Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

Bucktown
superior
superior

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

Post by Bucktown » May 13th, 2016, 3:39 pm

I dont know about allat other shit... but son is the epitome of a "simp"

BuffaloCriss
underboss
underboss

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

Post by BuffaloCriss » May 13th, 2016, 3:40 pm

discipline ya bitch fridays

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 13th, 2016, 3:44 pm

:bored: :bored: :shrug: :shrug: There women they always looking for dicks to hop on

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 3:47 pm

BuffaloCriss wrote:discipline ya bitch fridays
Nah you shouldn't have to discipline yo bitch :2cents: she should already know, and if she do some like this you should know to str8 cut that bitch off. Slapping em ain't gone do nun

BuffaloCriss
underboss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » May 13th, 2016, 3:48 pm

CHAMP wrote:
Nah you shouldn't have to discipline yo bitch :2cents: she should already know, and if she do some like this you should know to str8 cut that bitch off. Slapping em ain't gone do nun
some of these hoes be testin the waters on purpose, to see how a nigga gon react:lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 13th, 2016, 3:49 pm

CHAMP wrote:

:2cents:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 13th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Mikey Dollaz video they straight mackin NY hos :lol: "I feel like i'm at home when i'm in New York" :lol:

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 3:55 pm

BuffaloCriss wrote:
CHAMP wrote:
some of these hoes be testin the waters on purpose, to see how a nigga gon react:lol:
:hmm: :ehh: well I still wouldn't slap em...just "oh yeah? :hmm: " that hoe..then see if that hoe come running back :umhm:

If she don't, fuck her

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 4:00 pm

CHAMP wrote:
BuffaloCriss wrote:
CHAMP wrote:
:hmm: :ehh: well I still wouldn't slap em...just "oh yeah? :hmm: " that hoe..then see if that hoe come running back :umhm:

If she don't, fuck her
Only if she some hoe I'm just seeing or sum tho :2cents: yall boys gotta learn how to be playa

oog
oog

Post by » May 13th, 2016, 4:30 pm

Blunted made this thread back in December 2015. I got this grown man mad. Old thread right at the bottom

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » May 13th, 2016, 4:37 pm

thats how imma smack your goof ass if u say the I C word again funny k' posts real articles about you lames taking L's not just making shit up

yo dude had a rap alot t-shirt on though :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 4:39 pm

Hoodup Hotep wrote:Blunted made this thread back in December 2015. I got this grown man mad. Old thread right at the bottom

U older than me :whaat:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 4:39 pm

UNCLE_JUAN wrote:
thats how imma smack your goof ass if u say the I C word again funny k' posts real articles about you lames taking L's not just making shit up

yo dude had a rap alot t-shirt on though :lol:

I C

Now come do it :whaat:

oog
oog

Post by » May 13th, 2016, 4:41 pm

NameanTheNewMod wrote:
Hoodup Hotep wrote:Blunted made this thread back in December 2015. I got this grown man mad. Old thread right at the bottom

U older than me :whaat:
No I'm not you born in the 70's nigga remember you exposed yourself naming shit an 80's baby wouldn't know.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 4:42 pm

Early 80s baby naming an episode of a show that ended in the late 80s.there's something called reruns fool :whaat:

oog
oog

Post by » May 13th, 2016, 4:45 pm

Old mothafucka lying it's okay kid. My bad let me respect my older son.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 4:53 pm

Lol that's all u can come up with :lol: