Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 11th, 2016, 9:59 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:
Q. wrote:Spitz...you & chilli & a few other dudes on here who mentioned they have house & cars..supply the big funds to twenty so he can supply the burners & shooting classes & lets get niggahs properly trained in wooded areas of macon
thats a real possibility, if you get 4 or 5 ppl together you can make a gun trust under the nfa so you can have guns bought under yall's trust. and you can add ppl to it, the more people the easier and faster it is to get guns & class 3 guns/items(suppressors,fully bolts, explosives)

but what city or state you gotta be in to do this?
u can make gun trusts in any state, in some states its harder to make them without a legit reason tho like MD,CA,NY,MA etc with CA and NY being the most anti gun states its hardest there, and i believe DC only allows police/military/gov't to have gun trusts

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21112
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 10:01 pm

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Q. wrote:Spitz...you & chilli & a few other dudes on here who mentioned they have house & cars..supply the big funds to twenty so he can supply the burners & shooting classes & lets get niggahs properly trained in wooded areas of macon
Lol nigga where I say all that :hmm:

That's chili bragging

Q I aint a fool I know u got it

Blood and 20 need to go in on that matter fact

it was more throwing jabs at them racist who act like niggas dont have shit, and all we are is broke drug heads, so that was my way of STYLIN ON EM!!

plus my benz is really nothing to really brag about its the base model, and im thinking of getting the CLS AMG.. i want it for the wrong reasons doe.. tht shit is fast as hell
theres niggas who got shit on here nd is somewhat comfy as Q say both legal and the other way

the problem is niggas front so much on here and act stupid that how can you trust to build w some dumb dummy ass nigga who ton fuck up whatever u have in motion

thats why you can't build on that other shit on here because its not based in bringing niggas up

this site based on styling on niggas, finessing, jugging and shit that cause division and thats what you get on here

maybe thats in our genes to style on niggas. who had the most goats, who had the most women servants/mistresses, who had the biggest temples, who had the most gold.... but yes niggas cant even give game to other niggas cuz the haters here would use it against u.. niggas shitting on niggas going to community colleges. i dont care it got me to the point where im at now, ill do it again in a heart beat.. niggas stunt on dudes working in hospitals which i also did when i was young but when u grow up and see what they paying and ur around nothing but women who will cook and cater to u, i picked the right field.. it swucks being broke and struggling. now i can walk in a store and buy whateva i want without even thinkin bout the price, go on trips and do things i was never able to do, but i also know at the same time if i do something stupid i can lose it all

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 11th, 2016, 10:03 pm

and some corporations(secret societies) that have gun trusts in chicago can have their trusts recognized in morocco since theyre sister cities and morocco allows dual citizenship

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 10:10 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Q. wrote:Spitz...you & chilli & a few other dudes on here who mentioned they have house & cars..supply the big funds to twenty so he can supply the burners & shooting classes & lets get niggahs properly trained in wooded areas of macon
Lol nigga where I say all that :hmm:

That's chili bragging

Q I aint a fool I know u got it

Blood and 20 need to go in on that matter fact

it was more throwing jabs at them racist who act like niggas dont have shit, and all we are is broke drug heads, so that was my way of STYLIN ON EM!!

plus my benz is really nothing to really brag about its the base model, and im thinking of getting the CLS AMG.. i want it for the wrong reasons doe.. tht shit is fast as hell
theres niggas who got shit on here nd is somewhat comfy as Q say both legal and the other way

the problem is niggas front so much on here and act stupid that how can you trust to build w some dumb dummy ass nigga who ton fuck up whatever u have in motion

thats why you can't build on that other shit on here because its not based in bringing niggas up

this site based on styling on niggas, finessing, jugging and shit that cause division and thats what you get on here

maybe thats in our genes to style on niggas. who had the most goats, who had the most women servants/mistresses, who had the biggest temples, who had the most gold.... but yes niggas cant even give game to other niggas cuz the haters here would use it against u.. niggas shitting on niggas going to community colleges. i dont care it got me to the point where im at now, ill do it again in a heart beat.. niggas stunt on dudes working in hospitals which i also did when i was young but when u grow up and see what they paying and ur around nothing but women who will cook and cater to u, i picked the right field.. it swucks being broke and struggling. now i can walk in a store and buy whateva i want without even thinkin bout the price, go on trips and do things i was never able to do, but i also know at the same time if i do something stupid i can lose it all
no thats some olden times dumb shit

everybody stunt when they got it down pat

niggas barely have it and definitely don't have it secured and stunt then wonder why they got knocked off

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21112
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 10:15 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:this is semi unrelated but i was choppin it up wit this older white guy at a range yesterday cus he noticed my revolver and he showed me his and we started off talkin about gun rights n shit and ended talking about SHTF situations and gunfighting. all the shit he was sayin about urban/guerrilla warfare had me thinkin about what chili said on how niggas aint rdy for war or revolutions, etc. these rednecks out here rdy for shit to pop off at a moments notice. i ordered a minuteman bag off the net yesterday just frm the talks i had with dude. im finna start hittin the range more often and lookin up simple guerilla tactics/herbal rememdies

:2cents: :tiphat:

Now u see, when i say shit i keep it real. alot of niggas pride be talking, but its easy to see how niggas aint ready for that type of work.. niggas cant even come together and even if we did, it just wouldnt be them white folks against us. white folks use us as pawns to riel the Mexicans up, and use them the same.. they strategy game is on point. and we didnt even touch on the advance weapons they using compared to them guns twenty and them chi niggas be posting be posting. even the biological and chemical warefare. they are really masters of war. Esau nem live by that sword
:2cents: yea, dude gave me a lot of insight, hes a gulf war vet; one of those conspiracy type niggas in his 50s. we compared our shots and thts when he asked why i got a lil cocky tht my shots were more vital. it made a lot of sense what he was sayin, shit like shooting targets makes you more accurate buts its not realistic, real threats move around and duck and hide for cover and shooting targets is completely different from gunfighting, thats a whole diff animal and he taught me a few urban/guerilla tactics like:
never fight face to face/use the element of surprise always/never attack a threat thats larger than you/retreat within 2 minutes, etc... but like some of us been saying this race war shit isnt gonna be the MAIN conflit and its gonna come down to personal coalitions, these conspiracy/tactic niggas is gonna rock with whoever is the most beneficial and helpful and its not always gna be the same race of person.

niggas dont know that shit will come in handy. i been to air shows when i was a kid and teen. i used to be into all that war planes and tanks and guns heavy. and these niggas dont know bout them tanks. that shit fires a round and all u feel is a heat wave.. thats why them arabs are crazy, being around all them war tanks and buildings blowing up



but this is the first gun im trying to get the ACR

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7_1PfqGVSg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]



but like i said them Europeans aint fighting fair and use this shit
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z4iP9IHa_9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]


i remember vs them japanese they used Guns while them japanese came with samurai swords and instead of being killed by the white man they committed sucide by jumpin off cliffs. maybe that was from The Last Samurai :lol:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21112
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 10:26 pm

but like i said them Europeans aint fighting fair and use this shit
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z4iP9IHa_9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

just lookin at that clip, niggas didnt create not one chemical dz, mostly Europeans and them asians

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 11th, 2016, 10:46 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:
Q. wrote:Spitz...you & chilli & a few other dudes on here who mentioned they have house & cars..supply the big funds to twenty so he can supply the burners & shooting classes & lets get niggahs properly trained in wooded areas of macon
thats a real possibility, if you get 4 or 5 ppl together you can make a gun trust under the nfa so you can have guns bought under yall's trust. and you can add ppl to it, the more people the easier and faster it is to get guns & class 3 guns/items(suppressors,fully bolts, explosives)

doin this why not start a militia? I do get secrecy is best tho
cus its a legal gray area for militias to have gun trusts. but say Q funds twenty or creates a self defense training company and hires twenty and they both make a trust then tht looks more legit. but i think niggas on here is gearing more towards a social societal group rather than a militia. but niggas dnt wanna form anyway so... :shrug:

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 11th, 2016, 10:49 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:this is semi unrelated but i was choppin it up wit this older white guy at a range yesterday cus he noticed my revolver and he showed me his and we started off talkin about gun rights n shit and ended talking about SHTF situations and gunfighting. all the shit he was sayin about urban/guerrilla warfare had me thinkin about what chili said on how niggas aint rdy for war or revolutions, etc. these rednecks out here rdy for shit to pop off at a moments notice. i ordered a minuteman bag off the net yesterday just frm the talks i had with dude. im finna start hittin the range more often and lookin up simple guerilla tactics/herbal rememdies

:2cents: :tiphat:

