Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

2wo-G
king
king

Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 9:55 pm

The past year or 2 Ive been hearing a lot more about it. Seems like its taken over pimping in terms of one of the big hustles tbh, lol. I dont know a damn thing about it tho.

How do people do it? If someone was curious how would they get into it?

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Re: Credit Card Scam/Kracking Cards?

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 9:58 pm

you go Diego Go ass aint pimpin Shit :whaat: jus stop it Half Pint Scat ass Nigga :discust:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:03 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:you go Diego Go ass aint pimpin Shit :whaat: jus stop it Half Pint Scat ass Nigga :discust:
Pima cant even read he had to have his senior home nurse who cant speak English read it out for him.

I never said I was a pimp, I never even implied that shit. Im jus a stone cold mack with these hos.

BTW My main girl is black and I do some freaky ass thumb in the butt type stuff with her. Hows that make you feel? :yeahaight:

We all know your old lonely bingo playing ass hasnt gotten any ass since everyone dared that chick to have sex with that retarded kid at prom in '83

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 21st, 2016, 10:04 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:you go Diego Go ass aint pimpin Shit :whaat: jus stop it Half Pint Scat ass Nigga :discust:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:discust: @whoever talkin bout dey pimpin nowadays. maaaaaaaaaan dont even get me started

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:12 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:
Pima cant even read he had to have his senior home nurse who cant speak English read it out for him.

I never said I was a pimp, I never even implied that shit. Im jus a stone cold mack with these hos.

BTW My main girl is black and I do some freaky ass thumb in the butt type stuff with her. Hows that make you feel? :yeahaight:

We all know your old lonely bingo playing ass hasnt gotten any ass since everyone dared that chick to have sex with that retarded kid at prom in '83
lol u think i give a shit u fuck any ole black chik :lol: :lol: he think im ice man who trips on Niggas gettin Pussy :lol: u aint touching no Carib women tho :shrug2: u and ur moms just cleaning houses for em :lol:
i dont even wanna get started on how i used to Sink in and And bash down this Mexican freak when i was 19
chik was like 25 nice slim spic bitch :lol: Bitch was so load all my boys was like Damn :wow: :whew: from outside she was Liek "Mas Fuerte Mas Fuerte" i swear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: good old Late Teenhood.

i did it for the hatin Mexicans cuz thats some Spic sister so i felt good :lol: :lol: :lol:

spic Slut told me to Slap her spit on her and all that i choke this mexican bitch stuck my dick in her ass and my hand in her cunt she asked for all of this BTw real freak had a cherry blossom tattoo on her back . i dead was fuckin all damn day 24hrs the homie was fukin her Bi ass freind too

FlexinOnMyCamel
underboss
underboss

Post by FlexinOnMyCamel » February 21st, 2016, 10:14 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:discust: @whoever talkin bout dey pimpin nowadays. maaaaaaaaaan dont even get me started
watchu mean?
ToneCityMackin wrote:The past year or 2 Ive been hearing a lot more about it. Seems like its taken over pimping in terms of one of the big hustles tbh, lol. I dont know a damn thing about it tho.

How do people do it? If someone was curious how would they get into it?
i dropped a lil knowledge on this on another thread w/ the same topic viewtopic.php?f=1&t=127095&p=1853036#p1853036

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:21 pm

Pima you know you know you wasn't getting no pussy at 19, just judging by the way you type you seem like a dirty ass nigga that wears the same t shirt two weeks in a row and don't wash that hoe once. The only pussy you get is from maybe a couple dirty bitches with kids in your home neighborhood. You don't have any boys, if you do, they all a bunch of dusty niggas with no lives just like you are. Your late teens wasn't shit. You just fantasize about shit you thought the cool kids were doing and bring your fake ass stories to thehoodup to try and impress somebody with the dumb shit you say. You seem like the type of nigga that don't have deodorant, just a bunch of AXE sitting on your dresser. When's the last time you spent time around a bitch that wasn't complete trash? A bitch that actually wants to be around your ass.

