Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)
Location: Murda Mass

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » March 19th, 2016, 9:52 am

⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:Check yoself lil nigga before you get bussted.
:lol: thats an IG crown dumb fuck belden Gangsters :lmao: :lmao: :behead:

That aint no IG crown lil nikka.
Its in blue dumbass ni66a.

Its a Gangster Disciples crown.
SGDz sorry to correct you Folks :tiphat:

Naw, Its a GD's crown.
oh my bad Folks I thought it was IGz cause of the person posted I had no idea they was tagging 6 Point Crowns :tiphat:



User avatar
LordFolks
associate
Posts: 129
Joined: March 13th, 2016, 5:41 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY GANGSTER DISCIPLE NATION
Location: ALMIGHTY GANGSTER DISCIPLES GET IT POPPIN

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by LordFolks » March 19th, 2016, 10:25 am

ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:Check yoself lil nigga before you get bussted.
:lol: thats an IG crown dumb fuck belden Gangsters :lmao: :lmao: :behead:

That aint no IG crown lil nikka.
Its in blue dumbass ni66a.

Its a Gangster Disciples crown.
SGDz sorry to correct you Folks :tiphat:

Naw, Its a GD's crown.
oh my bad Folks I thought it was IGz cause of the person posted I had no idea they was tagging 6 Point Crowns :tiphat:
Dont even trip about it folkks.
Yeah. GD's be with the six point and 3 point crown.
Aint nobody knowing about the six point crown.
80% of nation dont even know we have the "King" rank, "Know we almighty" or know we use crowns.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6058
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by ReclezzRenegade » March 19th, 2016, 10:30 am

:comeon: nigga you aint king shit. u look more people then folks. FOH yo albino spic rat ass :whaat:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)
Location: Murda Mass

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » March 19th, 2016, 10:31 am

⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:Check yoself lil nigga before you get bussted.
:lol: thats an IG crown dumb fuck belden Gangsters :lmao: :lmao: :behead:

That aint no IG crown lil nikka.
Its in blue dumbass ni66a.

Its a Gangster Disciples crown.
SGDz sorry to correct you Folks :tiphat:

Naw, Its a GD's crown.
oh my bad Folks I thought it was IGz cause of the person posted I had no idea they was tagging 6 Point Crowns :tiphat:
Dont even trip about it folkks.
Yeah. GD's be with the six point and 3 point crown.
Aint nobody knowing about the six point crown.
80% of nation dont even know we have the "King" rank, "Know we almighty" or know we use crowns.
I thought Almighty was for the BDz tho but yeah Folks All is One G :tiphat:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Posts: 6058
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by ReclezzRenegade » March 19th, 2016, 10:33 am

that must be dose^^ almight aint for BD'z :whaat: no diss to the BD's but....dont they kinda dickride the stones in certain parts.?? :ohhh: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Neal
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1569
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist
Location: Chicago, IL

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by Neal » March 19th, 2016, 10:34 am

Yea ANiggaWeakness is now = DoseOfTruth.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)
Location: Murda Mass

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » March 19th, 2016, 10:42 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote:that must be dose^^ almight aint for BD'z :whaat: no diss to the BD's but....dont they kinda dickride the stones in certain parts.?? :ohhh: :lol: :lol:
Stones do tend to Grip BD Nuts but some be BDK too so it depends where you at in the Chi

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)
Location: Murda Mass

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » March 19th, 2016, 10:43 am

Neal wrote:Yea ANiggaWeakness is now = DoseOfTruth.
so did you come back from Vacation from visiting the Paris Catacombs :whaat:

User avatar
LordFolks
associate
Posts: 129
Joined: March 13th, 2016, 5:41 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY GANGSTER DISCIPLE NATION
Location: ALMIGHTY GANGSTER DISCIPLES GET IT POPPIN

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by LordFolks » March 19th, 2016, 10:49 am

ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:Check yoself lil nigga before you get bussted.
:lol: thats an IG crown dumb fuck belden Gangsters :lmao: :lmao: :behead:

That aint no IG crown lil nikka.
Its in blue dumbass ni66a.

