Neighborhood Gangs

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Neighborhood Gangs

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 9:39 am

Is there anyone else on this site who's a member of a gang other than the bloods, crips, Kings, Sur-13, counts, or Spanish Cobras? Anyone here a member or ex member of a smaller neighborhood gang? I'm I Los Viajeros, we got like 35 members. Very small crew. I remember back in the day there weren't no bloods or crips in this area. It used to be Los Viajeros vs the Street Dragons and Best Friends Gang. The largest gang had like 200 members, not thousands, and none were intensely organized. Now we got the Clintondale Crips, Little Mack Bloods, Latin Counts, 7 mile bloods gang and Surenos in this area. What happened in Detroit?

brownbomber
superior
superior

Re: Neighborhood Gangs

Post by brownbomber » August 8th, 2016, 10:14 am

Dragons etc sound like some South West gangs.. Best friends were East side & was a drug crew Un less u talkn bout another best friend,, that's not even the same side of town.. I noticed n ur other thread n Midwest section Dat most of da gangs u named aren't n dtroit

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 8th, 2016, 10:21 am

brownbomber wrote:Dragons etc sound like some South West gangs.. Best friends were East side & was a drug crew Un less u talkn bout another best friend,, that's not even the same side of town.. I noticed n ur other thread n Midwest section Dat most of da gangs u named aren't n dtroit
Charge up

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » August 8th, 2016, 11:36 am

you niggas neve listen. I said that was the police. stop givin this weird mf the time of day

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 8th, 2016, 12:09 pm

He got almost 90 posts in less than 3 days. Anybody who got that much to talk about on thehoodup prolly don't know what he's talking about

LRoBNHB
underboss
underboss

Post by LRoBNHB » August 8th, 2016, 1:10 pm

90 post? God damn I started out slow on here. How you post 30 post a day

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 1:20 pm

brownbomber wrote:Dragons etc sound like some South West gangs.. Best friends were East side & was a drug crew Un less u talkn bout another best friend,, that's not even the same side of town.. I noticed n ur other thread n Midwest section Dat most of da gangs u named aren't n dtroit
Which gangs? There are most certainly Latin counts and Surenos in Detroit. I've seen tagging from certain gangs also but not seen the actual gang so idk if they actually here or not. Dragons are definitely east side. They're a black gang, not latino

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 1:22 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:He got almost 90 posts in less than 3 days. Anybody who got that much to talk about on thehoodup prolly don't know what he's talking about
So because I'm a social person I don't know a lot about gangs? I've posted maybe 2 or 3 original posts. Most times I'm responding to someone. Btw right now it's a very boring week. Things change bruh

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 1:23 pm

LRoBNHB wrote:90 post? God damn I started out slow on here. How you post 30 post a day
You realize that includes responding to other ppl' topics right? You also realize that when I'm bored I come on here to see what everyone else is doing right?

Sheesh

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » August 8th, 2016, 1:24 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:He got almost 90 posts in less than 3 days. Anybody who got that much to talk about on thehoodup prolly don't know what he's talking about
Dis nigga is obviously a alias...ain't nobody gonna come new to this site & be posting/interacting so damn much

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 1:26 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:you niggas neve listen. I said that was the police. stop givin this weird mf the time of day
See look more bullshit. What's with all the weird responses huh? You all act like I'm some undercover cop or shit and I'm the weird one. Y'all say the Street Dragons is west side but I don't know shit. Really, are you tryna make this site dumber than 4chan? Do you want me to start posting videos of my everyday life to prove what I'm saying cause I will go outta the way to do that shit.

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 1:27 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:
Dis nigga is obviously a alias...ain't nobody gonna come new to this site & be posting/interacting so damn much
And why would that be 7? Why would I be an "alias" if I post a lot? I see you ppl everyday responding to shit here. Are you an alias to?

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 1:29 pm

This post has gotten to be more than retarded. No one here obviously understands anything about how this website works, nor do they notice their own posting patterns. I've seen some of you niggas in other posts in SEVERAL DAMN REGIONS! I've seen some of you in the northeast, then the south, then the midwest, then west coast. Nigga, where you from?

The Legend
prospect

Post by The Legend » August 8th, 2016, 1:33 pm

ima give my last bit of advice

dat gang shit dead

u only need 4-5 real ones to make a couple millz

not 25-300+ plus niggas who dont take orders n do their own shit

but you kno if one of those fanboy type niggas dat wanna ride da wave n not make money :umhm: den do u

LRoBNHB
underboss
underboss

Post by LRoBNHB » August 8th, 2016, 1:37 pm

RepRedtillDead wrote:This post has gotten to be more than retarded. No one here obviously understands anything about how this website works, nor do they notice their own posting patterns. I've seen some of you niggas in other posts in SEVERAL DAMN REGIONS! I've seen some of you in the northeast, then the south, then the midwest, then west coast. Nigga, where you from?
You don't think its weird you posting over 30 times a day on here? Nothing is THAT interesting on here

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 1:41 pm

LRoBNHB wrote:
RepRedtillDead wrote:This post has gotten to be more than retarded. No one here obviously understands anything about how this website works, nor do they notice their own posting patterns. I've seen some of you niggas in other posts in SEVERAL DAMN REGIONS! I've seen some of you in the northeast, then the south, then the midwest, then west coast. Nigga, where you from?
You don't think its weird you posting over 30 times a day on here? Nothing is THAT interesting on here
And nothing is that interesting at the moment in my life. Right now almost everyone I know is busy or on vacation or whatever. Trust me, once things get more interesting in real life, you will likely see me less. And if I was a cop or agent or whatever, don't you think I woulda already tried to set up a drug deal or a gun sale or sons other shit? I'm not involved in anything illegal on this site, not tryna meet up with creepy dudes on the Internet. I'm just like all of you. I only got a membership a few days ago but I've been on here since last year once in a while. I've known about this site for years. Some of the comments here sound paranoid as hell. What are y'all selling crack or something? Really makes me wonder what kind of ppl are on this site.

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 8th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Can everyone just calm down? Ain't no one kicking your door in ain't no one following u at night in your car. Y'all safe. I'm not causing harm here

LRoBNHB
underboss
underboss

Post by LRoBNHB » August 8th, 2016, 1:54 pm

RepRedtillDead wrote:
LRoBNHB wrote:
And nothing is that interesting at the moment in my life. Right now almost everyone I know is busy or on vacation or whatever. Trust me, once things get more interesting in real life, you will likely see me less. And if I was a cop or agent or whatever, don't you think I woulda already tried to set up a drug deal or a gun sale or sons other shit? I'm not involved in anything illegal on this site, not tryna meet up with creepy dudes on the Internet. I'm just like all of you. I only got a membership a few days ago but I've been on here since last year once in a while. I've known about this site for years. Some of the comments here sound paranoid as hell. What are y'all selling crack or something? Really makes me wonder what kind of ppl are on this site.[/quote

:lol: what type of niggas you expect to see on a gang forum

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 8th, 2016, 2:07 pm

I doubt you the laws but this site ain't even that interesting to have almost 100 posts in 3 days

superior
superior

Post by 441 » August 8th, 2016, 2:14 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:I doubt you the laws but this site ain't even that interesting to have almost 100 posts in 3 days
Frfr juss a bunch of moody ass niccas that come on here.. I'm on the way to work right now soI don't have time for this.