how do i change the color of my name?

superior
superior
Posts: 3714
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 10:39 am
Location: JIZZLE bring all the pistols!
Region: South
Affiliation: We seeing paper on the Johnny udigg wtf im sayin

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby SUCK MY DICK B » March 22nd, 2016, 11:04 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:Logged on and this site looks like a fuccin rainbow, all you faggots changing y'all colors

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:




lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 386
Joined: June 20th, 2013, 6:39 am
Region: West
Affiliation: @ Da Morgue

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby Zombie » March 22nd, 2016, 11:12 pm

this site never alerts about any changes they do but niggas randomly find this out so they might be actual mods on here playing games :hmm:

godfather
godfather
Online
User avatar
Posts: 46193
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby Q. » March 23rd, 2016, 1:02 am

Im saying though can we get an edit button

prince
prince
Online
Posts: 7721
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 23rd, 2016, 1:07 am

Carcass wrote:this site never alerts about any changes they do but niggas randomly find this out so they might be actual mods on here playing games :hmm:



:ohhh:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6026
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby King♚Kutthroat » March 23rd, 2016, 2:10 am

Million$Mojado wrote:Logged on and this site looks like a fuccin rainbow, all you faggots changing y'all colors


:lmao: :lmao:

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 200
Joined: May 12th, 2013, 2:06 pm
Location: Chicago
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: to harrass trolls lol

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby BD backwoods » March 23rd, 2016, 10:43 pm

:shrug2:

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12475
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby ILick-Queens » March 23rd, 2016, 10:47 pm

E.T.G wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:lime green bihh (in my waka voice) hitsquad, money gang Taliban shit :lol:


$ Green is supreme $ M8v3n m8n3y with my 3rd'z on that FMC shit..


crips, flaggin green now

Image

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 739
Joined: June 7th, 2013, 1:03 pm
Location: YA MOMMA'S MOUTH
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby Grim Da Reaper » March 23rd, 2016, 10:59 pm

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
E.T.G wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:lime green bihh (in my waka voice) hitsquad, money gang Taliban shit :lol:


$ Green is supreme $ M8v3n m8n3y with my 3rd'z on that FMC shit..


crips, flaggin green now

Image

shotguns and original swamp compton crips flag green :whaat:

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 42
Joined: May 18th, 2013, 7:43 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby SERPENT » March 24th, 2016, 9:23 am

:whew:

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby BluntedUp » March 24th, 2016, 9:29 am

Q. wrote:Im saying though can we get an edit button

I rather that then the name change and colors.


This site move so retarded lol. :whaat:

Shit really is a hood site. Aint no forum i ever been on aint have no edit button :discust:

NYPD payin this nigga to do that :2cents: :lol:

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 4
Joined: May 19th, 2013, 6:54 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby TYRANT+ » March 24th, 2016, 9:30 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Q. wrote:Im saying though can we get an edit button

I rather that then the name change and colors.


This site move so retarded lol. :whaat:

Shit really is a hood site. Aint no forum i ever been on aint have no edit button :discust:

NYPD payin this nigga to do that :2cents: :lol:

:sad:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6026
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby King♚Kutthroat » March 24th, 2016, 9:31 am

my nigga tyrant HIV positive :sad:

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 22
Joined: May 19th, 2013, 4:16 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby TYRANT- » March 24th, 2016, 9:33 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:my nigga tyrant HIV positive :sad:

:discust: :yeahright:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6026
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby King♚Kutthroat » March 24th, 2016, 9:34 am

TYRANT- wrote:
King♚Kutthroat wrote:my nigga tyrant HIV positive :sad:

:discust: :yeahright:


:whaat: :lmao: this nigga prolly a mod and shit on the low

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby BluntedUp » March 24th, 2016, 9:34 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:my nigga tyrant HIV positive :sad:

Back when I was in High school it was a chick wit aids who came to talk to my class. Im sittin in the front and shit lol. This bitch rolls herself over to my desk(she was in a wheelchair) and puts her aids infested coffee on my desk.

