600Breezy Got Guns For Bam Bino

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

600Breezy Got Guns For Bam Bino

Postby The Chosen One » April 6th, 2016, 2:19 am

i dont know man is there not any women in Chicago? niggas is too worried bout other niggas out there :lol:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: 600Breezy Got Guns For Bam Bino

Postby ILick-Queens » April 6th, 2016, 2:35 am

:lmao: a bunch of spanish puerto rican lookin fuckers, sounding like a jaliscian trucho from the 80's :lmao: & dats a cheap ass $500 .223

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » April 6th, 2016, 3:14 am

G-unit 5neakers wrote::lmao: a bunch of spanish puerto rican lookin fuckers, sounding like a jaliscian trucho from the 80's :lmao: & dats a cheap ass $500 .223

hispanics run nyc :shrug: dominicans & ricans got shit locked...

that $500 rifle is better than them razors them nyc niggas be carrying :lol:

no buck fifties today :umhm:

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » April 6th, 2016, 3:15 am

all i see is a lick :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

superior
superior

Postby Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 4:29 am

BuffaloCriss wrote:
G-unit 5neakers wrote::lmao: a bunch of spanish puerto rican lookin fuckers, sounding like a jaliscian trucho from the 80's :lmao: & dats a cheap ass $500 .223

hispanics run nyc :shrug: dominicans & ricans got shit locked...

that $500 rifle is better than them razors them nyc niggas be carrying :lol:

no buck fifties today :umhm:

Nyc got way less hoods than a lot of these other cities (especially chicago), yet got more shootings than all of them cept chicago. U the type of nigga to come visit ya grandma in bay ridge with a bullet proof vest on and go back home with a new nike check on ya cheek.

superior
superior

Postby Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 4:33 am

Just watched the vid... thats nyc lol

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » April 6th, 2016, 4:45 am

Everybody in every hood across America has hammers idk y niggaz act like they the only ones wit hammers whenever a camera comes on.

That nigga obviously not trying to link up wit the nigga he got a problem wit so y keep going on about it :cmon:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Postby Uno❗️ » April 6th, 2016, 5:10 am

I think That's in PA.

superior
superior

Postby Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 7:50 am

UptownDrunk wrote:I think That's in PA.

Might be, but i know for a fact that spanish nigga with the yuk mouth who told son to turn the beam on is smm from soundview. Pa (except phillt) is basically another boro nowadays. Probably viewside and nem lol since he talk about runnin pa smm.

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » April 6th, 2016, 7:52 am

Lol niggas sleep on PA. THem lil towns be active. And the Migos got that work out there for days :ohhh:

underboss
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: banned for misleading thread titles

Postby normandie_man » April 6th, 2016, 8:55 am

BluntedUp wrote:Lol niggas sleep on PA. THem lil towns be active. And the Migos got that work out there for days :ohhh:

BE SILENT YOU BEAST

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby 123 » April 6th, 2016, 9:55 am

Not taking sides but them lil dudes got twigs for arms. If they actually do something, what they gonna do when they get locked in ny?

All I know is, when that whole NY vs. LA beef we was going on in the 90s, we were fighting these dudes. IDK of they still out there? The beef was real despite what some people say. n puffy a G.

Chicago got that 600 shootings in 4 months tho which is sposed to be some kinda record. idk. ijs.. :2cents: :2cents:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » April 6th, 2016, 10:02 am

True ひ Religion wrote:
UptownDrunk wrote:I think That's in PA.

Might be, but i know for a fact that spanish nigga with the yuk mouth who told son to turn the beam on is smm from soundview. Pa (except phillt) is basically another boro nowadays. Probably viewside and nem lol since he talk about runnin pa smm.

The spanish niggah be putting on for murda around mckinley p's (around fat joe hood)....he fuks with other chicago niggahs also (i posted anotherr joint where tay 600 was chilling with them)

Also posted how edai be fuhkin with the macks uptown ..same with billionaire black & duck also chilling in bx with ybz/bloods.....so again...im not registering this so called ny ..chitown war that niggahs keep tryna hype up on here (same for this so called race war lol)

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » April 6th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Fat Joe been getting taxed in Chicago for a minute, and that ain't no bullshit. Some them niggas could be mixed, mixed niggas could pass for dominican or puerto rican.

PA does get down I got people in Bethlehem and allentown, bunch of Kings and Bloods from what I know :shrug:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » April 6th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Ricans in Chicago have a lot of family ties to NY, NJ, and Philly. Mostly the Bronx and Brooklyn.....NY ricans rotate out here with family

superior
superior

Postby Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 2:46 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Fat Joe been getting taxed in Chicago for a minute, and that ain't no bullshit. Some them niggas could be mixed, mixed niggas could pass for dominican or puerto rican.

PA does get down I got people in Bethlehem and allentown, bunch of Kings and Bloods from what I know :shrug:

Who the fuck is taxin fat joe all the way in fuckin chicago nigga? Fat joe a nigga who gives no fucks bruh, nigga done literally poked niggas eyes out.... u really think some lil savage ass hood booger leg shooter in some bungalo on the southside of chicago somewhere is gettin paid by fat joe?

U got serious problems nigga... u a pathological liar

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » April 6th, 2016, 4:13 pm

213© wrote:Not taking sides but them lil dudes got twigs for arms. If they actually do something, what they gonna do when they get locked in ny?

All I know is, when that whole NY vs. LA beef we was going on in the 90s, we were fighting these dudes. IDK of they still out there? The beef was real despite what some people say. n puffy a G.

Chicago got that 600 shootings in 4 months tho which is sposed to be some kinda record. idk. ijs.. :2cents: :2cents:

they ain't the real Mexicans n chicanos, we already said new York blacks, wouldn't last 2 years with ya'll either, :umhm: the west koast blacks doing a better job ... u ain't gotta hit up , the rest of the vatos homie, mayates in new York kan't even handle Puerto riqans and Cubans :umhm:

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » April 6th, 2016, 4:28 pm

Niggaz on here got a real imagination wit all the lies and make believe stories pertaining to ny from people who nver been here :2cents: :cmon:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » April 6th, 2016, 5:07 pm

True ひ Religion wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Fat Joe been getting taxed in Chicago for a minute, and that ain't no bullshit. Some them niggas could be mixed, mixed niggas could pass for dominican or puerto rican.

Who the fuck is taxin fat joe all the way in fuckin chicago nigga? Fat joe a nigga who gives no fucks bruh, nigga done literally poked niggas eyes out.... u really think some lil savage ass hood booger leg shooter in some bungalo on the southside of chicago somewhere is gettin paid by fat joe?

Him & chris always say joe & somebody else who i forgot be getting taxed or robbed in chicago

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 6th, 2016, 5:18 pm

Q. wrote:
True ひ Religion wrote:

Him & chris always say joe & somebody else who i forgot be getting taxed or robbed in chicago

fat joe, dmx, 50cent and ja-rule :ohhh: payin taxes to the chi, with the money Atlanta smm ,sending ya'll :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 6th, 2016, 5:28 pm

:ohhh: nevermind, 50cent bombed on latin kings :lmao: :dance:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » April 6th, 2016, 7:11 pm

Joe was getting taxed by the Kings, get in tune stupid :shrug: :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » April 6th, 2016, 8:15 pm

HoodProphet wrote:

He sure was, everybody know that, you kno you cant tell these niggas nothing.....i remember gucci almost got wacked by chi town gds :2cents:

superior
superior

Postby Bucktown » April 6th, 2016, 8:31 pm

HoodProphet wrote:

Get in tune with what nigga? Your imagination? You the same nigga who said gs9 was getting taxed by chicago niggas cause they took a picture together :lol: you in lala land nigga, nobody gives a fuck about chicago niggas outside of chicago, nobody sendin you niggas money just cause u ask for it. Nne of yall gonnq leave them slums and do shit to nobody lol. Joe aint king, joe is KAR, a gang way more deadly than kings and will tax YOU for even running your mouth on some fantasy snitch shit lol.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » April 6th, 2016, 8:36 pm

True ひ Religion wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:

Get in tune with what nigga? Your imagination? You the same nigga who said gs9 was getting taxed by chicago niggas cause they took a picture together :lol: you in lala land nigga, nobody gives a fuck about chicago niggas outside of chicago, nobody sendin you niggas money just cause u ask for it. Nne of yall gonnq leave them slums and do shit to nobody lol. Joe aint king, joe is KAR, a gang way more deadly than kings and will tax YOU for even running your mouth on some fantasy snitch shit lol.

This nigga said KAR is more deadly then kings :whaat: :facepalm: :killself: i dont even like the kings but :cmon:

Next

Return to Lobby