Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

Postby HomieDaKlown » July 11th, 2016, 9:54 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
HomieDaKlown wrote:madoowli dagaa american maraykanik daanyeeri :phew: <----madoowli :lol: ay doe viewside bitch ass banned me and i caught a misdemeanor. im str8 doe

is this my nigga Lil Sin?

mabye, wats hannin?

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » July 11th, 2016, 10:54 pm

^^^^ :lmao: u gave yo defensive ass away by typing like dat . it was either gonna be a no , maybe or who wants to know , defensive ass gangsta :lmao:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby HomieDaKlown » July 11th, 2016, 11:02 pm

idc who knows who i am, the feds even kno me so fuck it :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby HomieDaKlown » July 11th, 2016, 11:03 pm

AND @ VIEWSIDE EAT A SACK OF CAMEL DICKS U BITCHASS NIGGA

ooog
ooog
Region: West

Postby The Chosen One » July 11th, 2016, 11:39 pm

HomieDaKlown wrote:AND @ VIEWSIDE EAT A SACK OF CAMEL DICKS U BITCHASS NIGGA

:ohlawd:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » July 11th, 2016, 11:42 pm

i dont know what u can do for him to banned u. if he is the mod. i just know u cant go too hard on NY. we have to be careful talkin shit bout NY cuz somebody from out there gets in they feelings.. that shit funny though, the nigga would get all pissy and start blocking niggas on some emotional shit...... nigga must be light skin :nplease:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » July 11th, 2016, 11:46 pm

:lmao: lil sin got banned bkuz he ain't a ubn blood, and he aint with most of dat american shit like pima, but he don't be dissin us like him :lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » July 11th, 2016, 11:48 pm

N.R.A ™ wrote::lmao: lil sin got banned bkuz he ain't a ubn blood, and he aint with most of dat american shit like pima, but he don't be dissin us like him :lmao:

so what is the diff from Pima dissing us and shank calling me a nigger and monkey?

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » July 11th, 2016, 11:51 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
N.R.A ™ wrote::lmao: lil sin got banned bkuz he ain't a ubn blood, and he aint with most of dat american shit like pima, but he don't be dissin us like him :lmao:

so what is the diff from Pima dissing us and shank calling me a nigger and monkey?

(in my chili voice) I didn't see that, I don't know shank, who that is :shrug:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 12:11 am

N.R.A ™ wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

(in my chili voice) I didn't see that, I don't know shank, who that is :shrug:

yeah thats what i thought... u niggas is so fuckin lost. plus the nigga shank is reppin the same beliefs as Hitler and King Leopold.. i showed pics of the KKK having the same doctrine as him, but u niggas want to pout and complain bout pima when he is our people and aint rockin with that coon shit

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » July 12th, 2016, 12:36 am

:umhm:
Attachments
edgar with hands .jpg
edgar with hands .jpg (10.99 KiB) Viewed 876 times
hoov5.jpg
hoov5.jpg (173.41 KiB) Viewed 876 times

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby HomieDaKlown » July 12th, 2016, 12:49 am

J Edgar Hoover wrote::lmao: lil sin got banned bkuz he ain't a ubn blood, and he aint with most of dat american shit like pima, but he don't be dissin us like him :lmao:

:lol: nah i think da nigga mad i was braggin bout dat mini uzi i was tellin yall i had on layaway. i just got tht hoe out the shop not too long ago either nd i was gon post it up but niggas b hatin, and the terms & conditions say they tracking every comment's IP so this nigga snitchin 2. i prolly got stupid paperwork on me nd this nigga prolly tryna put me on the no fly zone :lol: ol lame ass chester the molestor ass nigga

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby HomieDaKlown » July 12th, 2016, 12:50 am

micro uzi*

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » July 12th, 2016, 2:16 am

HomieDaKlown wrote:
J Edgar Hoover wrote::lmao: lil sin got banned bkuz he ain't a ubn blood, and he aint with most of dat american shit like pima, but he don't be dissin us like him :lmao:

:lol: nah i think da nigga mad i was braggin bout dat mini uzi i was tellin yall i had on layaway. i just got tht hoe out the shop not too long ago either nd i was gon post it up but niggas b hatin, and the terms & conditions say they tracking every comment's IP so this nigga snitchin 2. i prolly got stupid paperwork on me nd this nigga prolly tryna put me on the no fly zone :lol: ol lame ass chester the molestor ass nigga

:word: :sad: :sad: :wow: and niggas wanna be on pokemon go :smh: :smh:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » July 12th, 2016, 4:00 am

The Chosen One wrote:Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

:facepalm:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » July 12th, 2016, 4:14 am

G Mac wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
G Mac wrote:Man fuck Chili,and Jesus.we blacks better arm ourselves and be prepared to sacrifice our lives for our children :2cents:

why is it fuck me G-mac? and i dont believe in no white Jesus.. and fuck up nigga u aint gonna do shit but sit back and log in and out of yo facebook account..

fuck is u gonna arm yo no aim having ass with? a shotgun? a single shot revolver? broke ass nigga sellin wolf tickets, and only have 3 bullets left in his clip talkin bout lets go to war :killself:
Dry Bones :lol:

I don't give AF what color yo Jesus is clown.best believe my family protected .no post for fb or belief in a white man religion either.u brainwashed n most likely timid in the real world.Ol mlk ass nigga

Y'all be hating on MLK too much :respek: y'all niggaz ungrateful as fuck fr. U know he turned shit around for y'all in a major way then he take a fuckin bullet to the head for y'all :censored: the haterism is real :dafuq:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » July 12th, 2016, 4:21 am

The Chosen One wrote:
Q. wrote:
FinessaWilliams wrote:ayo Chili u gon let ya mans speak dirty about us african americans like that? :webyup:

Q stop instigating. i see u laughing at the lame shit shank be saying but its ok i know thats yo nigga.. like i said Pima is just like us, the only diff is he was shipped to a diff location than us, just like blunted up peoples was shipped somewhere in the West Indies and K-loc people were shipped whereva the fuck they was shipped. they still our people.. and fuck that im riding with my Haitian nigga over u niggas.. only a few niggas here get it and Pima is one, and that Oakland nigga is another, PmoneY gets it too. there is more doe. those the niggas i can trust. i cant trust u other niggas doe

I cant trust that nigga shank. I shown pics of the nigga church group riding with Hitler and other people that help oppress his people. how the fuck does that make sense to trust a nigga like that. plus the nigga group also supports fags and pedophiles.

lol bluntedup is my nigga, but fuck that nigga too, he dont know which side he wants to ride for the blacks or the coons..

twenty lil dirty ass thats my nigga, even though he dont believe in the religion talks, he is a hood nigga and i can relate to him. i can trust him, unless he is on some type of drug

brownbomber, nahhh we aint fuckin with brown. most of the time im saying whoeva wrote that Bible is speaking to us, and saying how we the special group of people chosen by God, and brown would go above and beyond to disagree with it and ride with the other races to go against us

Lil Sin thats my nigga i have nothing bad to say about him

Q for the most part u cool, and in a way i can understand u being a fellow Gemini. u speak yo mind just like i do. right now u still asleep doe, but soon u will wake up

Chili you s soft nigga :bradcry"

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » July 12th, 2016, 4:26 am

J Edgar Hoover wrote:Dat long message don't mean shit chili ,blunted still right and u didn't answer the question ,how is he just like us ?but he always says he's not like us "black americans" him and lil sin do it all the time ,except pima takes it too far then turn around make threads tryna warn "black folks" like he's a savior or pastor :smh: :foh: with dat hypocrite shit. This nigga ttyna defend somebody who diss dead blacks n all :facepalm:

Chili don't like conflict bruh. He a soft nigga. That's why he side with kasa, them vagos, Charles Manson, Asian women. He wanna be liked by his enemies. I ain't sayin there's anything wrong with that chili... Just keep ya ass on the sidelines bih when the real men doing they thizzle :bully:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » July 12th, 2016, 4:34 am

J Edgar Hoover wrote:Thats like sayin oe the cracker is an enemy bkuz he's white and where he komes from .pima sits here and diss dead blacks ,for being African American dude THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR DAT
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR U ALWAYS IGNORING HIS POSTS WHEN HE DOES DAT .TALKIN ABOUT HIS DAD BEEN TOLD HIM AFRICAN AMERICANS AIN'T SHIT :nplease: fuck him and his dad i bet his dad living over here also benefiting from us "blacks" :foh: let him go to haiti where nemo nem taking over his homeland fleeing to Brazil :lmao: did his dad tell him and predicted that dominicans will be killing haitians by the thousands :ohhh:

:word: :ohhh: I ain't even dick riding but twenty made a very good point. How tf u Finna call OE the devil and Pima a chosen one. Furthermore, how u Finna fornicate with the Devils but turn down black girls telling them they look like AC green when they suppose to be chosen ones. Chili u ain't even that dark I seen that light skin hand. If black people are the Hebrews u not even 100% u got devil in u then. The real Hebrews would be dark like my man zodiak :tiphat:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » July 12th, 2016, 4:45 am

The Chosen One wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Nigga there good n bad in each religion I post facts there was a few black emperor in the roman empire n the head of the cathlolic church but u didn't have nothing to say about that I'm not even a religious person but that my religion do I agree everything going on in the church no but Chili u dodge question like u skipping child support I'm more proof black then u are u talking about khazack jews but you working for them earning a paycheck from them if u so against them quit your fucking day job nigga u not in the fields u speak on politics but don't vote just a fuck nigga our kind she added blood died for having the rights to vote we was getting hang for trying to vote but u don't see the pitch u too far up a white bitch pussy to see it isrealite ain't shit they don't put in work or do nothing for the community nigga

shank what the fuck are u even talking about? oh so now u aint a religious person but u used to brag that u was a 5th generation Catholic. ok finally u speakin some real shit. so im cool that u dont agree what everything catholics believe. i just seen some israelite videos and they were saying like the first 3 Catholic popes were black. dont know if they was Moors or what but most likely... but shank no way ur more black than i am. im not the one who is riding the Catholic church dick. u reppin the same thing Hitler and Christopher Columbus was..

Mel Gibson who done a nigger rant well he is Catholic also. lets go down the list of white people who is riding with you

This is a list of notable US citizens who are, or in the case of the dead were, members of the Catholic Church. All additions should be sourced. Ideally their being Catholics should have some relevance to their image or notability.

