LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Postby ILick-Queens » June 27th, 2016, 7:46 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:There's like two LK sets in my city on the Southside which makes sense since a lot of Chicago Mexicans migrated to The Southside back in the day but they've only gotten weaker and shrunk over time

As much as I hate to say it and they leave a bad taste in my mouth, Surs definitely grow a lot more. They apparently came out of nowhere over here and grew to be one of the bigger gangs in the city along with homegrowns, bloods and crips

And they don't just come with the name. They come with the whole Southsiders culture. You got MFs in The Bronx rocking locs with the shaved head and the dickies and dudes in ATL still doing the oversized white dickie shirts and shit. Even in Thailand or wherever they'll be rocking those clothes with the low rider culture and everything.

:umhm: show some love to la raza foo , u know us southsiders doing it big ,mayates and gringos kopy us, the chicos in the Midwest is putas ese, str8 rocking stars n mayates gang signs :lol: kings don't want it with us southsiders, they kan't handle ms-13 or 18st ese :lol: (n my SS_FLORENCIA_13 voice)

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » June 30th, 2016, 12:19 am

Kings r scattered around in Hispanic areas the 90s Kings were the realest compared to the generations after.

I rarely saw any of em in my life growing up I've personally interacted wit maybe 5 of them on the street my entire life it would always be 1 king I'd end up seeing randomly. Seen maybe 2 3ni my life.

Kings seem more like a urban Hispanic gang of u live in the hood those other Hispanic gangs seem more suburban Hispanics.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » June 30th, 2016, 12:47 am

Dis nigga hood prophet said wack ass latin kings more violent than surenos :rip: :lmao: kato don't think so .u even said tvl's got a hood in the kings motherland :lmao: the kings in new york in the 9ps was as tuff as they going to get and still got pained by silly billy slimes :umhm: face it surenos>kings in drug dealing, and violence and connections .then remember the white ass aryan brotherhood dick rides surenos not latin kings :lmao: .

Do u think the 4oes or tvld will have a hood in 18st motherland ,or f13? Will silly billy slime in new york would have formed in the 90s if they battled southern cal surenos ?honestly not being bias and feeling like all black gangs superior i think the kali surenos would wouldnt let ubn formed in new york :lol:

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » June 30th, 2016, 1:09 am

N.R.A ™ wrote:Dis nigga hood prophet said wack ass latin kings more violent than surenos :rip: :lmao: kato don't think so .u even said tvl's got a hood in the kings motherland :lmao: the kings in new york in the 9ps was as tuff as they going to get and still got pained by silly billy slimes :umhm: face it surenos>kings in drug dealing, and violence and connections .then remember the white ass aryan brotherhood dick rides surenos not latin kings :lmao: .

Do u think the 4oes or tvld will have a hood in 18st motherland ,or f13? Will silly billy slime in new york would have formed in the 90s if they battled southern cal surenos ?honestly not being bias and feeling like all black gangs superior i think the kali surenos would wouldnt let ubn formed in new york :lol:

The Biggest Baddest Clika aye, who they tryin to get crazy with ese dont they know their loco??

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HoodProphet » June 30th, 2016, 2:14 am

Kings are violent, I am taking stats I don't know who more violent world wide and shit, and yea there TVL in the motherland, and some kings even flipped TVL. Im a few blocks from the land, but Kings are crazy, but in humboldt they falling off. Them Little Village kings and 26s are more savage. Surenos been getting treated by king sets in the suburbs so that's how I view them :shrug: I can post article after article, but what that shit gone do :shrug:

Plus I heard them 13s getting treated in Milwaukee too and Detriot :shrug: I never even heard of a surenos till mid 2000s :lol:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » June 30th, 2016, 2:15 am

I am taking stats I don't know who more violent world wide and shit, and yea there TVL in the motherland
Meant I ain't taking stats :lol:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » June 30th, 2016, 2:16 am

Northside motherland cause a lot of OT and people in Chicago think Kings started in Humboldt, but the southside had Kings before up North

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Postby Neal » June 30th, 2016, 8:13 am

HoodProphet wrote:Northside motherland cause a lot of OT and people in Chicago think Kings started in Humboldt, but the southside had Kings before up North

Nah... North side kings came to Humboldt Park in 1959, before that, they started at 18th and Wabash in 1954.

South side kings didn't start much earlier.

1963/1964 they all merged into Latin Kings.

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » June 30th, 2016, 10:30 am

Damn even Neal knows more about ya favorite gang than you Jay Rock :wow:

superior
superior
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Postby outlawdiamondz » June 30th, 2016, 11:23 am

Rollin Roti's wrote:LK is Only Alive On the Net Mac Balla Run the BX and that's that. niggas turned king back in the day to fuck Spanish Bitches but when the work came kings got it :rip2: its a few real ones left lingering on Bloods for life support

Where u was at in all this?
How we alive on the net and I'm the only king on this site 90% of the time? What you talkimg about ? Facebook? Get off mbf dick nigga u aint mac u want to come to my building and talk it up with the big mac? Maybe they make u mac if u put some work in :lol: :lol: niggas is impressed by gangs they dont even belong too smh

superior
superior

Postby outlawdiamondz » June 30th, 2016, 11:27 am

I started this thread just to see what niggas would say ... I'm surprised mostly because its the same niggas who will jump down anigga throat for being a ny blood or crip but they are dick riding mexican gangs that copy off bloods and crips

Regardless of what LATIN KINGS are THE biggest a latino gang HAS OR EVER WILL BE

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » June 30th, 2016, 11:32 am

outlawdiamondz wrote:Regardless of what LATIN KINGS are THE biggest a latino gang HAS OR EVER WILL BE

They're only like that if you count all types of Latin Kings as 1. Isn't there 4 or more different types of Latin Kings in the U.S.?

I don't consider New York's Latin Kings and Chicago's Latin Kings as 1 nation.

1 uses the lion as their animal and the other uses the tiger. Also, different constitutions.

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » June 30th, 2016, 1:21 pm

Damn even Neal knows more about ya favorite gang than you Jay Rock :wow:

Neal just said what I said :lol:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » June 30th, 2016, 2:16 pm

outlawdiamondz wrote:
Rollin Roti's wrote:LK is Only Alive On the Net Mac Balla Run the BX and that's that. niggas turned king back in the day to fuck Spanish Bitches but when the work came kings got it :rip2: its a few real ones left lingering on Bloods for life support

Where u was at in all this?
How we alive on the net and I'm the only king on this site 90% of the time? What you talkimg about ? Facebook? Get off mbf dick nigga u aint mac u want to come to my building and talk it up with the big mac? Maybe they make u mac if u put some work in :lol: :lol: niggas is impressed by gangs they dont even belong too smh

don't cry I grew up in a king area :bored: niggas got spanked in school and manhatten dassit

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » June 30th, 2016, 2:21 pm

if I was impressed I would join either or u niggas stay in denial bloods run the Bronx. but watch this has been say kings do :facepalm: u made a thread and u got the response old manito. the whole 181s and Dyckman turn 3ni after that yall been declining deepest king set like 15 heads :facepalm:

corporal
corporal

Postby Gunemdown » June 30th, 2016, 3:20 pm

I see how this nigga hood profit work all he does is shit on LA or Cali ..seems like jealousy peep how he always gots some shit to say he be on here 24 7 I got plenty of surenos potnas and they get bizzy out here they do most of the shitvout here and basically run every prison in and around Cali .plus they have all those gangs all through out Illinois.countless there's only 1 pLk13 not the same thing brush there surenos and get smashed on by another surenos gang called villa boys13. The surenos are all over Mexico down to South America doing hit for hire moving wore all across the us lk aint no plug nowhere but Chicago a LK wo

corporal
corporal

Postby Gunemdown » June 30th, 2016, 3:51 pm

Lk's are not more violent then Cali Mexicans.facts

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 30th, 2016, 4:18 pm

Gunemdown wrote:Lk's are not more violent then Cali Mexicans.facts

Of kourse , :lol: im black and I'm a georgian and i kknow dat

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » June 30th, 2016, 6:36 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:if I was impressed I would join either or u niggas stay in denial bloods run the Bronx. but watch this has been say kings do :facepalm: u made a thread and u got the response old manito. the whole 181s and Dyckman turn 3ni after that yall been declining deepest king set like 15 heads :facepalm:

170 n Longfellow got over 30 heads :shrug:

superior
superior

Postby outlawdiamondz » June 30th, 2016, 8:26 pm

Rollin Roti's wrote:if I was impressed I would join either or u niggas stay in denial bloods run the Bronx. but watch this has been say kings do :facepalm: u made a thread and u got the response old manito. the whole 181s and Dyckman turn 3ni after that yall been declining deepest king set like 15 heads :facepalm:

Lol @ 15 heads...
Black mob 2 300 deep (known fact)
125 521 probably 100 deep
Here us old dope fiends go [url] https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9107781648[url]

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Need to be put on

Postby Da.reg » June 30th, 2016, 11:00 pm

:bored:
Attachments
image.jpeg
K
image.jpeg (34.9 KiB) Viewed 1123 times

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » June 30th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Kings got Mexicans, Prs, Cubans, Blacks, white, Dominicans, Brazilians :lol: I'll take Kings over 13 anyday

prince
prince

Postby BlackMetroCard » July 1st, 2016, 5:44 am

outlawdiamondz wrote:

Lol @ 15 heads...
Here us old dope fiends go [url] https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9107781648[url]

:lmao: :lmao: I belive it because back when I was livin in NY in 08 Black Mob And Goonies was the deepest but back then my kings homies where bragging about how they 500-600 deep now yall only 200? and mind u yall say those numbers but half yall niggas went ghost and no longer rep facts! so what happened manito ? :rosssip: plus black mob went around bullying every other king hood strippin them and making them join Black Mob :smh: some king vs king shit in the height of yall 3ni beef :lmao: so my man u again proofed my point yall declined ina major way I'm sure kings was 4000-3000 deep now yall like 500 deep at most and don't run block like yall used to unless theres bloods there :bored:

superior
superior

Postby outlawdiamondz » July 1st, 2016, 6:47 am

Rollin Roti's wrote:
outlawdiamondz wrote:

Lol @ 15 heads...

:lmao: :lmao: I belive it because back when I was livin in NY in 08 Black Mob And Goonies was the deepest but back then my kings homies where bragging about how they 500-600 deep now yall only 200? and mind u yall say those numbers but half yall niggas went ghost and no longer rep facts! so what happened manito ? :rosssip: plus black mob went around bullying every other king hood strippin them and making them join Black Mob :smh: some king vs king shit in the height of yall 3ni beef :lmao: so my man u again proofed my point yall declined ina major way I'm sure kings was 4000-3000 deep now yall like 500 deep at most and don't run block like yall used to unless theres bloods there :bored:

U missing the point bruh
I never said our numbers wasnt low
All I'm saying is your statements was generalizations without merit. Yeah our numbers is low but the ones we got left, the real ones not the dope fiends, are shooters and money makers .. every gang has highs and lows we no different but evidence proves we still here, there's still murders and shootings attributed to us, still multiple kilo six seven digit busts in nyc and upstate and LI...if we extinct how we still drill shit and Get money?
Extinct applies to Zulu, neta, etc bruh why you think neutral niggas is stating shit contrary to you? They not all in agreement with you because every hood is different yeah macs is on top kings aren't extinct based on that fact

underboss
underboss

Postby Neal » July 1st, 2016, 9:52 am

Gunemdown wrote:Lk's are not more violent then Cali Mexicans.facts

You know what the Chicago 2006 gang book said, that the most dangerous gang in the U.S. is MS-13. This opinion might be from the FBI.

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby