2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Re: 2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 8:39 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:lol wrong again if ur talking bout sapardi cuz the sayid they had to be from spain origin and they came to Africa later after fall or Moorish spain but it says there were those who came straight into africa first

Before spain where did dey come from.. Some of em got kicked out of Europe wit da moors,back n da 1400s..Shepard in type, meaning dey weren't black, dey look like Shepard in Jews Dat fled n2 Africa.. Da same =1 Dat da lemma hot, Dat fled n2 South Africa.. Same way wit West Africa..
I just posted a article that said they fled into east Africa after rome a little readin would help

"According to most accounts, the earliest Jewish settlements in Africa were in places such as Egypt, Tunisia,and Morocco. Jews had settled along the Upper Nile at Elephantine in Egypt. These communities were augmented by subsequent arrivals of Jews after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE, when 30,000 Jewish slaves were settled throughout Carthage by the Roman emperor Titus"

:lol: notice how it said they dint come from spain to Africa so what corner of your ass did u pull that from
falasha a good example but u saying falasha are sarpardi tho right lol?
lol I like your choice of words like "Some" where not black which obviously means some where but u tryna sneak in the later sapardi converts as if they where the 1st migration I see u nigga lol

brownbomber
superior
superior

Re: 2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:09 pm

brownbomber wrote:AAs. Tribe of judah,back 2 Egypt in ships.. How did da Arab slave trade fulfill Dat prophecy
. My original statement.. No East Africans don't fit Dat prophecy
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:so I'm guessing Hebrews just flew across the Arabian sea to indan and was able to fly across the Persian gulf also since they aint take ships right?

So U sayin these are West African e1b1a.. Cause I'm willing to bet most of these ppl involved n da Arab slave are e1b1b (ham).. So U mean to tell me da 12 tribes of Israel grew so much Dat dey were n East Africa, West Africa & southern Africa. N 1400 hundred yrs u want me to blieve yall populated Dat quick.. We talkn bout just 2 tribes 3 if u count Levi.. @prophecy said dey would return 2 Egypt which yall say is America so how can dey b apart of prophecy.. Also u didn't tell wat tribe dey came.. It was only judah & Benjamin left.. Northern Israel been lost.. So wat tribe did da Arabs take from East afica
so did they take ships or did they walk on on water yes or no ?? I see u tryna go pick a new argument since u lost that one. cuz it looks like they went threw the nile and indan and Persian gulf
Da fact Dat dey took ships does not fulfill prophecy.. Dis is da prophecy
ames Bible
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Da East Africans don't fit Dat.. Yall said America is Egypt.. Plus u want me 2 believe 2 tribes populated most of Africa n jus a 1000 yrs
haha lies who said east Africans didn't fit that tho I'm curious ? does the bible say that or you just saying that? pleas explain hes said it don't forfill prophecy but they went on ships also Egypt Means "SLAVERY" not America we say Egypt is like modernday America rome etc so once again Egypt means Bondage or slavery so it actualy does forfill prophecy nice try tho

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:11 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:lol wrong again if ur talking bout sapardi cuz the sayid they had to be from spain origin and they came to Africa later after fall or Moorish spain but it says there were those who came straight into africa first

Before spain where did dey come from.. Some of em got kicked out of Europe wit da moors,back n da 1400s..Shepard in type, meaning dey weren't black, dey look like Shepard in Jews Dat fled n2 Africa.. Da same =1 Dat da lemma hot, Dat fled n2 South Africa.. Same way wit West Africa..
I just posted a article that said they fled into east Africa after rome a little readin would help

"According to most accounts, the earliest Jewish settlements in Africa were in places such as Egypt, Tunisia,and Morocco. Jews had settled along the Upper Nile at Elephantine in Egypt. These communities were augmented by subsequent arrivals of Jews after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in 70 CE, when 30,000 Jewish slaves were settled throughout Carthage by the Roman emperor Titus"

:lol: notice how it said they dint come from spain to Africa so what corner of your ass did u pull that from
lol I like your choice of words like "Some" where not black which obviously means some where but u tryna sneak in the later sapardi converts as if they where the 1st migration I see u nigga lol
I don't believe none of em was black.. Dats y I used da Shepard in Jews as a reference dats wat I meant by Shepardic type..

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:15 pm

brownbomber wrote:
brownbomber wrote:AAs. Tribe of judah,back 2 Egypt in ships.. How did da Arab slave trade fulfill Dat prophecy
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:so I'm guessing Hebrews just flew across the Arabian sea to indan and was able to fly across the Persian gulf also since they aint take ships right?

So U sayin these are West African e1b1a.. Cause I'm willing to bet most of these ppl involved n da Arab slave are e1b1b (ham).. So U mean to tell me da 12 tribes of Israel grew so much Dat dey were n East Africa, West Africa & southern Africa. N 1400 hundred yrs u want me to blieve yall populated Dat quick.. We talkn bout just 2 tribes 3 if u count Levi.. @prophecy said dey would return 2 Egypt which yall say is America so how can dey b apart of prophecy.. Also u didn't tell wat tribe dey came.. It was only judah & Benjamin left.. Northern Israel been lost.. So wat tribe did da Arabs take from East afica
so did they take ships or did they walk on on water yes or no ?? I see u tryna go pick a new argument since u lost that one. cuz it looks like they went threw the nile and indan and Persian gulf
ames Bible
And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Da East Africans don't fit Dat.. Yall said America is Egypt.. Plus u want me 2 believe 2 tribes populated most of Africa n jus a 1000 yrs
haha lies who said east Africans didn't fit that tho I'm curious ? does the bible say that or you just saying that? pleas explain hes said it don't forfill prophecy but they went on ships also Egypt Means "SLAVERY" not America we say Egypt is like modernday America rome etc so once again Egypt means Bondage or slavery so it actualy does forfill prophecy nice try tho
Yall can say Egypt means watever, but da Bible said yall would return to Egypt in ships.. Those ppl knew wat bandage & slavery was it no need 2 substitute Egypt for Bondage when they could've just used bondage.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 3rd, 2016, 9:16 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:Prolly black

But answer my question dog. How and when did Israelites Come here
by boat nigga nigga shit shit look up arzareth I been saying this got damit
they went to pacific islands because back then there was waaay more island but the ice caps melted and they under water now
Lmao ancient Semitic and Levantine people were not maritime people bro
The Chosen One wrote:

Slave ships :rosssip:

ok if the Egyptians were probly black as you say and Moses was an Israelite, then explain this verse to me

Exodus 2:19King James Version (KJV)
19 And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.

Now if Moses was an Israelites but mistaken for an Egyptian than what color was Moses? :yeahright:

Exodus 4-6
6 And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Book was written hundreds of years after it happened. Egypt probably ain't even enslave Hebrews since they weren't a slavery type people. People think it was a different group
The Chosen One wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:So did the Europeans take slaves exclusively from Israel

Or did the people who sold them only sell slaves exclusively from Israel

We fled from the Romans and ran throughout africa. mainly west and central africa..

pay attention, straight from a black Egyptian mouth where the whites is trying to force him to claim they were white
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xTKBaIUtqcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

the bible saying they were black and them Egyptian walls were saying they black but the European wants them to claim they were white
Ok then how and why were slaves being sold to the Americas exclusively Hebrew

we were also enslaved during the Arab slave trade

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:20 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

ames Bible

Yall can say Egypt means watever, but da Bible said yall would return to Egypt in ships.. Those ppl knew wat bandage & slavery was it no need 2 substitute Egypt for Bondage when they could've just used bondage.
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

Falasha Jews are Ethiopian.. U speaking on Jews Dat were n West Africa.. Also ur article didn't say where da Shepardic Jews came. It said da earliest Jewish settlement were n Egypt.. Also Dat Titus is when Dat prophecy was fulfilled.. He already sent da Jews back n ships 2 Egypt.. Which means it can't b America.. Dis from ur article

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:25 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:

by boat nigga nigga shit shit look up arzareth I been saying this got damit
they went to pacific islands because back then there was waaay more island but the ice caps melted and they under water now
Lmao ancient Semitic and Levantine people were not maritime people bro
The Chosen One wrote:

Slave ships :rosssip:

ok if the Egyptians were probly black as you say and Moses was an Israelite, then explain this verse to me

Exodus 2:19King James Version (KJV)
19 And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.

Now if Moses was an Israelites but mistaken for an Egyptian than what color was Moses? :yeahright:

Exodus 4-6
6 And the Lord said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Book was written hundreds of years after it happened. Egypt probably ain't even enslave Hebrews since they weren't a slavery type people. People think it was a different group
The Chosen One wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:So did the Europeans take slaves exclusively from Israel

Or did the people who sold them only sell slaves exclusively from Israel

We fled from the Romans and ran throughout africa. mainly west and central africa..

pay attention, straight from a black Egyptian mouth where the whites is trying to force him to claim they were white
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xTKBaIUtqcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

the bible saying they were black and them Egyptian walls were saying they black but the European wants them to claim they were white
Ok then how and why were slaves being sold to the Americas exclusively Hebrew

we were also enslaved during the Arab slave trade[/quote West Africans weren't involved n Dat slave trade.. Dats was a mainly e1b1b slave trade, sure some 1a might e got caught up n it jus like some 1b got caught n West African slave trade.. Dat slave trade was not 1a

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 9:28 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

I don't believe none of em was black.. Dats y I used da Shepard in Jews as a reference dats wat I meant by Shepardic type..
well I posted the article that said there was groups that went directly into Africa b4 sarpadi u not beliving sounds like a personal problem :shrug: what u want me to do lol? pick and choose what u want to belive my nigga lol

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 9:33 pm

Mizarium is egypts real name Egypt word itself means land of slavery in Hebrew not Yiddish end of story

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:36 pm

Ur article never said where da Shepardic cone from.. Dey bout derived from one of da groups n ur article.. Nothing u posted proved wat I said wrong.. J (non african) gene entered 3000 yrs ago then spread.. I never said wat group of Jews were 1st n Africa none of em was black like us

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 9:38 pm

brownbomber wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

ames Bible

Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

Falasha Jews are Ethiopian.. U speaking on Jews Dat were n West Africa.. Also ur article didn't say where da Shepardic Jews came. It said da earliest Jewish settlement were n Egypt.. Also Dat Titus is when Dat prophecy was fulfilled.. He already sent da Jews back n ships 2 Egypt.. Which means it can't b America.. Dis from ur article
no I'm not so don't tell me what I'm speaking on speak for yourself with that BS 1 I dnt only say west African 2 I dnt say they where only sent to America your making up arguments in your head again lol. prophecy says ships and slavery end of story it don't mater if they from west or east Africa and falsha are jews who fled persecution

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 9:41 pm

brownbomber wrote:Ur article never said where da Shepardic cone from.. Dey bout derived from one of da groups n ur article.. Nothing u posted proved wat I said wrong.. J (non african) gene entered 3000 yrs ago then spread.. I never said wat group of Jews were 1st n Africa none of em was black like us
been said they where converts pickin and choosin wat u wanna read to huh?

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:44 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:Mizarium is egypts real name Egypt word itself means land of slavery in Hebrew not Yiddish end of story
No it don't Miziram doesn't mean slavery

Search

Browse
References Toggle Dropdown Find it!

Mizraim
3 3 Shares
Dictionaries - Easton's Bible Dictionary - Mizraim
Mizraim [N] [H]
the dual form of matzor, meaning a "mound" or "fortress," the name of a people descended from Ham ( Genesis 10:6 Genesis 10:13 ; 1 Chronicles 1:8 1 Chronicles 1:11 ). It was the name generally given by the Hebrews to the land of Egypt (q.v.), and may denote the two Egypts, the Upper and the Lower. The modern Arabic name for Egypt is Muzr.

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:45 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:Ur article never said where da Shepardic cone from.. Dey bout derived from one of da groups n ur article.. Nothing u posted proved wat I said wrong.. J (non african) gene entered 3000 yrs ago then spread.. I never said wat group of Jews were 1st n Africa none of em was black like us
been said they where converts pickin and choosin wat u wanna read to huh?
So how did dey convert n spain.. Wat group of Jews lived n spain prior..

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:48 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

ames Bible

Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

no I'm not so don't tell me what I'm speaking on speak for yourself with that BS 1 I dnt only say west African 2 I dnt say they where only sent to America your making up arguments in your head again lol. prophecy says ships and slavery end of story it don't mater if they from west or east Africa and falsha are jews who fled persecution
I printed da prophecy on here it said by ships you'll b sent 2 Egypt.. So ships & slavery is not end b all.. It mentions a specific place Egypt.. Which Titus sent da Jews back 2 already.. Da shit already happen & here yall is n 2016 wit dis bs lmao

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 9:51 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:Mizarium is egypts real name Egypt word itself means land of slavery in Hebrew not Yiddish end of story

Search

Browse

Mizraim
3 3 Shares
Mizraim [N] [H]
the dual form of matzor, meaning a "mound" or "fortress," the name of a people descended from Ham ( Genesis 10:6 Genesis 10:13 ; 1 Chronicles 1:8 1 Chronicles 1:11 ). It was the name generally given by the Hebrews to the land of Egypt (q.v.), and may denote the two Egypts, the Upper and the Lower. The modern Arabic name for Egypt is Muzr.
creating arguments that was never said again :lol: show me where I said Mizarium means slavery? I said that's what they called egypt :lol: pretty sure I said Egypt means slavery I can see this argument aint goin nowhere lol nigga feels the need to make up stuff that wasent said :bored: :bored: all that response for nothing

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 9:54 pm

this shit has reached stalemate I already said Egypt no Mizarium Means Slavery not actual Egypt but since he he don't belive it this is now some what I belive vs what u belive he said she said bs so I'm bout to call it a night :bored:

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 9:58 pm

No because said wat it meant.. I posted da definition Dat showed u lied.. Dats not a stalemate u lost lmao foh

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 10:01 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

Search

Browse

Mizraim
3 3 Shares
Mizraim [N] [H]
creating arguments that was never said again :lol: show me where I said Mizarium means slavery? I said that's what they called egypt :lol: pretty sure I said Egypt means slavery I can see this argument aint goin nowhere lol nigga feels the need to make up stuff that wasent said :bored: :bored: all that response for nothing
Dude read da top it's right there.. U said Mizrahi means slavery n Hebrew.. U exact words were Mizrahi means land of slavery n Hebrew not Yiddish.. Ur exact words

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 10:11 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:

Search

Browse

Mizraim
3 3 Shares
Mizraim [N] [H]
Dude read da top it's right there.. U said Mizrahi means slavery n Hebrew.. U exact words were Mizrahi means land of slavery n Hebrew not Yiddish.. Ur exact words
its literaly right there and u still don't wanna read it lol il say the same thing again the true name of the Land u know as Egypt is called Mizerium but the word EGYPT ans land of slavery ok so when did I say mizerium means slavery once again ur making up shit that wasent said and I gotta sleep :bored: read that shit again till it clicks some niggas cant read out here smh.

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 10:14 pm

all of a sudden Egypt turns to mizeruim for brown soo this is why I don't debate with liers

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 10:18 pm

brownbomber wrote:No because said wat it meant.. I posted da definition Dat showed u lied.. Dats not a stalemate u lost lmao foh
proved they went on ships to a land of bondage from africa just like scripture says while u made up shit tryning to say I said it I call that a victory in my book u aint prove shit :rosssip: :L:

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 10:20 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:lol so we agree they forfill prophecy but running into Africa in 70 and being put on ships unles they magical african skywalker slaves :tiphat:
Yea some of those Jews got kicked out wit da moors
Rollin Roti's wrote:
all of a sudden Egypt turns to mizeruim for brown soo this is why I don't debate with liers
Ook I missed Dat.. But Egypt isn't a semetic it's Greek & it don't mean land of slavery. Either way ur wrong.. But u said egypt

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 3rd, 2016, 10:22 pm

brownbomber wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:lol so we agree they forfill prophecy but running into Africa in 70 and being put on ships unles they magical african skywalker slaves :tiphat:
Yea some of those Jews got kicked out wit da moors
Rollin Roti's wrote:
Ook I missed Dat.. But Egypt isn't a semetic it's Greek & it don't mean land of slavery. Either way ur wrong.. But u said egypt
:yup:

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » July 3rd, 2016, 10:23 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:
brownbomber wrote:No because said wat it meant.. I posted da definition Dat showed u lied.. Dats not a stalemate u lost lmao foh
proved they went on ships to a land of bondage from africa just like scripture says while u made up shit tryning to say I said it I call that a victory in my book u aint prove shit :rosssip: :L:
No because Egypt doesn't mean bondage.. It said dey would return 2 Egypt.. So how is Dat a victory.. U never told me wat tribe da East Africans were.. It was only two tribes Dat survived Benjamin & judah.. So which ones is da East Africans Dat got caught in da Arab slave trade