3 suspects who could have hacked this site

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 2:28 am

I dont give a shit i feel as if that small penis, piece of shit chow mien eatting, and flip flop wearing, pokemon chasing, watching another nigga dick in the stall ass nigga Khmer did it :lmao: :lmao:

we gave that pussy that work and he went into a rage and said fuck everyone at this point, and hacked this shit.. he is the only loser who make israelite threads trying to get me to repond and somehow have 30,000-50,000 views :ill: .. and only 2 responses and they both was him, and all this happen in the matter of 2 fucking days

Khmer this is yo sister peeking at a nigga in the stall

and this is Khmer bitchass looking at other dudes

suspect number 2, after PmoneY exposed the fuck out of GayRock. it also could have been Gayrock.. there was no coming back after that... the Gay Jew is known to be on other sites talking about how he used to live in Italy, and how he loved going on trips to Russia :yeyes: :huhwhat: :foh: no nigga says they want to go to Russia.. no niggas are in russia.. the fag was posted next to a life size purple Care Bear.. this is not the behavior of a grown ass man, this is not even the behaviour of any man with testosterone.. Gay Rock is a Fucking Fag, so we already know u be at all them Gay Parades in Indiana

Suspect number 3 is that coon ass nigga Whitebomber. after i gave that nigga that work, about 20 niggas in Detroit was killed :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :respek:

blipcityhustla
underboss
underboss

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Post by blipcityhustla » August 2nd, 2016, 5:50 am

Couldn't had been Khmer, although he's smart enough to do it (he's practically a genius) I'm sure he's too busy getting bitches fuckin hoes and banging on niggas to even do this smh y'all just love hatin on the king!! He put facts on Islam and you're angry

YayArea
colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Post by YayArea » August 2nd, 2016, 1:12 pm

Damn thats really him :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 3:27 pm

:tea:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Post by KhmerHustla » August 2nd, 2016, 3:40 pm

I just love when hater ass niggaz can't stop saying my name like a bitch :gucci2:

GANJASMUGGLING
general
general
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ~

Post by GANJASMUGGLING » August 2nd, 2016, 4:04 pm

chili you really a weird ass nigga

like the only difference between you and dread is you're employed

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » August 2nd, 2016, 4:08 pm

it's gay-rock, or the gay-Asian who loves black men kmhr ,or them white Europeans over there mad at us :lmao: or lil sin mean ass, mad ass n his new deep web plug :umhm: I'm snitchin on my nigga :lmao:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2016, 4:22 pm

My money on gay rock. He look like a computer whiz. And aint want them gay ass pics of him on here. :lol:

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » August 2nd, 2016, 4:32 pm

The Chosen One wrote:I dont give a shit i feel as if that small penis, piece of shit chow mien eatting, and flip flop wearing, pokemon chasing, watching another nigga dick in the stall ass nigga Khmer did it :lmao: :lmao:

we gave that pussy that work and he went into a rage and said fuck everyone at this point, and hacked this shit.. he is the only loser who make israelite threads trying to get me to repond and somehow have 30,000-50,000 views :ill: .. and only 2 responses and they both was him, and all this happen in the matter of 2 fucking days
:lmao: :lmao:

1Million
oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Post by 1Million » August 2nd, 2016, 4:33 pm

See he ain't been back since the site went down. His plan was foiled now he don't want to come back

KOM
og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Post by KOM » August 2nd, 2016, 4:36 pm

Most likely gayrock ol caitlyn Jenner lookin ass...the gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it..prolly could tho..but gayrock prolly went and cried to the admin/owner :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2016, 4:39 pm

[quote="K.O.M"] gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it./quote]
Facts :lol: boy was all over that discuss comment section couldn't even wait for he site to come back.

I just wanna know who was lowkey yrying to expose a nigga on there tho. Talkin bout a markell jones. :lol:

CPT
superior
superior
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Post by CPT » August 2nd, 2016, 4:41 pm

Boy this nigga chili stay talking about penises & dicks bruh. Nigga here weird and gay bruh
FinessaWilliams wrote:
K.O.M wrote: gay asian dude love this site tooooo much to hack it./quote]
Facts :lol: boy was all over that discuss comment section couldn't even wait for he site to come back.

I just wanna know who was lowkey yrying to expose a nigga on there tho. Talkin bout a markell jones. :lol:
I wonder who was that nigga that had that "Jersey #FuckNY" name....

KOM
og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Post by KOM » August 2nd, 2016, 4:42 pm

FinessaWilliams wrote:

Lol..I seen him too.. talkin to himself on that discuss comment shit :lol: ...lame ass

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2016, 4:43 pm

Idk. Im guessing an old troll or a lurker. Niggas is weirdos.

CPT
superior
superior
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Post by CPT » August 2nd, 2016, 5:05 pm

Aye but nah fr chili you cool with some of the scrub techs at yo hospital? How they say they like they job?

5s5eyg3u457f4
fresh meat

Post by 5s5eyg3u457f4 » August 2nd, 2016, 5:09 pm

i did it

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 5:23 pm

J Edgar Hoover wrote:it's gay-rock, or the gay-Asian who loves black men kmhr ,or them white Europeans over there mad at us :lmao: or lil sin mean ass, mad ass n his new deep web plug :umhm: I'm snitchin on my nigga :lmao:

lol facts it could have been one of them Stormfront white boys. i dont get the point of hacking shit anyways? aint like this have banking info.. i dont see niggas wanting to do that shit and niggas would rather rob a helpless woman than hack a site n get real money

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 5:27 pm

#GENERAL!!!! wrote:Boy this nigga chili stay talking about penises & dicks bruh. Nigga here weird and gay bruh
FinessaWilliams wrote:

fuck up champ and stop defending his punk ass. i bring up dicks to him cuz he stays chasing nigas around like a bitch.. he admitted to watching other dudes piss while they in the stalls next to him.. and its a known fact asian men have small dicks and asian women have tight pussy do to them being petite.. i know the shit gets to him and thats why i bring it up.. but then we have niggas like u who come in here and try to prove a point and push that gay shit on me when ITS A KNOWN FACT IM FUCKIN!! more women than most niggas on this BITCH!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

PLUS IM TOTALLY AGAINST THE FAGS AND THE BIBLE THAT I SPEAK ON IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE FAGS TOO

murksiderock
boss
boss
Affiliation: 703x804x757 "Thou Shalt Not Hustle Backwards"...

Post by murksiderock » August 2nd, 2016, 5:35 pm

#GENERAL!!!! wrote:Boy this nigga chili stay talking about penises & dicks bruh. Nigga here weird and gay bruh
FinessaWilliams wrote:

Nigga, you said you would be gay for pay basically, saluting that Young Thug shit. You say gay niggas stay tryna Holla are you, multiple times, who really gay ? :facepalm:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 5:38 pm

murksiderock wrote:
FinessaWilliams wrote:

Nigga, you said you would be gay for pay basically, saluting that Young Thug shit. You say gay niggas stay tryna Holla are you, multiple times, who really gay ? :facepalm:

:lmao: :ohhh: :ohhh: :rosssip:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 5:40 pm

#GENERAL!!!! wrote:Aye but nah fr chili you cool with some of the scrub techs at yo hospital? How they say they like they job?

lol the fuck is a scrub tech? u mean monitor tech? if ur a guy ur going to love it just to be around horny women.. but most people get jobs like that as a stepping stool.. once ur in and making some doe then u go back to school to be something else in the hospital to make even more money.. alot of us get greedy and want to make more

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2016, 5:43 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
#GENERAL!!!! wrote:Aye but nah fr chili you cool with some of the scrub techs at yo hospital? How they say they like they job?

lol the fuck is a scrub tech? u mean monitor tech? if ur a guy ur going to love it just to be around horny women.. but most people get jobs like that as a stepping stool.. once ur in and making some doe then u go back to school to be something else in the hospital to make even more money.. alot of us get greedy and want to make more
Sallie mae got u nurse ass niggas ina head lock :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 2nd, 2016, 5:44 pm

Nah tho seioursly that field they usually looking for men and it do be thotties there too. :tiphat:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 2nd, 2016, 5:49 pm

FinessaWilliams wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Sallie mae got u nurse ass niggas ina head lock :lol:

lmaooooooooooooooo FACTS!! :lmao:.. then they tack on them high interest rates, knowing damn well alot of folks dont want to pay them back or push it off for a while.. shit keeps increasing

:wow: