in arrowhead stadium & they have good defense but i was never sold on alex smith ..you put enough pressure on him (which our d.line can do) & its a wrap...thats more of a run first team..we shut the run down the past 5-6 yrs ..alex smith really aint beating nobody with his arm standing in the pocket...i think steelers & pats the main teams to focus on at the top of afc...im not sold on denver...good defense but beatable(could of easily lost to carolina last week)..afc is wide open..alotta people falling in love with raiders being a cinderella team this yr

AFC is wide open. I see no reason (yet) to believe Pat's are gonna fall off, so that means Jets would have to get a wild card...

Alotta people on the Steelers train, too. I can't pick after Week 1, but I ain't convinced. That division is brutal...the AFC West is brutal too. Denver looked shaky in Week 1 but worst case scenario, they should still be in the mix. Raiders another squad I like but they looked shaky. The North and West divisions gonna be warzones to the finish line, only one bad team in each division...

What you think about Raiders possibly going to Vegas?

@OE Wilding with that Dak talk! Lol I actually think he is gonna be a great product, he got star potential....it won't happen this year, though. He's gonna have his moments, and he probably Dallas QB of the future, but he got some fundamental weaknesses. His timing has to improve, his accuracy is off, and he gotta get better with in-play reads. He gonna be a good one, though. Too soon to say if he'll be good as Brady. Hell probably be as good as Romo, though...

His confidence and poise are gonna take him a long way...

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » September 16th, 2016, 12:36 am

IrishIsraelite wrote:
Q. wrote:

Yea I see what u sayin, but at the same time I just see something on him that I dont see in players like Jared Goff, too me Dak looks like the NFL aint even that fast paced and his confidence seems sky high to him compared to how other rookie QBs be lookin like ya feel me? and dammit Q, tell your team to throw it to Marshall more so my fantasy team can win this week!!! lol he shoulda had at least 2 tonight but Forte and Decker are lookin beast.

Yeah the kid has an aura to him that says he might be something...idk how shit gonna turn out with romo..he cant stay healthy but if dak gonna be their future they might have to think in near future of letting romo go.

& teams gonna be doubling up on marshall so thats not a good pick...half of my starting lineup in fantasy is jets (forte at rb....decker at wr...jets defense...nick folk kicker....jets for head coach position)....marshall eill be the focus so thats why i went after decker being a number 2.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » September 16th, 2016, 12:40 am

I think they need to keep raiders in oakland if they can...stop messing with history....they also need to go back to normal kickoffs too...that whole kickoff system now to prevent concussions (so they say) is wack...kick returns is apart of the game

og
og

Postby @][][]['s » September 16th, 2016, 12:40 am

cowboys ain't on shit, jets ok but they got a hard schedule and I wanna see how they gonna stop A.b( Antonio brown) :bow: they play the bengals at 1. sholl kan't wait to see it

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » September 16th, 2016, 12:53 am

@Murk yea I can already see him surpassing Romo in some years, but if Romo makes a return this year and we win it all then it will show what Romo is all about and what his all time ranking will be because he has shattered all kinds of career records, another thing cowboys need to do is our Line is just not gettin the job done right now, were lookin pretty soft, thats why Ezekial cant get to work, he gets tackled as soon as he gets the ball, there definatly needs to be some work done on both lines.

@Q yea I figured with Marshall he might get double covered, I just felt that he and Antonio Brown got a competition so I thought he was gonna work extra, but it is hard to make plays when your consistantly not open, and I even told my pops I feel Forte could make a run for MVP this year, the Jets are looking like a well all around squad, defense needs some improvement ,revis island is surely dissapointing at times so far, hopefully that changes for yall

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby