Migos OFFSET AND CREW JUMPIN A MAN IN TEXAS

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Migos OFFSET AND CREW JUMPIN A MAN IN TEXAS

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 12th, 2016, 8:16 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nQ9VEeriBvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:whaat: Weak ass shit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that damn kick gets some jeans with more room this nigga legs cant even breath to kick :lmao: :lmao:

oog
oog

Re: Migos OFFSET AND CREW JUMPIN A MAN IN TEXAS

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 8:21 pm

I seen this last week he gone violate his probation for that kick :ohlawd:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 8:23 pm

:umhm: lil K-DAWG takes the L Along wit weak ass Houston who DONT punch back :ohlawd:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 8:28 pm

Where you from TMFAGGIT
SXSW wrote:This your other account and you claiming both St. Louis and Memphis.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48311

Username:69MurdaMob Location:Memphis(Raleigh) St. Louis (1100 Hodiamont)Occupation:Memphis Raleigh MOB Taliban New Home Ghost MOB Die FVM St.Louis(1100 Hodiamont 44xbud, Bang Bang Ville Gang aka 49xBeacon 58kxxPershingK) 42 Ville, Die FVM, New Homes Ghost MOB VLN, 104 Crenshaw MOB
:ohhh: :whaat: :comeon:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 8:29 pm

SXSW wrote:Where you from TMFAGGIT

Username:69MurdaMob Location:Memphis(Raleigh) St. Louis (1100 Hodiamont)Occupation:Memphis Raleigh MOB Taliban New Home Ghost MOB Die FVM St.Louis(1100 Hodiamont 44xbud, Bang Bang Ville Gang aka 49xBeacon 58kxxPershingK) 42 Ville, Die FVM, New Homes Ghost MOB VLN, 104 Crenshaw MOB
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nice try but that nigga influences lots of my trolling :umhm:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 8:36 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
SXSW wrote:Where you from TMFAGGIT

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nice try but that nigga influences lots of my trolling :umhm:
K-DAWG
Kickdoeburglar
Dickies
40water
DTA
:ohlawd: why didn't u quit this site officially the first time u got banned? My nigga a slave to an online forum :sad:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 8:38 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:fvm m8b vs vln:
:lol: fvm(FUCK ALMIGHTY) m8b a clique of gd'z/crips in north memphis that'z some straight up vlk'z.. they jumped a dude claimin uvl outside a reform school and they retaliated with a fight between like 11 niggas in the club.. after dat a couple niggas shot and it been on ever since :shrug:

bloods vs vl:
:lol: vl chiefs/plugs got mad at they young goons for flipping piru/blood so in westwood the finballerz started murkin them cats in like 2011 and the piru'z got deep as fucc and started snatchin they bloccs back.. but they was like most of us used to be cool since we all been in the same squad before so we might as well clique up and start robbing the gd'z/crips in indian hills/western park :facepalm:

young m8b vs fvm m8b:
young m8b a group of south memphis hoes, made up of 9 duces bloods/108 piru'z/uvl n tvl, this probably the biggest beef in the city right now..

young m8b vs bloods:
:lol: where do i start? some og from cali clamin 6 duces bloods came down hurr to get on some cool shit with his brim homies but got his ass murked in the club by some young m8b niggas.. then some blood niggas started walkin around with ar15's n shit makin disses.. they responded by spraying king azz star mama house and shooting him in the ass.. og boo dirty got in a shootout.. and a young m8b nigga got his sister stabbed.. after all the beef the 6 duces clicced up wit goon squad and made an alliance with young m8b :facepalm: :cmon:

r90s nhc vs stones:
when stones first came down hurr the crips in rivercide started smashin on em and callin em fake.. the stones aint pop bacc for nothin

raleigh mob vs goon squad/fvm m8b

grape street crips vs 109 piru

hoover crip vs 108 piru
gd'z and crips used to beef heavy in the haven :discust: :whaat: :smh:
Just own it lil boy.

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 8:47 pm

SXSW wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:fvm m8b vs vln:
:lol: fvm(FUCK ALMIGHTY) m8b a clique of gd'z/crips in north memphis that'z some straight up vlk'z.. they jumped a dude claimin uvl outside a reform school and they retaliated with a fight between like 11 niggas in the club.. after dat a couple niggas shot and it been on ever since :shrug:

bloods vs vl:
:lol: vl chiefs/plugs got mad at they young goons for flipping piru/blood so in westwood the finballerz started murkin them cats in like 2011 and the piru'z got deep as fucc and started snatchin they bloccs back.. but they was like most of us used to be cool since we all been in the same squad before so we might as well clique up and start robbing the gd'z/crips in indian hills/western park :facepalm:

young m8b vs fvm m8b:
young m8b a group of south memphis hoes, made up of 9 duces bloods/108 piru'z/uvl n tvl, this probably the biggest beef in the city right now..

young m8b vs bloods:
:lol: where do i start? some og from cali clamin 6 duces bloods came down hurr to get on some cool shit with his brim homies but got his ass murked in the club by some young m8b niggas.. then some blood niggas started walkin around with ar15's n shit makin disses.. they responded by spraying king azz star mama house and shooting him in the ass.. og boo dirty got in a shootout.. and a young m8b nigga got his sister stabbed.. after all the beef the 6 duces clicced up wit goon squad and made an alliance with young m8b :facepalm: :cmon:

r90s nhc vs stones:
when stones first came down hurr the crips in rivercide started smashin on em and callin em fake.. the stones aint pop bacc for nothin

raleigh mob vs goon squad/fvm m8b

grape street crips vs 109 piru

hoover crip vs 108 piru
gd'z and crips used to beef heavy in the haven :discust: :whaat: :smh:
Just own it lil boy.
Why are spamming the thread with post from ya previous account? :whaat: :lol: :discust:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 8:50 pm

69MurdaMob wrote:if im insane i can go what i want too goofy ass niggas.. and i used to unknown but i flipped because i didn't wanna go to war with FVM Mob because they chased me and my niggas into a bathroom and my niggas locked the door and left me jammed up outside.. so flipped blood and i been insane since highschool.. but i still got hella vl patna's
:lmao:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 8:53 pm

YungNMobbin wrote: What the fuxk? sinxe when bloods start riding the 5? :shrug: that must be Chicago shit.. i rep that Eastside 9 Deuxe Beebop Bl92ds from Memphis... and im still a Unknown Vice Lord aka Ghost Mob.. 4DubGP fuxk Ridgecrest FVM MOB... and fuxk Young MOB too..
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47798
Username:YungNMobbin Location:Orange Mound - Gatson Park(4dubGP) - Westwood aka da Bottem-- King GateOccupation:Neva loccin but im posted with that toaster trained to get rich

How many accounts have you had boy?

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 8:58 pm

Username:ImAHitta Location:Westwood Da Bottem(shout out 6DeuceBrims Hat'z up, and Gho5t MOB Vl'z)
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48747

Damn man you pathetic.

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:00 pm

:whaat: now u just reachin :lol:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:04 pm

You have at least 2 more one called yg something and deathvalleymob. All those accounts you flipping sets I just don't feel like looking through them.

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:06 pm

SXSW wrote:You have at least 2 more one called yg something and deathvalleymob. All those accounts you flipping sets I just don't feel like looking through them.
:lmao: :lmao: naw blood yo ass just looking for long lost friends in this shit :discust: u don't even have proof and what's yo Facebook mane? :umhm:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:09 pm

Every account I put up it had a reference to FVM or Young mob. Also Insane and flipping sets plus VL's.