Its a Gangster Disciples crown.
SGDz sorry to correct you Folks :tiphat:

Naw, Its a GD's crown.
oh my bad Folks I thought it was IGz cause of the person posted I had no idea they was tagging 6 Point Crowns :tiphat:
Dont even trip about it folkks.
Yeah. GD's be with the six point and 3 point crown.
Aint nobody knowing about the six point crown.
80% of nation dont even know we have the "King" rank, "Know we almighty" or know we use crowns.
I thought Almighty was for the BDz tho but yeah Folks All is One G :tiphat:
Naw, it's GD's aswell.
But its not as known as the rest of the "Almighty" nations.
You have like 6 prayers saying "Almighty Gangster Disciple Nation"
Same goes for the six point crown.

But that stone nigga tryna correct a G's knowledge when he from the opposite side.
He don't know shit, he just on the ride trying to correct niggas 10 times his rank and 5 times older than his ass, fucking 5 nation queer.

User avatar
LordFolks
associate
Posts: 129
Joined: March 13th, 2016, 5:41 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY GANGSTER DISCIPLE NATION
Location: ALMIGHTY GANGSTER DISCIPLES GET IT POPPIN

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by LordFolks » March 19th, 2016, 10:53 am

King♚Kutthroat wrote::comeon: nigga you aint king shit. u look more people then folks. FOH yo albino spic rat ass :whaat:
Faggot ass ni66a.
I'm one of the few "Kings" you will ever see in the motherland of gangs mah nikka.
Fuck you on bitch.
Fake ass no knowledge having ass.
You make up shit as it goes on right? :lmao: :lmao:

On King David AND King Larry you gon get busted.
Most nations in folk nation have a leader called a "King"
AND most disciple nations actually "DO" Use crowns.
But yo ass probably the 80% that think the world "Ops" Is cool and makes you deep in gang life.
Lmao fuck outta here homeboy, don't trip about me and trip about yourself, wannabe P stone hoe.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior
Posts: 4638
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)
Location: Murda Mass

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » March 19th, 2016, 10:56 am

⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
⍦ALMIGHTYG⍦ wrote:Check yoself lil nigga before you get bussted.
:lol: thats an IG crown dumb fuck belden Gangsters :lmao: :lmao: :behead:

That aint no IG crown lil nikka.
Its in blue dumbass ni66a.

Its a Gangster Disciples crown.
SGDz sorry to correct you Folks :tiphat:

Naw, Its a GD's crown.
oh my bad Folks I thought it was IGz cause of the person posted I had no idea they was tagging 6 Point Crowns :tiphat:
Dont even trip about it folkks.
Yeah. GD's be with the six point and 3 point crown.
Aint nobody knowing about the six point crown.
80% of nation dont even know we have the "King" rank, "Know we almighty" or know we use crowns.
I thought Almighty was for the BDz tho but yeah Folks All is One G :tiphat:
Naw, it's GD's aswell.
But its not as known as the rest of the "Almighty" nations.
You have like 6 prayers saying "Almighty Gangster Disciple Nation"
Same goes for the six point crown.

But that stone nigga tryna correct a G's knowledge when he from the opposite side.
He don't know shit, he just on the ride trying to correct niggas 10 times his rank and 5 times older than his ass, fucking 5 nation queer.
I guess I just learned that some Peoples use that Insane shit too like the Counts and Vice Lords even 4CH even Stones under that Maniac Title or just Renegade like Rico Recklezz

User avatar
LordFolks
associate
Posts: 129
Joined: March 13th, 2016, 5:41 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY GANGSTER DISCIPLE NATION
Location: ALMIGHTY GANGSTER DISCIPLES GET IT POPPIN

Re: Six Point Crown (GD'S ONLY)

Post by LordFolks » March 19th, 2016, 10:59 am

When you get deep it's more than just what (Normal wannabes and small time gangbangers) provide as knowledge.
By those titles I mean (Kid's that just started banging in middle school and high school, 20 seconds violations and shit like that)
I was blessed in when I was 5 years old.
Been a G since day one.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaSuperSavage, Fahlife, ILick-Queens, KhmerHustla, Kings Ave., MurdaWoodz438, SHANKZILLA, townbizzEa$T O and 128 guests