Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Obama family gracefully got older

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 14th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Stank white house aint never gon be that black again

at least niggas had 8 and shitted on them hos :tiphat:

put dem ashes out on they hatin asses

:whaat:

michelle best FLOTUS ever, from here on out we getting menopausal wrinkly skin bags :discust:

Malia obama keeping it wit the tribe

:approve:

Damn nigga aint even look at the camera scared the SS gon let that 4 pound blow

nigga that shit must be scary as fuck young kid dating the POTUS's daughters

shit girls pops used to hate my ass too, I can't imagine how they would've been looking at me.

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 11-9

Re: Obama family gracefully got older

Postby BuffaloCriss » March 14th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Fuck this hoe ass nigga..... Nice family tho....

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 7:50 pm

Id blow her back out and marry that. In 4 life. :lol:

BuffaloCriss wrote:Fuck this hoe ass nigga..... Nice family tho....

You the type to talk about how much you hate Obama infront of white people tho :whaat:

underboss
underboss

Postby FlexinOnMyCamel » March 14th, 2016, 8:23 pm

obama aint do shit but erase mandatory minimums :shrug: unless u count the government jobs he created that it. yall mustve forgot this the same nigga tht tried to censor internet just to name :whaat:

underboss
underboss

Postby FlexinOnMyCamel » March 14th, 2016, 8:25 pm

and this nigga chose to carry on some of the same bush policies cuz he a lazy coon :whaat: nah i take tht back he kno what he be doin. he smile in nigas faces and pose for pics wit nba players n niggas do back flips and tap dances :whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 8:29 pm

UaLameBro wrote:obama aint do shit but erase mandatory minimums :shrug: unless u count the government jobs he created that it. yall mustve forgot this the same nigga tht tried to censor internet just to name :whaat:

Its not bout what he done. I dont look for presidents to do anything. I just be watching these black panelist shit on Obama on CNN or FOX and it's like damn. They tried slayin son solely cuz he black keep them opinions amongst your own. :lol:

But like I said. Liberals baited black votes with Obama and ran the okie doke on yall :lol: Same niggas mad was the same niggas blastin "my president is black" :lol:

oog
oog
Region: West

Postby The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 8:33 pm

UaLameBro wrote:and this nigga chose to carry on some of the same bush policies cuz he a lazy coon :whaat: nah i take tht back he kno what he be doin. he smile in nigas faces and pose for pics wit nba players n niggas do back flips and tap dances :whaat:

and after that these niggas will still support him cuz he black. Obama said fuck yall niggas on many occasions, but niggas want to act like that side piece hoe who dont want to go away and still want to be in that abusive relationship :killself:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 8:40 pm

UaLameBro wrote:and this nigga chose to carry on some of the same bush policies cuz he a lazy coon :whaat: nah i take tht back he kno what he be doin. he smile in nigas faces and pose for pics wit nba players n niggas do back flips and tap dances :whaat:

:whaat: hell nah. Ole boy grimey and movin with elitist ambitions but he movin completely opposite of Porgie Georgie.

Bush was upfront, kinda dumb, and not affraid to lie in your face to pursue all goals. Obama was the Elite college graduate, smart black man, upstanding democrat you'd shake your hands and give u that million dollar smile while waitin to cut your throat when u aint watchin. :lol:

By far Obama been movin the foulest out of the last couple of presidents except Reagen. Obama got so much blood on his hands :whaat:

He aint movin like George at all. He movin like a sneaky long con runnin democrat. He like Clay Davis from the wire :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby FlexinOnMyCamel » March 14th, 2016, 8:57 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:

:whaat: hell nah. Ole boy grimey and movin with elitist ambitions but he movin completely opposite of Porgie Georgie.

Bush was upfront, kinda dumb, and not affraid to lie in your face to pursue all goals. Obama was the Elite college graduate, smart black man, upstanding democrat you'd shake your hands and give u that million dollar smile while waitin to cut your throat when u aint watchin. :lol:

By far Obama been movin the foulest out of the last couple of presidents except Reagen. Obama got so much blood on his hands :whaat:

He aint movin like George at all. He movin like a sneaky long con runnin democrat. He like Clay Davis from the wire :lol:

ima give one example, he kept the PRISM program by the NSA :2cents:

underboss
underboss

Postby FlexinOnMyCamel » March 14th, 2016, 8:58 pm

when i say policies i mean legal programs enacted by the executive gov't

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 8:59 pm

its certain bills thats gon pass no matter what president or party is in office.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 9:00 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:its certain bills thats gon pass no matter what president or party is in office.

Obamacare was originally a republican plan.

If Romney beat Obama he would implemented the same thing via RomneyCare

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 9:02 pm

I aint sayin Obama is angel. He not that but he a textbook democrat. Him and Hillary like Lebron & Kobe of the democrats lol.

Bush was just there to finish his father's work and boost up Halliburton. :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Yall gotta understand that the president dont got as much control as yall think. It's like any other business in this world. The people who fund the operation run the joint. He got people in his pockets telling him what bills to push and what ideology he wanna spread.

Shit is all a game brodie, once u find the pieces u can find the puzzle easy. Shit aint hard. Im bout to fuckaround and get me a lil degree hustlin in NY or DC.

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » March 15th, 2016, 7:41 am

UaLameBro wrote:obama aint do shit but erase mandatory minimums :shrug: unless u count the government jobs he created that it. yall mustve forgot this the same nigga tht tried to censor internet just to name :whaat:

lower gas prices catch bin laden lackin :lol:

captain
captain
Affiliation: Sur Trese

Postby 213©IsFat&Ugly » March 15th, 2016, 12:57 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:Yall gotta understand that the president dont got as much control as yall think. It's like any other business in this world. The people who fund the operation run the joint. He got people in his pockets telling him what bills to push and what ideology he wanna spread.

Shit is all a game brodie, once u find the pieces u can find the puzzle easy. Shit aint hard. Im bout to fuckaround and get me a lil degree hustlin in NY or DC.

You one of rare ones on here that understand the real game :tiphat:

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » March 15th, 2016, 1:38 pm

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 15th, 2016, 4:24 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:

naw he moved the same bush started some policies and obama finished some both of them gave the president more and more power and we know the power aint for them so which president is about to have all that power these presidents work together they throw mirages at people pretending to hate eachother when they're really on the same side

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 15th, 2016, 4:26 pm

SIDNEY STARR wrote:

this one woman said Bin Laiden died in a BBC interview after she said that she was killed a mysterious death :shrug2:

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 15th, 2016, 4:26 pm

SIDNEY STARR wrote:

this one woman said Bin Laiden died in a BBC interview after she said that she was killed a mysterious death :shrug2:

Return to Lobby