2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 3:53 pm

2wo_g, u been stalking these Israelites threads for a while and u feel u can dance with me.. well bring it

I want you to tell us who is the Israelites. I dont want to hear about no Juan, or Marie living in Egypt or Israel back then either :foh: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

Deuteronomy 28:15King James Version (KJV)

15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Re: 2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 2nd, 2016, 3:59 pm

my boy Floyd beat every Mexican de la hoya brought to him :lmao:

2wo-G
king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: 2wo_G/TonecityLacking!! dust off that Poncho, and come get this work!!. lightwork!!

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 4:01 pm

Alright but one of the rules are you can't use curses as proof and can't use scripture as undeniable historical proof

We gon keep this clean

Now answer my question from earlier

Do you believe modern day black people in the Americas are Israelites and if so when and how do you believe they got here.

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 2nd, 2016, 4:07 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:Alright but one of the rules are you can't use curses as proof and can't use scripture as undeniable historical proof

We gon keep this clean

Do you believe modern day black people in the Americas are Israelites and if so when and how do you believe they got here.
u ready? :tedthinks:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 4:07 pm

Someone put out an APB on Tone..

somebody come in here and clean this nigga up :yeahright:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 4:10 pm

None of those answer anything I asked

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 4:16 pm

This better not end up with you dodging shit and posting random pics and giving random bible quotes chili I ain't got time for that

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 4:16 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:Alright but one of the rules are you can't use curses as proof and can't use scripture as undeniable historical proof

We gon keep this clean

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo my nigga Tone said u cant use them curses :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .. nigga said u cant use them curses and cant use the scripture. :killself: :nplease:

if we talking about the bible, shouldnt we use the Bible cuz its the ultimate reference..

1 John 2:27
King James Bible
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

John 14:17
the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and He will be in you.

John 14:26
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

1 Corinthians 2:12
We have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.

Proverbs 28:5
Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the LORD understand all things.

but like a true Gringo 2w0_g is he wants to follow them white people false history and made up sources

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 4:19 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:This better not end up with you dodging shit and posting random pics and giving random bible quotes chili I ain't got time for that

tone i asked the question. who is the Israelites? ur dodging my question. u dont want to go into them curses or the Bible. if we cant do that then what are we even talking about?

u aint got time for it but u have time to rehearsh 200 jokes a day and follow these Israelite threads. im trying to watch some shows when u the one who called me out. im giving u my time but u dont want to answer no questions :cmon:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 4:20 pm

tone can i just go back to listening to my debates, since u not ready to sparr :rosssip:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 4:21 pm

No because I know you'd do this exact shit
ToneCityMackin wrote:This better not end up with you dodging shit and posting random pics and giving random bible quotes chili I ain't got time for that
Also the Old Testament isn't written by god it's written by man. For example all that Noah stuff probably came into Judaism when Babylon had power over the Israelites. Just like a lot of the end times shit probably was influenced by ancient Persian beliefs

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 4:26 pm

The Chosen One wrote:

tone i asked the question. who is the Israelites? ur dodging my question. u dont want to go into them curses or the Bible. if we cant do that then what are we even talking about?

u aint got time for it but u have time to rehearsh 200 jokes a day and follow these Israelite threads. im trying to watch some shows when u the one who called me out. im giving u my time but u dont want to answer no questions :cmon:
A ton of people are descended from Israelites especially in the Mediterranean. They're a group that had to migrate constantly. If you're asking who are Gods Chosen People if the Old Testament is true then idk that's not my fortè

I answered yours now answer mine

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 4:32 pm

Also I'm not trying to make this a religious debate I'm Tryna make it an anthropological debate.

I do think the Bible has hints in it tho which is why I'm not against using it.

SHANKZILLA
og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 2nd, 2016, 5:24 pm

Chili and his boy friend can't answer shit always dodging facts fake ass preacher

BayArea$℉℃
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Sucka Free City

Post by BayArea$℉℃ » July 2nd, 2016, 6:20 pm

The Chosen One wrote:Someone put out an APB on Tone..

Ay chili what does these pictures mean ? Can you explain it to me?

BayArea$℉℃
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Sucka Free City

Post by BayArea$℉℃ » July 2nd, 2016, 6:22 pm

The Chosen One wrote:

We gon keep this clean

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo my nigga Tone said u cant use them curses :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: .. nigga said u cant use them curses and cant use the scripture. :killself: :nplease:

if we talking about the bible, shouldnt we use the Bible cuz its the ultimate reference..

King James Bible
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and He will be in you.

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.

We have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.

Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the LORD understand all things.

but like a true Gringo 2w0_g is he wants to follow them white people false history and made up sources
I don't get these scriptures can you explain it in layman terms ?

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 7:10 pm

I'll be waiting for those answers any time Chilli

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 7:13 pm

BayArea$℉℃ wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

We gon keep this clean

King James Bible

I don't get these scriptures can you explain it in layman terms ?
its saying not to follow man and the world cuz he lies/decieves, and they dont have the right understanding of the Bible.. Scholars cannot even understand the Bible bcuz its way over their heads. The Spirit has to teach you..

2w0_G is wanting me not to use the Bible and basically use the white man tainted history, with all his lies and coverups and use that to find out who is the Israelites are.. thats dumb.. He dont want to use them curses cuz it fits us. and the Bible says God Choosen people will suffer them curses if they dont follow them laws and commandments.. from Iron and wooden yokes around they necks, to being sold into slavery into all nations, where they would be oppressed.. he dance around that cuz we all know them white khazar jews are not suffering no curses cuz they own everything

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 7:18 pm

BayArea$℉℃ wrote:

the color map proves the color of the indigenous people in those areas lived, and how they had dark skin and not the white european skin. so if the people in the bible came from that area then they should be dark in complexion, and not white.. i dont know 2w0_g point in all thise. maybe he just wants to speak to me :lol:

and the language chart proves who spoke the European language and who spoke the Afro semetic languages and once again it shows dark skin people..

them Fake Jews speak Yiddis and thats under the European branches.. watch the coon brown come in and try to help 2wo_g

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 7:19 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:Also I'm not trying to make this a religious debate I'm Tryna make it an anthropological debate.

:behead: :lmao: ..

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 7:21 pm

But the scripture is tainted too. It's not the direct word of God it's written by people.

I'm not saying that history and science can't be tainted. But let's look at what we can see physically. I'm not even gonna use genes or nothing or arguments if you can consider blah blah black or not.

So I'm just curious. Are black people of the Americas Israelites and if they are then when we're they supposed to have gotten here

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 7:22 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:Also I'm not trying to make this a religious debate I'm Tryna make it an anthropological debate.

:behead: :lmao: ..
Guess you ain't got any answers huh.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 7:24 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
BayArea$℉℃ wrote:

the color map proves the color of the indigenous people in those areas lived, and how they had dark skin and not the white european skin. so if the people in the bible came from that area then they should be dark in complexion, and not white.. i dont know 2w0_g point in all thise. maybe he just wants to speak to me :lol:

and the language chart proves who spoke the European language and who spoke the Afro semetic languages and once again it shows dark skin people..

them Fake Jews speak Yiddis and thats under the European branches.. watch the coon brown come in and try to help 2wo_g
Afro asiatic not Afro Semitic lmao

Also when did you catch me saying the original Jews were white

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 2nd, 2016, 7:30 pm

I'm in the ring and chili said he's too scared to show up.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » July 2nd, 2016, 7:50 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:Image

I'm in the ring and chili said he's too scared to show up.

2wo_g what is ur point? im only trying to address this Bible is speaking about black folks. all that other stuff u talking about i dont even care about..

tell me 2w0_g what was the skin color of the original Egyptians?