Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:So it's only two blacks stay o that street huh? That's probably blackest street running through multiple black neighborhoods than anywhere in the city stop playing with me. :lol:

:comeon: :umhm: sothe third ward mostly blacks huh now i know you from arkansas :smh:

Yeah you a complete idiot I'll let you google the population :comeon:

didnt say theres no useless ass niggers there k-HOG :whaat: keep getting treated by them mexicanos down there we all know why u hate mexicans now go outside and gangbang only trigger finger you got on the keyboard boy :tiphat: :salute:

:hmm: :ohlawd: :lmao:

guess you going to an all white school got you shook like that huh no words spoken back kdawggy :whaat:

Only elementary was I in an all white school. Keep researching me because I know where your family stay Andres Kiani.

im not the one macking whole exposed threads pussy :lol: im out here boy how many posts you got :comeon: only in elementary dumb fuck you posted that yet you on a gangbanger website when you a fucking neutron :discust: you know my family huh well go steal there tv :killself: :lol: aaint nobody shook over a darkie from houston my name aint andres either its massa to you bitch ask your grandma bout me :lmao: :lmao:

What expose thread did I make?
What is a Neutron?
Why are you so pissed when I typed Concepcion if you aren't Concepcion?
you posted a gang of links about pr conecption and dansa oneil mark a mark is a fucking sendoff like you who scared to gangbang im not not pissed this all entertainment i still cant figure out why you call me pr conception when i cant stand ricans a much as blacks :whaat: k-dawg just get off this site you had a nervous breakdown when you got expiosed remember corn bread deebo sdude even looked like your turkey bone face ass remember when dudes was using your picture as there avy....... :killself: you were the K-LOC of the time boy why you even selling wolf tickets boy :tiphat:

neutron

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Concepcion I got some help "Papi" no homo

Postby » February 2nd, 2016, 10:17 pm

Now you K-Loc till you post proof you not. You haven't posted nothing and bringing up threads I made years ago. Again if you not ConcepcionPR,Janis O'neill,ect why are you mad?
I never typed respect the 5th in any of those threads and never said you were this person.
I was called said to be from another city and state which is way different.
Like I said if this not you and I didn't type your bitch ass name why you mad for?
If you talking I don't gang bang okay true that don't bother me.
You think I haven't done dirt fought shot at people then so be it.
I never typed your name on this so why you mad unless you all those people?
If you are that mean you dissed your girl and your own self :lol:

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:27 pm

Ж wrote:Now you K-Loc till you post proof you not. You haven't posted nothing and bringing up threads I made years ago. Again if you not ConcepcionPR,Janis O'neill,ect why are you mad?
I never typed respect the 5th in any of those threads and never said you were this person.
Like I said if this not you and I didn't type your bitch ass name why you mad for?

im K-loc now........you got a mental disorder i was bullshitting but im serious now seek help my boy :smh:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=125963&p=1840185#p1840185

Respect the 5th one of the greatest trolls/racist ever on thehoodup who has a black girlfriend.

right.....................but im the one bringing old shit up you missed that good dick huh liked getting treated that much :lol: havnt posted in a minute on here too busy starting my business up but how you remember though you really got no life KICKHOE/K-HOG:whaat: :killself:

oog
oog

Postby » February 2nd, 2016, 10:32 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:Now you K-Loc till you post proof you not. You haven't posted nothing and bringing up threads I made years ago. Again if you not ConcepcionPR,Janis O'neill,ect why are you mad?

im K-loc now........you got a mental disorder i was bullshitting but im serious now seek help my boy :smh:

Respect the 5th one of the greatest trolls/racist ever on thehoodup who has a black girlfriend.

right.....................but im the one bringing old shit up you missed that good dick huh liked getting treated that much :lol: havnt posted in a minute on here too busy starting my business up but how you remember though you really got no life KICKHOE/K-HOG:whaat: :killself:

I didn't bring up that thread though. The guy before my post did. I gave you props and you clearly said you Boriquen in your confession thread :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:34 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:

if you seen me and my bitch in person :cheer: :cheer: if you see my whip :wtf3: :wtf2: swear to god say im conception one more time imma ram thru that piece of shit shotgun shack you broke ass motherfuckers houston live in have your grandma jumpin out the window on some jim carrey shit have you moms holdin on that weave for dear life uncle leroy and poopsy put you in the firgure 4 head lock tryign crack that crab head of yours and your dad.......nowhere to be found :yeahright: :wow: :yeahaight: :umhm: :shrug2: :sad: :rejoice: :whew: :discust: :ohhh: :rip2: :rip: :hijack:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:36 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

I didn't bring up that thread though. The guy before my post did. I gave you props and you clearly said you Boriquen in your confession thread :tiphat:
get off my dick bitch you going suck it or not:jerk:

oog
oog

Postby » February 2nd, 2016, 10:36 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

if you seen me and my bitch in person :cheer: :cheer: if you see my whip :wtf3: :wtf2: swear to god say im conception one more time imma ram thru that piece of shit shotgun shack you broke ass motherfuckers houston live in have your grandma jumpin out the window on some jim carrey shit have you moms holdin on that weave for dear life uncle leroy and poopsy put you in the firgure 4 head lock tryign crack that crab head of yours and your dad.......nowhere to be found :yeahright: :wow: :yeahaight: :umhm: :shrug2: :sad: :rejoice: :whew: :discust: :ohhh: :rip2: :rip: :hijack:

Post it Meek uh Boriquen we don't believe you.

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:39 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

nah kasadorez was the textbook example why i wouldnt :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:40 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

nah kasadorez was the textbook example why i wouldnt and you too....... i still go to your thread for laughs :lol: thanks kickdoe you did contribute to society for once :tiphat:

oog
oog

Postby » February 2nd, 2016, 10:48 pm

I knew you wasn't gone do it. Don't you mean yourself because you was the one photo-shopping heads on bodies and voice overs Concepcion/Boriquen.

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 10:55 pm

Ж wrote:I knew you wasn't gone do it. Don't you mean yourself because you was the one photo-shopping heads on bodies and voice overs Concepcion/Boriquen.

right pr exposing himself wasnt his style this like the 5th thread where you been treated like give it up K-HOG i feel bad making fun of your remedial ass :killself: :whaat:

oog
oog

Postby » February 2nd, 2016, 10:58 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:I knew you wasn't gone do it. Don't you mean yourself because you was the one photo-shopping heads on bodies and voice overs Concepcion/Boriquen.

right pr exposing himself wasnt his style this like the 5th thread where you been treated like give it up K-HOG i feel bad making fun of your remedial ass :killself: :whaat:

:yeahaight: Treated in this thread boy you are stupid.

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 11:00 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

NUFF said OD on big macs samuel :tiphat:

oog
oog

Postby » February 2nd, 2016, 11:04 pm

sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

That's the best you can do Andres :lol:

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Postby lil sin » February 2nd, 2016, 11:06 pm

im still hittin up MN for new years nxt month :2cents:

oog
oog

Postby » February 2nd, 2016, 11:07 pm

lil sin wrote:im still hittin up MN for new years nxt month :2cents:

He'll be there that's where all the Kiani's live.

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 2nd, 2016, 11:11 pm

Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:
Ж wrote:
sawbucksnatcher wrote:

That's the best you can do Andres :lol:

im about to hit Jdawgs with a butterpecan k-dawg me splashing that tonight just another night out here stay in the irrelevant ass south lil sin can give you the reach around if youb lonely since dude love having white boys chase his ass out didnt you read the sign no coloreds allowed goofy :lol: have a good night :tiphat:

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: bwb 92x3 whkxxp

Postby lil sin » February 2nd, 2016, 11:18 pm

5th im actually surprised u got a black female considering ur in Minneapolis, the few times i visited i seen some of the baddest white bitches ive ever seen and i dnt like white girls fa shit. do yall got kids btw? itd b a shame if i recorded someone's mama face down ass up :whaat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 3rd, 2016, 7:20 pm

lil sin wrote:5th im actually surprised u got a black female considering ur in Minneapolis, the few times i visited i seen some of the baddest white bitches ive ever seen and i dnt like white girls fa shit. do yall got kids btw? itd b a shame if i recorded someone's mama face down ass up :whaat:

:bored: i aint choppin it with some project darkie you probably sleep on your dead grandmas couch why you coattailing me everywhere i go dude i dont got pennies to put in that cup boy smoke rocks : :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 3rd, 2016, 7:23 pm

Ж wrote:
lil sin wrote:im still hittin up MN for new years nxt month :2cents:

He'll be there that's where all the Kiani's live.

id ask for that adress but my fam dont shoot carlton banks lookin ass dudes got your mom packin your lunch with a happy face for the mayonoise huh pussy :whaat: k-dawg why you on this site for real be honest i can be your therapist boy let me get them food stanps though :bored:

oog
oog

Postby » February 3rd, 2016, 7:36 pm

You STILL on this :bored:
It's so obvious you Andres it's pathetic.
Let it go I have.
You the biggest joke on the site beside K-Loc.

boss
boss

Postby swaporamasfinst » February 3rd, 2016, 7:43 pm

Ж wrote:You STILL on this :bored:
Let it go I have.

andres lol keep trying goofy i didnt get a exposed thread made pussy you still mad :killself:

oog
oog

Postby » February 3rd, 2016, 8:12 pm

masa_humberto wrote:
Ж wrote:You STILL on this :bored:
Let it go I have.

andres lol keep trying goofy i didnt get a exposed thread made pussy you still mad :killself:

Made at what Concepcion, Andres, Boriquen?
You bumped that thread nobody cares including me.

oog
oog

Postby » September 18th, 2016, 11:42 am

:yup:

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND