Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

oog
oog
Region: North East

Re: Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 11:03 pm

As far as chiraq mobs in nyc

Latin kings-only in jail nowhere on the streets unless u look hard

GDs-used to be crips son dulas.got indicted for paralyzing an old lady completely missing their intended targets.usually turn blood when they get locked up

Bps-bloods son dulas.they do the blood handshake and follow what the bloods say.usually get spanked n last I heard they all flipped to bloods now

So only chiraq mob to ever make noise in nyc were the kings,n that was almost 30 years ago :whaat:

oog
oog

Re: Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 11:05 pm

Brother Blunted wrote:my boro its no need for gentrification yet. But for real tho gentrification goin on all over this country and been goin on for years. If u lookin to get niggas tight u doin a piss poor job. :lol:

Step ya troll game up. Local nigga lol

Lol niggas don't travel.they scared to leave their own hoods in fear of running into other gangs

NYC niggas travel anywhere in the world.other niggas stay local :whaat:

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » March 3rd, 2016, 11:08 pm

No funny shit Niggas in barbados be watchin eyewitness news, watchin local ny TV. I was dead ass out in 90 degree weather back home watchin it snow in ny lmao. Be seein whips with the ny license plates.

Niggas be thinkin shit a game lol. K loc can verify this too, I know he got the ny package. :lol:

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » March 5th, 2016, 9:57 am

Namean wrote:As far as chiraq mobs in nyc

Latin kings-only in jail nowhere on the streets unless u look hard

GDs-used to be crips son dulas.got indicted for paralyzing an old lady completely missing their intended targets.usually turn blood when they get locked up

Bps-bloods son dulas.they do the blood handshake and follow what the bloods say.usually get spanked n last I heard they all flipped to bloods now

So only chiraq mob to ever make noise in nyc were the kings,n that was almost 30 years ago :whaat:
:cmon: still they out there :whaat: you mad oh no whos out heres though
Namean wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:my boro its no need for gentrification yet. But for real tho gentrification goin on all over this country and been goin on for years. If u lookin to get niggas tight u doin a piss poor job. :lol:

Step ya troll game up. Local nigga lol

Lol niggas don't travel.they scared to leave their own hoods in fear of running into other gangs

NYC niggas travel anywhere in the world.other niggas stay local :whaat:
i could i got the loot but nah scared to go anywhere out here nah again i watch myself though NY been declawed guilliani gave you goofies the work :lol: come out here and rotate like that tribune front page special :rip2: fuck i need to go to some other country to stunt off for im in the greatest city on earth little guy got to mexico every year anyways all over the country fuck i need to go to busted ass barbados haiti jamaica :discust: :killself: :cmon:discount vacations :lol: brazil europe :2cents: you NYERS must be miserable to travel aound like that in your own town give your fam that money invest that no wonder black dudes stay broke them whiteboys really got your thought process fucked up like that :tiphat:

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » March 5th, 2016, 10:01 am

Namean wrote:Lol niggas caught a titty attack once I mentioned Surenos taking over the streets of chiraq.it must be true since Chicago dudes got on the defensive.n one of y'all (hoodprophet) ain't even from Humboldt park or other hoods he's claimed all over the us so we can't take his word for it

Hey hoodprophet next time u in nyc for your comic book fest lemme know.ima get u lined up

Imageand dudes still getting dropped :lol: hows them brothers treating you sendoffs in county :tiphat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » March 5th, 2016, 10:35 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:13K :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

:cmon:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » March 5th, 2016, 10:38 am

swaporamasfinst wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:Treces are such a problem in Chicago, that gangs are banding up to try and get rid of them :ohhh:

#PrayforChicago

jerzey devil i mean 2wo-g stop it bro thas not even in illinois wisconsin any brazzer with a tv claiming sureno nowdays all u hear them bitches say es soy nutron in county :lmao: :smh:

:ohhh:

superior
superior

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » March 5th, 2016, 10:42 am

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Namean wrote::ohhh: surenos taking over Chicago now

last time i heard the streets was all black and gold in N.Y which mob kicking its feet up this year out there neals mob :lol:

post one article with scraps killing anybody in the town you got dirty ass salvadorians taking N.Y over step it up :discust:

namean i know hoodprophet a goof ass but you doing it all wrong :tiphat:

i mean if this is what you wanna believe :lol:

post a n.y mob in chicago on business gds lords brothers all out there running shit when you got central americans in N.Y having jerome and em running from the bodega you know you in trouble :facepalm: :lol: dude why you goofies always saying weird shit like this i saw that rubble kings doc yall too much out there :killself: :lol:

lol like I said if thats what u believe believe it lol. :whaat:

niggas be article thuggin tho lol "Post yo articles cuzz!" :lol:

article thugin :cmon:whos the one believeing this weird shit u aint on the block though NY dont got none :lol: forgot u with the white folks looking gentrification got you living under the stairs with a duck dynasty blanket salvation army face ass :killself:

lol my area actually got more hispanic/black immigrants than anything now. Try traveling before u start talkin out ya ass. Local niggas. :lol:
yes tell me more :umhm: probably knocking white bitches frappes on the ground in disgust ski maskin them rabbi's hats 2 for 20 on a milk crate smoke rocks blunted :ohlawd: :whew: :salute:

:lol:

Previous

Return to Lobby