i never knew how weird people can be in this world til i came to this site

1Million
oog
oog

Re: i never knew how weird people can be in this world til i came to this site

Post by 1Million » August 4th, 2016, 1:53 pm

Same nigga who was drunk in the middle of the night and made a thread about everybody on the site he likes, which happens to be everybody on this site

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 4th, 2016, 2:07 pm

Champ you tryna call me bro? This Atlanta number keeps popping up on my phone

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 4th, 2016, 2:31 pm

Mojado back in his player phase :lmao:

Nigga talmbout y'all the weird ones

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 4th, 2016, 2:32 pm

This nigga Mojado be on his baby/ mama fetish talmbout goo goo gah gah suckin on totties and shit getting dominated by a female figure :lmao:

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 4th, 2016, 2:42 pm

alpine
soldier
soldier

Post by alpine » August 4th, 2016, 2:47 pm

KhmerEscobar wrote:Mojado back in his player phase :lmao:

Nigga talmbout y'all the weird ones
:lol:

Once upon a time this site had sections for gangs and mobs, a religious section, a exposed section and and politics sections. Then niggas started getting shot, they houses getting shot up, arrested and disapearing. Then the owner got sued, sold the site and then this shit got gentrified. All the other sections got consolidated into the region sections and the new owners started trolling for traffic. Ny use to get flamed on here so bad. Gay niggas was not allowed. Multi accounts use to get permabanned. Not this fake ban shit happening now. At least one person use to show up to the fades and take flicks to prove it. Now nobody show up nowhere lol.

alpine
soldier
soldier

Post by alpine » August 4th, 2016, 2:49 pm

The anonymous hack group even attacked this shit one time and thehoodup fought back and won. Say what you will but no other site ever did that. If anonymous attacked nowadays this shit would end up like it was last week, dead with 2 weeks worth of shit gone.

alpine
soldier
soldier

Post by alpine » August 4th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Niggas use to really get robbed on here too.

alpine
soldier
soldier

Post by alpine » August 4th, 2016, 2:54 pm

This shit use to have a chat room, games and shit. I can take it further back when this was called street-gangz.com and it had a ill ass front page with hood flicks. Logo had bullet holes and smoke. Man I wish there was a way to go back in time to when this site was somethin special. Now this shit is gay rocks playhouse.

superior
superior

Post by 441 » August 4th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Oddballs :lmao:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » August 4th, 2016, 5:24 pm

old hoodup (2013 n bac) seemed to be much liver then now readin old threads. it seemed 2 be abunch of silly/troll ass niccaz, niggas who was in da streets and then u had a small lil group of fucboyz tween them that erybody roasted. but none the less erybody was a scumbag in their own rite. my observation. :rip: dahoodup from 2010-2013 erything before n afte dat aint really on shxt

alpine
soldier
soldier

Post by alpine » August 4th, 2016, 5:40 pm

Nah 06-09 was thehoodups golden era. Sin the original mod was on here socializing and exposing niggas himself. Brafty and hempstead was fire flamin niggas. Jank was jankin niggas. Real chicago niggas like bugsy and * was doin they thing. Lord tino was cool but would roast yo ass sharp as fuck if you got out of pocket. Realbomptonshit and slay loc was posted up in here like the west coast super guardians and got exposed as white boys making money off net recruiting.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 4th, 2016, 6:00 pm

Lol u remember when that 8ugsy nigga from the south faked his death on here after he got e juxed :lol:

Niggas was doin too much back then.

alpine
soldier
soldier

Post by alpine » August 4th, 2016, 6:07 pm

:lmao: i remember that and his videos at the shooting range with his dads registered guns

superior
superior

Post by 441 » August 5th, 2016, 1:12 am

alpine wrote:Nah 06-09 was thehoodups golden era. Sin the original mod was on here socializing and exposing niggas himself. Brafty and hempstead was fire flamin niggas. Jank was jankin niggas. Real chicago niggas like bugsy and * was doin they thing. Lord tino was cool but would roast yo ass sharp as fuck if you got out of pocket. Realbomptonshit and slay loc was posted up in here like the west coast super guardians and got exposed as white boys making money off net recruiting.
Speakin on that I remember when Jank e-robbed them niccas who wanted to get down wit 60s over the internet :lmao: That was priceless..