Now u see, when i say shit i keep it real. alot of niggas pride be talking, but its easy to see how niggas aint ready for that type of work.. niggas cant even come together and even if we did, it just wouldnt be them white folks against us. white folks use us as pawns to riel the Mexicans up, and use them the same.. they strategy game is on point. and we didnt even touch on the advance weapons they using compared to them guns twenty and them chi niggas be posting be posting. even the biological and chemical warefare. they are really masters of war. Esau nem live by that sword
:2cents: yea, dude gave me a lot of insight, hes a gulf war vet; one of those conspiracy type niggas in his 50s. we compared our shots and thts when he asked why i got a lil cocky tht my shots were more vital. it made a lot of sense what he was sayin, shit like shooting targets makes you more accurate buts its not realistic, real threats move around and duck and hide for cover and shooting targets is completely different from gunfighting, thats a whole diff animal and he taught me a few urban/guerilla tactics like:
never fight face to face/use the element of surprise always/never attack a threat thats larger than you/retreat within 2 minutes, etc... but like some of us been saying this race war shit isnt gonna be the MAIN conflit and its gonna come down to personal coalitions, these conspiracy/tactic niggas is gonna rock with whoever is the most beneficial and helpful and its not always gna be the same race of person.

niggas dont know that shit will come in handy. i been to air shows when i was a kid and teen. i used to be into all that war planes and tanks and guns heavy. and these niggas dont know bout them tanks. that shit fires a round and all u feel is a heat wave.. thats why them arabs are crazy, being around all them war tanks and buildings blowing up



but this is the first gun im trying to get the ACR

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7_1PfqGVSg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]



but like i said them Europeans aint fighting fair and use this shit
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z4iP9IHa_9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]


i remember vs them japanese they used Guns while them japanese came with samurai swords and instead of being killed by the white man they committed sucide by jumpin off cliffs. maybe that was from The Last Samurai :lol:
where u gon cop uh acr from :whaat:

441
superior
superior
Posts: 4573
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by 441 » March 11th, 2016, 10:52 pm

murksiderock wrote:There's some truth to it, but none of yall niggas been in jail or did no serious time, so you don't truly know....

Like I said, it's partly true but niggas respect a shooter. You have to honor it...

I ain't fought a nigga on the streets since I was 16. Why should i? Has nothing to do with being a pussy; I been in mad jail rumbles, won some, lost some. But in the streets, I ain't got time for all that, and really it ain't been a issue with me. Niggas know how I give it up...
:2cents:

User avatar
Lil.One
general
general
Posts: 758
Joined: October 11th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by Lil.One » March 11th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Bedtime stories

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21112
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 11:25 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:this is semi unrelated but i was choppin it up wit this older white guy at a range yesterday cus he noticed my revolver and he showed me his and we started off talkin about gun rights n shit and ended talking about SHTF situations and gunfighting. all the shit he was sayin about urban/guerrilla warfare had me thinkin about what chili said on how niggas aint rdy for war or revolutions, etc. these rednecks out here rdy for shit to pop off at a moments notice. i ordered a minuteman bag off the net yesterday just frm the talks i had with dude. im finna start hittin the range more often and lookin up simple guerilla tactics/herbal rememdies

:2cents: :tiphat:

Now u see, when i say shit i keep it real. alot of niggas pride be talking, but its easy to see how niggas aint ready for that type of work.. niggas cant even come together and even if we did, it just wouldnt be them white folks against us. white folks use us as pawns to riel the Mexicans up, and use them the same.. they strategy game is on point. and we didnt even touch on the advance weapons they using compared to them guns twenty and them chi niggas be posting be posting. even the biological and chemical warefare. they are really masters of war. Esau nem live by that sword
:2cents: yea, dude gave me a lot of insight, hes a gulf war vet; one of those conspiracy type niggas in his 50s. we compared our shots and thts when he asked why i got a lil cocky tht my shots were more vital. it made a lot of sense what he was sayin, shit like shooting targets makes you more accurate buts its not realistic, real threats move around and duck and hide for cover and shooting targets is completely different from gunfighting, thats a whole diff animal and he taught me a few urban/guerilla tactics like:
never fight face to face/use the element of surprise always/never attack a threat thats larger than you/retreat within 2 minutes, etc... but like some of us been saying this race war shit isnt gonna be the MAIN conflit and its gonna come down to personal coalitions, these conspiracy/tactic niggas is gonna rock with whoever is the most beneficial and helpful and its not always gna be the same race of person.

