clout god sosa TRY ME!!

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 2:14 am

:yeahright: :yeahright: i dare you..

like always these other niggas gonna see u drowning and come in trying to save u like when Suge put pac on his shoulders so pac wouldnt drown, and told him" hey lil fellow ur safe now i got you"

so you tell me who is the Israelites today? :tea:

is it them Arabs that enslaved us? they were Pagans, and whorshipped that Kabba stone of Mecca.. and them Arabs religion is Islam.. where is Islam in the Bible? ohhhhhhhhhh they edited the real Bible and made their own remix :foh:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: clout god sosa TRY ME!!

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 2:18 am

Leviticus 26:1
King James Bible
Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth
:

The Black Stone (or Hajarul Aswad, Arabic: الحجر الأسود‎‎ al-Ḥajar al-Aswad) is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient stone building located in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is revered by Muslims as an Islamic relic which, according to Muslim tradition, dates back to the time of Adam and Eve.[1]

The stone was venerated at the Kaaba in pre-Islamic pagan times. According to Islamic tradition, it was set intact into the Kaaba's wall by the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the year 605 A.D., five years before his first revelation. Since then it has been broken into a number of fragments and is now cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Its physical appearance is that of a fragmented dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of pilgrims. Islamic tradition holds that it fell from the heaven as a guide for Adam and Eve to build an altar, although it has often been described as a meteorite, a hypothesis which is now uncertain.[2]

Muslim pilgrims circle the Kaaba as a part of the tawaf ritual during the hajj and many try to stop and kiss the Black Stone, emulating the kiss that Islamic tradition records that it received from Muhammad.[3][4]

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 2:30 am

The so called Moses lead the Israelites out of Egypt, but this guy is trying to tell me the Arabs are the Israelites, well why didnt they go back into Israel? they took over Egypt and ran all the blacks out. were the Blacks go? and why was these Arabs whiting up the statues and shooting off the noses.. makes u wonder right

this is too easy

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 2:52 am

The Black Stone was held in reverence well before the preaching of Islam by Muhammad. By the time of Muhammad, it was already associated with the Kaaba, a pre-Islamic shrine, that was a sacred sanctuary and a site of pilgrimage of Nabateans who visited the shrine once a year to perform their pilgrimage. The Kaaba held 360 idols of the Meccan gods.[9] The Semitic cultures of the Middle East had a tradition of using unusual stones to mark places of worship, a phenomenon which is reflected in the Hebrew Bible as well as the Qur'an,[10] although bowing to or kissing such sacred objects is repeatedly described in the Tanakh as idolatrous[11] and was the subject of prophetic rebuke.[12][13][14][15][16][17] Some writers remark on the apparent similarity of the Black Stone and its frame to the external female genitalia,[18][19] and ascribe this to its earlier association with fertility rites of Arabia.[20][21]

A "red stone" was associated with the deity of the south Arabian city of Ghaiman, and there was a "white stone" in the Kaaba of al-Abalat (near the city of Tabala, south of Mecca). Worship at that time period was often associated with stone reverence, mountains, special rock formations, or distinctive trees.[22] The Kaaba marked the location where the sacred world intersected with the profane, and the embedded Black Stone was a further symbol of this as an object as a link between heaven and earth.[23]

:tea:

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 3:25 am

arabs are the true israelites everyone knows this :killself:

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 3:33 am

u even posted pics of brown skin arabs :lol: where the white skin at? :cmon:

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 3:43 am

The Chosen One wrote:The so called Moses lead the Israelites out of Egypt, but this guy is trying to tell me the Arabs are the Israelites, well why didnt they go back into Israel? they took over Egypt and ran all the blacks out. were the Blacks go? and why was these Arabs whiting up the statues and shooting off the noses.. makes u wonder right

this is too easy
they didnt go back into israel cause they were lost :facepalm: hence lost 12 tribes and the people living in israel today are related to arabs they are similar people same genetics and the blacks are still in egypt the ones that left are in sudan

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 3:46 am

clout god sosa wrote:arabs are the true israelites everyone knows this :killself:

prove it then? prove it by using the Bible..

why did the Arabs enslave the blacks? who was oppressing who? :killself:

tell me about the time the Arabs were sold into slavery into all nations? :tea:

look at them dark arabs.. who enslaved us for over 1000 years

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 3:49 am

clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:The so called Moses lead the Israelites out of Egypt, but this guy is trying to tell me the Arabs are the Israelites, well why didnt they go back into Israel? they took over Egypt and ran all the blacks out. were the Blacks go? and why was these Arabs whiting up the statues and shooting off the noses.. makes u wonder right

this is too easy
they didnt go back into israel cause they were lost :facepalm: hence lost 12 tribes and the people living in israel today are related to arabs they are similar people same genetics and the blacks are still in egypt the ones that left are in sudan

look at that slave trade route

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 3:51 am

The Chosen One wrote::yeahright: :yeahright: i dare you..

