Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » March 12th, 2016, 10:14 pm

UaLameBro wrote::lol: ima say this again, thats u bringin up goin to war with niggas i was never on tht i was talkin about ccw, and obv u dnt kno shit bout revolvers :lol: and stop gassin up white folks u act like every pale face in america got an AR-15 under they pillow. most white people in the US live in the west/northwest, most of the white people that own guns live in the South east. and thats not every white person like yall imagining :whaat: plus aint nobody but the gov't gon have futuristic weapons like that. now if u want me to talk about guns for wars then ok. bbut remember i wasnt never talmbout revolvers for made up race war theories :whaat:
theres been a race war going on

its just that the whole black population isn't active in offense

and whites are always passively active in it

but there wouldn't be a straight up race war in the states there would be a civil war with niggas and minorities majority on one side.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 10:20 pm

UaLameBro wrote::lol: ima say this again, thats u bringin up goin to war with niggas i was never on tht i was talkin about ccw, and obv u dnt kno shit bout revolvers :lol: and stop gassin up white folks u act like every pale face in america got an AR-15 under they pillow. most white people in the US live in the west/northwest, most of the white people that own guns live in the South east. and thats not every white person like yall imagining :whaat: plus aint nobody but the gov't gon have futuristic weapons like that. now if u want me to talk about guns for wars then ok. bbut remember i wasnt never talmbout revolvers for made up race war theories :whaat:

:yeahaight: but that big redneck at the gun shop had a big thang that shoots multiple rounds in his trunk. white women in the shop had u in her sniper scope, while she was releasing her 3 great danes.. u have to pick a target :yeahaight:

FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » March 12th, 2016, 10:36 pm

The Chosen One wrote:

:yeahaight: but that big redneck at the gun shop had a big thang that shoots multiple rounds in his trunk. white women in the shop had u in her sniper scope, while she was releasing her 3 great danes.. u have to pick a target :yeahaight:
they had 9s on them and i had a 357 DOUBLE ACTION 8 shot revolver tht uses clips, besides if u kno sumn bout gun shop rules cant nobody use the products just like any company almost. u keep gassin these pale faces doe thts u :whaat:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 12th, 2016, 10:43 pm

Out of 200 million Whites in America, id say only 1 percent have any power, but let some people say that America has 200 million white kings and rulers who have power to hold every person back and have super powers to win every war with everybody :umhm: :yeahaight:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 10:57 pm

Twamp9eOE wrote:Out of 200 million Whites in America, id say only 1 percent have any power, but let some people say that America has 200 million white kings and rulers who have power to hold every person back and have super powers to win every war with everybody :umhm: :yeahaight:

this is what im talking about them stats arent in lil Sins favors

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 10:59 pm

UaLameBro wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

they had 9s on them and i had a 357 DOUBLE ACTION 8 shot revolver tht uses clips, besides if u kno sumn bout gun shop rules cant nobody use the products just like any company almost. u keep gassin these pale faces doe thts u :whaat:

:lol: :facepalm: Europeans dont play by them rules man!! the have a diff set of rules they play by. they could have gunned my Somolian nigga down and u would have been in the wrong

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 12th, 2016, 11:08 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Twamp9eOE wrote:Out of 200 million Whites in America, id say only 1 percent have any power, but let some people say that America has 200 million white kings and rulers who have power to hold every person back and have super powers to win every war with everybody :umhm: :yeahaight:

this is what im talking about them stats arent in lil Sins favors

Yea but thats why Percentages that have to do with Blacks is higher its cuzz yall have less people, the same way yall have the most prisoners by percentage is the same way yall have higher percentage of Black Millionaires, theres 200 million Whites in America and only about 30 million Black Americans, yall even have the highest percentage of pro athletes in the World too, yall got alot of bad percentages and good ones too. Blacks probably have the most extreme of both good and bad happenings out of anybody, thats why its hard for yall to succeed every step forward yall take a step back, its a cycle

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 12th, 2016, 11:10 pm

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:

but there wouldn't be a straight up race war in the states there would be a civil war with niggas and minorities majority on one side.
Problem is a war is two sides actively engaging each other. Niggas out here just complaining or getting by. Niggas not tryin to pull together resources. Most don't give a fuck but be the first to complain bout some shit.

The war is in the laws, the private sector, the education system, the tax base, and how niggas perceive themselves. It ain't no blacks or whites gon kill each other in mass numbers cause the system been switched up.

These dudes out here now just product of the GOP's fear mongering and cultivation of hate they been promoting since Obama took office. Trump took advantage of it and took the whole party over. Shit gon get a lil funny but maybe this get niggas to smarten up.

But still instead of pooling up resources niggas is crashing rallies and boycotting stores. :yeahaight:

DatNiggaSpitz
superior
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » March 12th, 2016, 11:31 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:

Problem is a war is two sides actively engaging each other. Niggas out here just complaining or getting by. Niggas not tryin to pull together resources. Most don't give a fuck but be the first to complain bout some shit.

The war is in the laws, the private sector, the education system, the tax base, and how niggas perceive themselves. It ain't no blacks or whites gon kill each other in mass numbers cause the system been switched up.

These dudes out here now just product of the GOP's fear mongering and cultivation of hate they been promoting since Obama took office. Trump took advantage of it and took the whole party over. Shit gon get a lil funny but maybe this get niggas to smarten up.

But still instead of pooling up resources niggas is crashing rallies and boycotting stores. :yeahaight:
exactly. but also black bodies drop they just don't need nigger hatin jeb to run around splitting niggas wigs no more.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 12th, 2016, 11:36 pm

Saca La Mota wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:

so would you label gang members coons? :umhm:

they aint giving no passes to other blacks, and having rap niggas have to call in and break bread or they going to shut shit down but they aint doing that shit to them white rappers or singers :wow: these dry bones i tell you

oog
oog

Post by » March 12th, 2016, 11:58 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Saca La Mota wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:

they aint giving no passes to other blacks, and having rap niggas have to call in and break bread or they going to shut shit down but they aint doing that shit to them white rappers or singers :wow: these dry bones i tell you
So are these coons :ohhh:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 13th, 2016, 12:03 am

RecuSanT wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Saca La Mota wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:

yes i already admitted that :wow: .. but they also trip on other races too. i mean atleast spread the love

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 13th, 2016, 12:06 am

RecuSanT wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Saca La Mota wrote:
DatNiggaSpitz wrote:

:salute: thats my lil nigga with no shirt on. he the main one who loved starting race riots against the mexicans.. bad ass nigga

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » March 13th, 2016, 12:12 am

Niggas still don't understand.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 13th, 2016, 12:21 am

Blacks won't b able to pull this gun militia shit off that y'all talking about cuz y'all gonna shoot each other over who's going to be the leader :whaat:

Ideas that are a waste of time :whaat:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 13th, 2016, 12:34 am

Namean wrote:Blacks won't b able to pull this gun militia shit off that y'all talking about cuz y'all gonna shoot each other over who's going to be the leader :whaat:

Facts!! this dumb nigga shit was breeded in us.. too many niggas want to be the alpha male.. and niggas dont see we the only race who is so undivided like this. no type of structure what so ever. them niggas making a good case for me about them Curses.. one book foretells all of this but niggas still want to run to other books.. got my nigga brown dead set on building pyramids, like that is going to help us :killself: .. we build them pyramids and them arabs going to come over here and punk our asses for that too :smh: ..

we have the strength to kick everyone ass other than them fucking Somoans

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » March 13th, 2016, 12:39 am

The Chosen One wrote:
Namean wrote:Blacks won't b able to pull this gun militia shit off that y'all talking about cuz y'all gonna shoot each other over who's going to be the leader :whaat:

Facts!! this dumb nigga shit was breeded in us.. too many niggas want to be the alpha male.. and niggas dont see we the only race who is so undivided like this. no type of structure what so ever. them niggas making a good case for me about them Curses.. one book foretells all of this but niggas still want to run to other books.. got my nigga brown dead set on building pyramids, like that is going to help us :killself: .. we build them pyramids and them arabs going to come over here and punk our asses for that too :smh: ..

Bruh u know damn well them Karate Asians will beat the breaks off any race even the so called superhuman Blacks :whaat:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 13th, 2016, 12:44 am

:facepalm: thats exactly why ima have a militia full of women :facepalm: and college niggas them the only niggas that actually want to have some shit they got more heart when it comes to goin against the gov :discust: hood niggas just wanna be seen as the leader for pussy and so other niggas can think they doin somethin ill let they ass lead they dumbass to a trap then say i told u so to whoever survives but theres a certain way to make niggas fall in line you gotta be ruthless niggas are cowards when it comes down to it they only fuck with other niggas because they feel they can only go after other niggas most dont even try to fuck with the police to lead blacks you would have to knock down all the niggas with that alpha male act it can be done tho

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » March 13th, 2016, 1:04 am

:lol: sooo chili, the arabs punked out blacks in east and north Africa ? :lol: :shrug:

I been thought about an all gurl gang ,years ago, but mostly for my benefit and spyin on niggas n using them :lol: they will go all out more than men, if they want too

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 13th, 2016, 1:45 am

I believe it was gaddafhi that had a security team full of bitches, no dudes whatsoever.n them bitches had heavy artillery ready to goto war n clap niggas

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 13th, 2016, 2:19 am

Twamp9eOE wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Bruh u know damn well them Karate Asians will beat the breaks off any race even the so called superhuman Blacks :whaat:

i just cant agree with that. we talking about average people.. not all them asians know karate moves, and truthful they petite people. i know im going have them asians pissed but its true. them ones who train in them martial arts can fuck alot of niggas up, but we talkin bout the average ones. and yes asians b4 yall get all defensive i seen a cambodian dude beat the shit out of a black guy

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 13th, 2016, 2:27 am

Brock Lesnar wrote::lol: sooo chili, the arabs punked out blacks in east and north Africa ? :lol: :shrug:

I been thought about an all gurl gang ,years ago, but mostly for my benefit and spyin on niggas n using them :lol: they will go all out more than men, if they want too
thats why i thought of it mostly for my benifit :lol: :lol: :lol: naw im playin but yea they do be with it more then niggas to be real if you know how to talk to these females depending on the ones you choose theyll listen and do whatever they be with tha shit my potna been hittin me up because she see the way shit goin n she ready to fight and she frusturated at these niggas thats makin excuses i told her itll me some fam thatll ride fa me and a bunch of yall females :lol: :lol: she think thats the way it gotta be kuz most niggas just bitchin up but i told her we aint go be on no dumb shit we go train and all that :ohhh: but of course ima have to give the wome what they need :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :whew:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 13th, 2016, 2:36 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Brock Lesnar wrote::lol: sooo chili, the arabs punked out blacks in east and north Africa ? :lol: :shrug:

thats why i thought of it mostly for my benifit :lol: :lol: :lol: naw im playin but yea they do be with it more then niggas to be real if you know how to talk to these females depending on the ones you choose theyll listen and do whatever they be with tha shit my potna been hittin me up because she see the way shit goin n she ready to fight and she frusturated at these niggas thats makin excuses i told her itll me some fam thatll ride fa me and a bunch of yall females :lol: :lol: she think thats the way it gotta be kuz most niggas just bitchin up but i told her we aint go be on no dumb shit we go train and all that :ohhh: but of course ima have to give the wome what they need :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright: :whew:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikako
fresh meat

Old head tells young niggas thats only shooters if u aint built for the system dont come here no guns will help u

Post by Mikako » March 13th, 2016, 3:13 am

hey im brand new to this group and to lampworking over-all. i just had a question.. can anyone give me an estimate on how long 20cu. ft of oxygen will last running at 2 or 3 psi?

thanks alot

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Re: Old head tells young niggas thats only shooters if u aint built for the system dont come here no guns will help u

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 13th, 2016, 3:41 am

Mikako wrote:hey im brand new to this group and to lampworking over-all. i just had a question.. can anyone give me an estimate on how long 20cu. ft of oxygen will last running at 2 or 3 psi?

thanks alot

wat u mean wat u talkin bout and how you new but just decide to join a convo when we talkin bout this shit nigga yall feds got no surprise but yall be capturin niggaz tho :facepalm: so who u tryna lock up tonight tell yo folks stop followin me to my unks house tho