Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Postby Q. » March 3rd, 2016, 9:18 am

Belvidere man guilty of murder in gang-related fatal shooting

Ricardo Figueroa
By Lindsey Holden
Staff writer
Posted Mar 2, 2016 at 4:59 PM
Updated Mar 2, 2016 at 6:05 PM

BELVIDERE — Ricardo Figueroa was found guilty today of first-degree murder for his role in the 2013 shooting of a Belvidere teen.

Figueroa, 25, was charged along with Ricardo Garcia and Anthony Perez in the Nov. 30, 2013, fatal shooting of 18-year-old Giovanni Galicia. Police found Galicia shot multiple times in a vehicle in the 2000 block of Lake Shore Drive in Belvidere.

During opening statements, First Assistant State's Attorney Victor Escarcida said Figueroa, Garcia and Perez were Latin King gang members targeting members of rival gang Surenos 13 the night of Galicia's death. Galicia was sitting in the driver's seat of a car also occupied by two friends when Perez and Figueroa approached the vehicle with guns, Escarcida said.

Escarcida said Perez tapped on the driver's side window with his gun and Figueroa the passenger's side. Although Perez shot Galicia, Figueroa intended to "use violence in force," Escarcida said.

A jury took two hours to find Figueroa guilty of first-degree murder, two counts of attempted first-degree murder, possession of a firearm by a street gang member and mob action, said Boone County State's Attorney Michelle Courier in a news release.

Courier said although Figueroa was not the shooter, he was found guilty of murder under Illinois accountability and felony murder statutes. By law, a suspect can be convicted using accountability "if before or during the commission of an offense, and with the intent to promote or facilitate such commission, he solicits, aids, abets, agrees or attempts to aid the other person in the planning or commission of the offense."

Figueroa was accountable for Galicia's death because his role in the crime helped facilitate the murder, Courier said. In addition, the state's felony murder law says a suspect can be found to be responsible for a murder if an individual dies while the suspect is carrying out a felony, which Courier said also applied in Figueroa's case.

Courier said Deontae Murray, who was found guilty in May of first-degree murder for his role in a fatal 2013 Belvidere gas station shooting, was also convicted using the accountability statute. Marco Hernandez was convicted of murder for shooting Richard Herman outside a Shell gas station. But prosecutors argued Murray was also accountable for the death because he gave Hernandez a gun knowing he'd likely use it to kill Herman.

boss
boss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Postby HoodProphet » March 3rd, 2016, 4:41 pm

Telling ya all Surenos in the BURBS getting tossed up.....Burbs that have barely any crime

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Illinois - latin king found guilty in murder (him & other kings went hunting for surenos)

Postby 2wo-G » March 3rd, 2016, 4:50 pm

Treces are such a problem in Chicago, that gangs are banding up to try and get rid of them :ohhh:

#PrayforChicago

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 6:24 pm

:ohhh: surenos taking over Chicago now

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » March 3rd, 2016, 6:39 pm

Those videos not in Chicago, that's in Rockford/Milwaukee :lol:

Now this is some 13s marching in New York :ohhh:

underboss
underboss

Postby FlexinOnMyCamel » March 3rd, 2016, 6:41 pm

:lol:

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » March 3rd, 2016, 7:35 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Those videos not in Chicago, that's in Rockford/Milwaukee :lol:

Nigga :cmon:

Obviously that's a Mexican event and neighborhood since u don't see nothin but Mexicans even the store signs aren't even in English lol

U trying to make it seem like they walkin thru a actual hood doing something lol

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 7:41 pm

Broooklyn wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:Those videos not in Chicago, that's in Rockford/Milwaukee :lol:

Nigga :cmon:

Obviously that's a Mexican event and neighborhood since u don't see nothin but Mexicans even the store signs aren't even in English lol

U trying to make it seem like they walkin thru a actual hood doing something lol

Lol facts it's nothing but a Mexican event.we don't even have them type of Mexicans in nyc.goto that particular area any other time n you will c dirty bloods, dirty crips, lil crews,n maybe a washed up king or two :whaat:

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 3rd, 2016, 7:42 pm

13K :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 7:45 pm

Lemme find out Surenos got Chicago n other parts of Illinois in a chokehold.u got kings and other crews trying to click up to go up against Surenos.first bloods made it to Chicago n made GDs flip, now y'all having issues with Surenos :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » March 3rd, 2016, 8:23 pm

Let you find out? I just hope you have a speech prepared for your parents when you come out of the closet.
13s in the Burbs, but as you can see are getting lit up :whaat:

This burb on the Illi/wisconsin border its about an hour away from Chicago

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 9:28 pm

Lol u can call me gay all ya want but that's far from the truth, just like u being a real nigga with bitches is far from the truth :whaat:

Surenos taking over chiraq, killing kings stones n disciples and y'all can't do nothing about it :whaat:

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 9:41 pm

Namean wrote::ohhh: surenos taking over Chicago now

last time i heard the streets was all black and gold in N.Y which mob kicking its feet up this year out there neals mob :lol:

post one article with scraps killing anybody in the town you got dirty ass salvadorians taking N.Y over step it up :discust:

namean i know hoodprophet a goof ass but you doing it all wrong :tiphat:

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » March 3rd, 2016, 9:42 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:

last time i heard the streets was all black and gold in N.Y which mob kicking its feet up this year out there neals mob :lol:

post one article with scraps killing anybody in the town you got dirty ass salvadorians taking N.Y over step it up :discust:

i mean if this is what you wanna believe :lol:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 9:44 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:Treces are such a problem in Chicago, that gangs are banding up to try and get rid of them :ohhh:

#PrayforChicago

jerzey devil i mean 2wo-g stop it bro thas not even in illinois wisconsin any brazzer with a tv claiming sureno nowdays all u hear them bitches say es soy nutron in county :lmao: :smh:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 9:49 pm

Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

post a n.y mob in chicago on business gds lords brothers all out there running shit when you got central americans in N.Y having jerome and em running from the bodega you know you in trouble :facepalm: :lol: dude why you goofies always saying weird shit like this i saw that rubble kings doc yall too much out there :killself: :lol:

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » March 3rd, 2016, 9:53 pm

They won't make it in Chicago they would snatch Nameans purse ole tranny ass nigga

2wo-g just follows me around this board. He'll be quite all day until I post then he puts on his cyber security t-shirt grabs a protein bar and proceeds to stalk me on the hoodup :discust:

Surenos getting lit up in the burbs :cmon:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 9:59 pm

HoodProphet wrote:They won't make it in Chicago they would snatch Nameans purse ole tranny ass nigga

2wo-g just follows me around this board. He'll be quite all day until I post then he puts on his cyber security t-shirt grabs a protein bar and proceeds to stalk me on the hoodup :discust:

ya shit was funny at first but now :smh: namean musta had his cardinals hat pissed on by some brothers too have that much hate dude stays with a one track thought sawbuck this pussy pulls his industry connect defense :tiphat:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 3rd, 2016, 10:00 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

post a n.y mob in chicago on business gds lords brothers all out there running shit when you got central americans in N.Y having jerome and em running from the bodega you know you in trouble :facepalm: :lol: dude why you goofies always saying weird shit like this i saw that rubble kings doc yall too much out there :killself: :lol:

lol like I said if thats what u believe believe it lol. :whaat:

niggas be article thuggin tho lol "Post yo articles cuzz!" :lol:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 10:14 pm

Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

article thugin :cmon:whos the one believeing this weird shit u aint on the block though NY dont got none :lol: forgot u with the white folks looking gentrification got you living under the stairs with a duck dynasty blanket salvation army face ass :killself:

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » March 3rd, 2016, 10:17 pm

HoodProphet wrote:They won't make it in Chicago they would snatch Nameans purse ole tranny ass nigga

Nah its jus kuz whenever I get in the thread u get quiet with the quickness :yeahright:

Hey werent you pretending to know a Latin King who got got by a Sureno in the Chicago area? Giving him RIPs and everything? :umhm:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 3rd, 2016, 10:19 pm

swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

article thugin :cmon:whos the one believeing this weird shit u aint on the block though NY dont got none :lol: forgot u with the white folks looking gentrification got you living under the stairs with a duck dynasty blanket salvation army face ass :killself:

lol my area actually got more hispanic/black immigrants than anything now. Try traveling before u start talkin out ya ass. Local niggas. :lol:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » March 3rd, 2016, 10:33 pm

Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:
Brother Blunted wrote:
swaporamasfinst wrote:

lol my area actually got more hispanic/black immigrants than anything now. Try traveling before u start talkin out ya ass. Local niggas. :lol:
yes tell me more :umhm: probably knocking white bitches frappes on the ground in disgust ski maskin them rabbi's hats 2 for 20 on a milk crate smoke rocks blunted :ohlawd: :whew: :salute:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 3rd, 2016, 10:36 pm

my boro its no need for gentrification yet. But for real tho gentrification goin on all over this country and been goin on for years. If u lookin to get niggas tight u doin a piss poor job. :lol:

Step ya troll game up. Local nigga lol

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 3rd, 2016, 10:56 pm

Lol niggas caught a titty attack once I mentioned Surenos taking over the streets of chiraq.it must be true since Chicago dudes got on the defensive.n one of y'all (hoodprophet) ain't even from Humboldt park or other hoods he's claimed all over the us so we can't take his word for it

Hey hoodprophet next time u in nyc for your comic book fest lemme know.ima get u lined up

Next

Return to Lobby