Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Postby Q. » March 11th, 2016, 7:25 pm

Man Laid to Rest Propped in a Chair and Wearing Air Jordans

Giving a new definition to the phrase 'fresh to death.'

Image via Daily Mail
If you've been a longtime sneakerhead, chances are you've thought about what sneakers you'd like to one day get married in and maybe also what sneakers you'd like to be buried in. Well, in a story reported by Daily Mail, we know exactly what kicks one man in Puerto Rico is taking to his grave.

Let me preface this by saying the following story could possibly be disturbing to some of your younger readers and those bothered by images of dead people.

With that said, a 26 year old man named Fernando de Jesus Diaz Beato was shot 15 times and killed outside of his home in San Juan, Puerto Rico earlier this month. In lieu of a traditional funeral, Diaz Beato's family opted to have their loved one embalmed, propped him a chair, and dressed him in some of his favorite things which included a Polo rugby, a pair of the Air Jordan VII Retro 'Nothing But Net," and what looks like a joint in his hand. If that wasn't creepy enough, the funeral home also decided to leave Diaz Beato's eyes open as a surprise for his family.

In regards to the family's decision for the unconventional funeral, the deceased's sister, Ihizz Diaz Beato, stated, "We didn't want to see him lying in the coffin. We wanted something different. And also, we wanted him to be remembered by his friends and family the same way he was when he was alive."

Local authorities have no leads at the moment and are actively investigating the circumstances behind Diaz Beato's death.

Those interested in viewing video and additional images from Diaz Beato's funeral can do so at their own discretion below:
Attachments
puerto-man-embalmed-air-jordan-vii-retro-06_o3w9x0.jpg
puerto-man-embalmed-air-jordan-vii-retro-06_o3w9x0.jpg (24.37 KiB) Viewed 938 times
puerto-man-embalmed-air-jordan-vii-retro-05_o3w9y2.jpg
puerto-man-embalmed-air-jordan-vii-retro-05_o3w9y2.jpg (29.63 KiB) Viewed 938 times

godfather
godfather

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Postby Q. » March 11th, 2016, 7:26 pm

Meant to put that in sneaker topic my fault

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » March 11th, 2016, 7:41 pm

murksiderock wrote:There's some truth to it, but none of yall niggas been in jail or did no serious time, so you don't truly know....

Like I said, it's partly true but niggas respect a shooter. You have to honor it...

I ain't fought a nigga on the streets since I was 16. Why should i? Has nothing to do with being a pussy; I been in mad jail rumbles, won some, lost some. But in the streets, I ain't got time for all that, and really it ain't been a issue with me. Niggas know how I give it up...

Where my nigga lol one at? :yeahright:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby FlexinOnMyCamel » March 11th, 2016, 8:05 pm

this is semi unrelated but i was choppin it up wit this older white guy at a range yesterday cus he noticed my revolver and he showed me his and we started off talkin about gun rights n shit and ended talking about SHTF situations and gunfighting. all the shit he was sayin about urban/guerrilla warfare had me thinkin about what chili said on how niggas aint rdy for war or revolutions, etc. these rednecks out here rdy for shit to pop off at a moments notice. i ordered a minuteman bag off the net yesterday just frm the talks i had with dude. im finna start hittin the range more often and lookin up simple guerilla tactics/herbal rememdies

fresh meat
Region: Midwest

Postby Earl_Flynn » March 11th, 2016, 8:09 pm

murksiderock wrote:There's some truth to it, but none of yall niggas been in jail or did no serious time, so you don't truly know....

Like I said, it's partly true but niggas respect a shooter. You have to honor it...

I ain't fought a nigga on the streets since I was 16. Why should i? Has nothing to do with being a pussy; I been in mad jail rumbles, won some, lost some. But in the streets, I ain't got time for all that, and really it ain't been a issue with me. Niggas know how I give it up...

Idk if that's real shit or just so happens you got washed tf at 16 and said to urself hmmm....I'm gon take it to the straps in replace of the knuckle game. Carry on :shrug:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » March 11th, 2016, 8:13 pm

Q. wrote:Meant to put that in sneaker topic my fault

I seen this on facebook, was like wow, dis shit is real , that death n shit got me thinkin, would u wanna be propped up in a chair, or would u want to be freezed up like Michael Jackson and billionaires ?? :shrug:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Money

Postby 441 » March 11th, 2016, 8:14 pm

Aye this is somewhat true tho

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 8:29 pm

UaLameBro wrote:this is semi unrelated but i was choppin it up wit this older white guy at a range yesterday cus he noticed my revolver and he showed me his and we started off talkin about gun rights n shit and ended talking about SHTF situations and gunfighting. all the shit he was sayin about urban/guerrilla warfare had me thinkin about what chili said on how niggas aint rdy for war or revolutions, etc. these rednecks out here rdy for shit to pop off at a moments notice. i ordered a minuteman bag off the net yesterday just frm the talks i had with dude. im finna start hittin the range more often and lookin up simple guerilla tactics/herbal rememdies

:2cents: :tiphat:

Now u see, when i say shit i keep it real. alot of niggas pride be talking, but its easy to see how niggas aint ready for that type of work.. niggas cant even come together and even if we did, it just wouldnt be them white folks against us. white folks use us as pawns to riel the Mexicans up, and use them the same.. they strategy game is on point. and we didnt even touch on the advance weapons they using compared to them guns twenty and them chi niggas be posting be posting. even the biological and chemical warefare. they are really masters of war. Esau nem live by that sword

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 11th, 2016, 8:29 pm

UaLameBro wrote:this is semi unrelated but i was choppin it up wit this older white guy at a range yesterday cus he noticed my revolver and he showed me his and we started off talkin about gun rights n shit and ended talking about SHTF situations and gunfighting. all the shit he was sayin about urban/guerrilla warfare had me thinkin about what chili said on how niggas aint rdy for war or revolutions, etc. these rednecks out here rdy for shit to pop off at a moments notice. i ordered a minuteman bag off the net yesterday just frm the talks i had with dude. im finna start hittin the range more often and lookin up simple guerilla tactics/herbal rememdies

Sad but true niggas dont even care about learning tatics which is a damn shame its terrible kuz theres alot i use to watch that ww2 shit and learned about sound warfare and shit and the thing is now and days cops use that on protesters thats why i was askin twenty in tha otha thread how long do he think it would take niggas to learn this kind of shit niggas also need to learn comunication and a bunch of shit even tho i believe war is the only way for niggas we aint no where near ready

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 8:30 pm

Earl_Flynn wrote:

Idk if that's real shit or just so happens you got washed tf at 16 and said to urself hmmm....I'm gon take it to the straps in replace of the knuckle game. Carry on :shrug:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yoooo murk is cool but damn that's a possibility

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 8:33 pm

The Chosen One wrote:

Now u see, when i say shit i keep it real. alot of niggas pride be talking, but its easy to see how niggas aint ready for that type of work.. niggas cant even come together and even if we did, it just wouldnt be them white folks against us. white folks use us as pawns to riel the Mexicans up, and use them the same.. they strategy game is on point. and we didnt even touch on the advance weapons they using compared to them guns twenty and them chi niggas be posting be posting. even the biological and chemical warefare. they are really masters of war. Esau nem live by that sword

This is true they love war and makin weapons to fuck people up all giddy over that shit

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » March 11th, 2016, 8:37 pm

Spitz...you & chilli & a few other dudes on here who mentioned they have house & cars..supply the big funds to twenty so he can supply the burners & shooting classes & lets get niggahs properly trained in wooded areas of macon

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 8:41 pm

Q. wrote:Spitz...you & chilli & a few other dudes on here who mentioned they have house & cars..supply the big funds to twenty so he can supply the burners & shooting classes & lets get niggahs properly trained in wooded areas of macon

Lol nigga where I say all that :hmm:

That's chili bragging

Q I aint a fool I know u got it

Blood and 20 need to go in on that matter fact

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 8:43 pm

But on some real when I get something's in order im gonna get on my survival tip straight up and if I do and don't fall off ima see what I can do to help y'all other niggas who really down.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » March 11th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Lol im fuhkin with you my dude....but yeah man thats a start@people getting survival tips up to par...the thing is them type of people who get that type of information usually do things by the books (get legal firearms license) or atleast have a few niggahs with military training that go back & school they own loop...black niggahs is all for self(money..etc) if more niggahs can school then no doubt..its alotta bad shooters which is why you always hear of bystanders getting hit...niggahs gotta rebuild the wntire structure of black politics in this country from the ground up..just start fresh

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 8:52 pm

Q. wrote:Lol im fuhkin with you my dude....but yeah man thats a start@people getting survival tips up to par...the thing is them type of people who get that type of information usually do things by the books (get legal firearms license) or atleast have a few niggahs with military training that go back & school they own loop...black niggahs is all for self(money..etc) if more niggahs can school then no doubt..its alotta bad shooters which is why you always hear of bystanders getting hit...niggahs gotta rebuild the wntire structure of black politics in this country from the ground up..just start fresh

I agree with that 100% :tiphat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 9:03 pm

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Q. wrote:Spitz...you & chilli & a few other dudes on here who mentioned they have house & cars..supply the big funds to twenty so he can supply the burners & shooting classes & lets get niggahs properly trained in wooded areas of macon

That's chili bragging

it was more throwing jabs at them racist who act like niggas dont have shit, and all we are is broke drug heads, so that was my way of STYLIN ON EM!!

plus my benz is really nothing to really brag about its the base model, and im thinking of getting the CLS AMG.. i want it for the wrong reasons doe.. tht shit is fast as hell

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 11th, 2016, 9:06 pm

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:But on some real when I get something's in order im gonna get on my survival tip straight up and if I do and don't fall off ima see what I can do to help y'all other niggas who really down.

:tiphat: im tryna do tha same

underboss
underboss

Postby FlexinOnMyCamel » March 11th, 2016, 9:07 pm

The Chosen One wrote:

:2cents: yea, dude gave me a lot of insight, hes a gulf war vet; one of those conspiracy type niggas in his 50s. we compared our shots and thts when he asked why i got a lil cocky tht my shots were more vital. it made a lot of sense what he was sayin, shit like shooting targets makes you more accurate buts its not realistic, real threats move around and duck and hide for cover and shooting targets is completely different from gunfighting, thats a whole diff animal and he taught me a few urban/guerilla tactics like:
never fight face to face/use the element of surprise always/never attack a threat thats larger than you/retreat within 2 minutes, etc... but like some of us been saying this race war shit isnt gonna be the MAIN conflit and its gonna come down to personal coalitions, these conspiracy/tactic niggas is gonna rock with whoever is the most beneficial and helpful and its not always gna be the same race of person.

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 9:09 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:

That's chili bragging

it was more throwing jabs at them racist who act like niggas dont have shit, and all we are is broke drug heads, so that was my way of STYLIN ON EM!!

plus my benz is really nothing to really brag about its the base model, and im thinking of getting the CLS AMG.. i want it for the wrong reasons doe.. tht shit is fast as hell

theres niggas who got shit on here nd is somewhat comfy as Q say both legal and the other way

the problem is niggas front so much on here and act stupid that how can you trust to build w some dumb dummy ass nigga who ton fuck up whatever u have in motion

thats why you can't build on that other shit on here because its not based in bringing niggas up

this site based on styling on niggas, finessing, jugging and shit that cause division and thats what you get on here

superior
superior

Postby DatNiggaSpitz » March 11th, 2016, 9:10 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:2cents: yea, dude gave me a lot of insight, hes a gulf war vet; one of those conspiracy type niggas in his 50s. we compared our shots and thts when he asked why i got a lil cocky tht my shots were more vital. it made a lot of sense what he was sayin, shit like shooting targets makes you more accurate buts its not realistic, real threats move around and duck and hide for cover and shooting targets is completely different from gunfighting, thats a whole diff animal and he taught me a few urban/guerilla tactics like:
never fight face to face/use the element of surprise always/never attack a threat thats larger than you/retreat within 2 minutes, etc... but like some of us been saying this race war shit isnt gonna be the MAIN conflit and its gonna come down to personal coalitions, these conspiracy/tactic niggas is gonna rock with whoever is the most beneficial and helpful and its not always gna be the same race of person.

exactly...

thats why it will be race.

most of the whites is independents they bona mainly go with the crazy tea party repubs not the gay, black, mexican, mentally retarded, feminists, liberal democrat america

underboss
underboss

Postby FlexinOnMyCamel » March 11th, 2016, 9:14 pm

thats a real possibility, if you get 4 or 5 ppl together you can make a gun trust under the nfa so you can have guns bought under yall's trust. and you can add ppl to it, the more people the easier and faster it is to get guns & class 3 guns/items(suppressors,fully bolts, explosives)

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 11th, 2016, 9:14 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:wow: i thought u was gonna spread some other knowledge but this is absolutley correct but i learned this when i was young but black people problem is some of the tatics and shit niggas call sucka shit because niggas feel like bein dumb and standin tall while a nigga shootin is hard :facepalm: shit look good in the movies but that dumbass shit get niggas murked and plus black people got to know when its good to retreat dont let yo pride get u killed but that never fight face to face is a big one kuz niggas love fightin face 2 face but matterfact its alot niggas could learn by readin i use to like readin on them old general niggas stratagists i use to make stratagies and shit just to make em :lol: :lol:

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 11th, 2016, 9:16 pm

UaLameBro wrote:

thats a real possibility, if you get 4 or 5 ppl together you can make a gun trust under the nfa so you can have guns bought under yall's trust. and you can add ppl to it, the more people the easier and faster it is to get guns & class 3 guns/items(suppressors,fully bolts, explosives)

but what city or state you gotta be in to do this?

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 11th, 2016, 9:17 pm

UaLameBro wrote:

doin this why not start a militia? I do get secrecy is best tho

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby