3 suspects who could have hacked this site

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Money

Re: 3 suspects who could have hacked this site

Postby 441 » August 3rd, 2016, 8:52 am

KhmerEscobar wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:I had this dietician chick from the bx when I worked in the hospital.but I quit the hospital to do music n run the streets :umhm:

Ohno running them streets

:lol:

Copy cat ass nigga

fresh meat
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby ArthurSigurd11 » August 3rd, 2016, 9:16 am

could have been normandie_man :migowhat:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » August 3rd, 2016, 9:35 am

Most likely gay rock we haven't seen him in a while prime suspect he's proudly banned for good

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » August 3rd, 2016, 10:47 am

I agree about normandie. He's probably some autistic computer nerd

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » August 3rd, 2016, 11:51 am

My nigga this shit getting spooky around here lol ......

We exposed tha fuck outta gay rock and in tha West section me & a few others was going in on Street gangs and next thing you know we all got clone accounts on YouTube with this White boy in a dark hoodie repping Hoodup on his own Youtube Channel :lmao:

After that tha site shut down with tha Gay rock,Street gangs and a few other threads deleted.....Yall put 2 nd 2 together my nigg.......

Than what's even more spookier is you had a temporary form up with niggaz saying tha police hacked this site with 2 or 3 Normandie accounts,Some nigga saying he Jay rock from Watts and one krazy nigga talking about Blunted up is a Markell.......im like wtf is going on homie.....

Most likely Gay rock got banned for good/commited suicide or planning some maniac comeback :lmao:

Yall be safe on here though kuz i think it's more bullshit to come.......

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » August 3rd, 2016, 3:48 pm

u niggas making some great points, and i agree Khmer punkass loves this site too much to hack it. i was only going by his unexplained threads of hitting 30,000 and 50,000 views with only 2 responses which is odd.. but yes he likes chasing black men around n beggin for they attention too much to hack this site

so it had to be jay rock after postin his bedroom pics, and the Gay Jew do know alot of nerd shit, percentages and shit, and for the life of him he wouldnt post that creamy white skin of his,, 1 min he black and another min he puerto rican, and another he Italian... plus the fag in that pic fits the description of a lame fag which fits gay rock no pussy seeing ass.. lol plus he is missing, so he must have got banned, so that fuckin geek is somewhere at starbucks tryin to log in on this site

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » August 3rd, 2016, 4:22 pm

The Chosen One wrote:u niggas making some great points, and i agree Khmer punkass loves this site too much to hack it. i was only going by his unexplained threads of hitting 30,000 and 50,000 views with only 2 responses which is odd.. but yes he likes chasing black men around n beggin for they attention too much to hack this site

so it had to be jay rock after postin his bedroom pics, and the Gay Jew do know alot of nerd shit, percentages and shit, and for the life of him he wouldnt post that creamy white skin of his,, 1 min he black and another min he puerto rican, and another he Italian... plus the fag in that pic fits the description of a lame fag which fits gay rock no pussy seeing ass.. lol plus he is missing, so he must have got banned, so that fuckin geek is somewhere at starbucks tryin to log in on this site

that's the point jay rock cried n ranned off, Khmer proved some shit when he had them Israelite thread views at 50,000, he is suspect #1 and he keeps logging on as blipcity hustla in all his own threads :wtf2: :lmao: ,then it's lil sin my own nigga I'm snitching bkuz he on some new shit ahead of tor :lmao: , then its them Europeans over seas who I think did it

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » August 3rd, 2016, 8:33 pm

Longway60's wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:u niggas making some great points, and i agree
punkass loves this site too much to hack it. i was only going by his unexplained threads of hitting 30,000 and 50,000 views with only 2 responses which is odd.. but yes he likes chasing black men around n beggin for they attention too much to hack this site

that's the point jay rock cried n ranned off, Khmer proved some shit when he had them Israelite thread views at 50,000, he is suspect #1 and he keeps logging on as blipcity hustla in all his own threads :wtf2: :lmao: ,then it's lil sin my own nigga I'm snitching bkuz he on some new shit ahead of tor :lmao: , then its them Europeans over seas who I think did it

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » August 3rd, 2016, 8:38 pm

The Chosen One wrote:u niggas making some great points, and i agree Khmer punkass loves this site too much to hack it. i was only going by his unexplained threads of hitting 30,000 and 50,000 views with only 2 responses which is odd.. but yes he likes chasing black men around n beggin for they attention too much to hack this site

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » August 3rd, 2016, 8:39 pm

Fuck yo thread nigga!!! :gdmike:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » August 3rd, 2016, 8:48 pm

Nah for real though I got banned real quicc then he let me back on. I didn't hack this bih this still my only account I ain't blip city :facepalm: y'all should know by now I'm a thorough reputable nigga

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » August 4th, 2016, 12:43 am

20160724_163831.png
20160724_163831.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 598 times
I shouldn't have said nothing bout sliding on hood prophet when pmoney was gone post his Addy.I still think them pics was him too.I think Neal pics gone in the MW section too.but this shit here hilarious forrver :lmao:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » August 4th, 2016, 12:51 am

G Mac wrote:
20160724_163831.png
I shouldn't have said nothing bout sliding on hood prophet when pmoney was gone post his Addy.I still think them pics was him too.I think Neal pics gone in the MW section too.but this shit here hilarious forrver :lmao:

How y'all know it was jay Rock fr tho? :cmon:

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby HarlemWorldATL » August 4th, 2016, 12:56 am

KhmerEscobar wrote:
G Mac wrote:
20160724_163831.png

Soon as it was posted along with his pages he immediately took the pics off one page n made another page private.n on his ig he was having a convo with someone bout some nerd stuff the same exact way he would speak on here

He ain't really have no rebuttals on here since everyone was laughing at him, couldn't prove it wasn't him so he left.next thing u know the forum is down.n now that it's up, he still ain't back

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » August 4th, 2016, 1:18 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KhmerEscobar wrote:
G Mac wrote:
20160724_163831.png

Soon as it was posted along with his pages he immediately took the pics off one page n made another page private.n on his ig he was having a convo with someone bout some nerd stuff the same exact way he would speak on here

He ain't really have no rebuttals on here since everyone was laughing at him, couldn't prove it wasn't him so he left.next thing u know the forum is down.n now that it's up, he still ain't back

:wtf2: damn

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » August 4th, 2016, 2:35 am

To think this fruitcake was out here asking for hand pics. :chinamike:

underboss
underboss

Postby blipcityhustla » August 4th, 2016, 3:35 am

FinessaWilliams wrote:To think this fruitcake was out here asking for hand pics. :chinamike:

How did y'all find his Facebook and ig wtf

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » August 4th, 2016, 4:12 am

blipcityhustla wrote:
FinessaWilliams wrote:To think this fruitcake was out here asking for hand pics. :chinamike:

How did y'all find his Facebook and ig wtf

Khmer seriously do u get paid to troll? why do u even come here? i can see why Gay rock comes here just to brag about Chicago, but u literally have no business being here. u dont add to anything. u just come to chase black men around... thats why ur women is leaving u slant eyed geeks cuz u spend all ur time worryin bout niggas...Kill yoself weenie. :hmm:

prospect
Affiliation: Los Viajeros Block Crew 2010-present

Postby RepRedtillDead » August 7th, 2016, 8:00 pm

The Chosen One wrote:I dont give a shit i feel as if that small penis, piece of shit chow mien eatting, and flip flop wearing, pokemon chasing, watching another nigga dick in the stall ass nigga Khmer did it :lmao: :lmao:

we gave that pussy that work and he went into a rage and said fuck everyone at this point, and hacked this shit.. he is the only loser who make israelite threads trying to get me to repond and somehow have 30,000-50,000 views :ill: .. and only 2 responses and they both was him, and all this happen in the matter of 2 fucking days

Khmer this is yo sister peeking at a nigga in the stall

and this is Khmer bitchass looking at other dudes

suspect number 2, after PmoneY exposed the fuck out of GayRock. it also could have been Gayrock.. there was no coming back after that... the Gay Jew is known to be on other sites talking about how he used to live in Italy, and how he loved going on trips to Russia :yeyes: :huhwhat: :foh: no nigga says they want to go to Russia.. no niggas are in russia.. the fag was posted next to a life size purple Care Bear.. this is not the behavior of a grown ass man, this is not even the behaviour of any man with testosterone.. Gay Rock is a Fucking Fag, so we already know u be at all them Gay Parades in Indiana

Suspect number 3 is that coon ass nigga Whitebomber. after i gave that nigga that work, about 20 niggas in Detroit was killed :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :respek:

So that nigga Gayrock hacked this site you think? Or Khmer did it? What other conspiracies I'm in the dark on?

prospect
Affiliation: Los Viajeros Block Crew 2010-present

Postby RepRedtillDead » August 7th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Pablo C Escobar wrote:
KhmerEscobar wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:I had this dietician chick from the bx when I worked in the hospital.but I quit the hospital to do music n run the streets :umhm:

Ohno running them streets

:lol:

Copy cat ass nigga

God damn nigga. That shit got me cracking up

Previous

Return to Lobby