Contents [hide]
1 Arts and entertainment
1.1 Actors and actresses
1.2 Directors and filmmakers
1.3 Musicians and singers
1.4 Television and radio personalities
2 Athletics
2.1 American football
2.2 Baseball
2.3 Basketball
2.4 Boxing
2.5 Fencing
2.6 Figure skating
2.7 Golf
2.8 Gymnastics
2.9 Ice hockey
2.10 Skiing
2.11 Soccer (association football)
2.12 Speed skating
2.13 Swimming
2.14 Track and field
3 Academia and literature
3.1 Authors and editors
3.2 Professors and university presidents
4 Businesspeople
5 Clergy and religious
5.1 Bishops
5.2 Priests
5.3 Religious order
5.4 Saints and Blesseds and Servants of God
6 Government
6.1 Governors
6.2 Mayors
6.3 Judges and justices
6.4 Presidents and vice presidents
6.5 U.S. representatives
6.6 United States senators
6.7 Other government positions
7 Inventors and scientists
8 References
Arts and entertainment[edit]
Actors and actresses[edit]
Mary Anderson,[1][2] stage actress who had a chapel built in her attic and donated land to the Franciscans; spent much of her life in England
Alec Baldwin,[3] actor
Lourdes Benedicto,[4] actress in NYPD Blue, 24, The Nine
Jason Biggs,[5] actor
Ann Blyth,[6][7] Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress nominee who became a Lady of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre
Ray Bolger,[8][9] actor who played The Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz
James Cagney,[10][11] Presidential Medal of Freedom winner and on AFI's 100 Years...100 Stars
Nestor Carbonell,[12][13] in For Greater Glory and Lost
Steve Carell, actor and comedian[14]
Macdonald Carey,[15][16][17][18] played Tom Horton on Days of Our Lives and was in the Catholic film The Redeemer
Jim Caviezel,[19] actor
Anita Colby,[20][21] actress, model, and inventor
Bradley Cooper,[22] actor
Gary Cooper,[23][24] convert who, before converting, had won Academy Awards for Sergeant York and High Noon
Pedro de Cordoba,[25][26][27] known for theater and silent films; past President of the Catholic Actors Guild
Dom DeLuise,[28][29][30] comic actor
Roma Downey,[31][32] executive producer of The Bible, Son of God, and A.D.; actress from Touched by an Angel
Josh Duhamel,[33] actor
Faye Dunaway,[34] actress
Irene Dunne,[35][36] actress who received the Laetare Medal from the University of Notre Dame and attended the canonization of Anthony Mary Claret
Jimmy Durante,[37] singer, pianist, comedian, and actor known for his speaking style and prominent nose
Richard Egan,[38][39] actor in A Summer Place, Pollyanna; played a role in Ann Sothern becoming a Catholic
Jimmy Fallon,[40] actor, comedian and talk show host
Jim Gaffigan,[41][42][43] stand-up comedian and actor who occasionally mentions his faith in his act
Andy García,[44][45] Cuban-born actor and "practicing Catholic", with For Greater Glory (aka Cristiada) one of his more explicitly Catholic roles
Mel Gibson,[46] actor and director
Selena Gomez,[47] actress and singer; role on the Emmy Award-winning Disney Channel Original Series Wizards of Waverly Place
Jack Haley,[48][49] played the Tin Man in The Wizard of Oz
Moira Harris,[50][51] actress, wife of Gary Sinise; converted after living a life without any faith tradition
Helen Hayes,[35][52] actress who received the Laetare Medal from the University of Notre Dame
Susan Hayward,[53][54][55] won the Academy Award for Best Actress for I Want to Live!; converted to Catholicism in the 1960s and, with her husband, donated land to help build Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Carrollton, Georgia
David Henrie,[56] actor who starred in various shows on the Disney Channel
Catherine Hicks,[57][58] actress on 7th Heaven; received the 2006 Padre Pio Award from the Capuchin Franciscan Friars for her efforts as Catholic Relief Services spokesperson and Darfur relief
Katie Holmes,[59] actress, former Scientologist
Vanessa Hudgens,[60] actress and singer; noted for her portrayal of Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical series
Ruth Hussey,[61][62][63] Academy Award-nominated actress, member of the Catholic Actors' Guild, and active in Catholic charities
Kevin James,[64][65][66] actor known for the TV series The King of Queens and films including Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Ann Jillian,[67][68][69] known for It's a Living and The Ann Jillian Story; keynote speaker at a 2006 Roman Catholic Diocese of Pueblo Foundation event
Tim Kelleher,[70][71] actor known for the series Dark Skies, a recurring role on NCIS, and film roles; wrote and directed The Creed: What Christians Profess; in 1995 was received into the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church.
Grace Kelly,[72] actress and Princess of Monaco