I was like :wtf3: fuck is u doin lol. Talkin all on me and shit, bitch u forgot what u have? :lol:

She probably dead now tho, she had it bad :wow:

prospect
User avatar
Posts: 62
Joined: May 27th, 2013, 1:30 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Ancient Egypt

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby ANAPA » March 24th, 2016, 9:41 am

this site be random af the owner probably be :lmao: messing with niggas :whaat:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6026
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby King♚Kutthroat » March 24th, 2016, 9:42 am

bruh get the fuck off my color :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 331
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 2:55 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral Zone

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby DeAd PrEz » March 24th, 2016, 9:52 am

:rejoice:

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 20
Joined: August 20th, 2013, 5:56 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby Belizean Shotta » March 24th, 2016, 3:42 pm

cool/bool :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » March 24th, 2016, 5:33 pm

babythug wrote:
Da.reg wrote:
SLIME BOSS DK wrote:
Da.reg wrote:I'm not sure, I took break from site came back and niggas got shit added to there names and colors

Me too bruh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i was like "what the fuck"


Lmao :lol:



one of these days you gotta change your avatar, gettin old seein a bitch takin a shit :discust: :discust: no offence just sayin maybe think about it :lol: :lol:

:lmao:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » March 24th, 2016, 5:34 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
babythug wrote:
Da.reg wrote:
SLIME BOSS DK wrote:
Da.reg wrote:I'm not sure, I took break from site came back and niggas got shit added to there names and colors

Me too bruh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i was like "what the fuck"


Lmao :lol:



one of these days you gotta change your avatar, gettin old seein a bitch takin a shit :discust: :discust: no offence just sayin maybe think about it :lol: :lol:

Rather that than them fried chicken avis. Dont tell dose. But that shit do be giving me the munchies just looking at popeyes :whaat: Harolds chicken too :lol:

:lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » March 24th, 2016, 5:35 pm

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
babythug wrote:
Da.reg wrote:
SLIME BOSS DK wrote:
Da.reg wrote:I'm not sure, I took break from site came back and niggas got shit added to there names and colors

Me too bruh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i was like "what the fuck"


Lmao :lol:



one of these days you gotta change your avatar, gettin old seein a bitch takin a shit :discust: :discust: no offence just sayin maybe think about it :lol: :lol:

Rather that than them fried chicken avis. Dont tell dose. But that shit do be giving me the munchies just looking at popeyes :whaat: Harolds chicken too :lol:



that tater tot head ass nigga already know

w his bitch ass

:whaat:

niggah I know your ass is hungry :lol:

superior
superior
Posts: 4573
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Money

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby 441 » March 24th, 2016, 5:37 pm

Grim Da Reaper wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
E.T.G wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:lime green bihh (in my waka voice) hitsquad, money gang Taliban shit :lol:


$ Green is supreme $ M8v3n m8n3y with my 3rd'z on that FMC shit..


crips, flaggin green now

Image

shotguns and original swamp compton crips flag green :whaat:


Niggas ain't never been outta state before. Yeah Crips been flagging green, mostly Crips in money cliccs and shit.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Location: Murda Mass
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » March 24th, 2016, 5:40 pm

Grim Da Reaper wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
E.T.G wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:lime green bihh (in my waka voice) hitsquad, money gang Taliban shit :lol:


$ Green is supreme $ M8v3n m8n3y with my 3rd'z on that FMC shit..


crips, flaggin green now

Image

shotguns and original swamp compton crips flag green :whaat:

Gardena Paybacc Crips be wearing my favorite Sports gear :bow:

superior
superior
Posts: 4573
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Money

Re: how do i change the color of my name?

Postby 441 » March 24th, 2016, 6:35 pm

I wear it for my money clicc

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: agrohimrtn, agrohimtqh, agrohimusb, angermanegment, biale, BkBarclays, Google [Bot], HarlemWorldATL, Lalivin23, Obadyahu, Q., townbizzEa$T O and 216 guests