like always these other niggas gonna see u drowning and come in trying to save u like when Suge put pac on his shoulders so pac wouldnt drown, and told him" hey lil fellow ur safe now i got you"

is it them Arabs that enslaved us? they were Pagans, and whorshipped that Kabba stone of Mecca.. and them Arabs religion is Islam.. where is Islam in the Bible? ohhhhhhhhhh they edited the real Bible and made their own remix :foh:
not all arabs were pagans :facepalm:

Arabs (Arabic: عرب‎‎, ‘arab) are a panethnicity of peoples native to the Arab world.[27] They primarily inhabit Western Asia, North Africa, and parts of the Horn of Africa.

Before the spread of Islam, Arab referred to any of the largely nomadic ancient Semitic-speaking peoples inhabiting the northern and central Arabian Peninsula

Pre-Islamic religion in Arabia consisted of indigenous polytheistic beliefs, Ancient Arabian Christianity, Nestorian Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 3:57 am

clout god sosa wrote:

this is too easy

documented facts.. them Arabs enslaving blacks.. now show me Arabs sold into slavery with Yokes of iron around their necks.. crazy i show yall proof but yall cant show me anything but what Europeans have told yall

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 3:59 am

clout god sosa wrote:

Arabs (Arabic: عرب‎‎, ‘arab) are a panethnicity of peoples native to the Arab world.[27] They primarily inhabit Western Asia, North Africa, and parts of the Horn of Africa.

Before the spread of Islam, Arab referred to any of the largely nomadic ancient Semitic-speaking peoples inhabiting the northern and central Arabian Peninsula

Pre-Islamic religion in Arabia consisted of indigenous polytheistic beliefs, Ancient Arabian Christianity, Nestorian Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism

how can u refute this. and this coming from an Arabs mouth.

GOOGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 4:00 am

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 4:08 am

this is a waste i even tried to help u and google Arab slaves and they showed nothing but black folks... clout go get some sleep and regroup

why cant these people fit the curses? u know why cuz they are not the people..

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 4:23 am

he Curse of Ham is a misnomer[1] for the curse upon Canaan that was imposed by the biblical patriarch Noah. The curse occurs in the Book of Genesis and concerns Noah's drunkenness and the accompanying shameful act perpetrated by his son Ham, the father of Canaan (Gen. 9:20–27).[2] The controversies raised by this story regarding the nature of Ham's transgression, and the question of why Noah cursed Canaan when Ham had sinned, have been debated for over two thousand years.[3]

The story's original objective was to justify the subjection of the Canaanites to the Israelites,[4] but in later centuries, the narrative was interpreted by some Jews, Christians, and Muslims as an explanation for black skin, as well as slavery.[5] Nevertheless, most Christian denominations and all Islamic and Jewish sects now strongly disagree with such interpretations due to the fact that in the biblical text, Ham himself is not cursed and race or skin color is never mentioned.[6]

:tea: Already plotting on us, but they the Israelites heayyyyyyy :ugay:

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 4:32 am

The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:

GOOGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT
nasser is arab himself hes talking about the white ashkenazi jews not the true brown arab jews

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 4:38 am

true brown arabs aka israelites

white ashkenazi jews

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 4:41 am

clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:

GOOGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT
nasser is arab himself hes talking about the white ashkenazi jews not the true brown arab jews

but he said black not brown :lmao: hahhaha do yall see this? see how they changing his words around to try to make it fit

show me when they had been sold into slavery into all nations and served their enemies :respek:

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » August 12th, 2016, 4:51 am

The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
clout god sosa wrote:

GOOGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT

but he said black not brown :lmao: hahhaha do yall see this? see how they changing his words around to try to make it fit

show me when they had been sold into slavery into all nations and served their enemies :respek:
people outside of america dont use the term brown :facepalm: its either black or white

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2016, 4:55 am

clout god sosa wrote:Image
true brown arabs aka israelites

white ashkenazi jews

you mean these same Arabs

why they attacking the black kid with the wool like hair?

im bout to kill u again.. if The Most High freed the Israelites out of Egypt, then why did the Arabs return if they the Israelites?