Moira Kelly,[73][74] starred in Entertaining Angels: The Dorothy Day Story
Ellie Kemper,[75][76] actress and comedian known for playing Erin Hannon on The Office, a supporting role in the film Bridesmaids, and the title role in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Nicole Kidman,[77][78][79] American and Australian (dual citizenship) actress who returned to Catholicism and supports the Catholic woman's charity Made in His Image
Wilton Lackaye,[80][81][82] stage roles and the film What's Wrong with the Women?; helped organize the Catholic Actors Guild
Ali Landry,[4][83] Miss USA 1996, model and actress; her son Valentin Francesco's middle name was inspired by her meeting Pope Francis, and she appears in Rosary Stars Praying the Gospel
Rosetta LeNoire,[84][85][86] received the St. Genesius Award from the Catholic Actors Guild and the National Medal of Arts
Tom Leopold,[87][88] television producer, voice actor, and comedy writer who had a show on The Catholic Channel after his conversion
Neal McDonough,[89][90][91] actor whose faith has influenced his career
Horace McMahon,[92] former president of the Catholic Actors Guild
Claudia McNeil,[93] actress known for A Raisin in the Sun; her adoptive parents were Jewish; though she maintained a love for the "spiritual serenity that Judaism gives one", she converted to Catholicism in 1952
Jay Mohr,[94][95][96] actor, stand-up comedian, radio host, and Catholic convert
Patricia Neal,[97][98] convert, known for The Day the Earth Stood Still
Bob Newhart,[99][100] stand-up comedian and actor
Pat O'Brien,[101][102] in the religion anthology series Crossroads and once named the Catholic Actors Guild's "Man of the Year"
Carroll O'Connor,[103][104] known for All in the Family and ranked #38 on TV Guide's "50 Greatest TV Stars of All Time"
Catherine O'Hara,[105] American and Canadian (dual citizenship) actress, writer and comedian known for her work on SCTV; appeared in the films Beetlejuice and Home Alone
Jason O'Mara,[106][107] originally Irish actor known for TV roles; husband of Paige Turco
Chazz Palminteri,[108] Italian-American actor best known for The Usual Suspects, A Bronx Tale, and Bullets over Broadway
Zachary Quinto,[109] actor
Leah Remini,[110][111] actress baptized as Catholic in infancy and returned to it after a life mostly in Scientology
Jessica Rey,[4][112][113] actress and designer of "modest swimwear"
Denise Richards,[114] actress
Mickey Rourke,[115][116][117] actor
Rosalind Russell, member of the Catholic Motion Picture Guild[118]
Jeri Ryan,[119] actress
Arnold Schwarzenegger,[120] actor and governor of California (2003–2011)
Chloë Sevigny,[121][122] actress
Grant Shaud,[123] actor best known for playing "Miles Silverberg" on Murphy Brown
Martin Sheen,[124][125] progressive Catholic Laetare Medalist whose Catholic-themed films include Entertaining Angels: The Dorothy Day Story, They Killed Sister Dorothy, and The Way
Frank Sinatra,[126][127] singer and actor, won Academy Award in 1953 for From Here to Eternity
Tom Sizemore,[128] actor
Ann Sothern,[129][130] nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress in 1987, converted in 1952
Sylvester Stallone,[131] actor
Elaine Stritch,[132] actress, grew up in a devout Catholic family with the late Samuel Stritch, Cardinal-Archbishop of Chicago, as an uncle
Danny Thomas,[133] Maronite Catholic, in communion with Rome, actor and comedian; knighted by two Popes
Paige Turco,[134] known for Person of Interest, The 100, and playing April O'Neil in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies
Ben Turpin,[135] silent film comedian known for having esotropia
Jon Voight,[136] Oscar award-winning actor; portrayed Pope John Paul II in CBS miniseries
Mark Wahlberg,[137] actor
John Wayne,[138] actor, roles in numerous Westerns
Ruth White,[139] Emmy Award-winning actress and a former vice-president of the Catholic Actors Guild.
Vanessa L. Williams,[140] Miss America 1983 and a TV & Movie Actress. Also a singer and dancer. She is perhaps best known for her role as Wilhelmina Slater in Ugly Betty, but also played Venerable Henriette DeLille in The Courage to Love.
Thomas F. Wilson,[141] known for the Back to the Future trilogy and Freaks and Geeks; of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal and has performed Christian music
Jane Wyatt,[142][143] known for Father Knows Best and for playing Spock's mother on Star Trek: The Original Series
Jane Wyman,[144][145] winner of the Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in Johnny Belinda; first wife of Ronald Reagan
Loretta Young,[146][147] winner of the Academy Award for Best Actress for her role in The Farmer's Daughter
Directors and filmmakers[edit]
Carlton Cuse,[148][149] produced several TV series and TV movies; also a screenwriter; known for his work on Lost
John Farrow,[150] Australian-born convert; won an Oscar for screenwriting and also directed; received a knighthood of the Grand Cross of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre by Pope Pius XI; wrote a biography of St. Thomas More after becoming a US citizen in 1947; Maureen O'Sullivan's husband and Mia Farrow's father
Bryan Foy,[151][152][153] known as "the keeper of the B's"; producer of The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima
Paul G. Hensler,[154] produced a documentary about Blessed Jerzy Popiełuszko and wrote the screenplay to Don't Cry, It's Only Thunder
Alfred Hitchcock,[155] filmmaker/producer; his film I Confess deals with Catholic themes
Chuck Huber,[156][157] voice actor and producer, principal of a Catholic school
Leo McCarey,[158][159] director of Going My Way
Michael Moore,[160][161] documentary filmmaker and political activist, best known for Roger and Me, Bowling for Columbine and Fahrenheit 9/11
Martin Scorsese,[162] filmmaker, known for his films Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, Casino and The Departed
Mack Sennett,[163][164] Canadian-born American producer of Wrestling Swordfish, which won the Academy Award for Best Live Action Short Film; left his estate to Jewish and Catholic orphanages
Jack Shea,[165][166] president of the Directors Guild of America from 1997 to 2002 and a founding member of Catholics in Media Associates
Andy Warhol,[167][168] experimental film-maker and artist; Ruthenian-rite Catholic who explored this more in his final years
Musicians and singers[edit]
Tom Araya,[169] singer and bassist of Slayer
Audrey Assad,[170] contemporary Christian musician
Boyce Brown,[171][172] jazz saxophonist who converted to Catholicism and joined the Servite Order
Dave Brubeck,[173] jazz pianist
Clifton Chenier,[174][175] zydeco musician who received a National Heritage Fellowship and was called the "king of the church dance scene in Houston"
Rosemary Clooney,[176][177] traditional pop music singer and actress known for performing "Come On-a My House", "Mambo Italiano",
Perry Como,[178][179] traditional pop singer who was made a Knight Commander of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre
Harry Connick, Jr.,[180][181] swing, traditional pop, big band, and jazz-funk singer and pianist
Bing Crosby,[182] crooner who had one of the best-selling singles of all time with "White Christmas"
The Dameans,[183][184] Catholic folk music group originally from New Orleans
Dennis Day,[185][186] born Owen Patrick Eugene McNulty, a name he legally returned to; Irish-American tenor on radio and television with Jack Benny
Lana Del Rey,[187] singer-songwriter
Dennis DeYoung,[188][189][190] a founding member of Styx; some of his songs, like "Show Me the Way", deal with struggles of faith
Dion DiMucci,[191][192] known for singing "Runaround Sue", "The Wanderer", and "Abraham, Martin and John"; has worked in Catholic prison ministry
Howie Dorough,[193][194] member of the Backstreet Boys , performed at the United Catholic Music and Video Association's third annual Unity Awards
Jessica Dragonette,[195][196] singer and radio personality, awarded the Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice
Jackie Evancho,[197][198] classical crossover singer
Rob Evans,[199][200] often called "The Donut Man", converted by 2006
Fergie,[201] lead singer of The Black Eyed Peas
David Haas,[202][203] composer of contemporary Catholic liturgical music
Joseph Lee Hooker,[204] albums include Singing the Rosary and Our Priests
Mieczysław Horszowski,[205][206] Polish pianist and convert from Judaism who became a US citizen and lived in the US for decades.
Bobby Hutcherson,[207][208] Jazz vibraphonist who was named an NEA Jazz Masters in 2010 and a convert to Catholicism.
The Innocence Mission,[209][210] Catholic/Catholic-influenced music group from Pennsylvania, Christ Is My Hope being one of their more overtly Christian EPs
Donald Martin Jenni,[211] Composer and Oblate.
Ed Kowalczyk,[212][213] of the band Live; after drifting from Western religion he reverted; his solo album Alive has Christian themes
Robert E. Kreutz,[214][215] composer of contemporary Catholic liturgical music such as "Gift of Finest Wheat"
Carey Landry,[216][217] composer of contemporary Catholic liturgical music such as "Hail Mary, Gentle Woman" and "Only a Shadow"
L'Angélus,[218][219] Catholic-themed Louisiana roots band whose name refers to the Angelus; performed on the EWTN show Life on the Rock
The Lennon Sisters,[220][221][222] traditional pop music singers who made an album of Catholic hymns
