Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

oog
oog
Region: North East

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

Postby UHateOhnosmh » May 13th, 2016, 5:12 pm

If I wanted your attention,I would've said k dawg instead of Houston man :whaat:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: We seeing paper on the Johnny udigg wtf im sayin

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

Postby SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 5:16 pm

You aint playa if you lie to bitches :2cents: alot of niggas dont even know the true meaning of being a playa

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » May 13th, 2016, 5:22 pm

I definitely cant lie i always lied to chicks about if i was messing around or not...1 - the fact i dont want women in my business & 2- i didnt wanna lose the chance of losing out on some pussy (i might be juggling 2-3 chicks at once & felt if i told all of them i would lose out)...nowadays i do mention to my females about other females to be straight forward...& what happened since i started doing that is each & every 1 of them randomly brings up the other female (despite knowing them)..i tell em to not be concerned about what the other chick is doing...they chill & bring it up again a few days later

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » May 13th, 2016, 5:23 pm

I might be on some shit like come fix me something to eat or rub my back & they might hit a brother with the " go ask ya boo thang_______ to do it for you"

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » May 13th, 2016, 5:24 pm

Q. wrote:I definitely cant lie i always lied to chicks about if i was messing around or not...1 - the fact i dont want women in my business & 2- i didnt wanna lose the chance of losing out on some pussy (i might be juggling 2-3 chicks at once & felt if i told all of them i would lose out)...nowadays i do mention to my females about other females to be straight forward...& what happened since i started doing that is each & every 1 of them randomly brings up the other female (despite knowing them)..i tell em to not be concerned about what the other chick is doing...they chill & bring it up again a few days later

Despite not knowing them*

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » May 13th, 2016, 5:25 pm

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » May 13th, 2016, 5:29 pm

lol i aint tellin bitches shit as far as other bitches go but im not gon hesitate to let her know this a open air market she dealin with :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » May 13th, 2016, 5:29 pm

SoberedUp wrote:lol i aint tellin bitches shit as far as other bitches go but im not gon hesitate to let her know this a open air market she dealin with :lol:

If I aint really on no serious shit tho

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » May 13th, 2016, 5:32 pm

SoberedUp wrote:lol i aint tellin bitches shit as far as other bitches go but im not gon hesitate to let her know this a open air market she dealin with :lol:

You basically telling her that you gonna do ya thing @open air market

But at the same token you not telling her nothing outside of that

I think sin & champ was saying be specific & dont lie

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » May 13th, 2016, 5:33 pm

Q. wrote:

aint lyin to her she just excluded from personal activities in my life outside of her. :lol:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » May 13th, 2016, 5:34 pm

Its nothing like being truthful in them type of situations just off the strength after awhile you either get caught up eventually or..the double live thing to hide shit getd exhausting....if you could tell a female offtop what the deal is..& she still give you play..life is alot easier

superior
superior

Postby SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 5:41 pm

Q. wrote:

Nah this basically what I was saying

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » May 13th, 2016, 5:43 pm

if she down with the open market its cool if not well hey I tried. :lol:

aint nothin to lie about and its no headaches involved cuz nobody can tell me i switched up lol. If its a bitch im serious about tho ima stick wit her, not go astray. but its slow for these other chicks.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » May 13th, 2016, 5:51 pm

CHAMP wrote:
Q. wrote:

Nah this basically what I was saying

So just telling a chick we gonna have an open marlet relationship really is playing the fence of being trurhful or not....i could tell a chick i want an open relationship (& she might not like it but still stick around because she might feel while im telling her i want an open relationship but im not mentioning nothing outside of that then she might feel im actually not fuhkin no other chicks so in her mind she still might think imma change my mind to being just with her)...whereas if im dead ass specific like yo i just got pussy last night (dont even have to mention other female name....i personally tell the names now just so she wont think im fuhking around ) & she still stick around then she know what time it is

superior
superior

Postby SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 6:23 pm

This how shit go with me..

If a broad ask me am I fucking with other hoes, and I am, ima be truthful and tell her yeah..then leave it up to her if she wanna stick around or not(they usually do)

If a broad don't ask, I usually don't tell..unless something occurs like @she call me, I take a while to pick up, she ask me why and I have to tell her cuz i was just on the phone with my "folks" or sum..in those type situations I don't usually lie and say I was on the phone with my mama or sum...

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » May 13th, 2016, 6:33 pm

CHAMP wrote:This how shit go with me..

If a broad ask me am I fucking with other hoes, and I am, ima be truthful and tell her yeah..then leave it up to her if she wanna stick around or not(they usually do)

If a broad don't ask, I usually don't tell..unless something occurs like @she call me, I take a while to pick up, she ask me why and I have to tell her cuz i was just on the phone with my "folks" or sum..in those type situations I don't usually lie and say I was on the phone with my mama or sum...

Exactly.that's all there is to it.9 times outta 10 they fucking with 5 other ppl so they will totally understand your honesty

If u lie,u gotta keep up with your lies.that's how u get caught

superior
superior

Postby SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 6:43 pm

And plus if she like you and you a solid enough nigga, she gone stay around anyway. Niggas aint even gotta lie to hoes these days. Just stay solid

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » May 13th, 2016, 6:48 pm

CHAMP wrote:This how shit go with me..

this how shit goes with me and been like dis since 04, offtop if u ask me do i got other gurls , do i try to be a pimp ,offtop ima lie and show u my character :lmao: ima be like a lame ass nigga with 3 or 5 friends, women seems to open up faster n show they true selves when they see u lame, ain't got no friends,power, etc so i like baiting women in like dat .. ima lie all the time until i get kaught or whatever tho :lol:

superior
superior

Postby SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 7:05 pm

If a hoe ask you something like "oh who that was you was just on the phone with, one of yo hoes?"

That mean she already accept the fact that you most likely probably be fucking with other hoes , and just want you to honest about it..

Sometimes I ask hoes that just so she can be honest about it and gone get it over with. Ain't gotta lie to me baby

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » May 13th, 2016, 7:10 pm

CHAMP wrote:If a hoe ask you something like "oh who that was you was just on the phone with, one of yo hoes?"

That mean she already accept the fact that you most likely probably be fucking with other hoes , and just want you to honest about it..

Sometimes I ask hoes that just so she can be honest about it and gone get it over with. Ain't gotta lie to me baby

i know , but me lying is more about me and my choices of why :umhm: i feel like treating hoes how u gotta treat the streets n the trapping game, gotta lie n finest these niggas, so i do it to women even when they know the truth :lol: errbody gets a turn :umhm: to get finessed outta something

superior
superior

Postby SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Nah I was just saying what I do but you hell bruh :lol:

Previous

Return to Lobby