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:26 pm

Clifero wrote:Pima you know you know you wasn't getting no pussy at 19, just judging by the way you type you seem like a dirty ass nigga that wears the same t shirt two weeks in a row and don't wash that hoe once. The only pussy you get is from maybe a couple dirty bitches with kids in your home neighborhood. You don't have any boys, if you do, they all a bunch of dusty niggas with no lives just like you are. Your late teens wasn't shit. You just fantasize about shit you thought the cool kids were doing and bring your fake ass stories to thehoodup to try and impress somebody with the dumb shit you say. You seem like the type of nigga that don't have deodorant, just a bunch of AXE sitting on your dresser. When's the last time you spent time around a bitch that wasn't complete trash? A bitch that actually wants to be around your ass.
remeber thats hoit like yesterday i fucked i prime Mexican Slore from Cali remeber as it was yesterday every detail
my Pre hebrew Days late teens were consistted in fuckin white Mexican And Asian bitches :shrug: All these Bitches Need Is Xanexx & Yay u stupid niggas talm bout pimpin i fucked bader bitches then Both u spic my lifetime :lol: :lol: broke ass niggas never had forighn pussy yet and i know ur short Spic self aint toalking bout hoes when u Said u only fucked one bitch your hole Life :ohhh:

ur A mexican nerd who gets squre lego shaped mexican bitches cuz thats how ur mom look and thats what u like :discust: ifa nigga wanna fuc wit me today i got them Bad bitches Still :lol: :whaat:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:28 pm

LMAO Pimas so mad that these black girls love this pipe that he typed up a whole fake ass novel just to try and get me mad. I read like one sentence out of that whole essay he made up :whew:

I dont care who fucks Mexican girls, Im not one of these 'Those dirty moyos stealing our women :discust: ' type dudes, I just laugh at how much u care.

I didnt read ya shit but I did notice you mentioned Carribean chicks. TBH I did fool around with this Jamaican Bad Gyal once when I lived in NC. She was super cute. Not a huge fat ass but it was round and fine as shit. She wasnt super jamaican ("Juh-ked Chyikan') but her mom was lol, they was from Brooklyn.

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:29 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:LMAO Pimas so mad that these black girls love this pipe that he typed up a whole fake ass novel just to try and get me mad. I read like one sentence out of that whole essay he made up :whew:

I dont care who fucks Mexican girls, Im not one of these 'Those dirty moyos stealing our women :discust: ' type dudes, I just laugh at how much u care.

I didnt read ya shit but I did notice you mentioned Carribean chicks. TBH I did fool around with this Jamaican Bad Gyal once when I lived in NC. She was super cute. Not a huge fat ass but it was round and fine as shit. She wasnt super jamaican ("Juh-ked Chyikan') but her mom was lol, they was from Brooklyn.
u wrote a noval to me first :whaat: the pot callin the kettle black :ohhh:

superior
superior

Post by 441 » February 21st, 2016, 10:29 pm

Pin number please? Lol..

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:31 pm

When did I say I only fucced one girl my whole life? :whaat:

I'm only fuccing one girl NOW since I'm with my daughter's mother but the amount of pussy I had is higher than your IQ :whaat:

What bitch gonna want you, you can't even spell?

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:31 pm

@Lil Sin:

Thanks bro, Ima check that out.

Any of my boys from NYC/Chicago wanna check in with some game?

@Pima:

'All a bitch needs is some zannys and yayo'

So the only way your dirty old ass can touch a girl is if you pump them full of drugs and date rape them. Spit that game Pima :whew:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:32 pm

when have icomplained to A dusty spic with a A Black bitch on here? :shrug: :whaat: usualy whe i see that mix they usaly both crackheads or the Black bitch just looks Dusty and confused :lol: so i giglle when i se a black bitch with another race :smh: :lol: :bored:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:32 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:
ToneCityMackin wrote:LMAO Pimas so mad that these black girls love this pipe that he typed up a whole fake ass novel just to try and get me mad. I read like one sentence out of that whole essay he made up :whew:

u wrote a noval to me first :whaat: the pot callin the kettle black :ohhh:
My man, he spelled the word "novel" correctly in his post and you still managed to spell that shit wrong

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:33 pm

E.T.G wrote:Pin number please? Lol..
Sure bro let me give you my card # and pin, and my bank account routing number and then you can email me tips on credit card scamming :tiphat:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:34 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:@Lil Sin:

@Pima:

So the only way your dirty old ass can touch a girl is if you pump them full of drugs and date rape them. Spit that game Pima :whew:
nigga Havent been To Orange County i see :whaat: :killself: aint no party without it :whaat:

u niggas stay in the prairie fuckin Farm hoes :lol: :discust:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:35 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:

@Pima:

nigga Havent been To Orange County i see :whaat: :killself: aint no party without it :whaat:

Farm hoes is better than drugged out sluts who fucc for handlebars and coke :whaat:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2016, 10:35 pm

Alright forreal tho this thread is not about how Pimas a retarded date rapist so both of yall get out.

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:37 pm

Clifero wrote:When did I say I only fucced one girl my whole life? :whaat:

I'm only fuccing one girl NOW since I'm with my daughter's mother but the amount of pussy I had is higher than your IQ :whaat:

u only fucked on bitch and got her prego story of every mexicunt :discust: u sai d u dont need to get tested for Donky HIV cuz u fucked only one hoe :lol: :killself: :killself: exposed ur self nerd ass spic u like them lusten gardeners who just stare at white woman joggin :lol:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » February 21st, 2016, 10:38 pm

BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:
Clifero wrote:When did I say I only fucced one girl my whole life? :whaat:

u only fucked on bitch and got her prego story of every mexicunt :discust: u sai d u dont need to get tested for Donky HIV cuz u fucked only one hoe :lol: :killself: :killself: exposed ur self nerd ass spic u like them lusten gardeners who just stare at white woman joggin :lol:
:whaat: retarded

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:39 pm

Clifero wrote:
BlâkZôeDónDâdâ wrote:

@Pima:

Farm hoes is better than drugged out sluts who fucc for handlebars and coke :whaat:
Farm Bitches are broke Smellin Like Goat Ass While OC druggy Bitches Have Millions of Dollers and Able to smell good too better then sour titty farm bitch :discust:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:41 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:Alright forreal tho this thread is not about how Pimas a retarded date rapist so both of yall get out.
it aint about you fuckin dusty Black Crak head Prostitues In Antonio :discust: :lol:

BlackMetroCard
prince
prince

Post by BlackMetroCard » February 21st, 2016, 10:46 pm

my Nick Name was "The Mexican Fudge Packing District" :lmao: :rejoice:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 22nd, 2016, 1:02 am

Pima you know you know you wasn't getting no pussy at 19, just judging by the way you type you seem like a dirty ass nigga that wears the same t shirt two weeks in a row and don't wash that hoe once
:lmao:

@UALameBro.

-niggas intellectual capacities are too shot to be a pimp. a respectable and honorable one that's really following the rules of the game. niggas talkin about they pimpin most likely either A. gorilla pimpin if they ARE really doin it with some success. or B. they simpin. makin deals with bitches about profits on some 60/40, when and how they should work etc. and all types of janky shit. that's what i see out here and that kinda seem to be what niggas in other areas see to. so when niggas talkin they pimpin my face jus be like: :discust: :yeahaight: at the same time. at the majority it's niggas who TRYING to do it and then niggas who ARE doin it but dont understand the game for what it is so they dont properly do their job. and human trafficking a getcho ass a MINIMUM of 10 years. fed time. and that's just ohio.

although i had family members REALLY doin it i aint never pimped a day in my life and have no intentions to do so but i tell you....it's really not that hard to send a bitch. especially when u get a square bitch. but niggas just dont know what they doin. they dont understand how deep that shit really is.