SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post Reply
User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 8:24 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
....so black ricans with st kitts ancestry not black?
u cant be decendent from another island lad :whaat: exspeacialy if its a cupple generations decendent means u originate there nigga blacks are decendents of africa :whaat: . that st kitts u talking bout is off topic :bored: we talking bout u being only half rican :cmon:

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 25th, 2016, 8:30 pm

Haitian Ranks wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
....so black ricans with st kitts ancestry not black?
u cant be decendent from another island lad :whaat: exspeacialy if its a cupple generations decendent means u originate there nigga blacks are decendents of africa :whaat: . that st kitts u talking bout is off topic :bored: we talking bout u being only half rican :cmon:

...lmaooooooooooo i love when these foreigners try to teach me....shit is comedy...worst part is he never lived in pr

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss
Posts: 813
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Cryptik1 » May 25th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Man Ricans have so much different in them it's crazy cuz of being conquered by Spanish Swedish Dutch etc etc that them curses chili b talking bout rite there.but pr has a whole Nigerian town .

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 8:34 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
Haitian Ranks wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
....so black ricans with st kitts ancestry not black?
u cant be decendent from another island lad :whaat: exspeacialy if its a cupple generations decendent means u originate there nigga blacks are decendents of africa :whaat: . that st kitts u talking bout is off topic :bored: we talking bout u being only half rican :cmon:

...lmaooooooooooo i love when these foreigners try to teach me....shit is comedy...worst part is he never lived in pr
worst part bout this is ur so dumb this whole comment has literally nothing to do with PR or Me Going :whaat: :killself: but u tight talking bout random shit lolz

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 25th, 2016, 8:37 pm

...i aint tight tf lmao....u sound dumb as a mf...if u had some basic intelligence ud know what i meant....go talk to those ny dudes who claim to be rican lmao...tellin me boricua is a hebrew word lmaoooooooooooooooo

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss
Posts: 813
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Cryptik1 » May 25th, 2016, 8:38 pm

By waist king logic since he was born in America he is jus a good ole boy(American) n dats it.because Cubans Borns in pr are still cuban

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 8:40 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:...i aint tight tf lmao....u sound dumb as a mf...if u had some basic intelligence ud know what i meant....go talk to those ny dudes who claim to be rican lmao...tellin me boricua is a hebrew word lmaoooooooooooooooo
nigga dont even know what descendants means :lol: :killself: my man dead said he dominican decedent kill your self nigga :killself: :lmao:

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 8:41 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:By waist king logic since he was born in America he is jus a good ole boy(American) n dats it.because Cubans Borns in pr are still cuban

lol by way of this nigga Blacks in America Ar descendants from the South :lol: :lol: :killself:

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 25th, 2016, 8:44 pm

Haitian Ranks wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:...i aint tight tf lmao....u sound dumb as a mf...if u had some basic intelligence ud know what i meant....go talk to those ny dudes who claim to be rican lmao...tellin me boricua is a hebrew word lmaoooooooooooooooo
nigga dont even know what descendants means :lol: :killself: my man dead said he dominican decedent kill your self nigga :killself: :lmao:
...this why island ricans laugh at yall...dumb as hell...u and ur dudes can keep claimin rican...yall not accepted by the island u claim lmfao novatos

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss
Posts: 813
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Cryptik1 » May 25th, 2016, 8:45 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:...i aint tight tf lmao....u sound dumb as a mf...if u had some basic intelligence ud know what i meant....go talk to those ny dudes who claim to be rican lmao...tellin me boricua is a hebrew word lmaoooooooooooooooo
Do u speak Taino? No u dnt neither do I but I study my culture history n Taino language derived from Hebrew.y wud I ask some ny cats u probably never been to pr.but ur the scholar on puerto Rican history.dumbass boy

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 8:47 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
Haitian Ranks wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:...i aint tight tf lmao....u sound dumb as a mf...if u had some basic intelligence ud know what i meant....go talk to those ny dudes who claim to be rican lmao...tellin me boricua is a hebrew word lmaoooooooooooooooo
nigga dont even know what descendants means :lol: :killself: my man dead said he dominican decedent kill your self nigga :killself: :lmao:
...this why island ricans laugh at yall...dumb as hell...u and ur dudes can keep claimin rican...yall not accepted by the island u claim lmfao novatos
:lol: just cuz yur a wanna be rican who dont know word deffinitions u mad at me a proud Haitian Trini ricans poor dope heads & is bums :whaat: il leave u 2 niggas to sort out whos really rican in this bitch like yall been obsessively doing :sad:

