CHICAGO RAPPERS BE LIKE(ALL YALL DA SAME!)

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

CHICAGO RAPPERS BE LIKE(ALL YALL DA SAME!)

Postby BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 8:04 pm

*Raps*
(Has generic dumb rap name Lil DaDa) :discust:

"Riding through the block
Getting top from a Thot
Send some shots at the opps
Shoot a nigga in his face bitch I'm GDK(*tweets "7-4-14 on Larry Hoover 2 weeks later")
Smokin on lil EJ" :whaat: *spits as if they were his original lyrics despite 600 breezy or lil Jay spitting same shit in different order

*Shoots music video with 5 other men in true religion jeans and Gucci belts and dancing around showing money and assault rifles* :discust:

*2 weeks opps uncover old myspace page of when nigga used to vice lord* :whaat:

*tweets GDK and die 6 but 5 of his homies throwin up takes* :facepalm:

*just as soon as career takes off is indicted on federal gun,drug, and murder charges* :whaat: I swear u lil niggas clones :discust:

boss
boss

Re: CHICAGO RAPPERS BE LIKE(ALL YALL DA SAME!)

Postby BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 8:11 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:*Raps*

Getting top from a Thot
Shoot a nigga in his face bitch I'm GDK(*tweets "7-4-14 on Larry Hoover 2 weeks later")
Smokin on lil EJ" :whaat: *spits as if they were his original lyrics despite 600 breezy or lil Jay spitting same shit in different order

*Shoots music video with 5 other men in true religion jeans and Gucci belts and dancing around showing money and assault rifles* :discust:

*just as soon as career takes off is indicted on federal gun,drug, and murder charges* :whaat: I swear u lil niggas clones :discust:

Throwin up the rakes*

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:00 pm

I fucks with GDz but im a Black Stone my rap name is Slim Jesus Die5 on Stone Nigka Vito City *drops the Fin in front of my Folk Brothers* *bullies a Stone takes his Cell Phone and Drops the Fin can I have my Phone Back Folks* GD nigga in the car says you ready to come home or not Stone like Idk GD nigga be like get the fuck out my face you Hook and we pass the blunt and start laughing like crazy im like that was crazy G you stole his Phone Folkz he be like hell yeah on 7414 that how we do Hooks :sad:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 11:17 pm

CryBabyAssNigga wrote:I fucks with GDz but im a Black Stone my rap name is Slim Jesus Die5 on Stone Nigka Vito City *drops the Fin in front of my Folk Brothers* *bullies a Stone takes his Cell Phone and Drops the Fin can I have my Phone Back Folks* GD nigga in the car says you ready to come home or not Stone like Idk GD nigga be like get the fuck out my face you Hook and we pass the blunt and start laughing like crazy im like that was crazy G you stole his Phone Folkz he be like hell yeah on 7414 that how we do Hooks :sad:

*old pictures of him throwin up Mickey cobra are found on his Facebook page* *swears he's black stone but ironically films himself riding threw black stone hood droppin the 5 Nd saying fuck Jeff fort :whaat: *shoots video with GD'z but drops the rakes and the GD'z don't care because they all insane/renegade* :discust:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 11:19 pm

CryBabyAssNigga wrote:I fucks with GDz but im a Black Stone my rap name is Slim Jesus Die5 on Stone Nigka Vito City *drops the Fin in front of my Folk Brothers* *bullies a Stone takes his Cell Phone and Drops the Fin can I have my Phone Back Folks* GD nigga in the car says you ready to come home or not Stone like Idk GD nigga be like get the fuck out my face you Hook and we pass the blunt and start laughing like crazy im like that was crazy G you stole his Phone Folkz he be like hell yeah on 7414 that how we do Hooks :sad:

*shoots video with 3 shirtless dread heads rockin Timbs passing around the same stack of crumpled up 20s*

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:23 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:

*old pictures of him throwin up Mickey cobra are found on his Facebook page* *swears he's black stone but ironically films himself riding threw black stone hood droppin the 5 Nd saying fuck Jeff fort :whaat: *shoots video with GD'z but drops the rakes and the GD'z don't care because they all insane/renegade* :discust:

lol rides in the Hood dropping Latin Kings cause they said Fuck the Maniac Stones drops VL too and Crack 4s saying RIP Pappy cracks Treys too but a couple of my homies are BDN and they shake they head saying No No im not BDK throwing up the Treys up throws up Lz throws up Yz up but drops the rakes for Bricksquad cause they Die5 :lol:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:26 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:

*shoots video with 3 shirtless dread heads rockin Timbs passing around the same stack of crumpled up 20s*

on Insane Gangster Stone we Renegade we GDk and BPSK Die5 Die6 too :lol:
Smokes a Blunt and drops the Fin again then throws up the Fin and slams my chest drops VL Cracks Treys and Drops Rakes Cracks 4s Drops Yz for TYMB but fucks with 051 :lol:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:29 pm

CryBabyAssNigga wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

on Insane Gangster Stone we Renegade we GDk and BPSK Die5 Die6 too :lol:
Smokes a Blunt and drops the Fin again then throws up the Fin and slams my chest drops VL Cracks Treys and Drops Rakes Cracks 4s Drops Yz for TYMB but fucks with 051 :lol:

Image :ohhh:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » May 9th, 2016, 11:46 pm

*will only say he's a stone once in a blue moon but reps his clique/street every chance he gets, will never even tell niggas he's black stone, but will the drop the fin a heartbeat, swears he's Latin King and Vice Lord Killer but has IVL's in his video gets into Twitter with TYMB and Loskiii ask him to pull up but never does. Then says he's bdk and he only fucks with blue Finn BD'z cause they bang a five star even though he supposed to be 5 killer :whaat: tattoos are revealed of a five point star on a his chest, defends all of his actions by saying he's a "renegade stone"

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:56 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:*will only say he's a stone once in a blue moon but reps his clique/street every chance he gets, will never even tell niggas he's black stone, but will the drop the fin a heartbeat, swears he's Latin King and Vice Lord Killer but has IVL's in his video gets into Twitter with TYMB and Loskiii ask him to pull up but never does. Then says he's bdk and he only fucks with blue Finn BD'z cause they bang a five star even though he supposed to be 5 killer :whaat: tattoos are revealed of a five point star on a his chest, defends all of his actions by saying he's a "renegade stone"

I be rocking with MCN but MCK tho for THF cause im 051 im cracking 4s for Angelo 4s but im a Body Snatcher 4 im GDK but im GD for Dro city im BDK but im TYMB im BPSK but im BPSN on Stone for Gmebe im a Latin King but I got Gangsta Two Six in my videos :lol:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » May 10th, 2016, 1:40 am

prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » May 10th, 2016, 7:39 am

Getting top from a Thot

damn you been studyin dem niggas a lil too hard :ohhh:

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » May 10th, 2016, 3:24 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:

Getting top from a Thot

Lame ass crip nigga :discust:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » May 10th, 2016, 3:30 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:

Getting top from a Thot

so who you honor.?? larry hoover, bobby gore, t rodgers or raymond n tookie n nem.?? oh you a blood now i forgot. you gone air da block out for t.rodgers now on slime.?? :whaat: :killself:

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » May 10th, 2016, 8:03 pm

This streetpunk tm Neva have it :whaat: type nigga get punched on n treated by the same niggas he clicked to.he so dedicated n wanna be accepted by them so bad he allow it,and when them same dudes got issues he the first to send his self off :lol: gooftroop

boss
boss

Postby BarefaceBlaine » May 10th, 2016, 8:05 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:

Getting top from a Thot

so who you honor.?? larry hoover, bobby gore, t rodgers or raymond n tookie n nem.?? oh you a blood now i forgot. you gone air da block out for t.rodgers now on slime.?? :whaat: :killself:

But you was previously stone but purple and green flagging :discust: :cmon: nigga looked like piccolo off dragon ball z when he was flagged up :discust:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » May 10th, 2016, 8:26 pm

see dats how i know u aint no real nigga why you gotta make up shit just to type.?? learn to just shut up bruh nun wrong wit takin dat L and ignoring "blood" :lol:

Return to Lobby