NFL season is almost here fellas

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Money

NFL season is almost here fellas

Postby 441 » August 18th, 2016, 3:26 am

Can't wait to cee sum football.. Sit bacc wit the homies drink 40s eat chiccen wings and have bonfires n shit. Who y'all think gonna shine this year? I have a few teams on my mind that's gonna do good, but everyone else is sleeping on them. Y'all tryna do bets or what?

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: NFL season is almost here fellas

Postby MoneyMinded » August 18th, 2016, 3:28 am

I'm pullin for da Rams all da way 100

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 18th, 2016, 3:38 am

Them Redskins gone do sumin this yr :2cents: They were division champions last yr so they gone be better this yr cuz the Cowgirls are ass, the Giants are ass and the Eagles are rebuilding the whole team. A lotta people sleeping on em, but juss watch n cee..

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 18th, 2016, 3:49 am

Yoppa wrote:I'm pullin for da Rams all da way 100

The Rams ain't doin shit this yr.. :lmao: Do you even watch football??

prince
prince

Postby MoneyMinded » August 18th, 2016, 4:02 am

Loc Tha Winner wrote:
Yoppa wrote:I'm pullin for da Rams all da way 100

The Rams ain't doin shit this yr.. :lmao: Do you even watch football??
Loc Tha Winner wrote:Them Redskins gone do sumin this yr :2cents: They were division champions last yr so they gone be better this yr cuz the Cowgirls are ass, the Giants are ass and the Eagles are rebuilding the whole team. A lotta people sleeping on em, but juss watch n cee..

nah but I'm a real la county nigga unlike you :lmao: i stick wit my teams lakers all day too

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 18th, 2016, 4:30 am

I'ma Panthers fan from the Carolinas wtf you talkin bout? Don't mattet if you from a certain area you can like whatever team you want juss cause you ain't from there don't mean shit.. Fucc up outta here troll..

prince
prince

Postby MoneyMinded » August 18th, 2016, 4:32 am

aint chu the infamous jaw dog with the plus size white baby mama who a -4 on a scale from 1 to 10? the nigga who try to claim the west coast putting two c's in everything? :wcat: :fight:

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 18th, 2016, 4:35 am

Troll no life ass nicca :bored: :bored: Fucc you and whatever side of Cali you from..

prince
prince

Postby MoneyMinded » August 18th, 2016, 4:36 am

fuck yo soft ass cape cod town cuh

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby True Words » August 18th, 2016, 6:39 am

Arizona, Carolina, Patriots. Top 3 teams

soldier
soldier
Region: South
Affiliation: Your Soul

Postby DOLO » August 18th, 2016, 6:45 am

them jags gonna be nasty this year they keep saying the raiders supposed to be good :yeahright:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby True Words » August 18th, 2016, 6:55 am

DOLO wrote:them jags gonna be nasty this year they keep saying the raiders supposed to be good :yeahright:

He said the jags :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yea the raiders will be good. Way better than last year. I don't think they bowl ready tho but they definitely been improving yearly for the past few years so far

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: Your Soul

Postby DOLO » August 18th, 2016, 7:23 am

Fuck Dread wrote:
DOLO wrote:them jags gonna be nasty this year they keep saying the raiders supposed to be good :yeahright:

He said the jags :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yea the raiders will be good. Way better than last year. I don't think they bowl ready tho but they definitely been improving yearly for the past few years so far

them jag niggas improved them allen recievers are beast tho plus the afc south weak af i still don't get why the dolphins not in that division cause the colts are all the way in the midwest :lol: as for the afc west i think the broncos gonna be trash without manning so its up for grabs between the raiders n chiefs idk bout the chargers :stoned:

the afc championship prolly gotta go through new england or the stealers tho :chinamike:

soldier
soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: to harrass trolls lol

Postby BD backwoods » August 18th, 2016, 7:26 am

Bears :gdmike:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » August 18th, 2016, 9:14 am

DOLO wrote:
Fuck Dread wrote:

them jag niggas improved them allen recievers are beast tho plus the afc south weak af i still don't get why the dolphins not in that division cause the colts are all the way in the midwest :lol: as for the afc west i think the broncos gonna be trash without manning so its up for grabs between the raiders n chiefs idk bout the chargers :stoned:

the afc championship prolly gotta go through new england or the stealers tho :chinamike:

Na i agree with dude the jags got a nice lil squad(dont be confused with previous jaguar teams)..i like they recieving core...they snatched up my boy ivory also..i also like bortles...i still think texans will win the south but jags will be a more improved team(idk yqh schedule so im not gonna throw a wins lost prediction but i believe the product of the team will be more competitive...in the afc i think the jags & raiders both will be surprise teams

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 18th, 2016, 9:17 am

Alotta analyst is in love with chiefs taking the west but again raiders might be up there with them..the kid carr is a beast...that young wide reciever cooper(his first name im blanking on right now) i believe will get busy again another year

superior
superior
Affiliation: WWE

Postby Champ » August 18th, 2016, 9:17 am

I already know the falcons gone dissapoint me again :smh: and again & again

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 18th, 2016, 9:18 am

Raiders just need to step they defense up(specifically the secondary)...they had alotta gamed won the last 2-3 seasons where defense couldnt hold the lead late in the game

superior
superior

Postby HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » August 18th, 2016, 9:19 am

i'm anxious to see what happens with Dion Jordan in Miami......and all the other reinstated players like Josh Gordon in Cleveland....him and RG3 should give people fits

alot of teams got brand new toys to play with......Vikings got Laquan Treadwell....Browns got Corey Crawford to go along with Gordon.....Texans got Will Fuller from Notre Dame to pair along with Deandre Hopkins......Jets Got Matt Forte.....Dolphis getting Arian Foster back and Devante Parker......Kevin White on the Bears....everyone is pretty much loaded :ehh:

Jags came up on Defense with both Myles Jack and Jalen Ramsey :wtf: and still got Donte Fowler #3 Pick from last year :wow: they gonna be nasty in a couple years

Cowboys got that Linebacker from ND Jaylen Smith :ohhh: dude is a certified future pro bowler

superior
superior

Postby Champ » August 18th, 2016, 9:23 am

Where they having the superbowl at this year? Who here ever attended one? I know they having the superbowl here in atlanta i think in 2018 in this new dome we just built i wanna slide thru i know its gone be hella lit in the city :smh: :whew:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » August 18th, 2016, 9:36 am

DRACO_BIZNESS wrote:Where they having the superbowl at this year? Who here ever attended one? I know they having the superbowl here in atlanta i think in 2018 in this new dome we just built i wanna slide thru i know its gone be hella lit in the city :smh: :whew:

Houston

superior
superior

Postby Champ » August 18th, 2016, 9:41 am

:ohhh: ima be in TX i gotta go to that :ohhh:

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 19th, 2016, 11:19 pm

DRACO_BIZZNESS wrote:I already know the falcons gone dissapoint me again :smh: and again & again

Falcons ain't doin shit this year

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 19th, 2016, 11:19 pm

BD backwoods wrote:Bears :gdmike:

They ain't doin shit this year

superior
superior

Postby 441 » August 19th, 2016, 11:20 pm

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:i'm anxious to see what happens with Dion Jordan in Miami......and all the other reinstated players like Josh Gordon in Cleveland....him and RG3 should give people fits

alot of teams got brand new toys to play with......Vikings got Laquan Treadwell....Browns got Corey Crawford to go along with Gordon.....Texans got Will Fuller from Notre Dame to pair along with Deandre Hopkins......Jets Got Matt Forte.....Dolphis getting Arian Foster back and Devante Parker......Kevin White on the Bears....everyone is pretty much loaded :ehh:

Jags came up on Defense with both Myles Jack and Jalen Ramsey :wtf: and still got Donte Fowler #3 Pick from last year :wow: they gonna be nasty in a couple years

Cowboys got that Linebacker from ND Jaylen Smith :ohhh: dude is a certified future pro bowler

Every team you juss mentioned ain't doin shit this year... Yea they have talent on they team wit valuable players, but they still ain't doin shit..

Next

Return to Lobby