Migos OFFSET AND CREW JUMPIN A MAN IN TEXAS

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: Migos OFFSET AND CREW JUMPIN A MAN IN TEXAS

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 12th, 2016, 9:40 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nQ9VEeriBvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:whaat: Weak ass shit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that damn kick gets some jeans with more room this nigga legs cant even breath to kick :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: dat shit was super weak, dat is how northside niggas of the city fight in Georgia ,from macon to the A, etc :lmao: living in lil mexico got they fight game weak az hell :lmao: lookin like blakk surenos :ohlawd: :discust:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:42 pm

SXSW wrote:You can't even quit typing me so how you gone quit the site :hmm:
But if u got banned right now yo ass would make a new account :ohhh: :lol: shut this how down? Nigga please that's why made 4 other accounts right? And tried to accuse me of random niggas to justify the reasons yo ass almost hit the triple digits in accounts? :discust: :lmao:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:44 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:Every account I put up it had a reference to FVM or Young mob. Also Insane and flipping sets plus VL's.
:umhm: :lol:
He trying to get me to diss ya'll city while he in the Suburbs with the St Lunatics chilling :lol:
:lmao:...i already know mane...i been said he wasn't from the M..when he used to say some shit that was wrong as fuck about the city...all he do is research old posts on here and re-post them on here like know some shit lol...
Nigga might have a family member that stay here but damn fool ain't from here
:umhm: when u BD but used to be GD niggas went through a whole transformation on here :lmao: on his Gohan fusion with Vegeta type shit :ohlawd:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:44 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
But if u got banned right now yo ass would make a new account :ohhh: :lol: shut this how down? Nigga please that's why made 4 other accounts right? And tried to accuse me of random niggas to justify the reasons yo ass almost hit the triple digits in accounts? :discust: :lmao:
Prime example can't stop typing me. This excites you daddy K online let me talk to him Pause.

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:46 pm

SXSW wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Prime example can't stop typing me. This excites you daddy K online let me talk to him Pause.
U my favorite nigga to troll :umhm:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:47 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:Every account I put up it had a reference to FVM or Young mob. Also Insane and flipping sets plus VL's.
He trying to get me to diss ya'll city while he in the Suburbs with the St Lunatics chilling :lol:
:lmao:...i already know mane...i been said he wasn't from the M..when he used to say some shit that was wrong as fuck about the city...all he do is research old posts on here and re-post them on here like know some shit lol...
I remember fucking with you about that he lying saying he was at the park. I got to apologize for that his hoe was safely in St. Louis laughing.

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:48 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
:umhm: when u BD but used to be GD niggas went through a whole transformation on here :lmao: on his Gohan fusion with Vegeta type shit :ohlawd:
Try again pussy....don't make me come thru "10mile" mane..since that's yo hood...i kno a nigga i grew up wit stay over there

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:49 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
SXSW wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
U my favorite nigga to troll :umhm:
Papi K-DAWG know but I can't be your father Cuz. Go visit him in the pinta he need commissary.

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:52 pm

SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
I remember fucking with you about that he lying saying he was at the park. I got to apologize for that his hoe was safely in St. Louis laughing.
Lol its all goody bruh...my patnah nem was throwing a Lil park by those apts but it started raining that day so they moved it to the house...nobody walked past the park mane that fool was lying

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:53 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Lol its all goody bruh...my patnah nem was throwing a Lil park by those apts but it started raining that day so they moved it to the house...nobody walked past the park mane that fool was lying
*BBQ @ the park

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:55 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Lil dumb ass boy can't even troll right. You remember the thread he was saying he was gone meet B126D half way yo Nashville and got exposed :ohlawd:

....?
underboss
underboss

Post by ....? » April 12th, 2016, 9:56 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nQ9VEeriBvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:whaat: Weak ass shit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that damn kick gets some jeans with more room this nigga legs cant even breath to kick :lmao: :lmao:
That nigga with the 12s on pants lil as fuck bruh that shit ain't even cool :smh:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:58 pm

SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Lil dumb ass boy can't even troll right. You remember the thread he was saying he was gone meet B126D half way yo Nashville and got exposed :ohlawd:
Yea then his slow as got caught lyin like was in Texas too

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Yeah he typed my name on that one :discust:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 10:03 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Even though u said it :ohlawd:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 10:04 pm

K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Yea then his slow as got caught lyin like was in Texas too
:lmao: :lmao: ain't no "caught" that was pure Trollin I posted a pic of waffles for that nigga :umhm:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 12th, 2016, 10:07 pm

SXSW wrote:You only a multiple when you use them at the same time idiot. All my accounts they know who I am unlike you playing several different people.

I was banned just like 75% of the board plus the owner plays like a different person like you with several accounts.
This my last time saying it but I will put up those quotes showing you multi fake ass.
I'm gone put your address up up to because you need to learn respect.

:ohhh: post that shit

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 10:11 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
SXSW wrote:You only a multiple when you use them at the same time idiot. All my accounts they know who I am unlike you playing several different people.

I was banned just like 75% of the board plus the owner plays like a different person like you with several accounts.
This my last time saying it but I will put up those quotes showing you multi fake ass.

Please post it thehoodup is waiting :sad:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 10:11 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:

:wtf: you be the main one saying don't do you now you want me to get his ass :whaat:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 10:11 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
Even though u said it :ohlawd:
Yea u right i did...i was looking for a grown person(18+)...not some 10 year old walking his Lil brother that don't count

@sxsw..lol

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 10:13 pm

SXSW wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

:wtf: you be the main one saying don't do you now you want me to get his ass :whaat:
Do it nigga put me out my misery .. :sad:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 12th, 2016, 10:17 pm

SXSW wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

:ohlawd: YOU'RE Right but now hes darin u too

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 12th, 2016, 10:21 pm

....? wrote:

That nigga with the 12s on pants lil as fuck bruh that shit ain't even cool :smh:
migos ,supposed to have the keys to the streets :lmao: them & yfn lucci ,
u saw how yfn do, he ain't fighting :ohlawd:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 10:24 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
SXSW wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

He anxious for this huh like he on edge. He say he in misery I'm gone keep him there. I'll give him a snippet.

st. louis, mo 63129

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 12th, 2016, 10:27 pm

SXSW wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
SXSW wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

He anxious for this huh like he on edge. He say he in misery I'm gone keep him there. I'll give him a snippet.

st. louis, mo 63129
:ohhh: :hmm: TM you should stop while youre ahead