niggas dont know that shit will come in handy. i been to air shows when i was a kid and teen. i used to be into all that war planes and tanks and guns heavy. and these niggas dont know bout them tanks. that shit fires a round and all u feel is a heat wave.. thats why them arabs are crazy, being around all them war tanks and buildings blowing up



but this is the first gun im trying to get the ACR

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7_1PfqGVSg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]



but like i said them Europeans aint fighting fair and use this shit
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z4iP9IHa_9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]


i remember vs them japanese they used Guns while them japanese came with samurai swords and instead of being killed by the white man they committed sucide by jumpin off cliffs. maybe that was from The Last Samurai :lol:
where u gon cop uh acr from :whaat:


the mexicans :yeahright:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21112
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 11:28 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UaLameBro wrote:this is semi unrelated but i was choppin it up wit this older white guy at a range yesterday cus he noticed my revolver and he showed me his and we started off talkin about gun rights n shit and ended talking about SHTF situations and gunfighting. all the shit he was sayin about urban/guerrilla warfare had me thinkin about what chili said on how niggas aint rdy for war or revolutions, etc. these rednecks out here rdy for shit to pop off at a moments notice. i ordered a minuteman bag off the net yesterday just frm the talks i had with dude. im finna start hittin the range more often and lookin up simple guerilla tactics/herbal rememdies

:2cents: :tiphat:

Now u see, when i say shit i keep it real. alot of niggas pride be talking, but its easy to see how niggas aint ready for that type of work.. niggas cant even come together and even if we did, it just wouldnt be them white folks against us. white folks use us as pawns to riel the Mexicans up, and use them the same.. they strategy game is on point. and we didnt even touch on the advance weapons they using compared to them guns twenty and them chi niggas be posting be posting. even the biological and chemical warefare. they are really masters of war. Esau nem live by that sword
:2cents: yea, dude gave me a lot of insight, hes a gulf war vet; one of those conspiracy type niggas in his 50s. we compared our shots and thts when he asked why i got a lil cocky tht my shots were more vital. it made a lot of sense what he was sayin, shit like shooting targets makes you more accurate buts its not realistic, real threats move around and duck and hide for cover and shooting targets is completely different from gunfighting, thats a whole diff animal and he taught me a few urban/guerilla tactics like:
never fight face to face/use the element of surprise always/never attack a threat thats larger than you/retreat within 2 minutes, etc... but like some of us been saying this race war shit isnt gonna be the MAIN conflit and its gonna come down to personal coalitions, these conspiracy/tactic niggas is gonna rock with whoever is the most beneficial and helpful and its not always gna be the same race of person.

niggas dont know that shit will come in handy. i been to air shows when i was a kid and teen. i used to be into all that war planes and tanks and guns heavy. and these niggas dont know bout them tanks. that shit fires a round and all u feel is a heat wave.. thats why them arabs are crazy, being around all them war tanks and buildings blowing up



but this is the first gun im trying to get the ACR

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7_1PfqGVSg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]



but like i said them Europeans aint fighting fair and use this shit
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z4iP9IHa_9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]


i remember vs them japanese they used Guns while them japanese came with samurai swords and instead of being killed by the white man they committed sucide by jumpin off cliffs. maybe that was from The Last Samurai :lol:
where u gon cop uh acr from :whaat:

:tiphat:
https://www.gunsamerica.com/948722504/B ... 6-NATO.htm

User avatar
Lil.One
general
general
Posts: 758
Joined: October 11th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by Lil.One » March 11th, 2016, 11:36 pm

Pen is mightier than the sword chilli...there won't be any revolutions in our life time

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 11:51 pm

Lil.One wrote:Pen is mightier than the sword chilli...there won't be any revolutions in our life time
why not?

User avatar
1Million
oog
oog
Posts: 15501
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by 1Million » March 11th, 2016, 11:52 pm

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Lil.One wrote:Pen is mightier than the sword chilli...there won't be any revolutions in our life time
why not?
Cuz y'all ain't down

User avatar
DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior
Posts: 4045
Joined: June 29th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 11:56 pm

OCT Ted Cuzz wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Lil.One wrote:Pen is mightier than the sword chilli...there won't be any revolutions in our life time
why not?
Cuz y'all ain't down
Image

:whaat:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21112
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 12:02 am

OCT Ted Cuzz wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Lil.One wrote:Pen is mightier than the sword chilli...there won't be any revolutions in our life time
why not?
Cuz y'all ain't down


ouchhh!! Sad but true :wow:

only if they are really out slaughtering niggas. like going into towns and straight murkin niggas live on tv

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12888
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by Fuckcambodians » March 12th, 2016, 12:21 am

chili, what u know about gunsamerica.com , I've been on dat site since 2007 :lol: I been shopping soo much im a member of midwayparts, cheaperthandirt, gunsamerica was first 2007... galls.com is what ya''ll need to check out n buy

if I had to war with ya'll or when I was gonna link up n buss kasa n chris head my gear www.galls.com :bow:

www.slickguns.com also :bow: :tiphat:

User avatar
Lil.One
general
general
Posts: 758
Joined: October 11th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by Lil.One » March 12th, 2016, 12:54 am

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Lil.One wrote:Pen is mightier than the sword chilli...there won't be any revolutions in our life time
why not?
Cause there isn't a cause worth disrupting your daily routines for

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 12th, 2016, 12:58 am

nah u gassin chili like a mfa :lol: fr doe chili if u gon cop sumn u need to get the junt i got, a s&w 327. i got mine for 790 i think i can remember rn, i aint cop dat out da store doe. its a 8 shot 357 mag/ 38 spl n frame(large). they run about 1.1k in the stores but idk how much they cost in cali if they even in cali

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18880
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 12th, 2016, 1:01 am

Lol this thread was about bout not using guns cuz when u get locked up u gonna end up getting destroyed when u have no gun to reach for. now it's about using guns n making gun trusts :whaat:

Let's face it, us black niggas ain't uniting to create shit.no matter how good an idea sounds we ain't doing it.we gonna keep getting guns illegally, keep being shooters, killing kids n innocent bystanders n going to jail for years suffering.even if 5% of blacks have gun licenses n do shit legally there will b loopholes to still put us in jail :whaat:

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 12th, 2016, 1:07 am

Namean wrote:Lol this thread was about bout not using guns cuz when u get locked up u gonna end up getting destroyed when u have no gun to reach for. now it's about using guns n making gun trusts :whaat:

Let's face it, us black niggas ain't uniting to create shit.no matter how good an idea sounds we ain't doing it.we gonna keep getting guns illegally, keep being shooters, killing kids n innocent bystanders n going to jail for years suffering.even if 5% of blacks have gun licenses n do shit legally there will b loopholes to still put us in jail :whaat:
im legit thts why i threw them ideas out in the 1st place, all i ever got charged wit was aggrevated assault when i was 17 and it got downgraded to simple assault and went under an advisment for a year then it got dropped cus dude didnt show up to court all 3 times

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21112
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 1:09 am

G-unit 5neakers wrote:chili, what u know about gunsamerica.com , I've been on dat site since 2007 :lol: I been shopping soo much im a member of midwayparts, cheaperthandirt, gunsamerica was first 2007... galls.com is what ya''ll need to check out n buy

if I had to war with ya'll or when I was gonna link up n buss kasa n chris head my gear http://www.galls.com :bow:

http://www.slickguns.com also :bow: :tiphat:
cuz i have a redneck coworker who collects guns. he was telling me about that site. cuz he and other non black workers be always going to the gun range or hunting. this a big 6'7 redneck too. u would have to shoot his big ass.. but the strategy of combat is on a different level. its like they secretly knowing some shit is going to go down and the niggas is clueless about it. thats like them North Hollywood shootout..they have all that military gear on standby
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wZg4mcYkIwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

real life video game. they wanted to die too. niggas stay sleepin and they preparing for something..maybe to fight the government, or terrorist, or most likely niggas, and all they waiting for is the green light


but that galls.com site looks like a cop site..u think u COD, u buying tactical sneakers and socks, vest and night vision googles :lol: ... u should have been a cop cuz u like all that violence and guns

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18880
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 12th, 2016, 1:11 am

UaLameBro wrote:
Namean wrote:Lol this thread was about bout not using guns cuz when u get locked up u gonna end up getting destroyed when u have no gun to reach for. now it's about using guns n making gun trusts :whaat:

Let's face it, us black niggas ain't uniting to create shit.no matter how good an idea sounds we ain't doing it.we gonna keep getting guns illegally, keep being shooters, killing kids n innocent bystanders n going to jail for years suffering.even if 5% of blacks have gun licenses n do shit legally there will b loopholes to still put us in jail :whaat:
im legit thts why i threw them ideas out in the 1st place, all i ever got charged wit was aggrevated assault when i was 17 and it got downgraded to simple assault and went under an advisment for a year then it got dropped cus dude didnt show up to court all 3 times

Shits easier in the south.here in nyc u can have no criminal record, own a legit business u may need a gun for, give the nypd $375+ just to apply for a gun permit n after months of waiting u still get denied with no refund :whaat:

Shit ain't worth it

User avatar
FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1172
Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 12th, 2016, 1:17 am

ik thts why i fuck wit ga, u dont need a permit to buy guns and u can ride wit a loaded gun in your car without a permit :ehh:

Post Reply