Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by The Chosen One » April 19th, 2016, 9:56 pm

Fucking Chicago niggas is wild. that city needs help, all kinds of rappers and aspiring rappers getting murk out there

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yvTDtmCrCUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 05:16PM
CHICAGO (WLS) -- An aspiring rapper was shot and killed while filming a music video with other artists and friends at Foster Park on Chicago's South Side overnight. Four other people were wounded in the shooting.

Police said someone walked up to the group and opened fire near West 83rd and South Bishop in the city's Auburn Gresham neighborhood just before 2:20 a.m. Tuesday.

A 23-year-old man was shot in the back of the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. The victim's aunt, Angela Tate, identified him as Damond Dawson, an aspiring rapper. She said she warned him about the danger.

"I always told my kids and my sons and everybody. Stay out of Foster Park because they're shooting people. You don't need to be up there," Tate said.

The shooting was recorded on video. The group was filming for a song called "Two Techs and a 50 Shot," which refers to guns. A rapper, who goes by the name "Foreign Lyfe," said the camera was focused on the group when the gunman approached.

"I heard my homie say that he had seen somebody pulling up or whatever. We turned around and look back again, quick as we looked back, started shooting. Shots coming from everywhere," he said. The video and camera were turned over to police.

Four other people were also shot. A 19-year-old woman was shot twice in the groin. She was transported to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where she is listed in serious condition. A 20-year-old man was shot nine times in the leg, a 25-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the leg and an 18-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the back, police said. They drove to Christ Hospital, where their conditions stabilized. One of the men who was grazed left the hospital early Tuesday, limping. He would not talk on camera.

Dawson's grief-stricken relatives came to the scene Tuesday morning, hoping for answers. Officers set up crime tape, searched for shell casings and spoke with witnesses.

Area South investigators said the shooting may be gang-related, but there is no word on a specific motive. No one is in custody.

Source: abc7chicago.com

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: Aspiring Rapper Gunned Down While Filming Video on Southside of Chicago

Post by The Chosen One » April 19th, 2016, 9:58 pm

dont worry no racist cops were injured :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 19th, 2016, 9:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:dont worry no racist cops were injured :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:
:lol:

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » April 19th, 2016, 10:02 pm

I'm not gon lie I lol'd when she said two techs and a 50 shot.

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:10 pm

The Chosen One wrote:Fucking Chicago niggas is wild. that city needs help, all kinds of rappers and aspiring rappers getting murk out there

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yvTDtmCrCUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 05:16PM
CHICAGO (WLS) -- An aspiring rapper was shot and killed while filming a music video with other artists and friends at Foster Park on Chicago's South Side overnight. Four other people were wounded in the shooting.

Police said someone walked up to the group and opened fire near West 83rd and South Bishop in the city's Auburn Gresham neighborhood just before 2:20 a.m. Tuesday.

A 23-year-old man was shot in the back of the head. He was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. The victim's aunt, Angela Tate, identified him as Damond Dawson, an aspiring rapper. She said she warned him about the danger.

"I always told my kids and my sons and everybody. Stay out of Foster Park because they're shooting people. You don't need to be up there," Tate said.

The shooting was recorded on video. The group was filming for a song called "Two Techs and a 50 Shot," which refers to guns. A rapper, who goes by the name "Foreign Lyfe," said the camera was focused on the group when the gunman approached.

"I heard my homie say that he had seen somebody pulling up or whatever. We turned around and look back again, quick as we looked back, started shooting. Shots coming from everywhere," he said. The video and camera were turned over to police.

Four other people were also shot. A 19-year-old woman was shot twice in the groin. She was transported to Advocate Christ Medical Center, where she is listed in serious condition. A 20-year-old man was shot nine times in the leg, a 25-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the leg and an 18-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the back, police said. They drove to Christ Hospital, where their conditions stabilized. One of the men who was grazed left the hospital early Tuesday, limping. He would not talk on camera.

Dawson's grief-stricken relatives came to the scene Tuesday morning, hoping for answers. Officers set up crime tape, searched for shell casings and spoke with witnesses.

Area South investigators said the shooting may be gang-related, but there is no word on a specific motive. No one is in custody.

Source: abc7chicago.com
:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: now this confirms you niggas leg shooters :whaat:

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Then yall tried to shoot a hoe in her pussy :ohlawd: fuck is wrong with yall niggas

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 19th, 2016, 10:16 pm

CHAMP wrote:Then yall tried to shoot a hoe in her pussy :ohlawd: fuck is wrong with yall niggas

Shit gettin so bad that its goin from killin kids to killin bitches reproductive system all together.

Left my man's thigh lookin life swiss cheese too :smh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 19th, 2016, 10:16 pm

At least children are safe for now

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 19th, 2016, 10:16 pm

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » April 19th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Another dumbass doing dumb shit that caused him to lose his life :smh:

Niggaz die from leg shots...occasionally. 9 shots to the legs u not walking for a good year if that and if u do walk again u not going to be walkin regular.

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:17 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
CHAMP wrote:Then yall tried to shoot a hoe in her pussy :ohlawd: fuck is wrong with yall niggas

Shit gettin so bad that its goin from killin kids to killin bitches reproductive system all together.

:whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 19th, 2016, 10:18 pm

chili gassin them chi niggas man :lmao: :lmao: :rip: im dying laughing at 9 times ,in da leg I didn't notice that :lmao: n shot a hoe in the pussy, thats' how u know they gay :discust: pussy don't mean shit to southside chi niggas, only dicks do :umhm: dicks as in klips n guns too :umhm:

BuffaloCriss
underboss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 19th, 2016, 10:19 pm

CHAMP wrote::ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: now this confirms you niggas leg shooters :whaat:
BluntedUp wrote:

yall rather what niggas to die :cmon: :yeahaight:

BuffaloCriss
underboss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » April 19th, 2016, 10:20 pm

G-unit 5neakers wrote:chili gassin them chi niggas man :lmao: :lmao: :rip: im dying laughing at 9 times ,in da leg I didn't notice that :lmao: n shot a hoe in the pussy, thats' how u know they gay :discust: pussy don't mean shit to southside chi niggas, only dicks do :umhm: dicks as in klips n guns too :umhm:
this ain't funny :cmon: lives have been lost

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:21 pm

My thing is how the fuck a nigga manages to get shot in the leg 9 times..like a nigga had to be literally dead ass aiming for his shit for him to get hit that many times. Fuck yall niggas shooting and not shooting to kill for, just shooting niggas in they legs? Df :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :whaat:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:chili gassin them chi niggas man :lmao: :lmao: :rip: im dying laughing at 9 times ,in da leg I didn't notice that :lmao: n shot a hoe in the pussy, thats' how u know they gay :discust: pussy don't mean shit to southside chi niggas, only dicks do :umhm: dicks as in klips n guns too :umhm:
:whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 19th, 2016, 10:22 pm

Niggas did a video about guns with no guns

Got caught lackin

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 19th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Chicago niggas lookin for legs kids and bitches like this right now

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:24 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Chicago niggas lookin for legs kids and bitches like this right now
NameanTheNewMod wrote:Niggas did a video about guns with no guns

Got caught lackin
:whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

HoodProphet
boss
boss

Post by HoodProphet » April 19th, 2016, 10:25 pm

The Chicago obsession saga continues :whaat:

SUCK MY DICK B
superior
superior

Post by SUCK MY DICK B » April 19th, 2016, 10:27 pm

HoodProphet wrote:The Chicago obsession saga continues :whaat:
Shut yo white ass up :whaat:

oog
oog

Post by » April 19th, 2016, 10:29 pm

The Chosen One wrote:dont worry no racist cops were injured :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:
Go speak on the old black man that beat the racist white man on the train in Chicago.

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » April 19th, 2016, 10:29 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Chicago niggas lookin for legs kids and bitches like this right now

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 19th, 2016, 10:31 pm

Billi G wrote:
Look at Kendrick Perkins in the back tho. Nigga got a ring and still aint crack a smile. Aint never seen that nigga look happy :lol:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » April 19th, 2016, 10:31 pm

They shot a girl in her pussy :whaat:

Proactive motherfuckers, making sure the babies can't even be conceived

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » April 19th, 2016, 10:33 pm

Half these niggas ain't busting shit not a grape not a nut Nada but the first to comment on sum leg shots o well Chili get ur purse n doctor them niggas up fckin nurse :whaat: while ur at it stop at Walgreen's n get u a perm