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:13 pm

SXSW wrote:Every account I put up it had a reference to FVM or Young mob. Also Insane and flipping sets plus VL's.
:lmao: :lmao: that's all grade A Trollin but I can't take credit for them niggas.. :tiphat: ... :lol: the first time I got accused of 69murdamob I googled his shit thought it was funny used as a springboard for my own Trollin/combination of real life events that happened to me :lol:

That don't explain yo starting 5 multi account epidemic :discust:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:19 pm

You only a multiple when you use them at the same time idiot. All my accounts they know who I am unlike you playing several different people.

I was banned just like 75% of the board plus the owner plays like a different person like you with several accounts.
This my last time saying it but I will put up those quotes showing you multi fake ass.
I'm gone put your address up up to because you need to learn respect.

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:25 pm

SXSW wrote:You only a multiple when you use them at the same time idiot. All my accounts they know who I am unlike you playing several different people.

I was banned just like 75% of the board plus the owner plays like a different person like you with several accounts.
This my last time saying it but I will put up those quotes showing you multi fake ass.
I'm gone put your address up up to because you need to learn respect.
:umhm: :lmao: this nigga is a dam lame "learn respect" u taking this online shit too seriously.. :whaat: I'm starting to think u don't even get out the crib.. Only conversation u had was with me dam homie :wow: I must cyber bullying the weak ass Houston nigga that's why he get in his feelings when he can't "expose me" or when I bring up his multi accounts.. :ohlawd: why ain't u answer my question fam? EVERYTIME u leave this bitch u make a new account WHY!? Is it cause u miss these online personalities? Nigga got a artificial attachment to men he never met over the net.. I could see if homie was tender but my nigga K-Dawg on a testosterone driven site :sad:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:31 pm

SXSW wrote:Every account I put up it had a reference to FVM or Young mob. Also Insane and flipping sets plus VL's.
:umhm: :lol:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:31 pm

Cyber bullying me oh lil guy you typing me every time you get on here. You still mad you not from Memphis :lol: You sent me 5 pictures in multiple threads and one of your Jheri curl to prove yourself to me.

I guess I'm the bully.

Why you want my facebook :whaat:

Why you have so many accounts that you won't claim :whaat:

I claim mine I'm always K-DAWG from Houston.

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:32 pm

K.O.M wrote:
He trying to get me to diss ya'll city while he in the Suburbs with the St Lunatics chilling :lol:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 12th, 2016, 9:34 pm

SXSW wrote:Cyber bullying me oh lil guy you typing me every time you get on here. You still mad you not from Memphis :lol: You sent me 5 pictures in multiple threads and one of your Jheri curl to prove yourself to me.

I guess I'm the bully.

:lol:
:umhm: yeah but u desperate for this website beggin cyber hustler for a second chance :sad: u a slave nigga I can quit anytime yo ass'll probably get a withdrawal or some shit :discust: nigga need HOODUP rehab :discust:

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:37 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
SXSW wrote:Cyber bullying me oh lil guy you typing me every time you get on here. You still mad you not from Memphis :lol: You sent me 5 pictures in multiple threads and one of your Jheri curl to prove yourself to me.

I guess I'm the bully.

:lol:
:umhm: yeah but u desperate for this website beggin cyber hustler for a second chance :sad: u a slave nigga I can quit anytime yo ass'll probably get a withdrawal or some shit :discust: nigga need HOODUP rehab :discust:
Begged who nigga please more like shut this hoe down.

You had 7 accounts since 2013. I had less and I constantly was in it with the site owner.

oog
oog

Post by » April 12th, 2016, 9:39 pm

You can't even quit typing me so how you gone quit the site :hmm:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 12th, 2016, 9:39 pm

SXSW wrote:
K.O.M wrote:
He trying to get me to diss ya'll city while he in the Suburbs with the St Lunatics chilling :lol:
:lmao:...i already know mane...i been said he wasn't from the M..when he used to say some shit that was wrong as fuck about the city...all he do is research old posts on here and re-post them on here like know some shit lol...
Nigga might have a family member that stay here but damn fool ain't from here