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » September 4th, 2016, 9:56 pm

BluntedUp wrote:The year i joined and the year after shit was lit on here, the trolls had niggas dying, the exposures was brutal, and it was more people.

This site got lowkey gentrified when the new owner bought it. :lol:
fake white ckripz and down low vl gays :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: bump sme of them old topics tho

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 5th, 2016, 12:12 am

KhmerFederline wrote:Image
everytime mexicans get brought up in here you motherfuckers always post baby joker thats what we all come off as fuck yall :lol: :killself:

J.E.S.T.E.R.
soldier
soldier

Post by J.E.S.T.E.R. » September 5th, 2016, 8:02 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:As a hood up triple og this site went down hill back then it was more ruthless :tiphat:
:respek: how many of those niggas from when you 1st signed up still on here :lmao:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » September 5th, 2016, 10:16 am

Unkle Luke wrote:Aye but nah real shit idk know why gay niggas like tryna get at me. Ion kno i guess im just a handsome ass youngin :shrug: cant do nun bout that i know ion give off no gay vibes if i do then oh well :shrug: i like pussy
:wtf3: :facepalm:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » September 5th, 2016, 11:24 am

K.O.M wrote:
Unkle Luke wrote:Aye but nah real shit idk know why gay niggas like tryna get at me. Ion kno i guess im just a handsome ass youngin :shrug: cant do nun bout that i know ion give off no gay vibes if i do then oh well :shrug: i like pussy
on the III's I'm glad u kaught that shIIIt :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: uptown boy need to post that long ass message to him again, sayin be urself n kome out the closest :lmao:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » September 5th, 2016, 11:32 am

Champ tried to say he's not weird but you say one thing at him and he has a meltdown and floods the front page with threads about you.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » September 5th, 2016, 12:16 pm

Uptown Boy wrote: Champ aint nothin wrong with bein gay, just stopp pretending u not. Thats the part where u dead wrong. Nobody gonna reach through your screen and choke u for it. Most u gonna get is roasted a little then left alone after a while cause nobody gonna devote they life to pickin on the gay kid. Buts its mad obvious you got one foot out the closet at this point. Gay friends, giving your gay friends your number, posting text screen shots of your gay friends inviting you for sex, defending dread like captain save a gay, every day you projecting your gay feelings on other people calling them gay, saving niggas pictures just to criticize their looks in some gay shit and getting emotional like a gay when niggas roast you back after you done started it. At this point the only one you lying to is yourself. Nigga you gay b. Be proud of yourself. Its your life and your choice nigga. Just stop tryin to hide it cause you suck at it (pause) and its obviously fucking with your mental.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bradcry"

CPT
superior
superior

Post by CPT » September 5th, 2016, 2:04 pm

Aye twenty this must be that new Macon lingo gay ass boy :rosssip: stop taking them drugs nephew yo true self be coming out when you high nephew #MaconGangGroupieFaggot :lmao:
Screenshot_2016-09-04-20-40-21-1.png
^MY GOSHHH OMGEEE :yeahaight: :lmao: #GangGroupieFaggot :lmao: #FakeBDthot :lmao:

CPT
superior
superior

Post by CPT » September 5th, 2016, 2:06 pm

K.O.M wrote:
Quit following me around for i joan yo country black n mild smoking ass and you cry again and tell me you wanna kill me again lame ass fuck boy :L:

Pandilla
corporal
corporal

Post by Pandilla » September 5th, 2016, 5:57 pm

alpine wrote:This shit use to have a chat room, games and shit. I can take it further back when this was called street-gangz.com and it had a ill ass front page with hood flicks. Logo had bullet holes and smoke. Man I wish there was a way to go back in time to when this site was somethin special. Now this shit is gay rocks playhouse.

Real niggas dont die :tiphat: