Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 13th, 2016, 6:33 pm

CHAMP wrote:This how shit go with me..

If a broad ask me am I fucking with other hoes, and I am, ima be truthful and tell her yeah..then leave it up to her if she wanna stick around or not(they usually do)

If a broad don't ask, I usually don't tell..unless something occurs like @she call me, I take a while to pick up, she ask me why and I have to tell her cuz i was just on the phone with my "folks" or sum..in those type situations I don't usually lie and say I was on the phone with my mama or sum...

Exactly.that's all there is to it.9 times outta 10 they fucking with 5 other ppl so they will totally understand your honesty

If u lie,u gotta keep up with your lies.that's how u get caught

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Re: Houston man catches his girlfriend at the club dancing with a NYC nigga and he slaps her up

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 6:43 pm

And plus if she like you and you a solid enough nigga, she gone stay around anyway. Niggas aint even gotta lie to hoes these days. Just stay solid

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 13th, 2016, 6:48 pm

CHAMP wrote:This how shit go with me..

If a broad ask me am I fucking with other hoes, and I am, ima be truthful and tell her yeah..then leave it up to her if she wanna stick around or not(they usually do)

If a broad don't ask, I usually don't tell..unless something occurs like @she call me, I take a while to pick up, she ask me why and I have to tell her cuz i was just on the phone with my "folks" or sum..in those type situations I don't usually lie and say I was on the phone with my mama or sum...
this how shit goes with me and been like dis since 04, offtop if u ask me do i got other gurls , do i try to be a pimp ,offtop ima lie and show u my character :lmao: ima be like a lame ass nigga with 3 or 5 friends, women seems to open up faster n show they true selves when they see u lame, ain't got no friends,power, etc so i like baiting women in like dat .. ima lie all the time until i get kaught or whatever tho :lol:

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 7:05 pm

If a hoe ask you something like "oh who that was you was just on the phone with, one of yo hoes?"

That mean she already accept the fact that you most likely probably be fucking with other hoes , and just want you to honest about it..

Sometimes I ask hoes that just so she can be honest about it and gone get it over with. Ain't gotta lie to me baby

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 13th, 2016, 7:10 pm

CHAMP wrote:If a hoe ask you something like "oh who that was you was just on the phone with, one of yo hoes?"

That mean she already accept the fact that you most likely probably be fucking with other hoes , and just want you to honest about it..

Sometimes I ask hoes that just so she can be honest about it and gone get it over with. Ain't gotta lie to me baby
i know , but me lying is more about me and my choices of why :umhm: i feel like treating hoes how u gotta treat the streets n the trapping game, gotta lie n finest these niggas, so i do it to women even when they know the truth :lol: errbody gets a turn :umhm: to get finessed outta something

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » May 13th, 2016, 7:21 pm

Nah I was just saying what I do but you hell bruh :lol: