SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post Reply
User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 26th, 2016, 12:12 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:....im at school dummy...u been outed....i know in rl u not walkin around sayin u trini
i mostly rep haitian :shrug: like ur ass trys to rep PR lmaoo but dont worry u gon have a half Haitian Half Trini lil Brother just ask your mom about her Anal leakage from last night :tiphat:

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 26th, 2016, 12:16 pm

...corny...u upset lmaooooo....u wish u were trini...get outta that dump dusty piece of shit....highest hiv in caribbean...from 1.5 jamaica to 3.8 haiti....huge difference....and what kinda trini talk bout anal? keep outin urself u gay ass haitian bullaman

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 26th, 2016, 12:18 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:...corny...u upset lmaooooo....u wish u were trini...get outta that dump dusty piece of shit....highest hiv in caribbean...from 1.5 jamaica to 3.8 haiti....huge difference....and what kinda trini talk bout anal? keep outin urself u gay ass haitian bullaman
yup but u still not rican end of story.. look at u im the 1st nigga u think of this morning lmafoo dumb u sick. go cry and wish u were me lol

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 26th, 2016, 12:27 pm

...i call him a bullaman he say yea lmfaooooooooooooooooooo this nigga supposed to b trini hahahahaahahah

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 26th, 2016, 12:30 pm

a socalled pr/ west indian wanna be who sucks and sniff feet? :yeahaight: ur mom would be proud huh? lmaoo

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 26th, 2016, 12:31 pm

u could tell he mad cuz his lmaoo is strecthed he like"lmafooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" like chill :lol:

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 26th, 2016, 12:32 pm

...my nig u just admitted to pipin men....dont even speak

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 26th, 2016, 12:34 pm

my nigga said he suck older white woman feet admitted it :lol: nigga been lost the carib card


User avatar
Mexican1
prospect
Posts: 87
Joined: May 18th, 2015, 3:29 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Mexican1 » May 26th, 2016, 3:29 pm


checkem, since you a west coast PR, if courted on would you join a Latin Kings faction like ELA Kings, PLK, Fontana LK, or a black gang?

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 26th, 2016, 3:58 pm

Mexican1 wrote:

checkem, since you a west coast PR, if courted on would you join a Latin Kings faction like ELA Kings, PLK, Fontana LK, or a black gang?
...black gang...i dont mess with american ricans

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
superior
Posts: 3395
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by SuperSweet » May 28th, 2016, 8:40 am

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
Mexican1 wrote:

checkem, since you a west coast PR, if courted on would you join a Latin Kings faction like ELA Kings, PLK, Fontana LK, or a black gang?
...black gang...i dont mess with american ricans

Socio, Boris from the south (pr) are more racist towards monos than any boroqua in the states.

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 28th, 2016, 8:50 am

SuperSweet wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
Mexican1 wrote:

checkem, since you a west coast PR, if courted on would you join a Latin Kings faction like ELA Kings, PLK, Fontana LK, or a black gang?
...black gang...i dont mess with american ricans

Socio, Boris from the south (pr) are more racist towards monos than any boroqua in the states.
...no they aint...plenty blacks visit and live there no probs

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 8026
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2017, 4:56 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Cryptik1 wrote:Y explain half these niggas uneducated n e ways they think a job title makes the man I know twenty ass b squatting from shed to shed with his dirty cooking on YouTube playing with his guys gun s pretending they his go work that mouth out on them old men while Cris pimping yo ass from Chicago bum


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :comeon: you was just bragging about your job until niggas foundout you was a pizza hut manager
:rosssip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Post Reply