Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Region: North East

Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 8:52 am

Namean wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rlRD7rc3b0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 12:12 pm

Like i been saying alotta these "shooters" is pussino in general..niggahs need a burner on the streets & a shank behind the walls because they knucklegames aint up to par & niggahs cant live with the humiliation of walking outside after getting they ass whooped on a 1 on 1 & having people be like " thats such & such who got fucked up by so & so"....jail pulls alotta niggahs cards

murksiderock
boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: 703x804x757 "Thou Shalt Not Hustle Backwards"...

Re: Old head tells young niggas that's only shooters if u ain't built for the system don't come here.no guns will help u

Post by murksiderock » March 11th, 2016, 12:39 pm

There's some truth to it, but none of yall niggas been in jail or did no serious time, so you don't truly know....

Like I said, it's partly true but niggas respect a shooter. You have to honor it...

I ain't fought a nigga on the streets since I was 16. Why should i? Has nothing to do with being a pussy; I been in mad jail rumbles, won some, lost some. But in the streets, I ain't got time for all that, and really it ain't been a issue with me. Niggas know how I give it up...

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 12:47 pm

I know quite a few shooters who niggahs didnt respect (coincidentally the shooters are dead now)..so i aint agreeing with that@shooters are respected

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 12:51 pm

& stop assuming @who was & who wasnt locked up...not every niggah whose been locked up aint wearing that as a badge of honor going around bragging or even talking about it (some even are ashamed of it) ..not sayingyou right or wrong..but stop assuming unless you know niggahs personally

Billi G
superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Post by Billi G » March 11th, 2016, 2:27 pm

I been trying to tell that lame ass nigga lol

BkBarclays
og
og
Affiliation: The Old NY

Post by BkBarclays » March 11th, 2016, 2:31 pm

put it like this..I grew up going through levels fighting/knives N blades n then guns.

Personally I rather clap a nigga if I got a reason to..that's just how I feel about shit.

Knowing how to fight in jail don't automatically mean ur good..jail is a unfair place. I've had a few fair ones in jail but for the most part niggaz is mobbing on people. As long as ur not afraid to fight or get hurt and b capable of doing some damage if u have to u will be fine in jail.

Jail ain't nothin to brag about or flaunt. Going to jail don't mean u real. Just means u fucked n got caught..it's an experience but going there doesn't instantly mean ur real jail is full of pussies.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 2:33 pm

Which is also pussino @niggahs having to jump niggahs ..& exactly @jail dont make niggahs real or realer then a niggah who aint went to jail

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I been trying to tell that lame ass nigga lol
You & murkside had words?

Billi G
superior
superior
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Post by Billi G » March 11th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Q. wrote:Which is also pussino @niggahs having to jump niggahs ..& exactly @jail dont make niggahs real or realer then a niggah who aint went to jail

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:I been trying to tell that lame ass nigga lol
You & murkside had words?
Many words

Knxwledge 860
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: pimp squad baby, hold it down

Post by Knxwledge 860 » March 11th, 2016, 3:22 pm

It dfinitely don't mean you tough or make you tough, it's for dirty corny broke niggas that's liable to snitch & it get a thousand times harder to get a job with that bullshit on ya record, I still feel glad I ain't have to stay in that whack shit too long, fuck the system

The point I wanna make is that in Walker I did see dudes get smacked tf up & looking like fish out of water because they so use to having 7 homies or a gun with em. Especially when dudes is from big gangs like Bloods & LKs but there's plenty of them in there so they try to squad up. When a nigga's incompetence is on that level, that's the definition of a dude that ain't built for nothing

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 3:36 pm

Shit I always got jumped in these streets by niggas bigger than me n in a slim build.niggas never wanted to give me a fair one.I shot at niggas n used my razors in the past but for the most part I'm by myself n niggas usually like to try n mob up on niggas cuz they deep n feel it's easy.like the last time I got jumped in Harlem by like 20 oy niggas oy to my dick by the way, them niggas didn't even get me on the ground n didn't even do no damage to my face.I was swinging back catching niggas.n they all scattered like roaches soon as a police car pulled up on the block.

When I went down the block to my old crib to call my man's in the area n he had the whip to come get me n I had the ratchet he said niggas was getting locked up.niggas was known for just mobbing on niggas who was by themselves.I got some yg niggas to handle them niggas later on that year.alot of them got locked up of course n turned blood from my knowledge so yea I hate that jumping shit.but if u just a shooter u better have hands as well in case u in situations where u can't get access to the hammer.I know quite a few shooters who either hit rikers or up north n straight bitched up.a couple of them ran into niggas they shot at before so they definitely got they melon tossed cuz they didn't know how to fight :whaat:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 3:41 pm

Alotta niggahs be shook to get a good ole fashion ass whooping..so they wanna play for keeps :discust:

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » March 11th, 2016, 3:44 pm

damn @ ohnosmh, I had homies who was jumped by 9 plus niggas, I probably used to kan take it but now dat I do more drugs , than most on this sight n around me, :lol: site, and gotten to lazy hell to the fact, I won't even play fight with a bitch who flirtin with me n all , I gotta get out of dat, but if 9 niggas or 8 jumped on me now, with my health i'll prob die :wtf2: or be in a coma, I don't drink milk, or take vitamins, my bones weak, n in the streets u think im fina be beefin with the world n be like yeah man, bra u deserve a fair 1 on 1 with me ?? :wtf: :cmon: if I got caught in his house,fuckin his gurl or stealing from him then i'll be prepared 2 win or lose, but if I wasn't in the wrong :shoot:

GANJASMUGGLING
general
general
Affiliation: ~

Post by GANJASMUGGLING » March 11th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Namean wrote:
Namean wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rlRD7rc3b0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
are those lo lifes in your avatar?

i hear so much about them niggas lmao

nyc in the late 80s/90s seemed like a wild place

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 11th, 2016, 4:42 pm

:ohhh: sHIT IS true niggas be scared to knuckle up lost one of my potnaz kuz he beat this nigga ass so dude got his bitch to set my folks up n murked em my potna kuzzn did some shit n was in tha same jail that nigga was in was givin that nigga tha bizzness :wow: cept this nigga was on some extra gay ass shit IN JAIL of all places :facepalm: :smh: but in the streets i aint fightin more then 2 niggas if they big niggas shit ima a lil nigga im just light weight buff but i know damn well i aint skrapin no 2 or 3 big niggas 2 niggas my size with one of em bein big still prob no but thats more odds im willin to take but that jumpin shit i dont fuck with niggas been jump to death so fuck that i see that as a form as extra weapons so im shootin but shit i aint had a fight in years but most niggas either gonna jump u or try to shoot u niggas wont fight to save they life n that shit terrible got big niggas afraid to fight bitches so they shootin em shit weak tho

Kamau_88xx
superior
superior
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Post by Kamau_88xx » March 11th, 2016, 5:44 pm

Nigguhz get the fight knokd out they ass ...that's y they dnt fight Nomo ...nigguhz a only squab if they think they got a easy win .I garuntee ...

Kamau_88xx
superior
superior
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Post by Kamau_88xx » March 11th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Nigguhz ain't got time for a 52 sec squabble but be ready to do time inda pen for years ...gtfoh ..

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 11th, 2016, 5:48 pm

Cocaine wrote:Nigguhz ain't got time for a 52 sec squabble but be ready to do time inda pen for years ...gtfoh ..

Unhuh

Well said

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 6:24 pm

G-unit 5neakers wrote:damn @ ohnosmh, I had homies who was jumped by 9 plus niggas, I probably used to kan take it but now dat I do more drugs , than most on this sight n around me, :lol: site, and gotten to lazy hell to the fact, I won't even play fight with a bitch who flirtin with me n all , I gotta get out of dat, but if 9 niggas or 8 jumped on me now, with my health i'll prob die :wtf2: or be in a coma, I don't drink milk, or take vitamins, my bones weak, n in the streets u think im fina be beefin with the world n be like yeah man, bra u deserve a fair 1 on 1 with me ?? :wtf: :cmon: if I got caught in his house,fuckin his gurl or stealing from him then i'll be prepared 2 win or lose, but if I wasn't in the wrong :shoot:

The only time I really caught a beatdown n ended up in the hospital was when a bitch lined me up,I got jumped by mad niggas n I got slammed from behind n just curled up on the ground trying to cover my face.that was the only time it was bad n I only ended up with a black eye.all the other times I got jumped I fought back n no real damage was done.I been in a couple of brawls with my niggas n cuzins but we put that work in on dudes that outnumbered us.I can't remember the last time I had a one on one to be honest.n the ones that jumped me alot of them were loud mouth tough acting tinactin type of niggas when they in packs but pussy by themselves

When I found out who jumped me that time I got the black eye,I found out the dudes were bloods that was always jumping niggas but were soft by themselves or around other niggas when they went to the key(bx niggas know what I'm talking about).what really made matters worse was my so called niggas at the time who were tough talking b's and c's who told me if I ever got into some shit they would ride out for me.NIGGAS AIN'T EVEN RIDE OUT FOR ME WHEN I TOLD THEM WHERE THE INCIDENT TOOK PLACE.niggas instead asked me what was I doing over there for.they were "hype" when I told them I got jumped but oonce I said the block they turned pussy or had excuses not to ride out.n I used to ride out for them when they were in trouble at times.at that very moment I stopped fucking with alot of niggas cuz of that.I only had 2 ppl who was gonna ride out my man's n a loccette.my man's was cool with niggas that bitched up on me n was like "yo ohnosmh,u was just better off calling the Damn cops.these niggas just wanna play the block, get fresh party,n peace each other all day.they don't wanna fight n get they're clothes dirty"

As sad as my homie comment was, the nigga was 100% correct.niggas only wanted to party, fuck bitches, talk that gang shit when it was convenient for them.but as far as actually putting in work n fighting they was scared to.niggas be scared to get on punched in the face.the cops would've did a better job sad to say if I went that route cuz them niggas was just all talk.that's when I started to just move dolo n not rely on none of these niggas when it come to beef.

N u know what's funny? Once I got in the music industry, one of them niggas had the audacity to ask me to help put them on.I was like FOH nigga the fucking nerve

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 11th, 2016, 6:28 pm

ReggaeAirhorn wrote:
Namean wrote:
are those lo lifes in your avatar?

i hear so much about them niggas lmao

nyc in the late 80s/90s seemed like a wild place

Yea those are the lo lifes

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 6:53 pm

Q. wrote:Like i been saying alotta these "shooters" is pussino in general..niggahs need a burner on the streets & a shank behind the walls because they knucklegames aint up to par & niggahs cant live with the humiliation of walking outside after getting they ass whooped on a 1 on 1 & having people be like " thats such & such who got fucked up by so & so"....jail pulls alotta niggahs cards

:2cents: i agree with that 100%... its some crybaby shit, niggas just dont want to accept no "L's".. if a nigga beat that ass just come with a better strategy next time or take some boxing lessons. slap box with yo niggas, wrestle with yo niggas, put on them gloves and fight with yo niggas, play body with yo niggas. we done all that shit growing up, even our dumbasses used to play tackle football on the concrete. now a day a nigga get his ass beat, he running home huffing and puffin n gathering his troops to go ride on a nigga :lol:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 6:56 pm

but damn, its fucked up when u get older and work in the hospital. cuz i seen patients who lost the fight and ended up on a ventilator or fell back and cracked they head and died and now a simple fist fight got a nigga in prison for murder..

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » March 11th, 2016, 7:16 pm

The Chosen One wrote:but damn, its fucked up when u get older and work in the hospital. cuz i seen patients who lost the fight and ended up on a ventilator or fell back and cracked they head and died and now a simple fist fight got a nigga in prison for murder..
dat's the part of my argument tho, errbody got better health than me and exercise, while I turn down my homegurls opportunity to run at the track with her, or gym :lmao: I be like bihhh, u know im a kool as a fan hood nigga, we make not exercising look good, she would have loved yo nerd ass tho :lmao: but still kame to me for some freaky head n dick :comeon: u be eating out them patients while ,they morphine up huh :ohlawd: :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 7:20 pm

G-unit 5neakers wrote:damn @ ohnosmh, I had homies who was jumped by 9 plus niggas, I probably used to kan take it but now dat I do more drugs , than most on this sight n around me, :lol: site, and gotten to lazy hell to the fact, I won't even play fight with a bitch who flirtin with me n all , I gotta get out of dat, but if 9 niggas or 8 jumped on me now, with my health i'll prob die :wtf2: or be in a coma, I don't drink milk, or take vitamins, my bones weak, n in the streets u think im fina be beefin with the world n be like yeah man, bra u deserve a fair 1 on 1 with me ?? :wtf: :cmon: if I got caught in his house,fuckin his gurl or stealing from him then i'll be prepared 2 win or lose, but if I wasn't in the wrong :shoot:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 11th, 2016, 7:22 pm

G-unit 5neakers wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:but damn, its fucked up when u get older and work in the hospital. cuz i seen patients who lost the fight and ended up on a ventilator or fell back and cracked they head and died and now a simple fist fight got a nigga in prison for murder..
dat's the part of my argument tho, errbody got better health than me and exercise, while I turn down my homegurls opportunity to run at the track with her, or gym :lmao: I be like bihhh, u know im a kool as a fan hood nigga, we make not exercising look good, she would have loved yo nerd ass tho :lmao: but still kame to me for some freaky head n dick :comeon: u be eating out them patients while ,they morphine up huh :ohlawd: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lol:

:wow: