LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by _brolic_ » July 1st, 2016, 10:03 am

:lmao: You dumb bitch MS13 is the most dangerous gang in El Salvador. That's it. Their American numbers ain't even that large and there's a reason they mostly hold hoods in places like Northern VA and Long Island as opposed to Chicago, Atlanta etc. They stay getting treated in cities with real, established mobs despite what national Geographic specials say

User avatar
Knxwledge 860
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1174
Joined: December 22nd, 2013, 11:46 am

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by Knxwledge 860 » July 1st, 2016, 10:14 am

Kings been punching bags in CT trynna live off the strength of the name alone. It's a different story in the jails tho, they got an army. The realest ones be coming from Mass

Out of the few I know 2 of them are Bloods now

User avatar
BayArea$℉℃
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1439
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by BayArea$℉℃ » July 1st, 2016, 11:28 am

Gunemdown wrote:I see how this nigga hood profit work all he does is shit on LA or Cali ..seems like jealousy peep how he always gots some shit to say he be on here 24 7 I got plenty of surenos potnas and they get bizzy out here they do most of the shitvout here and basically run every prison in and around Cali .plus they have all those gangs all through out Illinois.countless there's only 1 pLk13 not the same thing brush there surenos and get smashed on by another surenos gang called villa boys13. The surenos are all over Mexico down to South America doing hit for hire moving wore all across the us lk aint no plug nowhere but Chicago a LK wo

Surenos just deep 90% of them is bitches...

User avatar
Da.reg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1746
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 6:51 pm

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by Da.reg » July 1st, 2016, 11:51 am

This thread needs trump

PLACA
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 306
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 7:46 am

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by PLACA » July 1st, 2016, 2:57 pm

Latin kings are not deep in Texas. They are mostly in little towns in Texas all you see in Texas is tango homeboy

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 1st, 2016, 3:03 pm

_brolic_ wrote::lmao: You dumb bitch MS13 is the most dangerous gang in El Salvador. That's it. Their American numbers ain't even that large and there's a reason they mostly hold hoods in places like Northern VA and Long Island as opposed to Chicago, Atlanta etc. They stay getting treated in cities with real, established mobs despite what national Geographic specials say
lol this piss sipping punjab indian swears hes know shit about the streets when he knows damn well his nerdy tighty whitey fruit of the loom wearing nerd ass still lives with his mother in suburbia who cleans his shit stain draws never in his coolie life has he heard a gunshot the most active hes been is beating up Pony Men and Church nerds and yet this curry smelling lice head simpleton feels he can comment on a gang he knows not shit then in another sentence he wants to speak on global politics the type of indian who has tape on his glasses cuz white redneks would bully his ass about brolic do your self a favor and shoot yourself . shirt tucked in you highwater pants ass faggot typical indian coon who dreams he can eat a fatt white bitches fart and be blessed

User avatar
123
superior
superior
Posts: 4565
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by 123 » July 1st, 2016, 7:29 pm

BayArea$℉℃ wrote:
Gunemdown wrote:I see how this nigga hood profit work all he does is shit on LA or Cali ..seems like jealousy peep how he always gots some shit to say he be on here 24 7 I got plenty of surenos potnas and they get bizzy out here they do most of the shitvout here and basically run every prison in and around Cali .plus they have all those gangs all through out Illinois.countless there's only 1 pLk13 not the same thing brush there surenos and get smashed on by another surenos gang called villa boys13. The surenos are all over Mexico down to South America doing hit for hire moving wore all across the us lk aint no plug nowhere but Chicago a LK wo

Surenos just deep 90% of them is bitches...
100% of snorcacas are fake and not even deep. :wtf2:

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
superior
Posts: 3464
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by _brolic_ » July 1st, 2016, 8:15 pm

:lmao: Up in Pima's feelings. I don't even really like curry that much. Everything I say about MS13 is a fact, though. Like most sets under the 13 they have thorough people on the West Coast, and that's it. East Coast MS13 stays bodying middle school kids :smh:

1️⃣
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1943
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by 1️⃣ » July 1st, 2016, 9:07 pm

Da.reg wrote:This thread needs trump
:lol: :rip2:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47806
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by Quiet-Q » July 1st, 2016, 10:28 pm

These be the type of central american brothers on the east who work hard...& take care of they families....they kids(next generation) be the ones causing wreck



These niggahs be walking through the hood on payday with no worries in the world
Attachments
20160701_160100.jpg
20160701_160100.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 471 times

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Post by BlackMetroCard » July 2nd, 2016, 5:40 am

_brolic_ wrote::lmao: Up in Pima's feelings. I don't even really like curry that much. Everything I say about MS13 is a fact, though. Like most sets under the 13 they have thorough people on the West Coast, and that's it. East Coast MS13 stays bodying middle school kids :smh:
:lmao: Slumdog SquarePants ass nigga your my number one fan coolie

Post Reply