Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Body Found Hanging From Tree in Atlanta's Piedmont Park

Postby The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 10:42 pm

Q. wrote:Homeboy...give it a rest

I wasnt dissing black women to the point where i wasnt dealing with none (as ive said multiple times ive deal with a african american as well as jamaican shorty as of late)...im saying they(african american women of today) main problems which is attitude to the point iit turned me off (which other niggahs on here said the same thing including ya mans chili who others have constantly cracked on him about messing with other women for)...niggah keep saying my name like im saying fuck all black women ..quote me when i always say african american women of past generations was more solid

i can agree on that. we talkin bout they attitdues, which is true alot of them be on that bullshit, and i blamed it on the willie lynch shit, but these niggas got too caught up in they emotions over that statement. or when i say i dont care what race the woman is IM FUCKIN!!.. FACTS!! and thats just me.. my dick just love women, and im not goign to be on that gay shit like im not fuckin this girl bcuz she isnt a sista.. noooooo NOOOOO NIGGA FUCK THAT SHIT IM FUCKIN!! MY DICK IS A DEMON AND HAVE A MIND OF HIS OWN :respek:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 10:52 pm

Q. wrote:Didnt shank just say in clear daylight he looks at rhe word "coon" as saying nigger so hes calling chili it back...shank is african american at the end of the day he know what them terms is made...you being haitian calling niggahs slurs & laughing at aas getting laid out by cops is a whole different level..this is not what you comprehending

lol im not bitching or trying to get niggas on my side bcuz personally i dont give a fuck, but tthe word coon and nigger have 2 diff meaning.. this the same shit these niggas do to the mexicans on here talk shit and call the mexicans all types of racist words and when the mexicans comes back at them then niggas is crying and bitching about it. even doe Pima is the same as us, he have every right to go back at us niggas. he is doing the same shit that chicago niggas would do if a nigga from NY or LA talk shit about the niggas in they city.. we all black and all the same people, but if yall talk shit to them then they have every reason to talk shit back..kind of like this chinese Khmer. we been slayin his ass with asian jokes, and u cant be mad if he starts sayin racist black jokes back. u niggas have to learn to take it as well as u can dish it... but still what spit did when he posted them dead haitian people was fucked up and low.. spit is my nigga but if we both was in the hood, with no body around me and him might have caught the fade for that.. that was coon shit

og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » July 12th, 2016, 11:03 pm

Pima ain't one of us he's from the island fuck he knows what to be African American he don't know the history and coon 8s the same term as saying nigger quit being double standard with things that's your problem your antics is already exposed with your bible quote this ain't church nigga :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 11:23 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:lol so I'm courisous whats the difference from a Haitian being a
'nigger" and a aa being a nigger? are Haitians not seen as "Niggers" also?? I don't expect a response. niggas just talk to talk niggas swear like Haitians aint black :smh:

TownBiz Chilli how u feel bout this really ? are Haitians not considered "Nigger" ? is Shank allowed to use the word cuz hes AA ? does this word only apply to AAs?

lol fuck yeah they consider all people who has this black skin niggers. they even call them Arabs sand niggers

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » July 12th, 2016, 11:40 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:Pima ain't one of us he's from the island fuck he knows what to be African American he don't know the history and coon 8s the same term as saying nigger quit being double standard with things that's your problem your antics is already exposed with your bible quote this ain't church nigga :lol:

u damn right im not a church nigga u are :yeahright:

Pima is black like us and was on them slave ships just like us and came from the same location in West Africa as us so how is he not our people? :killself:

Plus he isnt the one aligned with the Europeans who hate us

http://www.the-bible-antichrist.com/cat ... -klan.html

:nplease:

Shank we gonna need you to step up out that skin my nigga

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » July 12th, 2016, 11:48 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:lol so I'm courisous whats the difference from a Haitian being a
'nigger" and a aa being a nigger? are Haitians not seen as "Niggers" also?? I don't expect a response. niggas just talk to talk niggas swear like Haitians aint black :smh:

TownBiz Chilli how u feel bout this really ? are Haitians not considered "Nigger" ? is Shank allowed to use the word cuz hes AA ? does this word only apply to AAs?

lol fuck yeah they consider all people who has this black skin niggers. they even call them Arabs sand niggers

Also Irish is called Green n*****s or Mick n*****s

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » July 13th, 2016, 12:05 am

OEthaCRACKA wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:lmao: Green nigger. i never heard of that

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » July 13th, 2016, 12:09 am

The Chosen One wrote:
OEthaCRACKA wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

real talk there used to be signs that say no green n's allowed back in the day until Irish started whoopin a lil ass then got what they wanted

:lmao: Green nigger. i never heard of that

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby HarlemWorldATL » July 13th, 2016, 1:42 am

Shit aa, Haitians, Jamaicans, trinidadians, etc etc are all black to me n are all black to other races and will still get called niggers by other races

prince
prince
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » July 13th, 2016, 4:51 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:Shit aa, Haitians, Jamaicans, trinidadians, etc etc are all black to me n are all black to other races and will still get called niggers by other races

:2cents: :tiphat:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » July 13th, 2016, 9:41 am

RefReincarnated wrote:
When I get off work.. I'm wipin yo whole sorry banaboat travelin mud burger eatin people's off the map when I flame you so bad :2cents: :fight:

One mans Trash is another Cambodians Treasure :lmao:

Previous

Return to Lobby