LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Re: LATIN KINGS WORLD WIDE

Postby _brolic_ » July 1st, 2016, 10:03 am

:lmao: You dumb bitch MS13 is the most dangerous gang in El Salvador. That's it. Their American numbers ain't even that large and there's a reason they mostly hold hoods in places like Northern VA and Long Island as opposed to Chicago, Atlanta etc. They stay getting treated in cities with real, established mobs despite what national Geographic specials say

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: pimp squad baby, hold it down

Postby Knxwledge 860 » July 1st, 2016, 10:14 am

Kings been punching bags in CT trynna live off the strength of the name alone. It's a different story in the jails tho, they got an army. The realest ones be coming from Mass

Out of the few I know 2 of them are Bloods now

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Sucka Free City

Postby BayArea$℉℃ » July 1st, 2016, 11:28 am

Gunemdown wrote:I see how this nigga hood profit work all he does is shit on LA or Cali ..seems like jealousy peep how he always gots some shit to say he be on here 24 7 I got plenty of surenos potnas and they get bizzy out here they do most of the shitvout here and basically run every prison in and around Cali .plus they have all those gangs all through out Illinois.countless there's only 1 pLk13 not the same thing brush there surenos and get smashed on by another surenos gang called villa boys13. The surenos are all over Mexico down to South America doing hit for hire moving wore all across the us lk aint no plug nowhere but Chicago a LK wo

Surenos just deep 90% of them is bitches...

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Need to be put on

Postby Da.reg » July 1st, 2016, 11:51 am

This thread needs trump

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby PLACA » July 1st, 2016, 2:57 pm

Latin kings are not deep in Texas. They are mostly in little towns in Texas all you see in Texas is tango homeboy

prince
prince
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » July 1st, 2016, 3:03 pm

_brolic_ wrote::lmao: You dumb bitch MS13 is the most dangerous gang in El Salvador. That's it. Their American numbers ain't even that large and there's a reason they mostly hold hoods in places like Northern VA and Long Island as opposed to Chicago, Atlanta etc. They stay getting treated in cities with real, established mobs despite what national Geographic specials say

lol this piss sipping punjab indian swears hes know shit about the streets when he knows damn well his nerdy tighty whitey fruit of the loom wearing nerd ass still lives with his mother in suburbia who cleans his shit stain draws never in his coolie life has he heard a gunshot the most active hes been is beating up Pony Men and Church nerds and yet this curry smelling lice head simpleton feels he can comment on a gang he knows not shit then in another sentence he wants to speak on global politics the type of indian who has tape on his glasses cuz white redneks would bully his ass about brolic do your self a favor and shoot yourself . shirt tucked in you highwater pants ass faggot typical indian coon who dreams he can eat a fatt white bitches fart and be blessed

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Postby 123 » July 1st, 2016, 7:29 pm

BayArea$℉℃ wrote:
Gunemdown wrote:I see how this nigga hood profit work all he does is shit on LA or Cali ..seems like jealousy peep how he always gots some shit to say he be on here 24 7 I got plenty of surenos potnas and they get bizzy out here they do most of the shitvout here and basically run every prison in and around Cali .plus they have all those gangs all through out Illinois.countless there's only 1 pLk13 not the same thing brush there surenos and get smashed on by another surenos gang called villa boys13. The surenos are all over Mexico down to South America doing hit for hire moving wore all across the us lk aint no plug nowhere but Chicago a LK wo

Surenos just deep 90% of them is bitches...

100% of snorcacas are fake and not even deep. :wtf2:

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » July 1st, 2016, 8:15 pm

:lmao: Up in Pima's feelings. I don't even really like curry that much. Everything I say about MS13 is a fact, though. Like most sets under the 13 they have thorough people on the West Coast, and that's it. East Coast MS13 stays bodying middle school kids :smh:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Postby Uno❗️ » July 1st, 2016, 9:07 pm

Da.reg wrote:This thread needs trump

:lol: :rip2:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » July 1st, 2016, 10:28 pm

These be the type of central american brothers on the east who work hard...& take care of they families....they kids(next generation) be the ones causing wreck

These niggahs be walking through the hood on payday with no worries in the world
Attachments
20160701_160100.jpg
20160701_160100.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 417 times

prince
prince
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Postby BlackMetroCard » July 2nd, 2016, 5:40 am

_brolic_ wrote::lmao: Up in Pima's feelings. I don't even really like curry that much. Everything I say about MS13 is a fact, though. Like most sets under the 13 they have thorough people on the West Coast, and that's it. East Coast MS13 stays bodying middle school kids :smh:

:lmao: Slumdog SquarePants ass nigga your my number one fan coolie

Previous

Return to Lobby