Lil Wayne,[223][224] hip hop musician who has mentioned his religious views in concert
Dave Lombardo,[169] drummer of Slayer
Dan Lord,[225] former member of the rock band Pain; wrote Choosing Joy: The Secret to Living a Fully Christian Life
Khanh Ly,[226] Vietnamese-American singer who has performed at religious events.
Mike Mangione,[227] Indie-folk musician who has worked with Christopher West.
Theodore Marier,[228][229] composer and second president of the Church Music Association of America
Dean Martin,[230] born Dino Paul Crocetti, singer ("That's Amore" and "Everybody Loves Somebody"), motion picture actor, NBC television series 1965–1985, former partner of Jerry Lewis
Michael Miley,[231] Rock drummer.
Aaron Neville,[232][233][234][235][236] won for "Praise & Worship Album of the Year" at the Catholic Unity Awards 2006 and later received the Laetare Medal.
John Petrucci,[237] member of Dream Theater
Collin Raye,[238][239] country singer and convert who spoke at a Eucharistic Congress
Bob Rowe,[240][241] musician who founded Renaissance Enterprises
Tony Sansone,[242] co-wrote Walk Away Renée.
Nicole Scherzinger,[243] singer, formerly of The Pussycat Dolls
Kate Smith,[244][245] singer best known for her rendition of "God Bless America"
Zach Sobiech,[246][247] folk-rock singer known for the song "Clouds"
Bruce Springsteen,[248][249] rock musician; has had "issues" with his Catholic upbringing, but identifies as Catholic and has performed hymns
Jo Stafford,[250][251] traditional pop singer who converted to Catholicism prior to her marriage
Peter Steele,[252][253] lead singer for Type O Negative; after years as an atheist he identified as Catholic
John Michael Talbot,[254] founder of Little Portion Hermitage
Tiny Tim,[255][256] Lebanese/Jewish American ukulele player and musical archivist, reverted late in life
Leonard Warren,[257][258] opera singer of Jewish heritage who died while performing; his conversion to Catholicism, and displays of faith, reportedly angered his colleague Jan Peerce
Scott Weiland,[259][260] former vocalist for Stone Temple Pilots whose solo album "Happy" in Galoshes contained the Catholic hymn "Be Not Afraid"
Lawrence Welk,[261] musician and host of The Lawrence Welk Show
Mary Lou Williams,[262][263][264][265][266] jazz pianist; after her conversion she recorded religious music like "Black Christ of the Andes"
Television and radio personalities[edit]
Raymond Arroyo,[267][268][269] news director and lead anchor for Eternal Word Television Network
Bret Baier,[270] host of Special Report with Bret Baier
Greg Burke,[271][272] communications advisor for the Vatican and former correspondent for the Fox News Channel
Erin Burnett,[273] journalist and financial analyst, host of Erin Burnett OutFront
Neil Cavuto,[274][275] hosts Your World with Neil Cavuto and Cavuto on Business
Stephen Colbert,[276] former television host of The Colbert Report, new host of The Late Show as of September 2015
James Foley,[277][278] journalist and blogger who occasionally appeared on PBS NewsHour
Bill Hemmer,[279][280] formerly of CNN, currently co-host of America's Newsroom on the Fox News Channel
Walter Kiernan,[281] radio and early TV work like Kiernan's Corner and What's the Story; past president of the Catholic Actors Guild
Jimmy Kimmel,[282][283] television host of Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Kidd Kraddick,[284] longtime radio host of Kidd Kraddick in the Morning
Rachel Maddow,[285] host of the The Rachel Maddow Show (radio) and host of The Rachel Maddow Show (television)
Chris Matthews,[286] television host of the shows Hardball with Chris Matthews and The Chris Matthews Show
Robert Novak,[287] convert known for shows on CNN and the controversial Plame affair, which occurred after his conversion
Conan O'Brien,[288] television host of Conan and comedian
Lawrence O'Donnell,[289] MSNBC political journalist
Regis Philbin,[290] television host; participant in the film Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen: Servant of All[291]
Tony Reali,[292] host of Around the Horn on ESPN
Kelly Ripa,[293] television host of Live! with Kelly and Michael; actress
Tom Roeser,[294][295] Chicago-based columnist and radio host who founded the conservative Catholic Citizens of Illinois
Lila Rose,[296] president of Live Action
Lino Rulli,[297] co-host of The Catholic Guy and hosted Generation Cross
Tim Russert,[298][299] longest serving moderator of Meet the Press
Bill Steltemeier,[300] deacon, founding president of Eternal Word Television Network, and recipient of the Pro Ecclesia et Pontifice
Brian Williams,[301][302] former anchor and managing editor of NBC Nightly News

Now lets see Israelites, which isnt a religion

Deuteronomy 7:6-8King James Version (KJV)

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

The fuck you mean??? You do chink rants and Arab rants on brolic and khazar Jew rants all day. The fuck is your point? U ain't no better than Mel Gibson. You say more racist shot than him. Danny glover would smack yo ass for saltin the homie

prince
prince
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » July 12th, 2016, 4:59 am

:killself: now niggas saying they don't know who shank is :lmao: callin dudes all types of niggers in post yall all commented so yall skipped his ? or y :lmao: ll blind like chilli said u niggas are children me Chilli and Townbizness keep that shit 100 and have reasons why yall don't have no reasons niggas dead said shank is invisable fake ass niggas :facepalm: still not gonna let that go how come shank can call blacks repeatly niggers and white people racist terms like jiggaboo and slave but yall cry whn I say fuck jully forth willie lynch got yall prtectin massa

twentys mom be like :lol: :lol:

even found Twenty and we know these geogia niggas love they confederate flag lol

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » July 12th, 2016, 5:25 am

Q. wrote:Cant forget zoediak(another caribbean/haitian) who was on here calling niggahs porch monkeys & other shit & saying "yah(aa's)"

Niggahs is on comas not even sleep

Kikdoe exposed the fuck out that nigga :lmao: :tiphat:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » July 12th, 2016, 5:33 am

Rollin Roti's wrote::killself: now niggas saying they don't know who shank is :lmao: callin dudes all types of niggers in post yall all commented so yall skipped his ? or y :lmao: ll blind like chilli said u niggas are children me Chilli and Townbizness keep that shit 100 and have reasons why yall don't have no reasons niggas dead said shank is invisable fake ass niggas :facepalm: still not gonna let that go how come shank can call blacks repeatly niggers and white people racist terms like jiggaboo and slave but yall cry whn I say fuck jully forth willie lynch got yall prtectin massa

twentys mom be like :lol: :lol:

even found Twenty and we know these geogia niggas love they confederate flag lol

:fleece: :whew: where's the get back :yeahaight: :drama:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » July 12th, 2016, 6:39 am

What's the difference on calling Chili a nigger and a monkey when he calls me a coon Chili stop playing the victim card you Lil hoe :huhwhat: :nplease:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby HomieDaKlown » July 12th, 2016, 8:41 am

niggas needa foreal stop this mlk/el hajj comparison shit like mlk aint do shit for niggas in america. niggas pleasantly forget el hajj got slumpt by his own people and also pleasantly forget it was plenty NOI members that always backed mlk at his speeches :2cents: niggas dissin haile salassie or King menelik II i can kinda understand but the mlk slander is uncalled for

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby