Big Trouble little China!!

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: Big Trouble little China!!

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 14th, 2016, 8:54 pm

Wussup wit this Thread tho, I know Chili and Ref aint gay but got damn yall would get sentenced in a court case tryin to prove it after this one tho :whaat:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 8:55 pm

Namean wrote:U still get a side eye for making a thread about Asians having little dicks.n it really didn't get dude mad u just made him post mad dicks in here.this thread kinda backfired fam
faggot be lookin under his male patient's gowns and shit comparing sizes talkin bout "we all know" like nigga? I dont even look for them type of stats :ohlawd:

then scrolling down i seen a dick on here. Man niggas on here :smh:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 9:23 pm

Namean wrote:U still get a side eye for making a thread about Asians having little dicks.n it really didn't get dude mad u just made him post mad dicks in here.this thread kinda backfired fam

:lol: nah it got to him.. he went to google or his gay stash of pics and posted asians with big dicks, and posted that bullshit to prove a point. and really i dont think bout dude but he been making threads about me talkin shit and since i dont know shit about him like he knows about me i just went in on him being asian and mad cuz he has a small dick

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 9:25 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:
faggot be lookin under his male patient's gowns and shit comparing sizes talkin bout "we all know" like nigga? I dont even look for them type of stats :ohlawd:

now u starting light skin :comeon: .. u might aswell be fag since yo fatass aint getting no pussy

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Post by » March 14th, 2016, 9:30 pm

Chili did some gay shit with this thread but he definitely pissed Ref off to post those picture's. I want even going at Ref till he put that cowboy shit up typing my name following chili. I don't even know why they beefing and wasn't going to join in till ref shot his slug.

No way I'd condone this thread and this not the first one chili made that was suspect. The one he made about me when we lit his ass up and he changed his name to The Chosen One.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 9:41 pm

RecuSanT wrote:Chili did some gay shit with this thread but he definitely pissed Ref off to post those picture's. I want even going at Ref till he put that cowboy shit up typing my name following chili. I don't even know why they beefing and wasn't going to join in till ref shot his slug.

No way I'd condone this thread and this not the first one chili made that was suspect. The one he made about me when we lit his ass up and he changed his name to The Chosen One.

i dont know why his ass going in on me either. must cuz i be fuckin them asian girls. but fuck no u didnt lit shit up. i went to bed or the gym then u responded with a bunch of other niggas, when i was waitin for yo ass to respond.

and i can name a gang of suspect shit all u niggas said in topics but i dont care too and the warriors game is on...

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » March 14th, 2016, 9:50 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Saca La Mota wrote:

now u starting light skin :comeon: .. u might aswell be fag since yo fatass aint getting no pussy
I ain't lite skin batty mon. U gettin backpage pussy. Sometimes it ain't even pussy lol. THats what made u come up with this thread. #Facts :ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 14th, 2016, 9:56 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Saca La Mota wrote:

I ain't lite skin batty mon. U gettin backpage pussy. Sometimes it ain't even pussy lol. THats what made u come up with this thread. #Facts :ohhh:

u mad? thought u dont want to do a back n forth with me but u keep talking.. u win ok the game is ok

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 14th, 2016, 10:06 pm

what type of nigga post pics of dicks especially takin the time to look up other niggas dicks and savin it to yo computer to save :discust: this nigga prob got that shit still saved niggas be talkin bout pussy on here nigga where the pussy pics :facepalm: Bricks bricks all white Bricks :dance: twenty is this gucci song or yo gotti

FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 14th, 2016, 10:09 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:what type of nigga post pics of dicks especially takin the time to look up other niggas dicks and savin it to yo computer to save :discust: this nigga prob got that shit still saved niggas be talkin bout pussy on here nigga where the pussy pics :facepalm: Bricks bricks all white Bricks :dance: twenty is this gucci song or yo gotti
gucci

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 14th, 2016, 10:10 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:what type of nigga post pics of dicks especially takin the time to look up other niggas dicks and savin it to yo computer to save :discust: this nigga prob got that shit still saved niggas be talkin bout pussy on here nigga where the pussy pics :facepalm: Bricks bricks all white Bricks :dance: twenty is this gucci song or yo gotti
gucci
:tiphat:

Da.reg
underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Need to be put on

Post by Da.reg » March 14th, 2016, 10:15 pm

KhmerHustla wrote:Just eat healthy food and jelk dogg :shrug2:
Oh for real??

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » March 14th, 2016, 10:16 pm

:shrug: this song?

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2k2C_BK2JT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 14th, 2016, 10:20 pm

Barnone Wayz wrote::shrug: this song?

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2k2C_BK2JT4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

naw the song that plays on the 1st page it starts off with yo gotti talkin but it says bricks bricks all white bricks gucci spit 1st tho

Obadyahu
corporal
corporal

Post by Obadyahu » March 14th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Who told this nigga to post dick pics

:ohlawd: :discust:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Post by KhmerHustla » March 15th, 2016, 12:28 am

:2cents: it hella backfired ohno. I bodied this nigga corn dogg. How in the fuck was I supposed to prove that Asians be having big dicks and some niggaz is small as fuck without posting facts (pics) for real, fuck some of y'all bitch ass niggaz that's hatin, I was damned if I do and damned if I don't :smh: I rather show the proof rather than bickering with u illogical niggaz. Since I'm not a homo and I got an 8+ hangin between my legs I could give a fuck about showin u niggaz a couple pipes. Y'all niggaz who that offended either closet homos or I got u feelin some kind of way cus u see that myth is false y'all niggaz ain't packin on all of us that's some Santa Claus make believe shit :2cents: foh chili that shit backfired on you

KhmerHustla
prince
prince

Post by KhmerHustla » March 15th, 2016, 12:32 am

RecuSanT wrote:Chili did some gay shit with this thread but he definitely pissed Ref off to post those picture's. I want even going at Ref till he put that cowboy shit up typing my name following chili. I don't even know why they beefing and wasn't going to join in till ref shot his slug.

Y'all need to put yourself in my shoes. Word of mouth ain't shit if I say Asians packin and niggaz is small too :2cents: :cmon: the fuck would u have done? I ain't no homo I don't give a fuck. What y'all gon do, pull my hoodup card? :foh: :jerk:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince

Post by KhmerHustla » March 15th, 2016, 12:35 am

I ain't save shit town. I copy and paste that shit I ain't homo that shit don't touch my nerve :cmon:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince

Post by KhmerHustla » March 15th, 2016, 12:37 am

Da.reg wrote:
Oh for real??
Yea man... Lotta niggaz don't know about jelking. I be baring too many endless fruits on y'all ungrateful ass :smh:

KhmerHustla
prince
prince

Post by KhmerHustla » March 15th, 2016, 12:43 am

KhmerHustla wrote:I bodied this lil dick nigga chilis thread and debunked his immature ass myths. Niggaz quiet now feelin some type uh way bout my 8.4 huh :wow: I feel like stone cold in this lonely ass ring after cleaning house nigga throw me a beer

:2cents:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince
Region: North East
Affiliation: Beta Levi שבט לוי Forever And Always Coon Kila

Post by BlackMetroCard » March 15th, 2016, 12:52 am

KhmerHustla wrote:
Da.reg wrote:
Oh for real??
Yea man... Lotta niggaz don't know about jelking. I be baring too many endless fruits on y'all ungrateful ass :smh:
no homo its less gay to take a pic of your own dick instead of others with a sight sayin kmher hustla :lol: not tryna see but since u relaying on google nigga your shit is small . but your shit is Small chilli got u tight :lol: once agian not tryna see your dick just provinin shit fake

Khmer hustler the Type a nigga to phottoshop his dick with a sighn for the hoodup :lol:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 15th, 2016, 12:55 am

KhmerHustla wrote:
:2cents: it hella backfired ohno. I bodied this nigga corn dogg. How in the fuck was I supposed to prove that Asians be having big dicks and some niggaz is small as fuck without posting facts (pics) for real, fuck some of y'all bitch ass niggaz that's hatin, I was damned if I do and damned if I don't :smh: I rather show the proof rather than bickering with u illogical niggaz. Since I'm not a homo and I got an 8+ hangin between my legs I could give a fuck about showin u niggaz a couple pipes. Y'all niggaz who that offended either closet homos or I got u feelin some kind of way cus u see that myth is false y'all niggaz ain't packin on all of us that's some Santa Claus make believe shit :2cents: foh chili that shit backfired on you

you could of posted women sayin the shit women testimonies and shit or did you block that option out :discust:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 15th, 2016, 1:00 am

KhmerHustla wrote:

Y'all need to put yourself in my shoes. Word of mouth ain't shit if I say Asians packin and niggaz is small too :2cents: :cmon: the fuck would u have done? I ain't no homo I don't give a fuck. What y'all gon do, pull my hoodup card? :foh: :jerk:
well i wouldnt of posted shit thats why i didnt write on the 1st page i didnt want to go back on that shit but i know im good so if a nigga was talkin bout my shit i would of said dont worry bout mine or let em know his bitch can do a thural check feelin and all :lmao: :lmao: postin other niggas dick wouldnt of been on my mind

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 15th, 2016, 1:02 am

KhmerHustla wrote:
I ain't save shit town. I copy and paste that shit I ain't homo that shit don't touch my nerve :cmon:

o ok on my computer copy and paste shit dont work for pics on this site but then again i think the only pic i posted was my .380 from my phone to my computer email so :shrug:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 15th, 2016, 1:04 am

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:
KhmerHustla wrote:
Da.reg wrote:
Oh for real??
no homo its less gay to take a pic of your own dick instead of others with a sight sayin kmher hustla :lol: not tryna see but since u relaying on google nigga your shit is small . but your shit is Small chilli got u tight :lol: once agian not tryna see your dick just provinin shit fake

Khmer hustler the Type a nigga to phottoshop his dick with a sighn for the hoodup :lol:

bruh do not hype this nigga up to ruin the thread further! naw dont take no pic of yo dick bruh niggas aint tryna look at that shit plus thats gay as fuck to upload yo dick to a website that got nun but niggas tho send that shit to a bitch ask her if u want to prove somethin post wat she say not yo pic