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 25th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Haitian Ranks wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
Haitian Ranks wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:...i aint tight tf lmao....u sound dumb as a mf...if u had some basic intelligence ud know what i meant....go talk to those ny dudes who claim to be rican lmao...tellin me boricua is a hebrew word lmaoooooooooooooooo
nigga dont even know what descendants means :lol: :killself: my man dead said he dominican decedent kill your self nigga :killself: :lmao:
...this why island ricans laugh at yall...dumb as hell...u and ur dudes can keep claimin rican...yall not accepted by the island u claim lmfao novatos
:lol: just cuz yur a wanna be rican who dont know word deffinitions u mad at me a proud Haitian Trini ricans poor dope heads & is bums :whaat: il leave u 2 niggas to sort out whos really rican in this bitch like yall been obsessively doing :sad:
....lmfaooooooooo i upset this nigga....u cant even spell...haiti highest aids in caribbean....u not trini tho...

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 8:53 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
Haitian Ranks wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:
Haitian Ranks wrote:
♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:...i aint tight tf lmao....u sound dumb as a mf...if u had some basic intelligence ud know what i meant....go talk to those ny dudes who claim to be rican lmao...tellin me boricua is a hebrew word lmaoooooooooooooooo
nigga dont even know what descendants means :lol: :killself: my man dead said he dominican decedent kill your self nigga :killself: :lmao:
...this why island ricans laugh at yall...dumb as hell...u and ur dudes can keep claimin rican...yall not accepted by the island u claim lmfao novatos
:lol: just cuz yur a wanna be rican who dont know word deffinitions u mad at me a proud Haitian Trini ricans poor dope heads & is bums :whaat: il leave u 2 niggas to sort out whos really rican in this bitch like yall been obsessively doing :sad:
....lmfaooooooooo i upset this nigga....u cant even spell...haiti highest aids in caribbean....u not trini tho...
hah i am Trini tho lol but why u mad? lmao tho PR beggin US to brake them of debt :lol: :lol: im proad of my herritage it blows rican shit out the water please kid

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss
Posts: 813
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Cryptik1 » May 25th, 2016, 8:57 pm

What part of pr u from?

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 25th, 2016, 9:06 pm

....u aint trini no way...aint nothin trini bout u...u filthy aids throwin dust island havin retard lmfaoooo

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 9:11 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:....u aint trini no way...aint nothin trini bout u...u filthy aids throwin dust island havin retard lmfaoooo
lmao so i see now u starting to envy my Trinidadian side wow u mad as hell my moms trini silly been sayin it :shrug: . and my Haitian side still beats your shit :lol: Nigga mad Puertoricans always tryna Act westidian Trini in Paticular :cmon: prolly never met a Trini dude u from cali Dumbass Lmaoo

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 9:12 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:What part of pr u from?
he cant answer that tho he not rican :lol:

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss
Posts: 813
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Cryptik1 » May 25th, 2016, 9:17 pm

Lol I c dat

User avatar
Takin All Fades
superior
superior
Posts: 5601
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 12:03 pm

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by Takin All Fades » May 25th, 2016, 9:18 pm

...u just sayin any ol dumb shit....ik how real trini would react...u never trini...just a dust ant with aids lmaooooooooooo

User avatar
BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Posts: 6712
Joined: December 17th, 2014, 9:10 am

Re: SPIC getting beaten up in nyc lol

Post by BlackMetroCard » May 25th, 2016, 9:22 pm

♛ Waist King ♛ wrote:...u just sayin any ol dumb shit....ik how real trini would react...u never trini...just a dust ant with aids lmaooooooooooo
:cmon: stop lying u dont know shit bout trinidad u dont know 1 trini . every year im in T&Tand i mention shit bout t&t that only a trini who bee in the Hood Knows :lol: this argument is pointless cuz u not even from my Island If u was trini U coulda Quized Me :lol: but like i said i mentioned shit only trinis know bout trinidad.clearly envying my Roots :bored:

Post Reply